Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2763080 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:56am On Jun 12, 2022
Redpill

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:59am On Jun 12, 2022
TRP

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AntichristXXX: 9:02am On Jun 12, 2022
Praise always magnifies the quality of your woman that you praise.

“You’re so beautiful when you smile,” is much more effective than, “You’re so ugly when you frown,” although they both indicate your desire for her smile.

When speaking to your woman, it is always better to call the glass half full than half empty.

From The way of the superior man.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:02am On Jun 12, 2022
smiley

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:05am On Jun 12, 2022
Yep

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:10am On Jun 12, 2022
You got to be damn sexy and attractive too, work that body out..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:12am On Jun 12, 2022
Watch their actions not their words.. #trp

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:15am On Jun 12, 2022
smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dannnn: 9:17am On Jun 12, 2022
The moment a woman notices you are always trying to please her, that's when your problem starts.

She then starts presenting more hurdles for you to jump.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:20am On Jun 12, 2022
cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 9:22am On Jun 12, 2022
heartofcity12:
Where is the lie..
And they’ll run up to nairaland and other platforms to shame and troll smart Redpilled brothers wanting virgin wives..
LOL.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:26am On Jun 12, 2022
Don’t be captain cheesy #trp

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
LOL.

Yuck! What in the tranquil is this? shocked You want me to puke abi grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2022
It's gonna a pilled week!!!

My nigga heartofcity12 dropping them pills hot hot hot!!!

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2022
Delusions of grandeur.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2022
luminouz:
It's gonna a pilled week!!!

My nigga heartofcity12 dropping them pills hot hot hot!!!

No time, I see you my G.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2022
#trp

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:38am On Jun 12, 2022
That one just want to chop your food, clean mouth and ghost you or friendzone u, beware #trp

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2022
heartofcity12:
#trp

Bullshiit!!!!

Who even does all these things??

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:42am On Jun 12, 2022
luminouz:

Bullshiit!!!!

Who even does all these things??

Simps

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:43am On Jun 12, 2022
LordAdam16:
It may not be that deep.

Humans are a notoriously reactive species.

Na after disaster, people dey buy insurance pass.
That tym for school, na wen exam tym reach, nai church dey full.

People evolve. There's nothing stopping guys from applying red-pill knowledge in current relationships. In fact, for most people, the transition process from being blue-pilled to becoming red-pilled will take time and a couple of missteps. So, IMO, there is no immediate need to leave your current relationship.

Needless to say, if you do it right, and oil dey your woman head, she sef go confam the changes. Matthew 5:14-16 go apply to you (excuse me adherents of other religions and Atheists). Na just say she go gat accept say your BS meter don break. If she no 1 do again, na den you fit open door wide, say, "Go on, then."

No b say you go dey marriage or LTR, kon dey plan start afresh because you feel say ur current partner don see you finish. I don't think that's always realistic. Becoming better as a person is a daily mission. For those of us here who value God-fearing women, if your SO get better altar call kon start dey modify her ways, you no go lyk mk she go start afresh.

That said, everyone is free to act as the spirit leads.

-Lord

NB: my write-up applies especially to spinning plates and maintaining rotation; you know, when it is all about lust and fùcks. To a good extent, it can also be applied to serious relationships and marriage since your respect, your frame and sexual attraction from your woman are important components of the dynamics.

I might want to add some clarification for the sake of discussion. First of all, I COULD BE WRONG, sajmark was probably not referring to marriage; you know most people, even I, in this country use "relationship" and "marriage" differently. Na so e be for naija and some parts of the world even though marriage is also a relationship. grin That being said, l move to want to duscuss.

If you have been simping (especially big-time simping) to a woman; if you have been a confirmed beta to a woman; if you have defied certain red pill principles to the detriment of her attraction towards you (eg crying, telling her your emotional problems); and she has "seen you finish," your simp/beta status is indelibly registered in her psyche. It will be impossible for her to perceive you as an alpha again and yield positively to your red pill/alpha moves. When you try to make alpha moves, she sees you as a beta who is acting a borrowed script and trying to be what you are not; as a result, she will perceive that you are manipulatively playing a game on her or, precisely put, trying to play a smart one on her and cross your boundaries. Your new efforts will fail for two simple reasons:

(1)  Your past beta self has become your identity and innate personality to her so that it now comes across as unbelievable and fake when you gyrate like an alpha and make red pill/alpha moves. She won't buy it. You are forever a turn-off. You simply can't command from her the respect, willing compliance, genuine desire (aka lust), and sexual openness an alpha commands. This is why in order to experience profound and maximum success in your new red pill awareness in all these aspects, starting afresh is your best and easiest option. If you apply red pill newly with that female you have done all those beta, simpish and nonredpill stuffs for and it is not working, move along and don't stress yourself. Women plenty.

(2) Female ego naturally won't condone succumbing to what she perceives as tricks and fakery coming from a man she perceives as a simp and beta in and out. Women take glory in playing the simp/beta, not the other way round. Women are wired to only willingly succumb and yield sexually to the man who she thinks is naturally an alpha, a man who naturally "gets it" and who she thinks have alpha/red pill sharpness and qualities in his DNA and isn't faking it. This can be called a natural feminine fantasy since no man is natural endowed with red pill awareness at birth and such has to be acquired with experience and exposure. As a result of this, women will willingly give the pùssy to, yield to and break rules for the alpha guy in whom she has seen no traces simping and weakness. He, unlike the beta and simp, gets the utmost sexual openness and her hòe side without much effort and spending a penny... genuine desire (aka unalloyed lust). This is why first impression matters and would set the tone of the encounter. This is why in order to experience profound and maximum success in your new red pill awareness, starting afresh is your best option.

Remember, only alphas can succeed with alpha moves. Betas can't get away with or succeed in making alpha moves; they will meet failure and stiff resistance from females who have seen them as betas.

My point in (2) is the reason why some guys would have noticed something: when you are running game on women and things are going smoothly, everything goes south when she discovers that you are watching and reading red pill contents and materials. In her mind, she is like "He is probably a beta and not a born alpha who naturally "gets it, hence he depends on online help and tricks from others to teach it game and manly frame. He has probably been tricking me and faking it all along and he isn't a natural alpha." She would lose interest rather than risk being a "victim" of the tricks and fakery of a beta and simp; she wouldn't risk it or give you benefit of doubt as her ego is at stake.

This is why many redpillers will advice you to never tell a female you are gaming that you are learning and consuming red pill contents and materials (online or offline). Don't let her see you reading or watching them or find out by any means that you are consuming them. Seal your mouth from using terms that shows your are learning of consuming red pill. Hide your red pill books and sources. Instead, be silent about your red pill awareness and let your actions speak for you from the first impression so that it looks as if they come naturally to you. This will make things easier for you and, sometimes, even less likely for her to intercept, anticipate or be aware of what is going on while she is focused on dealing with the alpha. She won't fear any beta tricks since she thinks you are a natural and she will drop her guard and yield

Let's say you have read the The 48 Laws of Power. Someone who has read The 48 Laws of Power ....

typing....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:43am On Jun 12, 2022
... typing

Let's say you have read the The 48 Laws of Power. Someone who has read The 48 Laws of Power will have success implementing what he has read against others and even against you to some extent if you are unaware of his knowledge (sometimes we losen up and don't always analyse, read meaning into and suspect everything; and we don't remember vividly all we've read). However when that person tells you he/she has read the book, you become alert and might find yourself reading meanings in his/her action to see where he/she is possibly applying these laws... and you wouldn't want to fall for his/her "tricks (who would?). If the person has been pulling such moves on or plans to pull such, you are more likely to notice it. You see him/her in a slightly more machiavellian light than before, unlike when you thought he/she was a bit clueless and being honest in some of their actions. Sometimes, even when they are not pulling any "tricks" from that book and doing things honestly, you are still reading certain unnecessary intents to their actions and speeches. This analogy shows you additional effects (additional to the previous paragraph) of letting a woman know your source. wink

=================
The notable exceptions to my write-up are as follows:
(1) if she has no other options and your association with her is very beneficial (especially financially), you can leverage on this to make some rules and put her bullcraps in check. However, she will yield unwillingly because it ensures the benefits, but her pùssy won't get wet for you ever again. Showing her sexual best to you and doing the nasty stuffs —that she would have willing done to the alpha— will be unavailable to you; you are a turn-off.

If left to her, she would have distanced herself from you sexually and still want the benefits. The difference between you and the perceived natural alpha is that she yields to him of her own accord and readily makes herself available because he inspires genuine desire and her feelings are involved. Your leverage (the benefits) can only go so far.  Genuine desire can't be negotiated. To experience profound and maximum success in your new red pill awareness IN ALL ASPECTS, starting afresh is the only way.

(2) If you made all these mistakes as a little kid in school and many years elasped before you met again; you can create a new impression. If the simping was minimal and wasn't a big-time, blatant mistake, the better chances you have at correcting them.
========

I am not advocating divorce or the dissolution of your relationship. I am just reporting on how I see things. Even in marriage and relationships, there are things that you do that will irreversibly damage sexual attraction from your woman and level of respect as a alpha; despite this, relationships and marriages still continue despite the damaged because of financial benefits from the man, investments, convenience and diminished options. Heck, even betas are married to women who don't find them attractive and worthy of respect, but they move along because he has the benefits she married him for. A lot of husbands have lasting marriages, but they will never get to the sexual results and unalloyed lust from their wives that an alpha has gotten and can get from her. A woman's heart and pùssy can desire someone else, but she will endure a lifelong marriage if it benefits her.

I am just reporting as I know things are.

I welcome counter opinions; let's compare notes. I am forever opening to learning and reorientation.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 9:48am On Jun 12, 2022
A reminder that we are dealing with a specie that has evolved to take up any shape to adapt--- like pouring water into any container of any shape.

As the redpill becomes more "mainstream" I expect to see females upgrading to better manipulative tricks.

Worthy of note is how they survived through the period in the cycle when "hard times made strong men"

Also to take care to understand that "comfort" doesn't really suit men.

Stay vigilant!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:49am On Jun 12, 2022
Don’t care about what they think. Focus on yourself.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Realgozie(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2022
Guys see me see wahala
You're not even my Girlfriend
You wan dey give me this headache

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rillycool(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2022
[quote author=Rillycool post=113712073]
Please can I get a copy of this book I sent you
a PM[/quote

I wasn't aware when you shared it with others here..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:52am On Jun 12, 2022
Solid. This is a technique females use to stay winning, emulate it.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by namikaze: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2022
Holy Bleep today feels like the early days of these thread, so red, it's so fucking red today cheesy
cc heartofcity12
cc Martinez39s

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2022
No filter here.. Harsh but true

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:07am On Jun 12, 2022
Solid

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 10:07am On Jun 12, 2022
Here are the 4 YouTube channels that I recommend guys follow closely. I consider them the best of the crop. I may not agree 100% with what these people teach, but I'd say 8/10 they're on point. And that's an extremely high rating in my book.

I'm listing them on order of importance. From the least to the greatest.

Number 4:
Cousin T Taw

https://youtube.com/channel/UCYRwnmeWgTqWJ-EzGm7QAPw

A guy. He's a former male stripper who made a living performing for women in parties and also as a male prostitute. His work is extremely focused on sex, female lust, the body game and the like. His approach is from the sex industry where women pay men for sex. He's one of those YouTubers who was in the late Kevin Samuels' inner circle. His message can be abstract and hard to understand but where you understand him he'll blow your mind.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:08am On Jun 12, 2022
Dress like you wanna be addressed.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.