Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,668 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2797012 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Vulcanheph:

Happy birthday to him... I love his movies.

This man showed the world how toxic most women are.

yes Depp exposed female nature on the world stage.
And about his talents, the man is talent personified. His work on Pirates Of The Caribbean is unreal its majestic.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vulcanheph(m): 6:43am On Jun 10, 2022
ubunja:
And about his talents, the man is talent personified. His work on Pirates Of The Caribbean is unreal its majestic.
Yes... I agree he was the lifeblood of the POTC film series, this is the reason I was so mad when Disney sacked him from the series after his fracas with that b!tch Amber Heard without even waiting to hear his own side of the story or allowing him to clear his name.
I was following the case online and he said that Disney later tried to apologise and talk him back into the role with over 50 million dollars and other benefits but he turned them down.

Personally I feel as if all the man wanted to do was to clear his name that was tarnished... He wasn't really interested in the money he got from winning the case and I'm happy for him.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 6:43am On Jun 10, 2022
PrinxArthur1:
@siofra Nigerian girls standing at major roads at the wee hours of the night are not sex workers....

They are civil engineering experts....surveying what it costs to maintain 30kilometre roads so that they can tender a bid for the contract. �

LMAO! grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:42am On Jun 10, 2022
OFF-TOPIC

I've been coming across some video Amazon kdp courses, this had been made known to me by some of my friends.

Please, I want to ask, has any one of you purchased such a course or know someone that purchased it and finds it useful and authentic. The courses are expensive so I want to do market research before purchase.

I await your response. Thanks.

Cc. Sajmark, Fattprince.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by cherryCola: 7:46am On Jun 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Igbo and yoruba women don show this one pepper sotey na hate for these women and their tribes don consume am. Tuehh!!!
U are obviously a psycho in need of attention.
U literally thrive on the attention u get from here, that's why u display ur shenanigans through ur illogical & senseless comments hoping to get the attention u so much crave for.

This is the last time I'm gonna indulge u & I hope other sane minds ignore u totally so u can seek the attention elsewhere .

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by okrikaboi: 9:04am On Jun 10, 2022
Tranquility2345:

This guy you better forget women and olosho completely and just focus on the slippers and sandals wey you dey make. Build your life and make money to chop comfortably first before thinking woman matter if you want to make something good of your life. Person wey never see money to chop no get business with redpill or woman matter. A word is enough for the wise o!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2022
CaveAdullam:
OFF-TOPIC

I've been coming across some video Amazon kdp courses, this had been made known to me by some of my friends.

Please, I want to ask, has any one of you purchased such a course or know someone that purchased it and finds it useful and authentic. The courses are expensive so I want to do market research before purchase.

I await your response. Thanks.

Cc. Sajmark, Fattprince.
I'm not familiar with this bro, but I hope someone here can help you out.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2022
sajmark:

I'm not familiar with this bro, but I hope someone here can help you out.
Well to be honest I've never purchased any course on there, lol I can't afford them.
But I think there are reviews under the courses.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herculex03(m): 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Vulcanheph:

Yes... I agree he was the lifeblood of the POTC film series, this is the reason I was so mad when Disney sacked him from the series after his fracas with that b!tch Amber Heard without even waiting to hear his own side of the story or allowing him to clear his name.
I was following the case online and he said that Disney later tried to apologise and talk him back into the role with over 50 million dollars and other benefits but he turned them down.

Personally I feel as if all the man wanted to do was to clear his name that was tarnished... He wasn't really interested in the money he got from winning the case and I'm happy for him.

He turned it down
aah me I want another POTC movie o sad

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
Jessepaid:
Hehehe..

Rich guy..

Provides for his family and all..

Wife's gets bored and wants a separation..

Gets kidnapped on the way..

Rich guy goes out of his way, commits kidnapping, assault and murder to get her back.

She finally realizes his value and suddenly wants him back..

Tueh!

Tufvcking eh...

Tufvcking eh got me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Uptheante:

U seem to be a female disguising as a male to derail & destabilize this thread.
Go tell ur feminist sisters that ur mission here is doomed for failure
From her emotions when ranting she's definitely female but we have agreed here never to quote her again. Please let her just rant on till oblivion.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
when a woman list features she wants in a man it's called choice,wink,when a man does it , it's called misogyny

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Both gender is capable of paedophile and perversion.
When i scrolled through the comments, a lot of ppl were blaming the boy for “kiss and tell”, some men were wishing they had teachers like this when they were at his age, reverse the case if it was a male teacher that has done this to a 16 year old girl.. These are the issues..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nothing new, but it's worth repeating. The first impression matters. Have it in mind that one shouldn't relax or simp along the way.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
heartofcity12:
Both gender is capable of perversion..
When i scrolled through the comments, a lot of ppl were blaming the boy for “kiss and tell”, some men were wishing they had teachers like this when they were at his age, reverse the case if it was a male teacher that has done this to a 16 year old girl.. These are the issues..
In the US, there are tons of cases of female teachers having something sexual and romantic with their underage male students. It is commonplace, but the double standard is not surprising. In case you don't know, if an underage student impregnates his female teacher, he can be sued for child support by the teacher when he turns 18 and he will be legally obliged to pay. The fact that he wasn't a consenting adult doesn't matter.

The same applies if a girl, or a group girls, rapes you and pregnancy results.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Martinez39s:
In the US, there are tons of cases of female teachers having something sexual and romantic with their underage male students. It is commonplace, but the double standard is not surprising. In case you don't know, if an underage student impregnates his female teacher, he can be sued for child support by the teacher when he turns 18 and he will be legally obliged to pay. The fact that he wasn't a consenting adult doesn't matter.

Very sad case for men.. It’s really disturbing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Why will a man being the stronger sex allow himself to be raped in the first place?

I think men are supposed to be a walking bag of muscles regardless of age, why can't an underage overpower his paedophile female teacher and force contraceptive drugs down her throat to prevent pregnancy?

Should I stop now or continue being tranquil with the truth cheesy
Martinez39s:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Rollo Tomassi has tried for the red pill community and manosphere. He is the author of the following books in the Rational Male series:
(1) Rational Male (volume 1)
(2) Rational Male: Preventive Medicine (volume 2)
(3) Rational Male: Positive Masculinity (volume 3)
(4) Rational Male: Religion (volume 4)
(5) Rational Male: The Players Handbook (volume 5, recently released)

I have only read the beginning of first book. I now plan to properly read all of them later this year. Have you read any of the books? If yes, what red pill lessons did you learn? How did his books shape your understanding of female nature? Any criticism?

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Calibrator:
Why will a man being the stronger sex allow himself to be raped in the first place?

I think men are supposed to be a walking bag of muscles regardless of age, why can't an underage overpower his paedophile female teacher and force contraceptive drugs down her throat to prevent pregnancy?

Should I stop now or continue being tranquil with the truth cheesy
Don't stop o. Who knows if the boys enjoyed it and actually wanted it? Maybe they did something to put themselves in that position; maybe they didn't maintain frame well enough to compel respect. No woman would try such nonsense if they maintained frame. undecided

#sarcasm

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Odunharry(m): 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Martinez39s:
Nothing new, but it's worth repeating. The first impression matters. Have it in mind that one shouldn't relax or simp along the way.
In other words, No start wetin you no fit finish..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Proudpolygamist: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
ubunja:

Ubunja pls what is the child support law in South Africa like? Is it as stringent as that of the western world?
Because I saw a south African movie where a Nigerian business mogul got a lady he had a fling with pregnant, I mean a hoe he had casual sex with and rewarded in cash.
When she discovered she was pregnant for him, she informed her elder sister who advised her that it was an opportunity to cash out, and that they've hit the jackpot.
When they accosted the nigerian business man, he protested and asked that the pregnancy be aborted. But the ladies threatened legal action, and he had to sucumb to their blackmail and take responsibilities because he was scared what the interpretation of the law would be.
Shit like this doesn't happen in nigeria embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Odunharry:

In other words, No start wetin you no fit finish..
Nice! Another good way to put it.

Maintain your sharpness for life. One thing people don't take seriously is that all your efforts in maintaining frame right from the moment you met the girl wouldn't matter when you soften up and start simping big time down the road. It doesn't matter if you have been maintaining frame for twenty years and your application of the red pill has been impeccable so far, one or few moments of simping big time (or going amiss big time) can spoil everything and deal irredeemable damage. Your previous efforts won't save you. Ensure you are always on your A game.

Female nature won't let a woman allow a man she perceives as a beta and simp to get away with or successfully carry out alpha moves on her (except he has leverage and she benefits from tolerating such). Betas don't get away alpha moves. One a woman sees you as beta or simp (probably because you simped for her big time, defied red pill rules or you let her walk over you), it is nearly impossible for her to ever see you as an alpha again and give you alpha benefits. If she is in a marriage with, she will endure but the pussy has dried forever. First impression matters.

Counter opinions are allowed.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Proudpolygamist:

Ubunja pls what is the child support law in South Africa like? Is it as stringent as that of the western world?
Because I saw a south African movie where a Nigerian business mogul got a lady he had a fling with pregnant, I mean a hoe he had casual sex with and rewarded in cash.
When she discovered she was pregnant for him, she informed her elder sister who advised her that it was an opportunity to cash out, and that they've hit the jackpot.
When they accosted the nigerian business man, he protested and asked that the pregnancy be aborted. But the ladies threatened legal action, and he had to sucumb to their blackmail and take responsibilities because he was scared what the interpretation of the law would be.
Shit like this doesn't happen in nigeria embarassed embarassed
I'll do a little research to give you a solid answer.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
JESHAL:
Some people are tired of hearing this but we will continue to repeat this over and over again until it's part of your subconscious mind, never underestimate the power of time men SMV increases If they put in the work to increase their socio-economic status to be attractive not just for women but to survive and take care of your health and family, but to be arousing you must have redpill awareness, understand game and it's real lifestyle application so you won't be a prey to gold diggers, single mothers, used up sluts,post wall women and Hypergamous hoes, if she's not a virgin reject her, if she doesn't have geniune desire for you reject her, be careful because beta bucks seeking sluts will disguise In their decline when their breast sags, they have stretch marks, their face is aging, they are adding weight, their pussy stretches and it's looking disgusting, that's when they go to Shiloh and seek salvation so that a foolish traditional conservative Christian brother will pay full price for what other men and her exes got for free or cheaper price, be ruthless with your mating strategy, women are naturally ruthless due to Hypergamy, you must use redpill mental schemas to condition yourself to be ruthless, never forgive her past, she will never forgive you for being poor in your youths when she was invited to dine with big boys in hotel pools,clubs,their cars, you were young sexless probably masturbating but patiently building your value since your father was not Dangote and you didn't have leverage, in your 30's you become like gold to this worthless sluts that their breast has been pressed to sagless elastic limit,she was drinking sperm and receiving anal sex in her prime years with her exes enjoying her alpha Bleep years even having Simps and betas in the friendszone giving her free attention and resources,but she will give you "I want to have baby sex", "duty sex" shaming you that as a man control yourself don't be aroused by hotter finer younger girls focus on beta bucks and take care of her and your kids like a slave you are for a leftover piece of shit that's being defiled by other men, how are you even sure the kids are your own from a slut, redpill men wake up, what mordern women are doing even in so called patriarchal Nigeria you will weep when you see people daughters and future wives
Spot on bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
ubunja:
i hear you. but sometimes it's not that deep.
Bro pls try & resist the temptation to reply that bit*ch called Tranquility or whatever the Bleep her name is.
Pls kindly ignore her totally so that her feminist-induced outbursts will die a natural death.

I really appreciate ur work so far.
It's indeed an eye-opener

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Odunharry(m): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Martinez39s:

Maintain your sharpness for life. One thing people don't take seriously is that all your efforts in maintaining frame right from the moment you met the girl wouldn't matter when you soften up and start simping big time down the road. It doesn't matter if you have been maintaining frame for twenty years and your application of the red pill has been impeccable so far, one or few moments of simping big time (or going amiss big time) can spoil everything and deal irredeemable damage. Your previous efforts won't save you. Ensure you are always on your A game.

Female nature won't let a woman allow a man she perceives as a beta and simp to get away with or successfully carry out alpha moves on her (except he has leverage and she benefits from tolerating such). Betas don't get away alpha moves. One a woman sees you as beta or simp (probably because you simped for her big time, defied red pill rules or you let her walk over you), it is nearly impossible for her to ever see you as an alpha again and give you alpha benefits. If she is in a marriage with, she will endure but the pussy has dried forever. First impression matters.

Sad but true. The female nature is ruthless. Men need to learn alot especially game from them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Martinez39s:

The double standard is real. The seriousness with which a rape case is taken depends highly on the gender of the victim. When it's women raped it's seen as a war crime but for men it's taken as a light incident, sometimes joked about.
Look at picture below and see how the media frames the situation.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
Uptheante:

Bro pls try & resist the temptation to reply that bit*ch called Tranquility or whatever the Bleep her name is.
Pls kindly ignore her totally so that her feminist-induced outbursts will die a natural death.

I really appreciate ur work so far.
It's indeed an eye-opener
this was meant for that other lady who asked what i judged to be an honest question.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
Martinez39s:

Nice output.
I wanna seek ur opinion on this issue
Is it really a bad idea to ignore a girl who is giving u green light signals because of environmental factors?
What I mean is that this girl lives in a highly restricted house where she is constantly monitored & if a guy wanna relate with her based on banging matters, e no go work because she no fit go outside without being monitored by her guardians.
If guy man want to relate with her based on dating levels e fit fall into the dreaded friend zone because she won't be allowed to visit u for romance to even happen.
One can only visit her in full glare of her guardians & everybody.

Is it adviceable to ignore her & act mysterious till when she leaves that restricted setting & is free so that one doesn't fall into the irredeemable friendzone?

Is it not better to ignore her for now till an opportuned time so that one doesn't become friendzoned?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uzomacharles: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
Uptheante:

Nice output.
I wanna seek ur opinion on this issue
Is it really a bad idea to ignore a girl who is giving u green light signals because of environmental factors?
What I mean is that this girl lives in a highly restricted house where she is constantly monitored & if a guy wanna relate with her based on banging matters, e no go work because she no fit go outside without being monitored by her guardians.
If guy man want to relate with her based on dating levels e fit fall into the dreaded friend zone because she won't be allowed to visit u for romance to even happen.
One can only visit her in full glare of her guardians & everybody.

Is it adviceable to ignore her & act mysterious till when she leaves that restricted setting & is free so that one doesn't fall into the irredeemable friendzone?

Is it not better to ignore her for now till an opportuned time so that one doesn't become friendzoned?

She will always break protocols if she wants you...

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Stray bullet grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) ... (2225) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.