Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2760291 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:14pm On May 24, 2022
Hmmn.. Smartb0y will like this cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:14pm On May 24, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

You beat me to that conclusion.

My nigga had to disembark quickly..

From that question alone, do you have money? The nigga suppose disembark.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:18pm On May 24, 2022
smiley

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:23pm On May 24, 2022
Feel free to reject any female you don’t want.. She does it to other guys with ease..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:27pm On May 24, 2022
smiley

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:30pm On May 24, 2022
We have some of them here as well.. #trp

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:31pm On May 24, 2022
Where is the lie, broke bitches do the most cheesy

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:34pm On May 24, 2022
#trp

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tripleking64(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2022
AWALT

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:43pm On May 24, 2022
Hos will always be hos.. This is someone’s NAWALT, haha smiley.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:47pm On May 24, 2022
Absence or scarcity creates value #trp

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:47pm On May 24, 2022
#trp

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:51pm On May 24, 2022
#trp..

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:51pm On May 24, 2022
Redpill

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:03pm On May 24, 2022
SOZINN:

I stopped reading when he said you can't enjoy sex like a husband and not treat her like a wife. Clearly he has stated what husbands enjoy. Sex grin grin
Sex that is very rare. grin

The guy mata taya me bro...

E taaaayaaaaa meeeeewwe

Shuuu....he just keeps saying that stuff proudly. Haba naaaaaa undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:04pm On May 24, 2022
let every guy out there know this and know peace "woman no send you"

heartofcity12:
Hos will always be hos.. This is someone’s NAWALT, haha smiley.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 8:43pm On May 24, 2022
Heartofcityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Keep up the good work fam

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:51pm On May 24, 2022
dhiqson:
Heartofcityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Keep up the good work fam

My man! wink

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:01pm On May 24, 2022
heartofcity12:
Hmmn.. Smartb0y will like this cheesy
Lol, it's what I've been saying for ages hehehe grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:01pm On May 24, 2022
Smartb0y:

Lol, it's what I've been saying for ages hehehe grin

Yes bro cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 1:03am On May 25, 2022
Whitemagic:

What are the dark Traids

When you say a person as dark Traids personality, that person has a behavior that consist of the following:
* Lacks emphaty
* selfish behavior
* highly manipulative

Men who have these dark Traids personality don't really struggle with women: they get women easily. But if I advice a simping nice guy to adopt this dark traid personality, then I'm not giving him a reasonable advise. In the long run no woman wants to around a dark Traid man. No man even want to be friends with a man with this kind of personality.
I wanna ask you, would you wanna be friends with a high manipulative, deceptive and selfish person who doesn't really care about the well being of the people around him?

Women actually love a man with dark traid personality NOT because of his highly manipulative tendency or lack of empathy or his selfish behavior BUT because this man doesn't give a shit.

Men with dark traid personality often exhibit a I-don't-give-Bleep attitude; that's why women seem to love them. But their love for these kind of men is only short-term. In the long run, Women don't really want to be around this kind of men or grow old with them. These men will ultimately cause them more pain in the long run.

You won't even want your sister or daughter to date/marry men with dark traid personality. You will want your sister or daughter to date/marry a honest, compassionate and mature guy.

If you think of the obvious, you'll realized that most girls have these dark Traid personality. Many girls lack empathy i.e they don't give really care about you, they only care about themselves(selfish behavior), and that's why they are all about manipulating you and getting what they want from you. But men ignore this girl's Dark Traid attitude because she's a "Girl". A lady will "get away' with exhibiting bullshit and crappy behavior, simply because she's a female, but men will be judged and crucified by the society for exhibiting that same behavior.
That's just bad.

Like I said, I won't advice any guy to adopt the dark traid personality to improve his dating game. You don't need turn yourself to an evil person just because you want to get girls.

Instead here's a more mature and simple advice: "Play Hard To Manipulate."
A girl is always told to play-hard-to-get and not make it easy for men to get access to her pussy because when she play hard to get she's more attractive and sort-after than a girl that easily open her legs for every dick and Harry.

Same for men too: A man that Plays hard to manipulate is more sexually attractive and sort-after than a man who is easy to manipulate and exploit. Women pussy naturally gets wet for a guy she can't easily wrap around her fingers. But her pussy get dried up immediately any time she's with a guy she can easily fool and manipulate.

If a girl thinks of you and what goes through her mind is "this guy is caring, nice and sweet," then it means she view you as someone she can easily manipulate and exploit. Forget it, your chance of fucking or dating her is very low AF because her pussy doesn't tingle for a guy she can easily manipulate.

But if a girl thinks of you and what goes through her mind is, "who the hell does he think he his" or "what is he even feeling like self" or anything along those lines of thought, then it means she view a someone she CAN'T easily manipulate and exploit. She view you as someone who ISN'T going to tolerate her bullshit and disrespectful behavior.. Watch out, that girl is already falling for you.

Be a Man and Always Play Hard to Manipulate.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:10am On May 25, 2022
oyolohi:
Was just thinking about the idea of having babies in our society...

Sometime ago, my mission in life was to make buck loads of cash, get married and have two kids.

But recently, after challenging almost everything I've ever believed in, I couldn't help be see kids (in most cases) as things people (mostly women) use to cement a relationship for a lifelong projection cry

I took my previous "mission" in life and asked myself why I needed most of the things I listed.

1. Why do I need to marry: no reasonable answer
2. Why do I need kids: no reasonable answer... why bring kids to this mes.sed up Nigeria if you don't intend to at least, give them dual citizenship in some other working country??

We're almost 9 Billion on this hopeless planet. I've conquered the animalistic instinct to replicate myself and kind of decided to leave this world just the way I came. If I leave loads of money behind, I believe it will be useful to the helpless (if my family do not need it)

#RandomThought
GOD URGES YOU TO MARRY AND HAVE CHILDREN .

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:17am On May 25, 2022
Saviolamemphix:
Simp of the day
MOST GUYS SAY THAT JUST TO GET THEM LAID. i'm one, like to stoop to conquer .

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:35am On May 25, 2022
To anyone who's still struggling to understand what a SHÏT TEST is,,,, it's basically not taking shiit from your GF or wife and holding her as accountable as you would anyone else, this will anger your woman at that moment but as the days go by when she processes the event over and over in her mind her confidence and trust in you will increase because her mind then tells her "if this dude can be tough on me, the woman she loves, then everybody else will see flames if they try to cross him!".

She predicts how you'll handle OTHER PEOPLE by how you handle HER. The more uncompromising you're with her the more she knows you'll be uncompromising with other people. And this fosters trust and security on her side because she knows she can rely on you to keep her safe.

So you risk angering your woman in the short term and reap the rewards in the long term. While most guys do the opposite. Most guys don't dare stand up to their woman and will do anything to keep the peace but then get frustrated when, in the long term, the quality of their relationship deteriorates as the woman thinks the issues over and loses respect for them.

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:59am On May 25, 2022
Never forget this

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Awinneralways: 7:04am On May 25, 2022
ubunja:
To anyone who's still struggling to understand what a SHÏT TEST is,,,, it's basically not taking shiit from your GF or wife and holding her as accountable as you would anyone else, this will anger your woman at that moment but as the days go by when she processes the event over and over in her mind her confidence and trust in you will increase because her mind then tells her "if this dude can be tough on me, the woman she loves, then everybody else will see flames if they try to cross him!".

She predicts how you'll handle OTHER PEOPLE by how you handle HER. The more uncompromising you're with her the more she knows you'll be uncompromising with other people. And this fosters trust and security on her side because she knows she can rely on you to keep her safe.

So you risk angering your woman in the short term and reap the rewards in the long term. While most guys do the opposite. Most guys don't dare stand up to their woman and will do anything to keep the peace but then get frustrated when, in the long term, the quality of their relationship deteriorates as the woman thinks the issues over and loses respect for them.

What if it’s a lady you’re still asking out and she gets annoyed and become distant?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Carcholce: 7:12am On May 25, 2022
Awinneralways:

What if it’s a lady you’re still asking out and she gets annoyed and become distant?

Just imagine the blue pill question you are asking.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by palmshots: 7:44am On May 25, 2022
FRANKOSKI:

GOD URGES YOU TO MARRY AND HAVE CHILDREN .

Can't you see where he typed that he challenged everything he believes? Not everyone is interested in your God bullshits

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 8:10am On May 25, 2022
MJBOLT:
let every guy out there know this and know peace "woman no send you"

Better still
Women no send your Papa grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 1:45pm On May 25, 2022
Man2Man talk.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:00pm On May 25, 2022
heartofcity12:
A man attacked this tweet with the tweets below. Ponder on it fellas. Stay redpilled..
school life ain't easy and 70% M&F ain't doing nothing besides schooling
So I won't call this a red flag cus 80% of people I knew who's in school ain't doing nothing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:07pm On May 25, 2022
DieRich5:
school life ain't easy and 70% M&F ain't doing nothing besides schooling
So I won't call this a red flag cus 80% of people I knew who's in school ain't doing nothing

Fine, I don’t totally agree with the message and the other guy’s message too, in fact I date a student too, but at the same time one can’t pick all her responsibilities for her just because she’s submissive..
Maintaining frame is all that matters..

However I understand the angle where the poster(Shola)’s message is coming from; turn the table around, a female student won’t reason like you do when choosing a partner, she doesn’t care if you don’t have money because you’re a student or because you’re a poor working class as a result of the hardship of the country, they’re plain ruthless and most will only date the highest bidders and not care about whose ox is gored.. that’s hypergamy.. Sometimes we make too much excuses for them..they don’t do the same for us.. Females don’t care..

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.