Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2793165 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) ... (2224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dj Cuppy is allegedly dating this dude(asap lerry),as she's unable to get a man in her social class,she decided to date down. Well in happy the guy is utilizing this opportunity to secure mad ass connections, even if they don't get married,he would have gained a whole lot by the time they're done.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
JESHAL:
For the religious guys interested in marriage or long term relationships, with religious ladies, please beware of the age long scam of their promise to fulfill all your sexual desires UNTIL after marriage. Especially the ones who claim to love you but totally avoid being sexual with you with the excuse that sex before marriage is sin. Do not fall for this seemingly upright but ultimately destructive scam, whether she's a virgin or not.

A lady who genuinely desires & is attracted to a man cannot help herself from being sexual with him, whether she's religious or not.
This genuine desire and attraction predisposes her to be in the feminine and automatically, sexual towards him.
While they're incapable loving a man, they're also incapable of controlling their lust for the man they desire.
Females are emotional beings as much as they're sexual beings. In fact, the more emotional she is, the more sexual she becomes. The less emotional she is, the less sexual she becomes.
The more emotionally expressive a lady is, the more sexually expressive she is.
A lady cannot control herself from being sexual with a man she's attracted to.
She could be a cold blooded nun to every other guy but burns hot for the man she's attracted to.
She may withhold sex for religious reasons but cannot control being sexual or romantic with him, and unless such a man can control himself, it's only a matter of time before sex happens.

So beware guys. If she demands that you must wait until after marriage for her to become sexual with you, abort mission.
If you are made to wait for sex, you will eventually discover that the sex was never worth the wait.
Because what you get at best after that wedding is obligatory sex, of which as soon as she gives birth to the first child, she fulfils only sparingly, while your obligation to provide increases with each new birth.

But here's the corollary;

No female proves her love for a man through sex or the promise of sex. The existence of prostitution should reveal this to you.
Sex to a lady is either for her pleasure, a commodity for exchange, a tool for manipulation, or a weapon for destruction. And If she's clever enough, all can be applied at the same time.

Sex is never a proof of love, neither is the offering of virginity.

Her personality and investments (financial, emotional,time, etc) in you is a better precision Instrument that should be used in your calculations to prove her worthiness for your commitment.

However, dealing with the female is a gamble. And while you can predict the odds of an outcome from your calculations to know where best to stake your commitment, nothing is guaranteed.
The only way a gambler is guaranteed not to lose is not to stake.

#copied

Words of wisdom

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odinson1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Martinez39s:
One mistake that men make is thinking that simpish behaviours and pedestalization are harmless and can be excused just because the women they are dealing with are their wives and mothers of their kids. They see these positions as golden and sacred and they think the women in these positions are golden and sacred and hence are worthy of being simped for and pedestalized. They think doing these is understandable and can't be detrimental.

If you point out what they are doing, you will likely hear "but it's my wife". They don't realise that the start of simping and pedestalization of a woman will always yield the same result no matter her position in your life eg. babymama, wife, girlfriend, side chick, or fùck buddy. Being your wife and mother of your kids won't impact her views and feelings when you start simping and pedestalizing her because female nature doesn't leave a woman when you marry her.

No matter what, don't be a simp.

Preach bro!
"All women are like that, except my mother,wife,sisters and daughters"
That mentality is what is killing even some non-simps.
They believe simping is only bad when it's for a girl you haven't already gotten. What they don't realize,is that,Simping intoxicates a woman,it makes her feel special and she will eventually gets used to it and make it the norm. You want to be cooking and doing house chores because it is romantic? Well she will take advantage of that and over time,it automatically becomes your duty in the house.
The day you don't do it,all hell will break loose!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odinson1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
temi1290:
Dj Cuppy is allegedly dating this dude(asap lerry),as she's unable to get a man in her social class,she decided to date down. Well in happy the guy is utilizing this opportunity to secure mad ass connections, even if they don't get married,he would have gained a whole lot by the time they're done.

This guy is probably the happiest man in the world right now grin
Dj cuppy is a high value woman with a big and respectable family name,so any man would be happy to have her. Plus, she's not like dem tonto dike and mercy. She is respectful,dresses decently most times(i think),and is actually very humble.
A low value man wouldn't have any problems if he gets married to her,at least that's what i think.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
odinson1:

Dj cuppy is a high value woman with a big and respectable family name,so any man would be happy to have her. Plus, she's not like dem tonto dike and mercy. She is respectful,dresses decently most times(i think),and is actually very humble.
A low value man wouldn't have any problems if he gets married to her,at least that's what i think.

At bolded,he is actually, and according to the video he posted on twitter, seems he was the one that shot the first shot. And yesterday was Otedola mum's birthday, imagine the amount of high profile individual he must have met and probably exchanged contact with.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rillycool(m): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
odinson1:

Loll.. What a pile of gibberish

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
https://twitter.com/_AsiwajuLerry/status/1510941377068154881?t=uzk-uumWOcV9x0Ew4h7j9A&s=19

grin
Someone here justapoxed cuppy and her sister
I really can't recall
Either Martinez or jeshal

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
DAY 94, REDPILL 2022

Womanly chaos and worldly chaos though may be similar in the eyes of the man but parallel at the tail end.

Man's duty is to bring order to chaos, hence, the rise of empire.

Romance is chaos for the man - like a rose flower, beautiful but unavoidable. It is why he remain stuck to a woman despite her sheningangs, he thinks that because he has finally brought order to the secular chaos around him, he can do same with his woman but with time.

He endures, he suffers, with wailing all day long, womanly chaos keeps up churning out in different varieties.

No! There will not be a time she can completely come to order and happily ever after. She must be curtailed and watch.

She isn't an uprooted rose flower, she has her life glued to her feminine nature like the roots of a flower to the soil.

To enjoy her and her beauty is to watch her grow and her prickles and thorns stays blunt- this is the best way in handling a matured rose flower.

Women already has determined man's love for problem solving, hence, act mysterious, play hard to get so that men will chase them and bring solution. It is only the empty man that wastes his time in such a fruitless adventure.

The flowers in the yard will always be beautiful and catered for only if they recognize the effect and graciousness of the gardener.

Men will always bring order and ensure a blissful union. However, thorns will be pruned and flowers must stay calm and beautiful.

Authority: Positive masculinity must dovetail with positive feminity.

PS: DieRich5, wish you life blissfulness!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Algebrah: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
When she didn't want you in her prime, don't take her in her decline. In her 20s, she rejected thousands of nice guys.
Now in her 30s she wants to settle down with the same guys she didn't want in her past.

She rather shares an alpha male in her prime than settle down with betas, but after she's 30, alphas don't want her anymore, then she wants a nice guy.

Fellas! Don't be that NICE GUY
#STAY TALIBAN

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
richkal:

You can check Ad Dawah Islamic store, Adeoye St, Mafoluku Oshodi

Me don't know this place o.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
How can I bring out the bitch in her?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
This is funny cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
sajmark:

Happy birthday king
thanks boss man

This is serious..........Redpill cake cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
blinking001:

Happy birthday man. More wins and long life.
love brotherly, thanks mate

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
johnfe:

Chief, where can I get am updated version of your miseducation series please? �
I had to terminate that series rather prematurely cause some people were using those writeups for their own profit on other platforms.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
temi1290:

Mad ass connections how? What connections does Cuppy herself have? You think their father just connects every guy those girls bring home? A whole bad guy like Ote? If it was that easy, Anichebe will be swimming in billions now. Mr Eazi for don turn business mogul now and not following that small girl all over the place like a leech.

Please how old are you? This comment was surely written by a teenager angry

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
odinson1:

Dj cuppy is a high value woman with a big and respectable family name,so any man would be happy to have her. Plus, she's not like dem tonto dike and mercy. She is respectful ,dresses decently most times(i think),and is actually very humble.
yeah she's respectful but my issues about her is why all her ex broke up with her undecided
She's very rich (normal) ND respectful (dats wat she show us) but why all her relationship are shit?
The only thing I know of I don't like is she can't cook ND she getting fatter and she only do what she likes
Also she say her last relationship ended cus she cut her hair

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
Algebrah:
When she didn't want you in her prime, don't take her in her decline. In her 20s, she rejected thousands of nice guys.
Now in her 30s she wants to settle down with the same guys she didn't want in her past.

She rather shares an alpha male in her prime than settle down with betas, but after she's 30, alphas don't want her anymore, then she wants a nice guy.

#STAY TALIBAN

Guy, calm down and think this thing wey you write well. If to say God bless you with good looks, swagger and money when you were younger and she chose you in her prime, will you be here bitching like an angry bird?

The world is not fair and God no just spend time on some human beings. If anything, na God you suppose dey vex for man. You will do the same if you were in the girl’s shoes. Trust me, rich attractive young guys are also picky but you don’t see fat ugly girls bitching all over the place.

Abeg take a chill pill and better yourself. There’s a woman out there for you jor. Even ikeregbe dey get babe so no worry e go better… angry

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Algebrah:

#STAY TALIBAN

Exactly. Just like this one that sent me a friend request on Facebook. A little peep at her profile, showed she's an evening newspaper(above 30). I'm sure she's one of those that spent her 20s frolicking around and "Enjoying life", now she wants a God-fearing man.

Simps are not helping matters too in the comment section.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 94, REDPILL 2022

Womanly chaos and worldly chaos though may be similar in the eyes of the man but parallel at the tail end.

Man's duty is to bring order to chaos, hence, the rise of empire.

Romance is chaos for the man - like a rose flower, beautiful but unavoidable. It is why he remain stuck to a woman despite her sheningangs, he thinks that because he has finally brought order to the secular chaos around him, he can do same with his woman but with time.

He endures, he suffers, with wailing all day long, womanly chaos keeps up churning out in different varieties.

No! There will not be a time she can completely come to order and happily ever after. She must be curtailed and watch.

She isn't an uprooted rose flower, she has her life glued to her feminine nature like the roots of a flower to the soil.

To enjoy her and her beauty is to watch her grow and her prickles and thorns stays blunt- this is the best way in handling a matured rose flower.

Women already has determined man's love for problem solving, hence, act mysterious, play hard to get so that men will chase them and bring solution. It is only the empty man that wastes his time in such a fruitless adventure.

The flowers in the yard will always be beautiful and catered for only if they recognize the effect and graciousness of the gardener.

Men will always bring order and ensure a blissful union. However, thorns will be pruned and flowers must stay calm and beautiful.

Authority: Positive masculinity must dovetail with positive feminity.

PS: DieR.ich5, wish you life blissfulness!
thanks boss, one love

Big shout-out to everyone who likes ND share the 35 days program cheesy #LOVE

I hope this cake wey my brother give me will go round?
@ sajmark no vex,na the blue part of the cake reach u o cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
Martinez39s:
One mistake that men make is thinking that certain simpish behaviours and pedestalization are harmless and can be excused just because the women they are dealing with are their wives and mothers of their kids. They see these positions as golden and sacred and they think the women in these positions are golden and sacred and hence are worthy of being simped for and pedestalized. They think doing these is understandable and can't be detrimental.

If you point out what they are doing, you will likely hear "but it's my wife". They don't realise that the start of simping and pedestalization of a woman will always yield the same result no matter her position in your life eg. babymama, wife, girlfriend, side chick, or fùck buddy. Being your wife and mother of your kids won't impact her views and feelings when you start simping and pedestalizing her because female nature doesn't leave a woman when you marry her.

No matter what, don't be a simp.

Dey there dey write epistle on simping while your mates dey toast women and nack everyday. By the time soapy destroy your preek you go wake up and realize say to nack woman, you must toast her and use what you have got to see her pant.

It’s a rough world out there, a jungle and to mate, you must compete with fellow guys and the best men win. Even animals wey no get sense understand how it works and compete to mate. Meanwhile we just get useless grown men bitching here from morning to night.

You better go and work on yourself (physical, financial and personality wise) and then learn how to woo women and stop following some ugly disgruntled elements wey want una to hate women cos babes don show dem pepper for this life angry

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
ubunja:
I had to terminate that series rather prematurely cause some people were using those writeups for their own profit on other platforms.

Have you consider Amazon kdp? Or, just want to dish your gems hot + physical?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Algebrah: 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lmao grin grin
She's done with the street and ready to settle down with a 'GOOD MAN'

DaniWhizbang:

Exactly. Just like this one that sent me a friend request on Facebook. A little peep at her profile, showed she's an evening newspaper(above 30). I'm sure she's one of those that spent her 20s frolicking around and "Enjoying life", now she wants a God-fearing man.

Simps are not helping matters too in the comment section.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odinson1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Rillycool:

Loll.. What a pile of gibberish

I won't be the cause of another quarrel, learn to make Counter arguments without sounding insulting

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
DieRich5:
thanks boss, one love

Big shout-out to everyone who likes ND share the 35 days program cheesy #LOVE

I hope this cake wey my brother give me will go round?
@ sajmark no vex,na the blue part of the cake reach u o cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy ...
I've developed a bluepill allergy bro, so I'll stick with this wine made from very bitter redpills grin .
I raise my glass to you comrade... God's blessings on you!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightheaded: 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Picks Mic

Clears throat.

Stay Chosen, don't CHASE.
Thank you.

I'd have loved to write an epistle on the idea of being chosen but contributors have dealt with it over and over again.

Note: There's a difference between chasing and cold approaching.

Drops mic.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Swallow this bitter truth well grin

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Some idiot troll think the way to a woman's heart or getting her to unlock her pussy and give you genuine desire sex is by wooing, chasing, Simping, bluepilled idiots will never learn and the fools will complain when they are getting the worst attitude from the girl after all their effort, they have no real leverage,they have no real game, they think getting women is the prize when it's meant to be women being attracted to you because you are the prize, shaming men that masturbate so that they will simp hard because they want to get sex from worthless #0.00 pussy that has been passed around not even fresh virgins,Kai!!!!!, it pays to be awoken by the redpill

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
PstDapo:
Some idiot troll think the way to a woman's heart or getting her to unlock her pussy and give you genuine desire sex is by wooing, chasing, Simping, bluepilled idiots will never learn and the fools will complain when they are getting the worst attitude from the girl after all their effort, they have no real leverage,they have no real game, they think getting women is the prize when it's meant to be women being attracted to you because you are the prize, shaming men that masturbate so that they will simp hard because they want to get sex from worthless #0.00 pussy that has been passed around not even fresh virgins,Kai!!!!!, it pays to be awoken by the redpill

Women don show this one pepper for this life. I hope say soapy no go tear ya brokus with the rate at which you are going..

Guy when be last time (if ever in your entire life) woman willingly let you nack? I’m not talking about those dirty 2k okpo for brothel wey you dey patronize when small change enter your hand o. As in normal everyday woman? Na only for soapy you dey fit nack.

Continue to dey do agidi na. Na your type woman go touch small when small money show and you go sharply forget say you be redpill soldier. Na today? grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
ubunja:
You are still shading bloodysperm, this shows you hardly let go, people can see that I’m right with my previous statement that you connived with martinez39s to frustrate bloodysperm out of this thread.Though he’s not bothered, so guys too can sabi jealous like this kikikikikiki
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
ubunja:
It is a shame seeing people plagiarising your work and printing them as books which they put up for sale on Amazon.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
CamusMidas:
How can I bring out the bitch in her?

Give her a female bone. wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) ... (2224) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DharmieDhrey(m), Kunlex1, Pukkalolo and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.