Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2766881 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
victorphelpz:

I respect your works so much because most of your teachings are so relatable. during my service year, the roommate hooked up with fellow corper girl. The girl just came back from camp, and barely 3days my rommie smashed this babe. I was thinking the guy just lack self control and reckless. he couldn't even wait for the girl to settle down. things changed after then, the girl was all over my rommie, she will come and cook for the guy. she was deeply attached to my roomie, and the funniest part was that my guy didn't spend a dime on this girl..I was confused, it felt like my rommie casted a spell on the girl. and my rommie's diick game was notch too, I got to know this when neighbors complained to me of the incessant shouting from the room....."smash the honey pot before anything".
Your roommate na sharp guy wink

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kolena: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
tosaino95:
is like we are the same grin.
in my street i don't talk to any girl even the one i used to talk to before i don't talk to her again. And the hatred no be here some even say i have pride and i don't care, because i talk to housewives and elder women maybe that make them despise me like i bellitle them and yes i do because am ahead of their game imagine one of these girls telling an elder bro that he should give her money to do hair pesin wey no dey fvck you she no fine sef and we're in the same compound.

Those girls ehn grin if pesin no wise with them
Na grave or sufferness you go wise when dem don milk pésin finish.

Lastly WFT is wrong with street guys why are they that way.
Lol, they just can't handle rejection. Some guys piss me off more than women.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
ubunja:
the game is ruthless. I always tell people when it comes to these girls "sex first, any other business after", but people say I'm promoting hedonism. Look now you're salty another guy has gone ahead of you and tasted the cookie while you "bid your time ". And you'll be dumb to think he's the only one. He's just the only one YOU KNOW.
Women have only one thing to offer, and thats puccy, if you act like you're special and you don't want it, guess what? Guys with no shame who know their worth and go after what they want will jump you and hit it and you'll be left behind " still bidding your time". And it's not even about being thirsty but being clear with a girl that with you there's nothing for free. If sex is too immoral for you to get in exchange for favors then she better square you by doing you solid favours that may not include sex, but guess what again? You'll still be salty and angry when you learn other guys are getting that puccy while you get mere favours. So its just best to go for sex straight....but there's an art to this or else you come across as a perv.
No matter how useful a woman is and how much she can bring to your world, begin with sex. Get the sex. But then don't stop there. But get the sex first. At the very least that will remove unnecessary tension between the two of you and make you at ease around her. While attaching her to you. But imagine doing business with a lady and you act like you dont wanna hit it but you're always spying on her cleavage and thighs wondering how she tastes cause you can't bring yourself to go after that puccy cause you've positioned yourself strictly as a platonic business partner! That's rather sad.
Yes we don't mix business with pleasure and we don't bring our girlfriends into our business affairs, but if some girl comes to you with a business proposal she better bring that puccy to the table as well.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
Reminderz:

grin

the surprising thing be say she will see her customers... I swear the way wey these women dey cash out dey very surprising... e pass yahoo sef if you look am well..

women has never lower their standards, no matter how damaged or useless they are, they will still believe they can get a high value man/simp.. but men... sighs... I don't know... maybe because of our hypogamous nature or our innate instincts to marry someone lower in status than us, maybe that's why we see these damaged or low value women as something worthy of our MEAT...mehnn... because bro, come to think of it... how can a man work so hard all the day of his life only to settle for leftovers, damaged women? I can't just imagine... even a woman who has worked so hard all her life or behaves in a masculine way can't stoop this low unless she's passed her prime age or no other options.. but you see men ehn... ahh.. na only God fit save us oooo.. maybe because most men don't realise that they are the prize cuzz I don't just get it.

it is very easy for women to eat their cake and have it due to the surplus of simps than men due to low amount of high value women available. it is what it is bro.
Most of our gender are mumu and their simpish is an ability angry

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
heartofcity12:
These men better stop marrying in the west. This is too bad.
that's why pre nup is important any woman who doesn't accept it should leave,the pre nup should be one time payment , nothing like monthly or weekly allowance

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
Nature will always take its cause. What do they expect grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
Simp was trying so hard to impress woman richer than him. These clowns won’t stop leading with the wallet, now the joke is on him. grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kolena:
Females just can't handle rejection. They can hate on you for not noticing them; some can go as far as smearing your reputation when you don't even know them. This applies to all women (both young and elderly).
100%

I had a neighbor that was beefing me simply because I refused to relate with her like the other guys in our lodge.

She would occasionally knock my door and ask to know what I am cooking. I would not entertain her. Later on, she began holding a grudge. grin...

It's funny how even the unattractive ones want the attention of and access to every guy around them. grin

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SF123(m): 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bosses, To be respected by the ladies. What must i do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kolena: 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
Junnior:

100%

I had a neighbor that was beefing me simply because I refused to relate with her like the other guys in our lodge.

She would occasionally knock my door and ask to know what I am cooking. I would not entertain her. Later on, she began holding a grudge. grin...

It's funny how even the unattractive ones want the attention of and access to every guy around them. grin
Yours is better. Two married women on my street, who are old enough to give birth to me have tabled my matter. Women can't/don't hide their hatred. Being rejected/snubbed literally kills them; this is one thing I have noticed. I've also noticed that I attract more of mature women than young girls recently, and I really don't like it.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
luke55720:
A glimpse into the sexual shadow world
Watch and see what the ladies do behind close doors

https://www.xvideos.com/video69569751/must_watch_milfs_girls_night_out
https://www.xvideos.com/video67658553/hungry_milf_sucks_male_stripper
https://www.xvideos.com/video69600743/omg_must_watch

Na wa ooooooo

Something is definitely wrong with the world.
How rich ladies are spending on male strippers.
Hmmmmmmmm
It’s well

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
heartofcity12:
Body language
Hilarious grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
heartofcity12:
Redpill

I'm responding to the tweet you posted that says,
"Worse thing to do with a girl?
Tell her how much you like her.
Women dig men whose feelings are unclear."

Lolz...In my opinion, I don't totally agree with that statement.

Here's why:

Ok...Yes, sometimes women dig men whose feelings are unclear, but sadly, Men sometimes also dig women whose feelings are unclear.

And that is the beginning of the problem .

Firstly, as a guy when you're not being clear about feelings and interest in a lady, you're playing games. Girls are expert at manipulation and mind games. The female gender are professionals when it comes to making their feelings unclear. You can't win women in that game because right from their little age, they've been trained to hide their feelings and always pretend.

The best way to win the game with women is to actually leave the game.

Infact, from my experience, women love operating in ambiguity, vagueness and unclearness. That's their main source of power when it comes to manipulating and exploting men.

Girls love it when you to make your feelings unclear, not because it makes make you more attractive but because it makes it easy for her to manipulate you.

After reading that tweet post you posted, I asked a lady who was with me...I asked her whether she prefer a guy who makes his feelings clear or the guy who's unclear about feelings. She said she prefers a guy who makes his feelings unclear. Wow!

I asked her "why"

She said, "when the guy makes his feeling clear, it will spoil the vibe."

I asked her, "What vibe?"

She said, " once a guy makes his feelings and interest clear, I might be forced to either reject him or accept him..."

I said, "isn't that a good thing...is it not good you reject a guy that you don't like so he'll stop disturbing you?"

Her next response exposed her intentions.

She said, "if I reject him and he leaves me alone, I'll not benefits anything from him."

I was curious, I ask "what do you mean by you'll not benefits anything from him ?"

She said, "you are acting like you don't know that there are so many benefits of being just friends with a man?"

Our conversation on that topic continued for over an hour..but I'll stop here for now.

I respect this lady alot because she's actually one of the fewest sincere lady I've ever met.

Her point is, ladies benefits alot of things from being friends with a guy; things like money, employment offer, expensive date, free lunch, free tickets, free attention and so on

When this girl said "when the guy makes his feeling clear, it might spoil the vibe," what she meant is that it might spoil her opportunity to manipulate and exploit him.

This is why most times when a guy meet a lady he likes and then he makes his feeling clear, she might give him unclear and ambitious response like

"I need to take my time..."

or

"I don't want to jump into any thing yet, let's take things slow"

Or

"I'll think about it"

or worse

"let just be friends for now."

Sadly, Men fall for those lines all the time. Basically, she's not saying YES or NO. She's giving him a Maybe(unclear) response. Ladies needs to give you this unclear response so you that you can continue chasing her, so she can exploit you. And more importantly, that's why she prefer you don't make your feelings clear.

The statement "Women dig men whose feelings are unclear," is not totally correct, at least from my experience. That's because most girls who I ended up dating, I actually made my feelings clear to them. Infact the current girl I'm with, if I had not tell her I like her and made my feelings clear ASAP I would have lost her to someone else.

But again, some guys might argue against that. They'll say, "when you make your feelings clear, you've giving her power; because now she knows you like her, she'll start giving you attitude"

Note: When I say make your feelings clear, I don't mean telling her things like, "I love you... I'm in love with you... I can't stop thinking of you...." Or any other bullshit. That's not making your feelings clear; that's making your neediness and stupidity clear.

The truth is, Women DON'T dig men whose feelings are unclear, what women actually dig is, men who they can't easily manipulate and wrap around their fingers.

Making your feelings clear is not giving her power; you only give her power when you start acting like a simp.

When I'm interacting with a lady I admire, often make my feelings and interest very clear in a very confident and detached manner. If she's resisting me or playing hard to get, I'd never start being too persistent; i'd never start trying to convince her to accept me. When I see that she's not giving me the feedback I want, I'm very quick to move on. No time. I've low tolerance for ladies who don't fancy me.

It is foolishness to wast time, effort and money chasing after a woman that's giving you hard time. Anytime you're being too persistent and chasing after a girl that's giving you hard time, you are only disrespecting yourself and also disgracing yourself.

Let me give a real life example making your feelings clear in a more detached and confident way:

About last month or so, a guy who knows about me, messaged me and told me about a lady he's close to. he likes her so much, but he said he doesn't know where he stands with her. He said sometimes she act hot today, then act cold towards him tomorrow. She's pratically playing games with him. She has all the power.

This guy told me he made is feeling for her unclear and he never tell her how much he likes her, but despite that she's not still digging him. Infact he's the one digging her badly.

He ask me what to do about the situation. I told him to stop playing games and that he actually has to make his feelings clear, but in a more detached and confident way.

I told him to tell her something as simple as this:
"[insert her name], I have no interest in being your next platonic friend...if you don't have any interest in me romantically, then I'll fucking leave you alone."

When he told her that through WhatsApp, he showed me her response.

Her response was, "Wow! I don't know what to say right right"

He asked me what to say next... I told him not to reply her anymore. He left her chat that way.

About a week later, she messaged him again. Saying "Hello", But he ignored her message again. She messaged him again. He ignored her again as I advised. Remember, Most ladies can't stand being ignored. They'll feel like they've lost.
She finally called him on the phone. She ask him why he's ignoring her chat...and all... He stayed in control; no simping.

I won't go into much detail...but to cut the story short, this guy now as the power now. If you know what I mean.

In my experience, when you meet a girl, and you're intentionally trying to make your feelings unclear so she can like you more, you are only hurting your chance with her in the long run. Although, initially, it might seem like she's digging you, but somehow somehow, you'll eventually lose her.

But, the more boldy you make your feelings clear and not give a shit about her reaction, you'll be flooded with more romantic opportunities in the long run. Although, initially, it might seem like you're losing out, but somehow somehow, you'll eventually win.

This is just my experience.
Sometimes, you’d be surprised how a girl will respond with attraction and respect when you make you feelings clear in a confident and detached manner. But the biggest mental hurdle for many guys is the ability to handle that initial "negative/undesirable response" they get from girls when they make their feelings clear. As a guy, it's very important, you develop an I-don't-give-a-shit attitude towards how a woman respond to you.

Like I said, women actually dig a guy who they can't easily manipulate and wrap around their fingers --- and that's a guy who doesn't truly gives a shit

The truth is, when you develop an I-don't-give-a-shit attitude towards how a girl respond to you, you won't be scared of making your feelings clear.

Stay blessed brothers.

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 12:27am On Jul 19, 2022
MJBOLT:
no way she would have paid child support for 16 years if the kid wasn't for him,she would have taunted him with it.
Bitch got served

You can never be too sure with these females.
It would cost her more if she had to raise the kid all by herself.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 12:51am On Jul 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:16am On Jul 19, 2022
Pukkalolo:

After reading that tweet post you posted, I asked a lady who was with me...I asked her whether she prefer a guy who makes his feelings clear or the guy who's unclear about feelings. She said she prefers a guy who makes his feelings unclear. Wow!

I asked her "why"

She said, " once a guy makes his feelings and interest clear, I might be forced to either reject him or accept him..."

I said, "isn't that a good thing...is it not good you reject a guy that you don't like so he'll stop disturbing you?"

She said, "if I reject him and he leaves me alone, I'll not benefits anything from him."

I was curious, I ask "what do you mean by you'll not benefits anything from him ?"

She said, "you are acting like you don't know that there are so many benefits of being just friends with a man?"

Our conversation on that topic continued for over an hour..but I'll stop here for now.

I respect this lady alot because she's actually one of the fewest sincere lady I've ever met.

Her point is, ladies benefits alot of things from being friends with a guy; things like money, employment offer, expensive date, free lunch, free tickets, free attention and so on
you cracked the code....

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 6:33am On Jul 19, 2022
Pukkalolo:

Here's why:

Ok...Yes, sometimes women dig men whose feelings are unclear, but sadly, Men sometimes also dig women whose feelings are unclear.

Firstly, as a guy when you're not being clear about feelings and interest in a lady, you're playing games. Girls are expert at manipulation and mind games. The female gender are professionals when it comes to making their feelings unclear. You can't win women in that game because right from their little age, they've been trained to hide their feelings and always pretend.

Infact, from my experience, women love operating in ambiguity, vagueness and unclearness. That's their main source of power when it comes to manipulating and exploting men.

Girls love it when you to make your feelings unclear, not because it makes make you more attractive but because it makes it easy for her to manipulate you.

I asked her "why"

When this girl said "when the guy makes his feeling clear, it might spoil the vibe," what she meant is that it might spoil her opportunity to manipulate and exploit him.

This is why most times when a guy meet a lady he likes and then he makes his feeling clear, she might give him unclear and ambitious response like

"I need to take my time..."

or

"I don't want to jump into any thing yet, let's take things slow"

Or

"I'll think about it"

or worse

"let just be friends for now."

Sadly, Men fall for those lines all the time. Basically, she's not saying YES or NO. She's giving him a Maybe(unclear) response. Ladies needs to give you this unclear response so you that you can continue chasing her, so she can exploit you. And more importantly, that's why she prefer you don't make your feelings clear.

The statement "Women dig men whose feelings are unclear," is not totally correct, at least from my experience. That's because most girls who I ended up dating, I actually made my feelings clear to them. Infact the current girl I'm with, if I had not tell her I like her and made my feelings clear ASAP I would have lost her to someone else.

But again, some guys might argue against that. They'll say, "when you make your feelings clear, you've giving her power; because now she knows you like her, she'll start giving you attitude"

Note: When I say make your feelings clear, I don't mean telling her things like, "I love you... I'm in love with you... I can't stop thinking of you...." Or any other bullshit. That's not making your feelings clear; that's making your neediness and stupidity clear.

The truth is, Women DON'T dig men whose feelings are unclear, what women actually dig is, men who they can't easily manipulate and wrap around their fingers.

Making your feelings clear is not giving her power; you only give her power when you start acting like a simp.

When I'm interacting with a lady I admire, often make my feelings and interest very clear in a very confident and detached manner. If she's resisting me or playing hard to get, I'd never start being too persistent; i'd never start trying to convince her to accept me. When I see that she's not giving me the feedback I want, I'm very quick to move on. No time. I've low tolerance for ladies who don't fancy me.

It is foolishness to wast time, effort and money chasing after a woman that's giving you hard time. Anytime you're being too persistent and chasing after a girl that's giving you hard time, you are only disrespecting yourself and also disgracing yourself.

Let me give a real life example making your feelings clear in a more detached and confident way:

About last month or so, a guy who knows about me, messaged me and told me about a lady he's close to. he likes her so much, but he said he doesn't know where he stands with her. He said sometimes she act hot today, then act cold towards him tomorrow. She's pratically playing games with him. She has all the power.

This guy told me he made is feeling for her unclear and he never tell her how much he likes her, but despite that she's not still digging him. Infact he's the one digging her badly.

He ask me what to do about the situation. I told him to stop playing games and that he actually has to make his feelings clear, but in a more detached and confident way.

I told him to tell her something as simple as this:
"[insert her name], I have no interest in being your next platonic friend...if you don't have any interest in me romantically, then I'll fucking leave you alone."

When he told her that through WhatsApp, he showed me her response.

Her response was, "Wow! I don't know what to say right right"

He asked me what to say next... I told him not to reply her anymore. He left her chat that way.

About a week later, she messaged him again. Saying "Hello", But he ignored her message again. She messaged him again. He ignored her again as I advised. Remember, Most ladies can't stand being ignored. They'll feel like they've lost.
She finally called him on the phone. She ask him why he's ignoring her chat...and all... He stayed in control; no simping.

I won't go into much detail...but to cut the story short, this guy now as the power now. If you know what I mean.

In my experience, when you meet a girl, and you're intentionally trying to make your feelings unclear so she can like you more, you are only hurting your chance with her in the long run. Although, initially, it might seem like she's digging you, but somehow somehow, you'll eventually lose her.

But, the more boldy you make your feelings clear and not give a shit about her reaction, you'll be flooded with more romantic opportunities in the long run. Although, initially, it might seem like you're losing out, but somehow somehow, you'll eventually win.

This is just my experience.
Sometimes, you’d be surprised how a girl will respond with attraction and respect when you make you feelings clear in a confident and detached manner. But the biggest mental hurdle for many guys is the ability to handle that initial "negative/undesirable response" they get from girls when they make their feelings clear. As a guy, it's very important, you develop an I-don't-give-a-shit attitude towards how a woman respond to you.

Like I said, women actually dig a guy who they can't easily manipulate and wrap around their fingers --- and that's a guy who doesn't truly gives a shit

The truth is, when you develop an I-don't-give-a-shit attitude towards how a girl respond to you, you won't be scared of making your feelings clear.

Stay blessed brothers.
I concur 100. As an addendum, a lot of advice from ''gamers'' online is just out of touch with reality. Your submission above is just an example. Same has always and also been my experience. Ride on!!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uglybwoi: 6:35am On Jul 19, 2022
Kolena:

Yours is better. Two married women on my street, who are old enough to give birth to me have tabled my matter. Women can't/don't hide their hatred. Being rejected/snubbed literally kills them; this is one thing I have noticed. I've also noticed that I attract more of mature women than young girls recently, and I really don't like it.
Thought I was the only one. Matured women make advances, married women have the 'i want you' look written all over their face. I don't know if it's just me giving the wrong vibes or aura or something

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kolena: 6:43am On Jul 19, 2022
Uglybwoi:
Thought I was the only one. Matured women make advances, married women have the 'i want you' look written all over their face. I don't know if it's just me giving the wrong vibes or aura or something
Lol, AWALT...

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 6:53am On Jul 19, 2022
Kolena:

Lol, they just can't handle rejection. Some guys piss me off more than women.
in one words Dem women in man form be that grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 6:56am On Jul 19, 2022
heartofcity12:
Simp was trying so hard to impress woman richer than him. These clowns won’t stop leading with the wallet, now the joke is on him. grin
WTF can our gender still learn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 7:02am On Jul 19, 2022
Uglybwoi:

They wan do you like solfacheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 7:08am On Jul 19, 2022
SF123:
Bosses, To be respected by the ladies. What must i do?
ONE, First to do know your mistake around them
TWO, Be Confident
THREE, Say Words they don't expect like sharp and occasionally badass sarcasm words with a little sight of smile when saying them.
FOUR, Don't Succumb to their needs.
FIVE, Don't overact or act clingy, know when to talk to them and when not to.
SIX, Not everything woman words says and attitude she show deserve your attention.
Most act cold but funny when saying words.
And lastly
SEVEN, Never tell a woman you love her or send money to her when she ask you.
Give her money when you want to that way she will know you are a man not a pussy man.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 7:08am On Jul 19, 2022
tosaino95:
WTF can our gender still learn
this is why I don't really blame women... it's our men that needs fixing. if our men do what they are supposed to do and act right, women will automatically straighten themselves up.

if the men themselves are not upright, expect the worst results from women. The frame of men in a society determine how the women will end up.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 7:12am On Jul 19, 2022
tosaino95:
ONE, First to do know your mistake around them
TWO, Be Confident
THREE, Say Words they don't expect like sharp and occasionally badass sarcasm words with a little sight of smile when saying them.
FOUR, Don't Succumb to their needs.
FIVE, Don't overact or act clingy, know when to talk to them and when not to.
SIX, Not everything woman words says and attitude she show deserve your attention.
Most act cold but funny when saying words.
And lastly
SEVEN, Never tell a woman you love her or send money to her when she ask you.
Give her money when you want to that way she will know you are a man not a pussy man.
EIGHT, don't talk too much. Let your actions speak most.
NINE, don't do anything for a girl unless she has done something similar or worthy for you first.
TEN, always take lead. don't ask for permission.
ELEVEN, be ready to dump them at anytime!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:15am On Jul 19, 2022
DAY 200, REDPILL 2022.

LINK: https://www.nairaland.com/7233715/drug-ruining-relationship#114837728

CaveAdullam:
1. Advise within and outside the intersexual dynamics (sexual relationship) always differs.

2. When it comes to sexual relationships women are blunt, smart, fast, and straightforward. They don't care if you are poor and broke. Or, a pedophile. Or, a rehab patient. In as much they are not getting what they want from you at the moment, they discard you. If you are not stable, they discard you. If you are not what they expect you to be, they don't blink their eyes twice, they discard you and fly away.

This is the reality. It is how women behave in sexual relationships. They won't come to your rescue or show great sympathy.

3. So, why should you care as a man? Why should you put yourself in a dilemma when it comes to women and their problems? Why should you bother yourself about the way she decides to live her life or the predicaments she's facing?

4. Men have that evolutionary instinct to help and rescue those that are weaker. Being the stronger sex with larger bones and muscles indicates dominance and protectiveness. Men protect women, children, and their territory. This is understandable from a biological point of view.

5. However, do these women worth it? Time and again, women have proven to be ingrates. They don't appreciate it. Even if they do, they are so grudgingly and quick about it. What you have done for them doesn't stay in their memory for long because they are far too emotional. They don't reciprocate. Your kindness aside from charity to them is a waste!

To clarify your mind properly there is a place called friendzone. Go there and see for yourself and you will understand better.

6. If what you are providing is not tangible and loud, forget it, you will constantly be denigrated. Ditto if you have challenges in providing.

7. Men are among ingrates. But they are far more appreciative than women. Better to help men than help women. It is gambling to help ingrates when they are in dire need, but a good stake is on men.

Help women through men connected to them.

You want to help a wife, help her husband. A girlfriend, help her boyfriend. Why? Because it is men's instinctual nature to help their own - women and kids. If you help a man, you have helped women and other men too.

8. If you deprive men of help, women will look for it themselves, and since they are independent in the search for help, they get consumed in the process.

The proliferation and avalanche of hook-up culture, prostitution, sexual depravity, and sexual liberation of women in search of money and a better life is a result of fathers, husbands, brothers, and uncles being deprived of help coupled with the poor economic and political situation on the ground.

When men are deprived of help, hope, and authority, everyone suffers. Women and children hardly passed this stage successfully. And even if they do, it is with painful and unnecessary scars.

Sorry, I digress.

9. This is the intersexual dynamics, and to be blunt, sincere, and truthful, you need to dump her. You cannot manage her long-term especially if she decides to veer off towards other drugs that can remedy her ailment. What you're experiencing now is but a trailer; the real movie has not started yet.

10. Dear friend, dump her and have peace of mind. That's what she will do if the case was reversed.

Ok.

What if she's my sister, mother, niece, cousin, or friend?

11. When adults decide to perform any action or behavior, it is difficult to change their minds especially if that behavior or action appeals to their senses and is deeply rooted.

Adults only change of their own volition with time or when they suffer greater harm or consequences. They can change too if there is a quid pro quo of incentives.

12. She must be shown the consequences of her actions through a medical report, maybe it will help her change her mind. She needs to know what's going on inside of her body.

13. The cause of her insomnia must be traced to the root and apprehended.

14. Visit a psychiatrist or neuroscientist for further and lasting help.

15. Search for an alternative help that's less or not harmful.

16. Tell her to choose between her pills and her relationship. If she fails, at least you know you have done your best and can end the relationship on a good note.

Thanks.

Authority: Don't be a parachute that's only useful when people are dying.

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:21am On Jul 19, 2022
@ Pukkalolo You made nice points and I could see the angle you’re coming from but I think it is unredpill-like if you understand what I mean.
In Redpill, it is “high interest or nothing”, and choosing who chooses you, a man wouldn’t have to deal with all that in the first place if he stays true to being “chosen” or he goes for women that have high interest in him. A man wouldn’t see the need to make his feelings clear if she already got the job done halfway by showing high interest or greenlights and choosing him. I believe this approach you stated is used for girls that didn’t show genuine desire or girls showing mixed signals in the first place and in Redpill those are signs of disinterest(you could see that in a lot of my posts) and the solution is simply walking away from them. I think the best way to treat such girls is not just shooting your self down by telling her how much you like her only to end up getting rejected because a lot of guys tell her this everyday. Redpill is about going for the girls that like you, not going for the girls you like. I believe that’s the reason why the poster says you should rather make your feelings unclear to the girls you ‘like’ instead of telling them you like them(he didn’t say you should remain friends with her) and simply walk away and go for the girls that ‘choose’ you. That’s how I see it.

However if we’re shoving the redpill aside and viewing this from a neutral lens, I concur with you 100 because I’ve often used this style myself before the redpill and it sometimes work for me. It’s dicey, it could work or not. Nice contribution bro!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 19, 2022
Pukkalolo:

Here's why:

Stay blessed brothers.

You really went hard on this but I'll say let people do what works for them. For me being vague and not giving in to girls "What do you want from me" questions has been working for me and it's basically because these girls are attracted to me.

You can see from the below screenshot. The first one is a girl that doesn't know where she stands with me but went on to kiss and romance me. She even called me a bad boy at some point but that btw. Hopefully, I'll taste the coochie this weekend if I don't get to occupied.

The second one is a girl that has been leading me on asking for favours but I subtly decline bidding my time on when to strike but she as a gamer doesn't want to give in as well so I resorted to ignoring her since she's not sexually interested in me but only after what I can do for her. She received the biggest shock of her life when she called me a week after not hearing from me and I asked her who's speaking? Lol I bet she wasn't expecting that hence the chat.

See, that way none of them has my heart and i don't stress myself but rather focusing on my hustle while also not losing my respect.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 7:37am On Jul 19, 2022
heartofcity12:
@ Pukkalolo You made nice points and I could see the angle you’re coming from but I think it is unredpill-like if you understand what I mean.
In Redpill, it is “high interest or nothing”, and choosing who chooses you, a man wouldn’t have to deal with all that in the first place if he stays true to being “chosen” or he goes for women that have high interest in him. A man wouldn’t see the need to make his feelings clear if she already got the job done halfway by showing high interest or greenlights and choosing him. I believe this approach you stated is used for girls that didn’t show genuine desire or girls showing mixed signals in the first place and in Redpill those are signs of disinterest(you could see that in a lot of my posts) and the solution is simply walking away from them. I think the best way to treat such girls is not just shooting your self down by telling her how much you like her only to end up getting rejected because a lot of guys tell her this everyday. Redpill is about going for the girls that like you, not going for the girls you like. I believe that’s the reason why the poster says you should rather make your feelings unclear to the girls you ‘like’ instead of telling them you like them(he didn’t say you should remain friends with her) and simply walk away and go for the girls that ‘choose’ you. That’s how I see it.

However if we’re shoving the redpill aside and viewing this from a neutral lens, I concur with you 100 because I’ve often used this style myself before the redpill and it sometimes work for me. It’s dicey, it could work or not. Nice contribution bro!
yeah bro. it goes both ways. you guys have a point. it goes both ways. at the end, everyone will just have to employ the tactic which works best for him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 7:41am On Jul 19, 2022
DaniWhizbang:

You really went hard on this but I'll say let people do what works for them. For me being vague and not giving in to girls "What do you want from me" questions has been working for me and it's basically because these girls are attracted to me.
yeah it works because they are attracted to you. I think in this case, keeping her confused works best. Let her keep thinking of who she is to you. don't give her definite reply. it keeps her intrigued. she will be eager to satisfy you so she can be promoted to the position of a proper girlfriend, hence the question, "do you actually love me, do you want to date me.. blah blah". if you tell her your real intention, maybe you want to date her in this case, it might actually spoil the vibe and might change the way she acts since you guys are already been sexual with each other.

the statement you made that, "you not a bad kisser, you still have a lot to learn" will make her want to prove herself more. it's a redpill tactic. it's like telling a man, you didn't fvck me well, or perform well, he will want to prove himself to you the next time. leemao grin.. it's called disqualifying them in order to qualify to you...

anyways, sora fun obirin. olorun awa pelueee ooo

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:41am On Jul 19, 2022
Reminderz:

yeah bro. it goes both ways. you guys have a point. it goes both ways. at the end, everyone will just have to employ the tactic which works best for him.

That’s just it bro..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 7:44am On Jul 19, 2022
heartofcity12:

And you think rich people keep all their money in one bank account? Continue to show your age and how broke you are….

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Aareakinwunmi(m), Valwezzy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.