Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,301 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2767982 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:57am On Apr 28, 2022
Tonnyray:
Words on marble.
Many will be familiar with these two scenarios:

Deji (27) and Maryam (23) cuddling up in Deji's crib.
Maryam: Deji it's getting late I need to start going don Allah come and drop me
Deji: Oooh you're always doing this, it's still early now, babe chill small na
Maryam: Gaskiya it's like you want papa to kill me. Everybody gets home before 7pm in my house. Not even my big sisters dared. It's 6:30 already please hurry up all this talk is wasting time, I'll call uber o..
Deji: Alright alright.. let me get my car keys. So when next are we seeing?
Maryam: As soon as I'm opportuned. Don Allah hurry na, that's your key over there on the bookshelf.

Deji (27) and Toyosi (22) in Deji's crib
Toyosi: Send me that video on your status I want to upload it on mine too
Deji: Sure. Damn! omo time don go o, it's 9:15 already sha
Toyosi: Yeah, time flies when you're having tons of fun especially with someone special
Deji: You don't plan going home again tonight?
Toyosi: Nope.
Deji: You never told me that
Toyosi: Oh are you driving me away now?
Deji: Noo, but last time we talked you mentioned me buying sharwama for you on your way home so I naturally assumed you planned going home.
Toyosi: Well I changed my mind.
Deji: Did you call home to inform them?
Toyosi: I'll whatsapp my sister later. I'm an adult nowww, what's all this? I can handle my business
Deji: Ok o. Popsie nko? He no go talk?
Toyosi: That one? Mtsheeeeeeew (looong hiss) when was the last time he slept at home himself? laughs
Deji: O da naa. Warm the rest of that take away we bought earlier let me grab some CDs from Shehu's kiosk. We don run out
Toyosi: You and these your CDs sha, it's like you still don't trust me
Deji: Heeey! Don't go there. Just do what I asked you to do. I dey come.

Different fathers, different outcomes.
I believe NOT every woman is a hoe, but there's a potential hoe in every woman. Given the right (more like wrong) ambience that hoe will likely manifest.
Maryam's father has set boundaries. He has done his bit in exemplifying fatherhood. The females in his life naturally take their cue and conform. In the clime he has created the hoe remains dormant, waiting for an opportune time and circumstance cos obviously Maryam's father has said "Not on my watch".
Toyosi's dad could care less. To hell with his nagging wife, who is she to tell him how to live his life by the way? To hell with his lousy daughters (they are just exact replicas of their mother anyway)

Neither of the 2 men changed female nature.
Just like a garden one painstakingly cultivated it and grew a garden of admirable roses.
The other went AWOL and weed naturally overthrew it.
Same soil.
Different men.
Different natures.
Different actions.
Different outcomes.

We will never be able to change innate female nature, but we can always considerably influence the manifestation of it in our individual worlds.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2022
Tips for kings

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2022
smiley

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:28am On Apr 28, 2022
smiley.

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:35am On Apr 28, 2022
Hoz justifying their overly hypergamous ways solely because of Yul’s act, funny cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:44am On Apr 28, 2022
Preselection and hypergamy.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2022
Interesting cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:52am On Apr 28, 2022
Lol, and who’s stopping them. In as much as she can take care of the financial responsibilities of both men cheesy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2022
Maintain frame

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
Genesis of their problems.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yeah

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2022

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
Stay redpilled

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
heartofcity12:
Lol, and who’s stopping them. In as much as she can take the financial responsibilities of both men cheesy

If there's no polyandry, we would still have many of you as virgins.

We know you all have been fvcking different wheels on a steady even though it hasn't been classified as legal/traditional.

Loooool.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
CaveAdullam:

If there's no polyandry, we would still have many of you as virgins.

We know you all have been fvcking different wheels on a steady even though it hasn't been classified as legal/traditional.

Loooool.

Looool grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
Now we have understood what it means to be a stalking horse. When you have prospect but still in your broke years, they will want to "suffer with you" and "drink garri with you" because they know you have plans and a potential to be high value.

I would rather have MEN drink garri with me and suffer with me because with the bond of our brotherhood from our broke years,they may easily pull me back up the ladder if life deals a blow.

Have a romantic partner by your side and you succeed, you'll never hear the end of "I made you who you are", a partner you could never be assured of her loyalty because if there's a delay, she'll marry who's ready (of course,if she's still worthy of commitment cheesy) and if there are no suitors, you'll live having a nagging loudspeaker on your arse for the rest of your years grin

We should be men of culture!
Like I once said, there's being a good man and being good at being a man.
The man they are dragging on the cyber space seems to have both attributes finely mixed.

Positive masculinity!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
heartofcity12:
Lol, and who’s stopping them. In as much as she can take the financial responsibilities of both men cheesy

1. When you decide to coach them - both men and women out of love and sympathy, they like to rationalize their stupidity and weigh everything based on status and their sentiments. Meanwhile, reality doesn't care. You can't deceive nature - its comeback is always cocksure and strikes deeply.

2. Polygamy, promiscuity, monogamy are human's mating strategies. Because the sexes - male and female are different, their mode of operation when it comes to these mating strategies differs. And when all these are not properly detailed and analysed before union in holy matrimony, chaos is imminent.

3. The reason why she is aiming for polyandry is to fvck different men, siphon their goods and STILL HAVE ONE SIMP BACK AT HOME, that won't question her excesses and will also play the role of a protector and provider. No ma! It doesn't work that way. The men that fvck you free of charge must be the ones to cater for your needs.

4. In polygamy, men cater for wives and children. And men do so because they are his properties, has sole right over them and under his authority. HOW CAN MY WIFE CHOOSE TO FVCK OTHER MEN AND STILL EXPECT ME TO TAKE CARE OF HOW? That's arrogant and stupid.

5. More than 70% of divorce are initiated by women, but the internet never blows out with its seething cauldron of emotional dimwits. It is only men that are good for suffering, should suffer hurt, shame and regret, not women.

6. Before entering into any long term relationship or relationship at all, terms and conditions must be clearly stated, their likes and dislikes, personality and nature and the essence of the relationship. And if both are conducive they can proceed. (Yes, one party must (always) defer even though unintentionally, and as a man or woman, you must put this into consideration and lay down strategies within on how to overcome it. Deference is expected and must be planned for because humans are emotional beings.

7. Long term relationship/marriage ought to be an institution of love and kindness and to build strong dynasty that will span generations holding the baton of civilization progress. Though, it is stylishly business at a low background level.

However, since the modern world has treated it has purely business and for fun purposes, men should learn to treat it as such, just like the way their work organizations does.

8. Nothing in life is free, all paths and processes has their inherent contours and troubles, you must know which part that best suits you and that you can afford.
And when it comes to human nature, don't try to overpower or overcome it because things may get worst. Best is to device possible means to work with it and fine-tune yourself for lesser harms and more benefits.

I'm done ranting.

DAY 118, REDPILL 2022

Authority: Stay sharp.

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
Madonna at 63... Has she hit the wall? Or its makeup and filters deceiving me...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
I’m sorry to break this to you, but there is no such thing as a long distance relationship (LDR).
That’s correct, you have no relationship. An LDR simply does not meet the criteria necessary for it to be considered a legitimate relationship.

-Rollo Tomasi

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by michael1508: 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
I have always been a crusader of truth and I stand with do anything that rocks your boat as long as it's morally right.

I hardly take online ranting seriously especially from the female gender,but concerning this Yul issue,from my own psychological view,I think most ladies are ranting not because they are faithful themselves,far from that,only few women have the moral standard to be faithful to you if her chips are up, but because it's a taboo for a married woman to cheat with great consequences such as disgrace to family,sent packing from her meal ticket, their inability to be responsible for a man's welfare without beating their chest on that,unlike the other way round (this is rooted from their selfish nature which comes with the only me me me attitude) and most importantly because they know women decline in their beauty with time with child bearing,fat and dropping belle with stretch marks,so they tend not to be attractive for suitors,a woman nature is complex and it's most times to their disadvantage.

A woman will leave and cheat on her struggling, faithful boyfriend whenever there is an opportunity for a better bidder,they are always on the look out for better options while with you in a relationship,they don't give a f.ck about you,they will drop your ass without remorse as soon as a golden boy arrives,not their fault,they lack the moral principle to say no to flashy things,they all grew up with the mindset that women are not meant to suffer.

I am not perfect in this game,but I know about the female psychology to a very good degree,an average woman has this victim inbuilt mentality,they have a motto,which is[b] fight dirty and come out clean[/b], I use this as a weapon against them most time,be a logical man in your dealings,a step ahead of them and they will be confused about your kind of being who is difficult to manipulate.

Like I said,I stand for truth, if ever you meet that rare woman who made lots of selfless sacrifices while being faithful for you to be a made person,I think she deserves your loyalty when you are made too. Until then, a man that was told by the society that he doesn't deserve a woman because he is broke has every right to purchase and own as many women as he desires when he is made,since we are in the woke generation and companionship comes with only when you have money.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
heartofcity12:
Lol, and who’s stopping them. In as much as she can take care of the financial responsibilities of both men cheesy

I literally told one of them, do am if e sure for you. lol. It all boils down to who hungers for cohabitation more in both genders and if the men on this space don't already know, it's women. Forget all this feminism, strong women, independent women bullshit. They all want to get married so fucking bad. If polygamy was legal in the US you will still see many of them becoming second wives.

There is a different between fucking someone and actually marrying the person. Sure as a woman she will be able to get other men to fück her while married but she will never get a man in his right senses to be her second husband, even if she could carry the weight. Men just aren't that desperate. This lady that married Yul and became a second wife is no beggar and neither was Mercy Aigbe. These are women who have come of age and have achieved so much for themselves but would rather be a second wife than to stay single.

Ubunjà posted something about having a relationship with two women. If anyone followed the links at the time, what you will find are women (mostly black) who have been strong for too long and would rather be second than alone. The amount of women that cane out of the shadows to support the movement were unbelievable, claiming that there is a shortage of real men. lol. Any woman wey fit come out marry two successful men in this Nigeria should try it and let's see. No be to talk am for mouth. grin

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
heartofcity12:
Hoz justifying their overly hypergamous ways solely because of Yul’s act, funny cheesy
Most of this ladies are disabled and less privilege by nature.

Na bowl wey dem no dey carry no make us see them as another bambiala affiliate

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
michael1508:
Until then, a man that was told by the society that he doesn't deserve a woman because he is broke has every right to purchase and own as many women as he desires when he is made, since we are in the woke generation and companionship comes only when you have money.
Michael!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
These ladies want me to start wearing tight jeans, trousers. They say I dress like an old gangsta. I'm buying more baggy jeans and Chinos. Fvck what they think.

When you give zero fvcks, you get 999 attention from women. Stay strong.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NuCypher: 4:04am On Apr 29, 2022
sajmark:
Tips for kings
There's nothing wrong with being nice. Just don't be a wussy and stay away if your niceness is not being reciprocated. Dafuk, just stay away unless you will turn a complete wussy. Message her once, if she doesn't reply, don't ever message again.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NuCypher: 4:06am On Apr 29, 2022
SOZINN:

They all want to get married so fucking bad.
word. See as wetin be her name, Rita Dominic, dey smile ear to ear because she finally land man. They dread being alone in old age grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 5:14am On Apr 29, 2022
NuCypher:

There's nothing wrong with being nice. Just don't be a wussy and stay away if your niceness is not being reciprocated. Dafuk, just stay away unless you will turn a complete wussy. Message her once, if she doesn't reply, don't ever message again.
When it comes to relationship between a man and a woman, NICE GUY is more like a slang and is used differently from the initial literal meaning.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NuCypher: 5:24am On Apr 29, 2022
sajmark:

When it comes to relationship between a man and a woman, NICE GUY is more like a slang and is used differently from the initial literal meaning.
Some people discourage all forms of being nice. "Act tough", they say.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: JESHAL007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.