Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2772657 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bwilliam:
I rarely do this...but then again;

The fact that there are trolls on this thread, who put in an inordinate amount of time and effort in order to derail this thread, actually lends a certain credibility to this movement and the philosophy it is built on.
It stands to reason that if TRP is so bad and hurtful, why not let us self destruct.

It's as if they know and are afraid of the impact this Redpill movement will have, if just 50% of men in the society adopts its philosophies and teachings, as it would strip most women of the power and privileges they unmeritoriously wield.

Honestly, i have enjoyed seeing them make an absolute � fool of themselves on this thread and get ignored. From the absurd prophesies that iyaebe( or whatever) spewed forth a couple of months ago, to the raven lunatic who thinks attaching tacky memes to his/her gibberish validates them, and then our many lurkers/simpsons apologists.

My fellow Spartans, the very masculine traits they call "toxic", they call it "brave" when it is exhibited by the alphabet people (LGHDTV people, sorry I mean LGBTQ).

The feminism they espouse have almost turned our society upside down, and left the very women it claims to want to "liberate" feeling generally unsatisfied, confused and unrepresented, to the point that in the U.S they are actively debating "What/who is women".

TRP breeds strong men, and only strong men can firmly re-establish our society that is on the brink of collapse.

The last time I contributed here, I said that a boy died but a man was born...I've grown a lot, but that's a story for another day.

To the regular contributors, I say keep up the good work.
Ubunja, i honestly slept on your miseducations years ago, but now it's one of the core tenets my squad discusses.

TRP is Golden.
Long live the brotherhood of men.
The gospel of truth!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Notice the 2 likes on the troll’s post almost immediately after posting. He/she quickly likes their own post with 2 hideys after posting. Pathetic grin
Na their way.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Only the redpill can demystify this statement.

From the Taliban Redpill Network, we wish our own a happy married life and a long lasting blissful union.
You mean MI is taller than the chick? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by afonjabreed(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
Look at Jada vilifying Will, tbh she isn’t to be blamed.
Will Smith is the simp of the century.
The woman he foolishly risked his reputation to defend is now practically saying; “I no send you work”

Hey Feminists, what happened to if he can’t defend me like Will Smith then he is not for me?

https://twitter.com/ojay_obin/status/1511084764396195856?s=20&t=wiJEIlWcRGs1nePpOCLroQ

This is a video link to show the second screenshot is true

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Algebrah: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Don't be desperate. Too many men get trapped in thinking a woman is what they need to better themselves.

Work on improving yourself and the women will naturally come. Self-improvement is a life-long process.

As long as you're better than you were yesterday, that's all that matters. Hard work is not as natural as seeking a mate. But work hard and the mates will be available.

Prioritisation is key.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Amperes: 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
A lot of trolls have come and gone, we ve seen them burn like a never ending flame and then fizzle out. To all trolls and wannabe trolls, White Knights, Blue pilled simps, Many of your ilk have come and gone and we are still here. We are here because after many years of walking in the dark matrix, we found light. We aint going back to darkness no more. you can spin your theories from morning to night for all i care. i dont even bother to read your posts. once i see your name i jump and pass. I am finally free, I refuse to go back to wilful slavery. God bless the day i stumbled upon the redpill, God bless the red pill, God bless all redpillers. Amen.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Amperes:
A lot of trolls have come and gone, we ve seen them burn like a never ending flame and then fizzle out. To all trolls and wannabe trolls, White Knights, Blue pilled simps, Many of your ilk have come and gone and we are still here. We are here because after many years of walking in the dark matrix, we found light. We aint going back to darkness no more. you can spin your theories from morning to night for all i care. i dont even bother to read your posts. once i see your name i jump and pass. I am finally free, I refuse to go back to wilful slavery. God bless the day i stumbled upon the redpill, God bless the red pill, God bless all redpillers. Amen.

This one don accept say e go soapy till his dying day. You must be very unattractive to have given up just like that. I’m sure you always cry to God and question why he made you short, ugly and socially awkward angry

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Algebrah:
Don't be desperate. Too many men get trapped in thinking a woman is what they need to better themselves.

Work on improving yourself and the women will naturally come. Self-improvement is a life-long process.

As long as you're better than you were yesterday, that's all that matters. Hard work is not as natural as seeking a mate. But work hard and the mates will be available.

Prioritisation is key.
This truth cannot be overemphasised.
Many men fall into the delusion of desperately looking for a partner, mate or what you call it. And through that they fall back into the web of being bluepilled and simping.

Many young guys fall for this societal pressure, they see Thier mates moving around with girls and they begin to feel left out, they begin to feel that that is what they need to attain fulfilment.

As a young guy in school, or still struggling to be financially stable, your topmost priority should be you, you and you.
Work to develop yourself, the girls will naturally come as you continue to value yourself and grow value.
You must learn game, live by the tenets of the redpill and you will certainly succeed in life.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Goodoption(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hola to all TRP

I have a story to tell, my personal experience.

There's this girl I met in my town during Christmas period, though we have been seeing each other for 2 years plus.

To be honest, till now, this girl still tick my box. Black, curvy, tall intelligent and mentally stable. Omo guys are all over this girl like Grammy award.

I'm the type that don't gravitate to girls but in my mind, I thought that I was naive and dumb not knowing I was getting it right. till 23 Dec 2020 Christmas.

I approach this girl, a single shot she were like "I'm hard to get" I lock up asap. Cos those days I fear rejected like hell kiss

Two Days later she called me up, and I were like
uhhh why calling

She asked where is you?

I answered... In my house.

I want us to see, she asked.

Come over to my house I replied.

Could you believe this girl TP herself and come over.
she tried seducing me to point of sex but I didn't give up.

During the conversation she told me that she has nobody, not knowing that I started research before approaching her .

Before her coming my guy narated how he's been na*cking her, and many guys she's giving Sunday service.

But she all denied them.

When she got home she called me and ask me why I didn't touch her, I told her I don't touch every girl I see.

Brethren from that day on na so she's been calling me forward to Easter festive season. Then I finally invite her over again and after some naughty conversation she stood up and UnCloth her self in my face.

Immediately my boxer began to expand, stood up and gave her passionate kiss and drove her to bed, romanced, finger her and dress up .

She was supprise and started crying,
Why she asked?

My last word was I don't f*Bleep all girls that hoes around.

The whole was a story, till now she is still calling, trying to amend the ashawo vibe in her.

plus point is #handsomness

Guys when all this was happening, I didn't know that I'm displaying superiority. Thought I'm under some influence.

It was the time I got here I started reflecting back. grin

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
Smartb0y:

He didn't succumb to her demands just because he was hoorny and needing a pussy to fvck.

Simps are guilty of this, they'll move heaven and earth just to fvck a worn out pussy smh

Instead of the duck allowing his emotions (hoorniness)overthrow his thoughts,he simply tamed it in the heat of the moment.

Ohhhhhhhhhh
Thanks for the explanation.
I get it now.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Martinez39s:
The lady was trying to play and bill the duck because konji got the duck, but the duck no send. He would rather stroke his meat watching xvideo and sleep in peace than entertain her shenanigans. grin

The meme is derived from an older meme. Those who don't know the older meme won't understand.

Ok bro. Thanks for the explanation

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Do you now "gerrit?"

Hahahaha

Yes, i get it now

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
The only reason women who have hit the wall find solace in dogs and cats as pets is because those animals can’t speak or have opinions. Women who have hit the wall tend to form a world where it’s just them and their pets because they know people know they spent their younger years chasing fantasies. They know as long as they feed their pets, the pets will always wag their tail even though the owner is an obese, slobbering mass of regrets and sadness. They don’t want opinions from people on how they wasted their younger years. If dogs and cats suddenly had opinions and could speak, these set of women would switch to owning pots of plants as pets really fast.
Dogs and cats are good pets but if only we can speak their language, we would understand that they might have opinions about their obese, slobbering masses called their owners. These pets can smell and see ranges humans can not.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Algebrah: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kellzzyy:

Many men fall into the delusion of desperately looking for a partner, mate or what you call it. And through that they fall back into the web of being bluepilled and simping.

Many young guys fall for this societal pressure, they see Thier mates moving around with girls and they begin to feel left out, they begin to feel that that is what they need to attain fulfilment.

As a young guy in school, or still struggling to be financially stable, your topmost priority should be you, you and you.
Work to develop yourself, the girls will naturally come as you continue to value yourself and grow value.
You must learn game, live by the tenets of the redpill and you will certainly succeed in life.

You've said it all

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bwilliam:
I rarely do this...but then again;

The fact that there are trolls on this thread, who put in an inordinate amount of time and effort in order to derail this thread, actually lends a certain credibility to this movement and the philosophy it is built on.
It stands to reason that if TRP is so bad and hurtful, why not let us self destruct.

It's as if they know and are afraid of the impact this Redpill movement will have, if just 50% of men in the society adopts its philosophies and teachings, as it would strip most women of the power and privileges they unmeritoriously wield.

Honestly, i have enjoyed seeing them make an absolute � fool of themselves on this thread and get ignored. From the absurd prophesies that iyaebe( or whatever) spewed forth a couple of months ago, to the raven lunatic who thinks attaching tacky memes to his/her gibberish validates them, and then our many lurkers/simpsons apologists.

My fellow Spartans, the very masculine traits they call "toxic", they call it "brave" when it is exhibited by the alphabet people (LGHDTV people, sorry I mean LGBTQ).

The feminism they espouse have almost turned our society upside down, and left the very women it claims to want to "liberate" feeling generally unsatisfied, confused and unrepresented, to the point that in the U.S they are actively debating "What/who is women".

TRP breeds strong men, and only strong men can firmly re-establish our society that is on the brink of collapse.

The last time I contributed here, I said that a boy died but a man was born...I've grown a lot, but that's a story for another day.

To the regular contributors, I say keep up the good work.
Ubunja, i honestly slept on your miseducations years ago, but now it's one of the core tenets my squad discusses.

TRP is Golden.
Long live the brotherhood of men.

Kudos man for such a good write-up.

To chip in a little thought, @bolded, credibility of a thing, movement, ideology or whatever isn't dependent on the number of trolls, likes or dislikes it suffers.
If I'm to follow same line of logic as yours, it means that the feminism, LGBTQ, Bluepill, you condemn are right. Because if they're not right why are many people against it, fighting tooth and nail to obliterate it's existence. So, you see, that way of reasoning isn't a tangible way to score credibility.

Credibility of a thing is how better it is amidst other options. By the time we weigh everything together, which one has a better advantage and back up with good reasons + facts + empirical data. Can it be extrapolated into reality? Can it be tested? Is it open to scrutiny? Will it remain steadfast after scrutiny?

The tenets of TRP can scale through the rigorous aforementioned process, hence, once it comes to the intersexual dynamics, it always comes first and better compared to other relationship advise and dating seminars. Meanwhile, TRP, is ever open for more correction and update in the light of new discovery as nothing is set in stone.

Have a nice day.

Thanks.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kellzzyy:

thank you I keep telling guys this if you are a struggling guy don't ever attach yourself with a woman, you will die faster than your time. Yet simpanzees and simpe men will not learn.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
To my Redpill brothers,
All women are the same whether she was a virgin from the day she was born till she met you. They are the same DNA, characters, personalities, lifestyles e.t.c. Don't be deceived by her cunning and subtle humble behavior before you.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
She’s not irreplaceable #trp

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SoJBoy1: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
What your advice for someone who turn 26 year old in his journey of life.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Redpill

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
In other words, she’s for recreational use only.. btw she looks 42. Old and delusional.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
Most will choose one and cheat with the other.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
SoJBoy1:
What your advice for someone who turn 26 year old in his journey of life.

The advice is to stay away from here if you don’t want to be a lonely old man that only has sex with his sandpaper palms.

Develop your self physically, personality wise and financially and then go out into the world and meet women.

Don’t be brainwashed by some disgruntled lonely guys wey woman don reject sotey na to come and be bitching everyday about how women are this and that.

A word is enough for the wise angry

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
ubunja:
maybe one day I might,, just that I never thought of putting writeups on the market. But who knows. I also don't know the first thing about this ebooks thing... And I'm so lazy to learn the ropes cause I know it will take time.
Ubunja we can work together trust me please. I will put it up on Amazon kdp and we would talk about the profit. And I will even put your name as the author but will put my own name as contributor.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
When we say men shouldn't deal with women who make themselves easily available for other men by keeping them as friends bluepilled idiots will not listen, they will tell you that you are insecure in your masculinity and that you don't trust your girl, very pathetic news

https://www.nairaland.com/7061020/woman-slept-male-best-friend

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Don’t be weak, always maintain a strong frame #trp

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Stay chosen #trp

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Let's watch these trolls and ignore them at best. Let this also be an evidence that TRP is the golden. We will always prevail, while they fail ultimately

Remember when Einstein first put forth his revolutionary theory of relativity? More than a hundred scientists attacked him, mocked him, calling him all sorts of names. Having seen all their critics, Einstein said "if I was wrong, only one would be enough"

It's natural to get attacked when you stand out, coz the plugged-in people are threatened. Let's be strong and resilient

#Redpill is a threat to the (femcentric) society

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
iamphenomenal:
Let's watch these trolls and ignore them at best. Let this also be an evidence that TRP is the golden. We will always prevail, while they fail ultimately

Remember when Einstein first put forth his revolutionary theory of relativity? More than a hundred scientists attacked him, mocked him, calling him all sorts of names. Having seen all their critics, Einstein said "if I was wrong, only one would be enough"

It's natural to get attacked when you stand out, coz the plugged-in people are threatened. Let's be strong and resilient

#Redpill is a threat to the (femcentric) society

The three guys vexing are the red pill soldiers that have been rejected by women all their lives. The happy guy dancing is the attractive guy that all the girls want. The story of your pathetic lives angry

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
46 years old actress Rita Dominic just getting married, I hope she’s fertile, goodluck to her cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
fattprince:

Ubunja we can work together trust me please. I will put it up on Amazon kdp and we would talk about the profit. And I will even put your name as the author but will put my own name as contributor.
Lol...money money money

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
heartofcity12:
46 years old Rita Dominic just getting married, I hope she’s fertile, goodluck to her cheesy

This is real? shocked shocked

46 fuqin years!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) ... (2216) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.