Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2778183 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (2219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2020
many women are like that,they have no problem cheating outside of marriage and committing paternity fraud.

PisciMan:

How can someone be this audacious and empty-headed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2020
This is coming from a woman that has always promoted prostitution and always encouraged young ladies to be overly hypergamous, after over 200 body counts, she claims to want marriage now, they start exaggerating their values for marriage. No sane man will settle for less and be with this one, all she can get is a old simp or an average joe, even tho she expects men like Anthony Joshua because her delusional self think that’s what she deserves, exaggerated self worth.

Isn’t it so funny and weird when a woman hoe all her life away and still expect the best of man?.. Who the hell do these females think they are? I don’t want to be mean but a true high value man wouldn’t settle for a non virgin, least you can settle for is a lady with very low body counts.. Society has made these females feel too important and they think they can just get away with anything.. Lord knows the numbers of d1ck this one has svcked, lord knows the numbers of abortions, yet she’s still claiming a man will be lucky to have her, this is really annoying tbh.. mtchww.. A damaged woman wanting redemption. Don’t be a simp to wife this types no matter your status.. stay redpilled.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2020
Skepticus:

You are a good guy. You both deserve each other.

Make more or borrow more. Steal, if possible.

Train her further to be better than you in English even though you need it more.

A man must sacrifice everything he has to make his woman better than him to show that he truly loves her.

You can also, try making moves to get married to her as soon as possible. That way, she would give you sex.

Trust me, I'm an experienced dating coach and marriage counsellor.
Wickedness grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2020
Joker09:

Loool grin grin grin Abeg no finish this guy. He seems not to understand your sarcasms . grin grin
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 9:40am On Dec 29, 2020
enjay1:

continuing from where Skepticus stopped,
dont worry about her having sex with her baby daddy yet....your goal now is to totally satisfy her endless financial needs and dont forget you have to establish her in less than 45days so you dont really have time to worry about her not sleeping with you....
reconsider your stand on not stealing to achieve that establishment sooner than the set time..
if you finally achieve all these you're asking for, dont forget to extend the help to her immediate family, her sisters, her mother
you can also borrow money for a party to celebrate that achievement, make sure you invite the baby daddy over to this party and while there ask him for sex tips on how he keeps her coming back for more....
with love guiding you I'm sure you're on the right course....
Haha grin cheesy Wickedness

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 9:48am On Dec 29, 2020
ichidodo:
[b] Let me give you a piece of my life story....The very first woman I had unrestricted mind blowing sexual relationship in was with a single mother of two (to this very day, I still remember our sex romps)...As a Simp then, I was in love, I could kill for her, I could die for her(got into sh**ts for her so ashamed to relate here that could and should have ended my life). I didn't understand the intrigues she was scheming in the background because I was a stupid f**king simp...She manipulated me into halting my life ambitions and crucial economic objectives for the sole purpose of me shouldering her responsibilities and baggages which at first I thought was surmountable (because the sex was mind blowing) but later after much personal financial cannibalization and time wastage the responsibilities became inexhaustible after discovering some salient truths, I had to run with my tail in between legs.... It was a f**king Nightmare...In my simp days after that life altering experience, I have had propositions from ladies most are single mothers and immediately, I run... Like Literally I f**king run...My Landlady- 45 and single but looking for pregnancy- tried so many subtle moves until the day she blurted out that she want me to take over her - her barren old body, property, responsibilities, baggages etc- Ol' boy, I no even finish my rent before I pack out with 6 months to go....The point is, do not be deceived by women especially by those who have nothing to lose especially when female biological evolution is involved..When this evolution is triggered and they are lagging behind their peers, they will do anything, I mean, ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING, to snag an unsuspecting opportunity -You, in this case- to get one up...At end of the day, you realize that it ain't about you cuz you ain't worth sh**t.Its about them, what they can get and how you can get it for them..[/b]
Tell me more I need to learn, because my friend is dating a single mom,there is nothing I can do stop him

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Chai, no hope for this guy at all.

The guy is gone!
Haha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Chai, no hope for this guy at all.

The guy is gone!
We read and enjoy the fun to care ourselves the madness in the country grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:02am On Dec 29, 2020
MJBOLT:
wink
This is a typical example of cognitive dissonance: reinterpreting the truth in order to suit her bias. She's mad! And seriously mad!

I had an epiphany few days ago: sex is not a true condition that a woman really loves you, no matter her innumerable she grants you a pass to her gate. In fact, women don't have the ability to love, they rationalize their investment e.g the duration of the time they've been involved in a relationship, the sexual escapades etc as love, meanwhile, they're are first grade manipulations and subtlety to gain more from you. Women, are natural machiavellians.

The idiot above, is a clear example, if they're not manipulative, why already convulsing over a DNA test? Besides, she labelled her husband/boyfriend as a bastard if he suggests anything like a DNA test, which means: she doesn't really love her spouse, of course, a proven case that she's incapable of loving a man, but want to live large, doing what pleases her, while she receives a pat on her back. Idiot!

She even claims one thing might lead to another that can make her become pregnant for another man and forcefully place the welfare and upbringing of that child on her spouse. I weep! But what if we mirror her words back to her? What if her husband has grown up children without her knowledge and comes to claim all the properties after his death? Will she allow her son/brother manage same fate from other women? This is another clear example that women are solipsistic, what they feel; is the truth, and no matter her bogus a claim might be, they can easily rationalize it to their solipsistic standard.

No woman gets pregnant by mistake! She gets pregnant because she wants to. She gets pregnant because she will use the child as a leverage to benefit of the man. She gets pregnant because she values the gene of the man. She gets pregnant because she want only the man for herself. If she uses contraceptives, it means the man is not worthy enough; he's "useless". Now you can see why many women don't marry their boyfriends regardless of their sexual adventures. Ditto if she aborts the pregnancy. However, she will choose not to get pregnant in order for her to continue her wh0ring wholeheartedly until she hits the jackpot.

Pregnancy is not by mistake. It is a matrix we've only considered from one angle: alpha f^cks beta bucks. Sex is beneficial to both parties involved, regardless of whether it is a woman's highest form of investment, forget it, there's nothing for you to boast about it as a man. In fact, she gains more than you, because you must definitely reward her with your resource, no matter her little it is. You must lose either money, time or other resources. It's a no escape route.

Now, guys, as you have now known that pregnancy is not by mistake, why do you choose to go raw with her when you aren't ready to father a child? If she allows you to go raw, you already know the matrix involve. And by the way, I don't understand why many men will go extra mile just to f^ck a p^$$y without first considering all the factors involved. Some even go as far as f^cking psychopathic women: women that will give you trouble after sexual encounters, and make you not know peace all because of your sexual thirst. C'mon guys.

This matrix is very sophisticated, only those that has soaked themselves on how it operates can be able to decipher all hidden images and symbols.

And by the way, as a man, if you must get married at all, make sure you save enough money for DNA test(s). If you're a follower of "Love is blind", you will fall a victim, and eventually know that "Love is wicked", and a man blinded by romance is not fit to dwell among men.

Authority: vetting doesn't guarantees a happily ever relationship, but at least it will enable you to determine the possibilities of the woman/women you choose to commit to. So, vet her on all angles.

61 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2020
[quote author=Tickles001 post=95863424][/quote]
Lol he has swallow the Redpill

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 10:25am On Dec 29, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Tell me more I need to learn, because my friend is dating a single mom,there is nothing I can do stop him
We just have to pray for his soul, there's nothing you can do for him as it is now between him and his God..

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faboosuarez(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2020
ichidodo:
We just have to pray for his soul, there's nothing you can do for him as it is now between him and his God..

pray 4 his soul, lmfaoo he's not a pagan bruv lwmaooooo

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2020
Faboosuarez:

pray 4 his soul, lmfaoo he's not a pagan bruv lwmaooooo
Oga how we go do now? If as a simp who have been sex starved for years if not decades suddenly come across some lady,a single mom or sh**t, who is ready to give it to me like Alura Jensen........ Especially like Alura Jensen...Even me will deny my lineage, ancestry, descendants, My Country.... God will have to sit this one out.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faboosuarez(m): 10:55am On Dec 29, 2020
ichidodo:
Oga how we go do now? If as a simp who have been sex starved for years if not decades suddenly come across some lady,a single mom or sh**t, who is ready to give it to me like Alura Jensen........ Especially like Alura Jensen...Even me will deny my lineage, ancestry, descendants, My Country.... God will have to sit this one out.

lmaoooooo, my boss go deny lineage leemaooo, toto pass toto, well there are two pple yu can never talk to amd convince, a stupid man arguing blindly tha his points are right and a man or woman in love, jus wait till his eyes clear and if him eyes no clear, den na him prob, he go simp till he dies. but lol we can't save everybody

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
Hassanmaye:

I hope I will be in your shoes I want to forget anything related to women now, most stupid spend their youth chasing women at the end have nothing to show but worthlessness

All you need is time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
Danycrusoe:

In relation to this, I have a guy who we are basically colleagues but he sees me as a boss and inspiration, we are both like 5 and 6 altho he met me on the job.

Now, when we met in 2019 I didn't have a gf and I was carefree and jovial, he took a liking to me and he is always calling and we are always together after work. I help his needs financially and on the job, infact he sees me as a role model to build his career, yet we are just age mates.

Quickly, his reputation grew across board but he still didn't have financially, alongside other members of my group, I seem to be the one with a decent pocket and after work, I treat my group members to lunch or breakfast depending especially when I can easily afford it and when they ask.

All my group members are up to seven, I'm the group head and I'm regarded as the best of them based on the job and all.

However, something happened, the guy towed a line that soiled his reputation, he was seen as a snitch to a new head of organization whom majority didn't like. This period was when my ex came into the picture.

Quickly, I was said to have insulted the new head and that there is a recording to that effect, now I don't talk to anyone about the new Head except him cuz he is the only one other than me that is a staff in our group, others just come for our 1hr program and leave. So he was seen as the one doing the recording and snitching.

I started dating the girl during this period and she leveraged on the discord to separate myself and the guy, on the ground that he envies me and looking for my downfall so that he can take my place. Others at work too pointed my attention to it.

I bought their idea and I fought him, I didn't tell him about the girl, we only did our job and leave separately.

Long story short, after the girl broke up with me, the guy and I settled things and we are back to the way we used to, now this girl finds it difficult to bring food for me, ordinary food, despite the financial support and all while we were dating, yet she has time to bring for herself, she has enough cash to carry around.

I went broke, coincidentally, during that time. Guess who helped me financially?

That same guy I fought with, he spoke to me and revealed his mind, little did I know how high in regard this guy holds me. To the extent that he revealed that he doesn't think there nothing I'll do that he will get offended. So far its me.

He never took an offence on the incident that happened between him and I.

The guy got a better job and he comes to my place everyday, at a time, I was close to trekking two hours to and two hours back home from work, the moment I told the guy, he took a bike to my place and gave me cash, I couldn't believe it.

Every member of my group, albeit all have left for better organizations, helped me financially during my down period, all I hear from all of them each time is Dan you are worth more than what we are doing for you now, you have done way more for us.

I felt humbled, I felt grateful, I learned, I thought about everything over and over again, I wonder how better it would have been if I had spent the way I spent on that girl for those guys.

Lastly, on my birthday in May, I was still dating the girl, she gave me a portrait of myself worth 3k. One of my guys got me a clothing material, the girl broke up with me that month. I have never spent half of what I spent on that girl in four months on any of my guys.

You can never go wrong in investing in ur fellow man, especially when both of u are just settling into life after school and hustling to make a career.

The guy that gave me the gift and the guy I fought with said I did one thing that made them respect me n become more loyal and appreciative. I got a big writing contract that paid huge, then I dropped the one I was using as a side source of income to both of them and the client kept paying for their sercives.

It was their source of income for many months before the new job, even into the lockdown and they still get paid till now.

something which I never took serious, yet one babe doesn't even care that I bought her phone or paid for this or that, she can't even do me a favour of giving me a cooler of food after break up.

However, study ur friends, know if you all are on the same side. If u have 5 sources of income, u can drop the smallest for ur guy who is jobless, provided he can do it. Teach him if he is teachable. Niggas don't forget good deeds. Babes will forget once they step out of ur room cuz another is offering something more from there.

I feel you have the wrong priorities. I don't see why your ex should be bringing you food. For what? As what? Why should someone who is no longer in a relationship with you be bringing food for you? I think what you should be complaining about is that she broke up with you in the first place, not that she isn't bringing food for you
or doing anything for you after breaking up.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EmeraldHash(m): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
[quote author=CaveAdullam

Authority: vetting doesn't guarantees a happily ever relationship, but at least it will enable you to determine the possibilities of the woman/women you choose to commit to. So, vet her on all angles.[/b][/quote]
Chai wisdom choke. Anytime I'm reading your post like this I feel this connection. As if I knew you from somewhere.
Lemme be your mentee. Please

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Chiagozieking:

You can't rule over an empty kingdom, the power of an average man is determined by the many females he got calling his phone, "go out there and meet new people" , you can't read without having someone or people to practice the redpill on , there should be people you will be training with, Be a simp and get them into your kingdom, fine, since you know what you are doing,after that you will then show her what you are really made of. If I was the guy I will made the girl get hooked on me so well before I start backing away

Most Nigerian Ladies/Gurls wouldn't even give you this much time before they discard you outrightly lol. "So you are telling me It's that easy to Just get them Into your kingdom, Just like that lol?? Modern Females are "Cunning and Smart" In Relationship Game but not Wise. You will be dumbfounded and frustrated while towing this kinda path......

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
TainyLite:
.... when my daughter is matured enough she go decide if she go hate me or not
You should have held on to your daughter. It doesn't matter how much money you send for her upkeep. When she grows up, she will resent all what you did, because her mum will instill that resentment and even hate in her. Her mum will be the hero while you the villain.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Bankalert(m): 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
God bless the first person who brought about the TRP. Women are simply out for what they can get!!! While you are fantasizing about her big round ass and boobs, she is thinking about that money in your pocket. It is just the way they are. May the eyes of the blind simps be opened to see the red pills truths in 2021

Modified.
...in 2021 and beyound. grin cheesy

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Most Nigerian Ladies/Gurls wouldn't even give you this much time before they discard you outrightly lol. "So you are telling me It's that easy to Just get them Into your kingdom, Just like that lol?? Modern Females are "Cunning and Smart" In Relationship Game but not Wise. You will be dumbfounded and frustrated while towing this kinda path......

This is absolutely right. They're so ruthless these days, you can't just tow the simping path with these females at any time, they'll use it against you and you'll regret doing that.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bankalert:
God bless the first person who brought about the TRP. Women are simply out for what they can get!!! While you are fantasizing about her big round ass and boobs, she is thinking about that money in your pocket. It is just the way they are. May the eyes of the blind simps be opened to see the red pills truths in 2021.

Yes this is fact, I pity who don't know this by now. I learned this the hard way, those cute girls with big ass and boobs(basically students) which is my spec that I was really crushing on and trying hard to date after I graduated from uni didn't want me back despite how hard I tried to get them, i drove them around, taught some to drive, took them out on dates, man still fresh yet none worked... eventho I didn't chase them like a simp would, yet they didn't want me back, I later got to realize that they were just overly hypergamous despite how young they were, girls are truly ruthless and redpilled in their prime. Just because they had the banging bodies, they believed they deserve the richest guys(in fact how u get it doesn't matter to them)... Don't think they're been chaste or they don't want premarital sex, No!, in fact they were really fvcking different guys back then. I later realized these girls I was dying for were fvcking sugar daddies old enough to be their fathers and big time fraudsters.. I wanted a relationship with them but love didn't exist in their books, they preferred to go to those that would only sleep with them and give them a lot of cash in return. I learned the hard way, now I see all of them for who they are and I can confidently tell you that majority of fine naija girls in their primes are nothing but hoes. They actually don't love, it's all about what you can offer.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
Junnior:

I feel you have the wrong priorities. I don't see why your ex should be bringing you food. For what? As what? Why should someone who is no longer in a relationship with you be bringing food for you? I think what you should be complaining about is that she broke up with you in the first place, not that she isn't bringing food for you
or doing anything for you after breaking up.

There's so many complexities that I didn't put down, FYI, we meet at work every Saturday, the break up wasn't straightforward. She didn't say she was breaking up.

She said she needed space, she said I need to work on my self, this is someone who cheated and brought out my insecurities, I forgave her and it became difficult to trust her and she used it.

Now, I was giving her on the job training, news casting, pronunciation classes and production training despite been heart broken, she kept on enjoying these for like a month.

Throughout these period I begged and asked her the fate of the relationship she was always saying she doesn't know if she is returning or not but she hasn't left me completely.

Imagine the uncertainty, I was messed up psychologically and emotionally.

How is it out of place if i don't have time to cook and I ask her for food when she is also enjoying my attention and trainings for free? She was enjoying my teachings for free so from her point is thay misplaced?

Once it got to a month after her walk from the relationship, I stopped giving her the training and all that, I blocked her from everywhere and moved on.

It will interest u to know that no one else has had the time to do that for her, I still have the time but I can't keep training another man's wife.

FYI, SHE BEGGED ME TOO FOR 3 MONTHS TO STAY AS HER FRIEND, I GUESS SHE KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO MISS AFTER I LOCKED HER OUT OF NY ATTENTION ZONE. TELLING MY FIENDS SHE WONDERS WHY I DON'T WANT TO STICK AROUND AS A FRIEND.

Imagine breaking up and still bringun up that I remain ur friend, see alot happened beyond the things I dropped, I only dropped based on the relation of that event to the Red pill quotes.

I only brought the food aspect to show u, these ladies don't appreciate ur efforts and they forget easily things u do for them. They hardly have anything they want you to gain from them.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SimpDetector: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Danycrusoe:

There's so many complexities that I didn't put down, FYI, we meet at work every Saturday, the break up wasn't straightforward. She didn't say she was breaking up.

She said she needed space, she said I need to work on my self, this is someone who cheated and brought out my insecurities, I forgave her and it became difficult to trust her and she used it.

Now, I was giving her on the job training, news casting, pronunciation classes and production training despite been heart broken, she kept on enjoying these for like a month.

Throughout these period I begged and asked her the fate of the relationship she was always saying she doesn't know if she is returning or not but she hasn't left me completely.

Imagine the uncertainty, I was messed up psychologically and emotionally.

How is it out of place if i don't have time to cook and I ask her for food when she is also enjoying my attention and trainings for free? She was enjoying my teachings for free so from her point is thay misplaced?

Once it got to a month after her walk from the relationship, I stopped giving her the training and all that, I blocked her from everywhere and moved on.

It will interest u to know that no one else has had the time to do that for her, I still have the time but I can't keep training another man's wife.

FYI, SHE BEGGED ME TOO FOR 3 MONTHS TO STAY AS HER FRIEND, I GUESS SHE KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO MISS AFTER I LOCKED HER OUT OF NY ATTENTION ZONE. TELLING MY FIENDS SHE WONDERS WHY I DON'T WANT TO STICK AROUND AS A FRIEND.

Imagine breaking up and still bringun up that I remain ur friend, see alot happened beyond the things I dropped, I only dropped based on the relation of that event to the Red pill quotes.

I only brought the food aspect to show u, these ladies don't appreciate ur efforts and they forget easily things u do for them. They hardly have anything they want you to gain from them.

Gosh, reading this post made me cringe hard.

There is nothing worse than a simp confidently defending his simpness.

When a woman cheats on you, you leave. You don't negotiate, you don't talk things through, you don't reconsider. You simply leave and never look back. Cheating is the worst form of disrespect a woman can give to a man. If she cheats once she'll definitely cheat again. You made a big mistake by even paying ear to her apology. A hoe doesn't deserve forgiveness.

How dare you waste even a splinter of a second on a hoe? Don't you even have self respect. How can you invest your time and energy training a woman that has proven that she has no respect for you; a woman that walked out of your life after insulting you even after you forgave her for cheating?

But I'm glad you are now aware of some of your mistakes.

You should have deleted that girl from you life after she walked away. She's indecisive and looking for a way to win back your investment. Block her so you'll stop receiving texts and calls from her. Reject her offer to cook for you and tell her to fuçk off. There are other girls who would gladly cook for you and give you sex for free if only you play your cards well.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dpsychologist: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
As the year is coming to an end, i think its save to say that the year 2020 is a year of red pill revolution.

You guys all did well. I think we have never united like this.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
[quote author=Danycrusoe post=97527

Exactly these females don't appreciate,they only feel entitled undecided undecided
She wanted u as a friend so she can enjoy d benefits leaving u on d loosin side undecided undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
SimpDetector:

When a woman cheats on you, you leave. You don't negotiate, you don't talk things through, you don't reconsider. You simply leave and never look back. Cheating is the worst form of disrespect a woman can give to a man. If she cheats once she'll definitely cheat again. You made a big mistake by even paying ear to her apology. A hoe doesn't deserve forgiveness.

How dare you waste even a splinter of a second on a hoe? Don't you even have self respect. How can you invest your time and energy training a woman that has proven that she has no respect for you; a woman that walked out of your life after insulting you even after you forgave her for cheating?

But I'm glad you are now away of some of your mistakes.

You should have deleted that girl from you life after she walked away. She's indecisive and looking for a way to win back your investment. Block her so you'll stop receiving texts and calls from her. Reject her offer to cook for you and tell her to fuçk off. There are other girls who would gladly cook for you and give you sex for free if only you play your cards well.

Bro, ur first paragraph is needless, there's hardly a guy that hasn't been there before. Like I said I acted red pilled before I met her but 8 didn't know anything about red pill or there's something called that.

If u check some of my posts, I have stated that I wish I saw this thread before or during the time I was dating her. I made mistakes and I can only learn and get better.

The said lady did her introduction on Sunday, my conscience made it hard for her to achieve total manipulation over me when I had not discovered red pill. I weighed my losses and gains and I discovered I wouldn't gain so I told her after a month I can't train her again. Till now she no see person wey fit train her, she has stagnated but I guess she is fulfilled to have gotten married without a source of income or handwork.

Also, before u castigate any man who has acted in a simp way, remember that there are alot of guys out there who still don't know there's anything like red pill or stuff. Nobody is an island, no one brought all these from heaven. And these incidents happened in June/July.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
SimpDetector:

But I'm glad you are now away of some of your mistakes.

Cringy for me to read too. The same goes for a lot of guys in relationships today. Forget the "tough-guy" posturing some of them display to other men. If you hear the stories of some other guys and the brutal mental and physical torture they endure from women in the name of love, you will almost breakdown psychologically. Some run mad, become alcoholics. Some just end it in suicide.

A lot of guys are unaware that women are capable of inflicting very brutal pain of all types on you as "punishment" for your masculine weaknesses (lack of leadership and dominance), especially when she has no fear of you, and knows that she can walk over you without much consequences.

For a woman to love you, she has to respect you/your authority. For her to respect you/your authority, she has to fear you. Fear here, should not be mistakened for physical violence. I'm not asking anyone to be violent at women to prove a point. This fear means that she is aware of your abilities to put her in place (or some other forms of punishment) if she goes out of line while you maintain a demeanour of civility, confidence and self control.

To build this, it is generally advisable for men to aspire towards some form of leadership status in whatever they do, and if not entirely possible, have some form of elevated social reputation and charisma that makes her chances of "punishing" you socially through rumour-spreading etc, be minimal. CaveAdullam once summed it up, as RESPECTING YOURSELF to earn the respect of others, which will do, for a lot of men.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Danycrusoe:

Bro, ur first paragraph is needless, there's hardly a guy that hasn't been there before. Like I said I acted red pilled before I met her but 8 didn't know anything about red pill or there's something called that.

If u check some of my posts, I have stated that I wish I saw this thread before or during the time I was dating her. I made mistakes and I can only learn and get better.

The said lady did her introduction on Sunday, my conscience made it hard for her to achieve total manipulation over me when I had not discovered red pill. I weighed my losses and gains and I discovered I wouldn't gain so I told her after a month I can't train her again. Till now she no see person wey fit train her, she has stagnated but I guess she is fulfilled to have gotten married without a source of income or handwork.

Also, before u castigate any man who has acted in a simp way, remember that there are alot of guys out there who still don't know there's anything like red pill or stuff. Nobody is an island, no one brought all these from heaven. And these incidents happened in June/July.

Once you go the way of masculine common sense (I won't use the term, Red pill because the term makes it seem like it is some out-of-the-world concept, when in fact, it is just what every man should naturally know, but a little more better), some things become annoying and disgusting when you hear them. I have never dated nor gone through all you went through with the lady you described, but it is weakening and extremely sad to read all you went through, for another imperfect human and undependable creature like women. This sadness sometimes gift itself as anger when one considers it that a fellow man being abused, asked his abuser to cook food for him.

I don't think SimpDetector first paragraph was aimed at deliberately, insulting you. No doubt, no one is perfect. We all learn and grow.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OmichaelO: 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
Greetings guys. I've been following this thread and it's full of enlightenment

I saw this on twitter, thought I should add.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by automantle: 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
wapSmart:

BRO... Have you been able to lay hand on the book

Pls send to automantle@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
Skepticus:

Once you go the way of masculine common sense (I won't use the term, Red pill because the term makes it seem like it is some out-of-the-world concept, when in fact, it is just what every man should naturally know, but a little more better), some things become annoying and disgusting when you hear them. I have never dated nor gone through all you went through with the lady you described, but it is weakening and extremely sad to read all you went through, for another imperfect human and undependable creature like women. This sadness sometimes gift itself as anger when one considers it that a fellow man being abused, asked his abuser to cook food for him.

I don't think SimpDetector first paragraph was aimed at deliberately, insulting you. No doubt, no one is perfect. We all learn and grow.

His first paragraph annoyed me alot because when I discovered this thread and read all through, I discovered that I had the frame and dropped it to satisfy her. I was more than devastated to say the least.

There is never someone I narrated my ordeal to who never look at the lady as a wicked person, I have even made it a promise to stop it.

Daily we see guys come here and say they never knew there is something like red pill or they wish they came in contact with it sooner. Just like u have said everyone makes mistakes.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (2219) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wizzynuru, Edenogie, Yampotatocarrot(m), irumole1975 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.