Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2784773 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) ... (2222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
DieRich5:
she's fvck him up big time, everyone who's a fan of rap music know how this rappers live dere life
If na OTF this og Dy, she already dead

Normally I don't like posting my location as long I'm still dere ND I'll post it the next day if I'm going post it

THOSE OTF NIGGAS NO CARE

KING VON LIKE THIS KIND OF SHIT
ANY BITCH THAT SETS HIM UP BUT HIM STILL MANAGE TO SURVIVE ALIVE KING VON GO TAKE THAT BITCH OUT

DURKIO CRAZY AND HIS CREW NO SEND ANYBODY

RIP KING VON

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
DAY 261, REDPILL 2022

Men will sort out goods in the market because they don't want to waste their money and jeopardize their lives.

But same men are ready to put their lives on the line when they meet women who are similar in features to the goods they will not pick in the market.

It is these women they want to spend the rest of their lives with, women who are more capable of damaging their lives than the products they reject in the market.

It is a pity.

Authority: Select wisely.

59 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
Thanks Boss
Faking as help me in getting girls these days..

If there's a girl I want and I know she views my status or story, I will look for a beautiful girl and take a provocative picture with her and upload them on my status/story.

I go just dey wait make she view it

If she view the picture, I will give it 2 or 3days.

If I call her, them dey always turn up..
Pukkalolo:
Never come across as if you're "thirsty" or "desperate" for a woman sexual companionship. That's a huge turn off.

The thing is, I don't necessarily encouraging faking; but when it comes to this aspect, it's better to "act" or "fake" like you have other women who actually want to Bleep you.

Women prefer to Bleep a man who already has other women in his life than to Bleep a lonely sexually desperate man.

A Woman's attraction for you increase when she feels that other women also want you.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 261, REDPILL 2022

Men will sort out goods in the market because they don't want to waste their money and jeopardize their lives.

But same men are ready to put their lives on the line when they meet women who are similar in features to the goods they will not pick in the market.

It is these women they want to spend the rest of their lives with, women who are more capable of damaging their lives than the products they reject in the market.

It is a pity.

Hmmmmmmmmm

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kobams(m): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
tosaino95:
Abi she don use kayanmata on your guy ni grin

E be like grin but on a more serious note something is wrong frfr

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hedgefunds: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Hedgefunds, hope you are good?

CaveAdullam ur unlimited word of wisdom is superb... Always looking forward to ur post..aside inflation issue am good, how about u ? Hope ur fine as well... Was expecting you would tell us about the work related issue but since nothing yet guess all is well.

Happy Sunday fam.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hedgefunds:

CaveAdullam ur unlimited word of wisdom is superb... Always looking forward to ur post..aside inflation issue am good, how about u ? Hope ur fine as well... Was expecting you would tell us about the work-related issue but since nothing yet guess all is well.

Happy Sunday fam.

One rule in my workplace which is sung in almost every meeting is this: don't disobey a supervisor else, it may cost you your job.

On that day my supervisor forcefully wanted me to do a job after the closing hours which she ought to do herself. I refuse to do the job, she was surprised because I'm not supposed to disobey her. Had it been she was calm and not arrogant, I would have considered her, but at that moment she was at the top of her voice, insisting I must do the job. After her vituperations, she left.

She took the issue to the manager and even before I stepped in the law was rang once more. She had to bring past issues to pad her complaints, and even those past issues were done out of humanity on my side, however, collided with the firm's ethics. The firing started, gaslighting, but I stood my ground. After all the kerfuffles, the manager told me to leave his office. No good listening to my side of the story and how reasonable it was. She used her emotions well...

Anyway, I'm still there. Nobody is indispensable in any workplace, but a firm, organization, corporation, institution, or company will find it hard to cut you off if you have intertwined yourself in the business; cutting you off will be a great loss at least for a temporary and important time. I'm planning my exit though.

As per inflation, anybody surviving on his blood and sweat in this current dispensation deserves honor and award because reality is reality and reality is tough - survival of the strongest.

That's it, uncle. Thanks.

Happy Sunday. Winks.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaTaikun: 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
KennethIbe59:
Buchi is secretly following this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:11am On Sep 19, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:

THOSE OTF NIGGAS NO CARE

KING VON LIKE THIS KIND OF SHIT
ANY BITCH THAT SETS HIM UP BUT HIM STILL MANAGE TO SURVIVE ALIVE KING VON GO TAKE THAT BITCH OUT

DURKIO CRAZY AND HIS CREW NO SEND ANYBODY

RIP KING VON
I swr brother, mostly king von

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 6:01am On Sep 19, 2022
DieRich5:
I swr brother, mostly king von

VON WEY BE SAY HE DEY TALK LIKE WOMAN
HIS VOICE IS VERY SOFT
BUT HE IS VERY DANGEROUS & RUTHLESS
MOST TIMES I PREFER HIM TO DURK

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TradingGod: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2022
ubunja:
I didn't respond to "brothers shine your eyes" , I responded to "Aunty please have a conscience". Remember I didn't even know you are the same person on that tweet.

Now, why would I side with a stranger over my own sister? Doesn't make sense.
I actually have a sister who has a guy she once dated in her early 20s who never quite got over her, so after she had a baby by some player who dumped her, she finally made herself available to the exBF who was so happy for a second chance that he immediately paid bride price and wifed her, a whole single mother! Do I pity the dude? Not over my sister. I'm happy for her she's smart. Family first. Siblings over strangers. Even if it was a partenity fraud issue I'd still side with her and pray husband never find out.

So you will side with a pussy over your fellow man because the pussy is part of your family abi?

So what is the essence of being a red piller? I thought it was to break free from the control of pussies whether family or foes? Because they are all the same right?

NOW, are you not doing the same thing you are preaching against?

Infact You just broke the three foundational Red pill rules

RULE 1. Never allow any pussy to control YOU no matter what or who.

RULE 2. Bros before pussies (it doesn't matter if the bro is a simp or not, as long as he has a prick, you must always stand by him over the pussies in your life whether sister, mother, wife, cousin, neice or pastor)

RULE 3. Always stand for the truth no matter who it hurts and whose toes you step on.

Because you knowing that your sister has committed paternity fraud but you choose to keep quiet and allow that innocent man (even tho he is a simp) to suffer for something he knows nothing about shows that you are a big time HYPOCRITE (far worse than a simp)

Infact you are the biggest SIMP of them all angry because you are allowing your sister who is also a pussy to control you because I know that if that guy was your main gee and you knew that there is a paternity fraud going on, I'm very sure that you will be the first to raise an alarm.

So practice what you preach and choose to stand by the truth no matter what, because that your pussy ass sister will always side with their fellow pussy ass gender when push come to shove. (Women support women)

Spit on his unfortunate bald head angry

ADAM-MU (Adam wey mumu)

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2022
TradingGod:
[/b]

So you will side with a pussy over your fellow man because the pussy is part of your family abi?

So what is the essence of being a red piller? I thought it was to break free from the control of pussies whether family or foes? Because they are all the same right?

RULE 2. Bros before pussies (it doesn't matter if the bro is a simp or not, as long as he has a prick, you must always stand by him over the pussies in your life whether sister, mother, wife, cousin, neice or pastor)

RULE 3. Always stand for the truth no matter who it hurts and whose toes you step on.

Because you knowing that your sister has committed paternity fraud but you choose to keep quiet and allow that innocent man (even tho he is a simp) to suffer for something he knows nothing about shows that you are a big time HYPOCRITE (far worse than a simp)

Infact you are the biggest SIMP of them all angry because you are allowing your sister who is also a pussy to control you because I know that if that guy was your main gee and you knew that there is a paternity fraud going on, I'm very sure that you will be the first to raise an alarm.

So practice what you preach and choose to stand by the truth no matter what, because that your pussy ass sister will always side with their fellow pussy ass gender when push come to shove. (Women support women)

ADAM-MU (Adam wey mumu)
Bro, life is not fair...if you no wise up yourself, nobody will save you. Nature frowns on the weak. Ignorance is not bliss. Save yourself or perish.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2022
TradingGod:
[/b]

ADAM-MU (Adam wey mumu)
Redpill is dere for you to just minimize your loses as you navigate through life....dat someone is ignorant of Redpill is not an excuse...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 261, REDPILL 2022

It is a pity.

I say "Amen" to this..

A man who is willing to settle with just "any" woman will end up with heart break and regret. Some women are just waste of time... dismiss them as soon as possible before you become attached.

So many guys sees "winning" as dating/fucking the woman they desire AND they see "losing" as being rejected by the woman they desire...

But I'm different from most men in the sense that I see "winning" as not being attached to a woman who doesn’t want me AND i see “losing" as being attached to a woman who doesn't want me.

Select wisely.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TradingGod: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
orchin:

Bro, life is not fair...if you no wise up yourself, nobody will save you. Nature frowns on the weak. Ignorance is not bliss. Save yourself or perish.

Save yourself and save other Bros

That is what Jesus Christ taught us smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kikiwalle:
Seeing this reminds me a similar picture shared in this thread of a female pastor who turns stripper grin
AWALT
Very She go turn to born again "again"

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Beta bucking without geniune desire
A simp greatest mistake
He was exploited overreacted due to heartbreak now he's going to jail.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
TradingGod:

It's a choice mate...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
TradingGod:
[/b]

ADAM-MU (Adam wey mumu)
family first. Siblings over strangers. And this your toxic response is exactly why I can never put a stranger over my own blood just cause you've a dicc like me. Atleast my own siblings respect me. Unlike what you're doing. Peace out.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Alvelt14(m): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
TradingGod:

Talking about Jesus Christ might involve some emotional response but I will still say.

Mind you, I am a believer but I don’t follow blindly

I will ask you Why not die a virgin like Jesus Christ?

Jesus Christ while being alive self collect. People betrayed him, The romans hanged him on the cross.

The redpill is about setting priority, putting yourself and interest first.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kaycee54321:

This literally applies in almost all spheres of life...

Have multiple income options (could be two jobs, a job & a side hustle, etc)
Have multiple friends
etc

Think of options as legs that prop up the table of your life...if your table has multiple legs, you'll be fairly stable if something happens to one leg...if on the other hand your table has just one leg, you will crash & burn when that leg gets compromised.

It's a no-brainer.
I've done it in jobs and in personal relationships...the moment I let people know (subtly or openly) that I do not 100% depend on them and can walk away at any time, more value was instantly slapped on my personality price tag. No yelling bosses (and I report to the f*cking CEO), No tantrum throwing chick ( cos I fit bounce even if we don born two kids, if you unnecessarily stress my peace) and no bullshitting from male friends.

This may sound Machiavellian but the World is a f*ucked up place...as always though, balance is key; it's what separates man from beast.

Gbam! cheesy

One of the best way a man can live his life, is to be able to walk away from whoever or whatever.

In summary, have abundance mindset in every facet of your life. wink

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
JESHAL:
If you don't have your vision a woman will give you her vision, if you don't have your timeline a woman will give you her timeline.

This is so true.

Lemme paraphrase:
If you don't state your own terms & conditions, she'll gladly give you her own terms & conditions.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:

VON WEY BE SAY HE DEY TALK LIKE WOMAN
HIS VOICE IS VERY SOFT
BUT HE IS VERY DANGEROUS & RUTHLESS
MOST TIMES I PREFER HIM TO DURK

lyrics: I pick Von over Durk
Vibe: von

Also Von kill pass durk

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
DAY 262, REDPILL 2022

Women will do the nastiest work to get out of their mess; apply the same principle - don't allow ego to hold you down as a man blocking you from doing the necessary work that will get you out of your mess.

Think long-term. Be patient. Be consistent. Do what's right. Apply the right approach.

You may not like it, but if it is capable of making you break through along the way, mask your ego and do it, however, don't do what's detrimental to your well-being and masculinity.

What I tell you, I tell myself.

Stay safe.

Authority: Remain masculine.

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
So i was restricted from commenting on Facebook because of this...

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
monerozi5590:

Lol.This post is funny. I tried that with my friends through physical interaction but they told me that that" this is the 21st century that i am still stuck in the 20th century that i should move with the time"

In later time, some of them would reconsider when they have first-hand experience with reality.

They usually do. Relax & watch how events unfold.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
AnonDude2004:
What do you guys think about same-sex relationships?

As for me, I don't really care about it as long as it doesn't get in my face. So long as I and my family and close friends are normal, I don't mind what others get to.

But, I've been watching a lot of movies and series lately and I keep seeing a lot of same-sex relationships. Hollywood is really working hard to push the LGBT narrative to the point it seems normal.

Your opinions on this?

Very common with Hollywood movies, nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
LutherSanchez:
So i was restricted from commenting on Facebook because of this...
Fakebook is simp headquarters cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
AnonDude2004:
What do you guys think about same-sex relationships?

As for me, I don't really care about it as long as it doesn't get in my face. So long as I and my family and close friends are normal, I don't mind what others get to.

But, I've been watching a lot of movies and series lately and I keep seeing a lot of same-sex relationships. Hollywood is really working hard to push the LGBT narrative to the point it seems normal.

Your opinions on this?
I am irked by it, I can't even remember the last time I saw a movie that doesn't include homosexuality.
Yes, they are pushing the LGBT narratives really hard.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RikudoSennin: 2:12am On Sep 20, 2022
10 So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children.
11 “This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.”
12 They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

16 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) ... (2222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.