Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2760854 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
DAY 311, REDPILL 2022

Never make the mistake of calling her back. Once she says the relationship is done, let her go. She is saving you for a better woman and future.

Again, don't accept her back. Respect yourself. Don't ridicule your ancestors.

It is as simple as that. However, difficult for breastified men.

Authority: Don't beg her to stay.

49 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hrhdujdb:
Y'all be blowing me on this thread I'm not gon lie. A KNOWN TROLL IS DOING HIS JOB AND YALL HAVE A DUTY - IGNORE but somehow that's very difficult, ain't it?

The troll even gave the instance of authors making money like that's a crime but same troll went ahead to show himself consuming some products and in a *furnished* location. Do you think the producers of those things also didn't make profit?

Moreso, don't tell me there're people in here who think knowledge is cheap, heck knowledge of female nature? Smh

If you think those books are expensive, why don't you try being ignorant about female nature and compare the losses? A troll is using a popular carrot and stick method that we supposedly already learnt as a tool in women's handbook. This is now being used by a troll and supposedly ballfull men are falling left and right lol

Humor me

A TROLL IS A TROLL. Just as AWALT, the troll is guilty of being dumb until proven innocent. In this case, it's better he deactivates and come back as a new account if he thinks he wants to join in on the intelligent convo here for all the crimes he's committed against this thread
Apt! Good take.

@emboldened
Also, glad to see you are in the business of holding people accountable instead of sweeping things under the carpet when these nuisances and clowns take some time off, come back, and tiptoe into our discussions with the "little sense" they are making in their post (eg LifestylèTonite and others) grin

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Streak47: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
ubunja:
what's important to note about the 80/20 rule is that it's an instinct or code in every woman. It doesn't mean it will always happen in reality cause there's lots of variables in reality. It's like how men want virgins and hate step mothers -that's in men's DNA, but men still marry non virgins and date single mothers. Cause there's a world of difference between desire and actualization.

Women desire only the 20% of men but it doesn't mean they'll get their heart's desire. While the 80% of men are effectively cut off sex it doesn't mean they're sex starved or incels. It's more about the type of sex they are getting cause The 20 % and the 80% are being given TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF SEX. The 20% get the lust and plenty of sex, while the 80% get the chore sex that's dished out grudgingly and with severe limitations. Yet plenty in this 80% are not getting anything. I don't know if it makes sense? : I remember a video on YouTube where some married men were asked what they wanted for Christmas? And almost all of them said they wished they could get sex. And these are married men! Married but getting scant sex. They're definitely sex starved although once in a while they do get it.

Yeah, makes lots of sense and very relatable. I've been your ardent & quiet follower wayback from the very time you stepped into Nairaland.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by obinna58(m): 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
Labadi69:

The troll that is making ‘little sense’ is actually doing very well in life and wants to tell young idiots here how/what to prioritize in life so as not to make life mistakes with nonsense they learn here. A lot of nonsense dey this thread from broke poverty stricken desperados wey get hidden agenda angry

I repeat, to anyone wey get sense, don’t take shit that these wankerrs try to put in your heads seriously. They are sexually frustrated fools wey lack of toto wan wound them mentally. Especially the Zimbabwean immigrant in SA with him numerous monikers.

Btw, Feels good to be back from a boring business trip somewhere in East Africa. Naija too sweet. No where like home smiley
Baba what's your exact problem?
Seems the experience with women on your side are so smooth, enlighten us abeg, instead of countering us correct us.
What's the essence of all this you're doing, been reading your posts, it doesn't make sense enough

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
Streak47:

Yeah, makes lots of sense and very relatable. I've been your ardent & quiet follower wayback from the very time you stepped into Nairaland.
thanks man, it's been a journey hey! And I doubt if there's another Red Pill thread like this one anywhere in Africa. This may very well be Africa's biggest manosphere thread out there. I may be wrong but I don't think I am.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
obinna58:
Reached here, going back to page 1 to re digest the undigested ones grin, keep em coming guys.

I guess Men can never be free from women manipulations no matter who you think you are.
I took my dad to hospital to confirm his health status through series of lab tests, after everything it was time to meet the doctor. We were on the queue waiting to see the doc for explanations when I spot this beautiful MILF, she's probably in her mid-forties but doesn't look like someone who's married or have kids, still in shape, curvy, sexy, beautiful dress, an instant look will make you think she's materialistic due to heavy looking jewelries on her body, looking at how she behaves you'll know she's very impressed with her self look, I got to understand she's one of the senior consultant doctors when she started issuing commands to staffs, securities. Within 3mins on the stand of about 50people she was the most active, noticeable controlling person there(I don't need anyone to tell me how many men is at her feet and why she's so possessive).
Fortunately I was directed to her department and we waited for our turn, on getting to her office, my dad sat, I brought out scan, lab tests and about to explain things she cut me off, asked me to give her the tests results and began analyzing to my dad herself, well her analysis wasn't bad, not so impressive either, along the line I asked a question, she ignored and continued, I wanted to ask again, she looked and asked if I'm dumb and why was I pressing phone when she was talking(that moment I knew I met the wrong doc, I wasn't pressing phone and I was paying attention to her everywords) still ok I kept calm(young quiet innocent looking me wey be peace maker ubanja for don break her head and light the hospital on fire by now grin) but that was a bit rude, she told my dad grown ups this days are terrible, though she went back to explain things a bit, after her analysis I took the test results, I won't play with dad's health, I needed to be very sure and I rather be thrown out by the security.
I ask some couple of questions and that was when the problem started,
She said she gave us more time than usual (I no surprise cos people tolerate bulsh!t) and have plenty people to attend to which is true, I raised my voice so people outside office can hear us well, I accused her of being rude and corrected her I wasn't pressing phone, I told her I paid for everything and I deserve a clear understanding about my dad's health which I'm not getting, so this the professionalism I've been hearing about this hospital, why showing more concerned about money than people's health, this time staffs, my dad were already calming me down,2 more doctors rushed in and was like I shouldn't be talking to a doctor like that, she denied my accusations and they try to make things look normal, 3 of them now attending to me, they answered me well and prescribed drugs, the woman now doing damage control telling me they care so about the patients that don't I see 3 doctors attending papa.
Everything went smooth and my dad heightened his respect for me.
Out of the 3 doctors was male, was surprised she was controlling the male too, same level oo, asking him for help in a way as if it's his responsibility, and he was doing it shamefully.

Her character, attitude, and the way she talks are very intimidating, 100% full of herself, I won't be surprised she has downed so many men on her life path (simps) which gave her such possessive nature like she deserves everything.

Nice contribution.

Women's arrogance is always in a crescendo as they climb the hierarchy. They always want to imitate men because they think exhibiting these negative sides of men - egocentrism and arrogance have the same effects. A man can buffer his negative side with his attention and sacrifice. The best a woman can do just like you have said is "damage control" because they don't have it in them.

The same is true for narcissistic men. They always want to be seen on top, calling the shots, pulling the triggers, and being Pavlov. By the time you shake them and demand their worth, you'll know that all they want is control without the prerequisites of what makes a leader.

Thanks.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
ubunja:
I'm here man,, and you're right on the money.

Guys come here and diss the thread saying we're too focused on women ,personally I don't know why they can't create the threads they need as you have mentioned. Cause it's simple. If this thread is not what you're looking for you can just go create the one you feel is sorely needed. And guys will visit and contribute if they like it. Simple.
grin Another funny thing, if you haven't noticed, is the way some come here, look at our many discussions and insights into female nature and act like our many discussions are just us constructing too many unnecessary dogma and cumbersome rules in an attempt to attract/handle women and have sex. They make us seem like people who are confused, inexperienced and misled, and people who are just confabulating or regurgitating tons of unnecessary, unrealistic, dogmatic and irrational maths/theories in this regard. I won't even discuss those who act like our discussions are just disgruntled musings and rage of unsuccessful, inexperienced and sexually frustrated men, neither will I discuss those that make it seem like our many discussions are 24/7 time-wasting activities of unproductive men who have nothing to do than to be obsessed with women.

They do this disingenuous or ignorant nonsense just to make the point that the principles of attracting women and having sex isn't too hard, that it's just simple. Well, they should tell us where we said it's hard or made it way too hard like climbing seven mountains and seas. They make this point as they raise their shoulders and act like they have the experience and knowledge, and things in this regard are very easy for them. You know, like they know the way, the smart and simple way... no stress, while we are the ones haphazardly roaming in confusion and ignorance, like headless chickens, with our silly dogmas and theories. What cheap nonsense! Do they think this silly game will score them points? You see ehn, the need to make a good point by any means and chase relevance/attention will make many become clowns before smart folks who don't fall for cheap games and can see through people.

We have discussed how all roads leads to sex (I am sure most of them are unaware and don't get the context), but our many discussions involve manifold subject matters, other than getting sex, that are in line with the purpose of this thread.

==================
If they can't pick want they want from this thread's rich buffet and leave the rest, that's their business.

If they really think we are forming a religion or cult with this red pill stuff and imposing dogmas and doctrines on everyone, they should leave us alone with our "religion" or "cult." After all, we are not forcing anyone to join the red pill and there many other threads to go to. They can even create their own threads.

If they think they can do things better, let them simply create their thread.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by freedomchild: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
KingZaddy:
There is a lot guys dont understand about females

i told a beautiful girl "i dont like you and i dont trust you" she couldnt sleep, she was used to men worshipping her beauty. it was the beginning of her falling for me.

brothers, i only have one prayer for you now that you know the truth, may the truth set you free.

happy sunday
you're right

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by prophetfire: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
Datedoboy:

This reason is why women think they are smarter than men. Ladies even in my workplace will say they can't marry a poor man but if a guy says he can't marry a non-virgin they get angry.

Some even ask if the guy is a virgin too. If it is a virgin girl that asks this question, I won't be angry but i have observed that it is non virgins that asks this questions the most.

If you ask these same girls if they are rich too before asking for a rich man, their face will change again.

So I wonder, Wealth and virginity which is easier to have?

All girls inherit Virginity from birth but not all boys inherit wealth from birth. So it's easier to have virginity but do most girls keep it? Nooooo.

Many women don't care to keep what they came with for their husbands which is (virginity) but they expect men to keep what they did not come with? Which is (riches).

Men should set the standards but sadly today,it is women that sets their partial standards. Partial because most of them can't keep it.

Any girl that wants value must bring value. Like what a guy said in another thread, you cannot withdraw without deposit.

Any girl who asks for rich guys b4 marriage when she has thrown away what she already has, is like someone who did not save any money but visits different ATMS looking for free money. Such person is a robber and sadly some guys just like a strange ATM will give out cash even when the account balance of the withdrawer is zero
According to the Bible, it's only virgins that bride price should be paid on. Any girl that have lost her virginity can only be taken as a concubine and not a full-fledged wife.
They're scamming men who pay bride price on non-virgins.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
ubunja:
all women have backup plans, that's in the female nature cause to women in relationships, Men = Survival. So depending on one man without a backup plan is not going to work. As someone elsewhere has said, Your girl may not cheat, but she definitely knows who comes after you. This is something men need to learn and master as well. Having backup plans. Too bad normal friendzones don't work on women and about the only way you keep a woman warm for yourself even though you may not be with her, is to make her a babymama. But that's something most guys are not prepared to do because morality. They'd rather be played than play anyone.
Religion preaches morality
Red pill preaches amorality

The best way to deal with women is through amoral

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
sinfultrust:
Been a redPiller for almost a year. I was going through heartbreak when I stumbled upon this thread and everything in my life changed drastically. It wasn’t easy but the results are massive. I bought my first car 3 days are ago, something I never thought possible. Last girl I dated was 27 and she pressured me to marry her by all means. I don’t have much but I was doing ok by myself before I met her. After few months of dating I found myself solving all her financial problems to the extent of supporting her family with financial aid. I’m an average Nigerian youth scraping to survive, I was blind to the fact that the only exchange I get in return for all my sacrifices was sex. Yes, I’m not gonna lie there were times she lend me money like 10k, 20, 5, 7 etc it goes on and on. Compared to what I’ve spent, I know I was on the losing end. Our relationship was hitting rock bottom fast because her demands was becoming outrageous and I was constantly broke to the extent of not having airtime or data. Come middle of last year she told me she’s going to NYC camp. That was when I started having guts feeling that our union is over or something crazy is about to happen. Before she leave for camp I got sick and she didn’t visit. Even though she knows I’m a lone wolf I’ve got no friends whatsoever she still didn’t visit. I was admitted at the hospital for a week, while I was going through WhatsApp status on hospital bed I saw a video of her in a party having the time of her life with friends. Honestly, that evening I cried, I felt betrayed I felt so many things I don’t even understand. I had no money for hospital bills so I told her to assist me with half of it if possible and she came through with half of it sent to hospital account. When I got out we talked for 3 good days on phone before I stumbled on this thread because I was already going crazy about the whole thing. I was searching the internet for answers, I was helpless and desperately in need of what to do next. Because, at the time I thought exiting the relationship would be childish or make me look immature. Long story short, this thread changed my life. I stopped contacting her and blocked her on both lines but not WhatsApp. I was expecting her to react but she didn’t contact me too. Months past, It was almost a year before she contacted me on WhatsApp on day, and said she just gave birth to a baby girl. I didn’t reply for 2 days and when I did reply it was just one word “congratulations” then she started asking how I’m doing, if everything is great and so on. My brother I didn’t respond. I know some of you think this thread is a joke but it’s not. In just a year of not being in any exclusive relationship I’m seeing transformers in my life. Nothing good comes easy, you wouldn’t know if you don’t try. My best and most reliable friend and partner is money and my skill to make money. I treat my hustle the way I used to treat girls, I don’t play with her. As a man my worth my beauty my affluence and everything goes down to what I have. So, if you’re here to fight and argue with others, you’re doing yourself more harm than good. I reversed my game with women I deal with. Strictly making all my dealings with them transactional. This is the best way for me, It might not work for you and of course everyone is different. The way you deal with Y is gonna be different from the way you deal with Z. But, whatever I do, I do it transactional. If she wants a favor from me that I can offer. Then, I want something from her too. No matter how small, she must do something in return except she’s family. Universal blessings to all brothers in the house and enjoy your weekend. Thank you
61 likes ,omo people they visit here o ,just that many are ghost readers

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
Martinez39s:
grin Another funny thing, if you haven't noticed, is the way some come here, look at our many discussions and insights into female nature and act like our many discussions are just us constructing too many unnecessary dogma and cumbersome rules in an attempt to attract/handle women and have sex. They make us seem like people who are confused, inexperienced and misled, and people who are just confabulating or regurgitating tons of unnecessary, unrealistic, dogmatic and irrational maths/theories in this regard. I won't even discuss those who act like our discussions are just disgruntled musings and rage of unsuccessful, inexperienced and sexually frustrated men, neither will I discuss those that make it seem like our many discussions are 24/7 time-wasting activities of unproductive men who have nothing to do than to be obsessed with women.

They do this disingenuous or ignorant nonsense just to make the point that the principles of attracting women and having sex isn't too hard, that it's just simple. Well, they should tell us where we said it's hard or made it way too hard like climbing seven mountains and seas. They make this point as they raise their shoulders and act like they have the experience and knowledge, and things in this regard are very easy for them. You know, like they know the way, the smart and simple way... no stress, while we are the ones haphazardly roaming in confusion and ignorance, like headless chickens, with our silly dogmas and theories. What cheap nonsense! Do they think this silly game will score them points? You see ehn, the need to make a good point by any means and chase relevance/attention will make many become clowns before smart folks who don't fall for cheap games and can see through people.

We have discussed how all roads leads to sex (I am sure most of them are unaware and don't get the context), but our many discussions involve manifold subject matters, other than getting sex, that are in line with the purpose of this thread.

==================
If they can't pick want they want from this thread's rich buffet and leave the rest, that's their business.

If they really think we are forming a religion or cult with this red pill stuff and imposing dogmas and doctrines on everyone, they should leave us alone with our "religion" or "cult." After all, we are not forcing anyone to join the red pill and there many other threads to go to. They can even create their own threads.

If they think they can do things better, let them simply create their thread.
true. The biggest confusion they have is that they want the thread to contain everything in the world, but we are in Romance section so the scope of our discussion will always be women.

The game is so broad, and so wide and so deep. This thread has not even covered everything. And already they are complaining. The same people who would research for months about a car before buying it don't think it's necessary to research about women before marriage, when marriage is indeed a far far greater investment than buying a car. It doesn't make sense.

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TainyLite(m): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Amazing!!!

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
TainyLite:
Amazing!!!
A common reset button that fools bluepilled fellows.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
TainyLite:
Amazing!!!

This poor mental form of reasoning always starts and ends with being a damaged h0e or prostitute - they are the only ones that have access to the holy communion.

If that should be the case, what about male - murderers, pedophiles, fraudsters, and every male in prisons worldwide? They need to be set free because they have been hearing religious sermons weekly, however, their case is in hell.

Women always come up with asinine thoughts like this to save face after they messed up the whole place. They know they don't stand a chance and can't win the existing structures. Rather, they create one and persuade people to see reasons with them and get them hoodwinked.

Men who don't know this will praise God, shout for joy, and shed tears for finding a good wife. Meanwhile, God in heaven is cringing for such a dumbfounded man.

Sigh.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
Sure!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
CaveAdullam:

This poor mental form of reasoning always starts and ends with being a damaged h0e or prostitute - they are the only ones that have access to the holy communion.

If that should be the case, what about male - murderers, pedophiles, fraudsters, and every male in prisons worldwide? They need to be set free because they have been hearing religious sermons weekly, however, their case is in hell.

Women always come up with asinine thoughts like this to save face after they messed up the whole place. They know they don't stand a chance and can't win the existing structures. Rather, they create one and persuade people to see reasons with them and get them hoodwinked.

Men who don't know this will praise God, shout for joy, and shed tears for finding a good wife. Meanwhile, God in heaven is cringing for such a dumbfounded man.

Sigh.

Cave Cave
Lolzzzzzz grin cheesy
My gee you got me there how men will shamelessly shun a girls sexual history and rejoice as they wed these thots on Saturday evening crying In the process as if they have found a precious gem

Remember who are we to judge, let him that has no sin cast the first stone, love covereth all sins.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
TainyLite:
Amazing!!!

DAY 312, REDPILL 2022

Men used religion as a means to guard civilization, create order, bring prosperity and build reputable humans.

Women used religion to disguise their dark secrets. Their involvement in religion is to decipher the mystery surrounding it so that they can leverage upon it with their sexuality - Samson, and Delilah.

Women that fear God put Him first before their sexuality - Holy Mary.

Authority: Don't contaminate yourself with the dead. Let them rest in peace.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
Martinez39s:
A common reset button that fools bluepilled fellows.

Religion is a very powerful societal order mechanism tool for family units in civilization but it's also a means to prey on gullible sex starved beta males who are ignorant on the matter of women and even redpill aware men who are emotional in their adherence to their religion, they commit to repentant hoes and post wall women who just see them as retirement plans after they had their fun years, one has to be very careful and guided, adhering to ones religious beliefs and the best practice necessary for them with their redpill awareness,only the logical can pull through with this regard.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Streak47: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
ubunja:
thanks man, it's been a journey hey! And I doubt if there's another Red Pill thread like this one anywhere in Africa. This may very well be Africa's biggest manosphere thread out there. I may be wrong but I don't think I am.

Yeh. It is.

The 80% again. All what you said today. S*x starved.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
Streak47:

Yeh. It is.

The 80% again. All what you said today. S*x starved.

yes just saw the story on Instagram. it's so sad. and he was a step father. I'm sure he felt cheated.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by princekami(m): 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
Sad truth

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:05am On Nov 07, 2022
Fact..

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 2:54am On Nov 07, 2022
princekami:
Sad truth

It's all a game; life doesn't care if you are good or bad.

Learn the rules and play it perfectly.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 5:43am On Nov 07, 2022
She will never submit her soul for guidance till you have banged her body into submission.

That is why girls typically start getting clingy, compromising and amenable after like the second, third and subsequent sexual sessions.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Alvelt14(m): 6:45am On Nov 07, 2022
Labadi69:

This guy is always talking trash. The biggest idiot amongst all men is a man that thinks impregnating a woman is the best way to keep her. What kind of nonsense misyearn is this? Being a baby daddy and going through hell just to keep a woman? Yamayama fall any idiot that takes this stupid advice! angry

Guys if you know what is good for you don’t listen to this Zimbabwean immigrant that is here to fukk up your lives. A word is enough for the wise!! angry

WTF bro, Ubunja na OG for this street. Being a baby daddy doesn’t equate going through hell.

Likewise been married doesn’t equate living in paradise.

Nothing is guaranteed.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Guyabuja: 8:43am On Nov 07, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
61 likes ,omo people they visit here o ,just that many are ghost readers
like me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:20am On Nov 07, 2022
Coming from a baby elephant, steady brokeshaming guys. You need to watch the video.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hopefulLandlord: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2022
Vulcanheph:

Everything you said is correct... Sue to the high number of simps, this has led many women to think all guys can be manipulated.
This post reminded me of an experience I had last month at a Suya spot ....
I had gone there to buy Suya and the aboki was already atttending to two girls (that couldn't make up their mind about how much Suya they wanted to buy).
I started selecting my own and paid for it, while I was waiting for it to get prepared, I started making small talk with the girls, out of the Blue, one of them said that I should buy for them too, in my mind I was like "because I don smile and talk with una, una think say I be mugu".... I simply and firmly told them no that I won't pay for them , collected my Suya and left.
What really disgusted me was the manner and tone they used to ask me to pay, as if it was a God given right.
I was asking myself , How can you meet a total stranger and just start making demands ?.
TRP way is the only way.

when I read stories like this I can't help but think, and only think, about what happened between you saying you're not gonna pay and when you left the place. did you continue to talk to them like nothing happened? did you continue to talk while ignoring the girl that asked you to pay? did you stay in silence while you waited to pay?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hopefulLandlord: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2022
ubunja:
We say women control sex, and it's true,
I disagree. men control sex, women control reproduction.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sledgehammer300(m), Philosopher1979, niyo001(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.