Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2776847 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) ... (2219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 8:55am On May 11, 2022
CaveAdullam:
If this boyfriend is not calibrator "make I bend".
Lmao grin
You sef don mark that guy grin

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 9:00am On May 11, 2022
Emmynator:

Lmaooo, even if Suen lacks the skills, he has the money to hire those who do, abi you think he is broke too? cheesy
On nairaland dying out, I have been hearing that shit for so long, maybe it will be true eventually, I don't know, but its a long way from happening.
I wonder why no serious rival to nairaland has been created sha, or does all of Nigeria not have the skill? cheesy
I feel all Nigerians have just agreed to allow nairaland represent us. You know like Super Eagles it wouldn't make sense to create another super eagle. Nobody will support it and the journey will be tough and it will always play second fiddle to Nairaland and I guess that's not motivating enough. It wouldn't be worth it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AntichristXXX: 9:03am On May 11, 2022
As each year passes, the penalty for being average gets more severe

And people can feel it

We are living in an extreme point in history where only intensity is rewarded. If you want to be "normal" and "follow the herd" you're not gonna make it.

This is the era of the outliers.

26 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 9:03am On May 11, 2022
Cheiii... The way weak men plenty for naija ehh....

E go be shaa..

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 9:15am On May 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Cheiii...
The way weak men plenty for naija ehh....

E go be shaa..

grin
Gist us. Wetin happen?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 9:30am On May 11, 2022
heartofcity12:

I don't know if it's true or a rumor but irrespective of the personality,it is still fact.

Unless she is a daughter or sister, I won't advice and i won't try to save. And even if they are that dear to me,they have the freedom of choice and by the gods, if they choose wrong, far be it from me to stretch the case further.

The feminist reality is for the benefit of the redpilled man and i say to us all, enjoy it!

The image is from a book written by a woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 9:32am On May 11, 2022
COOL10:

grin
Gist us. Wetin happen?

One bet9ja wey me and other manchis bn wan watch match......

Kick off time was 5:30.. So around 5,o clock.. Na so one banny with ashawo vibes, come charge her phone. Dem bn dey do advertisement... Na so the banny tell one bet9ja attendant wey bn dey hold remote make en change the channel to all dis their african magic... Cheiii, I bñ dey get hope say de guyman no go looseguard unto say manchis dey... To my surprise, dis guy SIMPly change the channel to african magic... Na so one manchi vex tell dey guy say whether en dey mad, en no even talk finish.. The olosho chook mouth con dey yarn say football time neva reach say make en calm down make she watch movie... The manchi tell am say na football viewing center be dis, make she go cinema if she wan watch african movie...
Na so most of those guymen support the banny tell am say make she watch am dat when football time reach dem go change am..

The owner of the bet9ja/foorbal viewing center show, con ask whether wertin dey sup, na so dem narrate the whole matter gv am...
En tell the girl say make she disembark, say here no be cinema.. The man even vex gv dat en attendant...

Na so all of em come dey argue say, wertin en do no good dat en suppose allow the Olosho watch wertin en watch....

Just because of miniskirt na en dey make all those manchis dem dey looseguard...

The Olosho come vex comot, them no even send am....

Omo 90% of those manchis bn dey support de gal. Dis na big manch!s oo, ery get beards, muscle, but them come dey mumu cos of toto...
Omo ah just weak that day ehh...

I just want all of them to learn the hardway. Cos it seems the best therapy for simping, is for a girl to make them learn...
Cos I kuku tire for them ehh...

Simps plenty oo..
I wonder whether den dey stay for mars sef..

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 10:34am On May 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

One bet9ja wey me and other manchis bn wan watch match......

Kick off time was 5:30.. So around 5,o clock.. Na so one banny with ashawo vibes, come charge her phone. Dem bn dey do advertisement... Na so the banny tell one bet9ja attendant wey bn dey hold remote make en change the channel to all dis their african magic... Cheiii, I bñ dey get hope say de guyman no go looseguard unto say manchis dey... To my surprise, dis guy SIMPly change the channel to african magic... Na so one manchi vex tell dey guy say whether en dey mad, en no even talk finish.. The olosho chook mouth con dey yarn say football time neva reach say make en calm down make she watch movie... The manchi tell am say na football viewing center be dis, make she go cinema if she wan watch african movie...
Na so most of those guymen support the banny tell am say make she watch am dat when football time reach dem go change am..

The owner of the bet9ja/foorbal viewing center show, con ask whether wertin dey sup, na so dem narrate the whole matter gv am...
En tell the girl say make she disembark, say here no be cinema.. The man even vex gv dat en attendant...

Na so all of em come dey argue say, wertin en do no good dat en suppose allow the Olosho watch wertin en watch....

Just because of miniskirt na en dey make all those manchis dem dey looseguard...

The Olosho come vex comot, them no even send am....

Omo 90% of those manchis bn dey support de gal. Dis na big manch!s oo, ery get beards, muscle, but them come dey mumu cos of toto...
Omo ah just weak that day ehh...

I just want all of them to learn the hardway. Cos it seems the best therapy for simping, is for a girl to make them learn...
Cos I kuku tire for them ehh...

Simps plenty oo..
I wonder whether den dey stay for mars sef..

cheesy cheesy
I don laugh Taya. I know how you feel; like I said earlier I'm done trying to save simps. Those who seek salvation shall bring themselves to the altar of salvation. Those who seek the truth shall find the truth.

Let the simps keep pedestalizing these agents of confusion while we keep slutting out these hoes they call girlfriends wink.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 11:11am On May 11, 2022
No dey give me bad name abeg.

Just this morning ooooo.
I resemble microfinance bank abi?

Tonnyray:
Lmao grin
You sef don mark that guy grin

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:12am On May 11, 2022
AntichristXXX:
As each year passes, the penalty for being average gets more severe

And people can feel it

We are living in an extreme point in history where only intensity is rewarded. If you want to be "normal" and "follow the herd" you're not gonna make it.

This is the era of the outliers.

Always give to ceaser what belongs to ceaser.

Copy and paste is never a good attribute to portray,says a lot about you really

You're one fake ass nigger grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 11:35am On May 11, 2022
Calibrator:
Just this morning ooooo.
Haha.
You have to go the MGTOW path to avoid such totally bro.
You never jam babes that will ask you to help with rent after just 2 weeks of meeting and less than 3 sessions of kpanshing grin
As rent na major issue for this side, from my estimates at least 50% of babes in Abuja must fvck to pay.
Nobody will teach you to just laugh and ignore such demands grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 11:38am On May 11, 2022
Let them ask na.

It cost nothing to type "NO"
Tonnyray:
Haha.
You have to go the MGTOW path to avoid such totally bro.
You never jam babes that will ask you to help with rent after just 2 weeks of meeting and less than 3 sessions of kpanshing grin
As rent na major issue for this side, from my estimates at least 50% of babes in Abuja must fvck to pay.
Nobody will teach you to just laugh and ignore such demands grin

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:58am On May 11, 2022
Calibrator:

It cost nothing to type "NO"
This guy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:02pm On May 11, 2022
Calibrator:

Just this morning ooooo.

I know we're done with this post but....

Always avoid texting especially when it's about serious conversations.
That's if texting cannot be avoided altogether.

If it was on call she made that demand,
The way you'd have said that "I don't have", it'll stay in her memory till she leaves this earth. grin

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 12:10pm On May 11, 2022
I am poor but poorness get levels and she knows that amount she is asking for is nothing to me to dash her sef should I deem her worthy of it.

I want her to know that I have but I am not willing to help her.

E get why.

Smartb0y:

All these long story, should have just told her,
"I don't have".

You have but you don't have to borrow, don't need to be specific thowink

Three simple magic words grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 11, 2022
Smartb0y:

All these long story, should have just told her,
"I don't have".

You have but you don't have to borrow, don't need to be specific thowink

Three simple magic words grin

Una even get time...me I go just leave am on read...I no get strength talk

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:14pm On May 11, 2022
Calibrator:
I am poor but poorness get levels and she knows that amount she is asking for is nothing to me to dash her sef should I deem her worthy of it.

I want her to know that I have but I am not willing to help her.

E get why.

I get what you mean.
You're creating a said boundary.

Next time she wouldn't bother asking knowing what the outcome would be.

Nice one bro.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:17pm On May 11, 2022
sollolucci77:

Una even get time...me I go just leave am on read...I no get strength talk
grin grin grin grin grin grin
That works quite well too

After you must have completely pillaged her pussy,now leave her on read
Nothing more soul grouching than this grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Andremalan731: 12:18pm On May 11, 2022
Calibrator:
Now I can assure you that she has succeeded in her purpose of peppering you as you said. You haven't detached yourself from her pussy.

You are free to argue all you want, I know how where this comment of yours is coming from. I am a born psychologist...... I won't reply.

Born psychologist grin grin
Pussy wey I don reject so many times
I don’t just want to post our chats
The last time I touched her was 2 years ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 11, 2022
Smartb0y:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
That works quite well too

After you must have completely pillaged her pussy,now leave her on read
Nothing more soul grouching than this grin

Exactly because ladies feel they're doing you a favor by having sex with you and now feel they're entitled to your money or time...dont pander to her

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AntichristXXX: 12:41pm On May 11, 2022
Smartb0y:

Always give to ceaser what belongs to ceaser.

Copy and paste is never a good attribute to portray,says a lot about you really

You're one fake ass nigger grin

My bad I didn't reference the source.

Most of my posts here are copied from other sources and always try to reference the source.

But I was in bit of a rush this morning.

It will be extremely dumb to claim such post as mine as many guys here are following the account on Twitter.

But I shared for the few who may not be lucky to see it.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:45pm On May 11, 2022
AntichristXXX:

My bad I didn't reference the source.

Most of my posts here are copied from other sources and always try to reference the source.

But I was in bit of a rush this morning.

It will be extremely dumb to claim such post as mine as many guys here are following the account on Twitter.

But I shared for the few who may not be lucky to see it.
It takes a great man to admit when he's at fault.
Your sins have been forgiven lol.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AntichristXXX: 1:08pm On May 11, 2022
Even if a girl has a boyfriend/husband:

If another man's value is high enough...
Hypergamy will make her consider him.

Remember this and apply accordingly.

https://twitter.com/masculinepeak/status/1524327988225056770?s=21

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 3:53pm On May 11, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 3:53pm On May 11, 2022
Hehehe...

The look on the lawyer's face be like...

So glad m not this dude...

grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 4:01pm On May 11, 2022
sajmark:
Tips for Kings 3
Is it possible to know a woman's actual past if she's not a virgin, especially if you want to commit to her?

Knowing full well we can't consider what they say at face value.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 4:29pm On May 11, 2022
Smartb0y:

Is it possible to know a woman's actual past if she's not a virgin, especially if you want to commit to her?

Knowing full well we can't consider what they say at face value.
If she's not a virgin then you're marrying a HOE and you have to make peace with it... It's impossible to know how many times she's had sex.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 11, 2022
sajmark:

If she's not a virgin then you're marrying a HOE and you have to make peace with it... It's impossible to know how many times she's had sex.

Why would a man even want to consider marrying in 2022 where majority of ladies are liabilities and after their own selfish needs...like you basically have everything to lose if it goes south

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 4:37pm On May 11, 2022
sajmark:

Not everyone will marry a virgin,so whoever marries a non-virgin should make peace with the fact that she's likely going to destroy his future.

Does that sum it up?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2022
sollolucci77:

Why would a man even want to consider marrying in 2022 where majority of ladies are liabilities and after their own selfish needs...like you basically have everything to lose if it goes south
We're not as F*cked up as the west when it comes to marriage laws sha, just that wife material women are almost extinct.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 11, 2022
sajmark:

We're not as F*cked up as the west when it comes to marriage laws sha, just that wife material women are almost extinct.

I dey tell you oo...to even cook na death sentence to some ladies

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) ... (2219) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Smartb0y, Ishiewo, Fattprince23, JESHAL007 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.