Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2767478 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
Haynnie:

I second your idea but if they start asking for financial help it will derail the thread from it actual purpose. I beg each and everyone of us to ask without making the thread look like a beggars thread and please it should be for genuine reasons.
Happy international men’s day!
Thank you.
anyone who has something to give can just leave an email address and people will deal with him directly via email without derailing the thread.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
IwasNeverGone:

I wish to remove shame and ask for some guidership from you sirs, I've been out of job and bought myself an HP folio 1040 laptop for programming, but lately I have been feeling all down and I honestly need a guru/amateur in programming that can guide/accompany me in this journey.

I honestly wish to be useful to myself and I really want to succeed in this journey.

My contact number is 090 2921 7538, that is also my whatsapp number, tho I might be offline due to the fact that I use an emulator via my laptop to access whatsapp, an SMS or phone call might draw my attention if you are interested in my offer.

Any monetary contribution will go a long way also, please my account details is UBA 2086 3945 21.

P.S. I really need a companionship/mentor in this programming journey.

Thanks and God bless
it will be better if you respond to someone who has already mentioned he has something to give. And respond directly to him via any contact information already given

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Dabronze:
The reason why weak men.may never succeed in procreation

Here are the evidence :-

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/feb/13/female-human-body-blocks-weak-sperm-scientists-find?CMP=twt_gu

The Evidence proof that only the strongest sperm will make it to the egg

Wetin be ‘evidence proof’? Yamayama fall on that your dull head there. Better go and join jamb lesson sharply. Lazy youth! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
CaveAdullam:

This is half part of the game. Yeah, you passed a sh!t test but you could have converted it to your advantage by going a bit further.

See, dear friend, human mating is a game, it is more of a conscious game now since the advent of social media. As you are learning how to become a better man daily and how to identify female manipulations the same way women are advancing in their scheme of holding men to their tenterhooks.

This is a game, learn to play too. Like this or something better:

Me: "let me have your contact".

Her: "buy me a bottle of cold coke first".

Me: draw close to her, hold her hand or put my hand around her shoulder, and whisper in her ears: "taking a cold bottle of coke with a cold soft hand massaging you is not bad you know".

Her: " No I don't want. Just coke and I'm fine".

Me: "well the last girl that said so made me have a taste of cold coke in her mouth".

Her: " I don't understand".

Me: grab her hand and start strolling and gisting... Both end up exchanging contact or part to their various destinations.

This may seem dull, however, you must learn to change the atmosphere to a sexual one. She has already started to tax you, reverse the game and start demanding sexual engagement.

PS: for me, I do create rapport first, and then it becomes so easy getting contact. I have never stopped a girl in the street or anywhere and asked for her number. What I do is penetrate her space, create rapport and start the game. Is way easier because it grants you the opportunity to know her better, and also makes you exercise your sexual game well.

No qualms by the way.

Have a nice day.

Cc. HopefulLandlord

Short ugly man like you? Which woman go give you the time to dey talk all this one? When she has more attractive high value men wey she can hit up anytime?

You just want to form master of game so that you can cash out from the stupid gullible lazy youths wey dey here. But deep down in your mind of minds, you know say women no send you and na only for ashawo house, you dey fukk. Continue to dey deceive yourself na. Yamayama nack that your short body there angry

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
IwasNeverGone:

I wish to remove shame and ask for some guidership from you sirs, I've been out of job and bought myself an HP folio 1040 laptop for programming, but lately I have been feeling all down and I honestly need a guru/amateur in programming that can guide/accompany me in this journey.

I honestly wish to be useful to myself and I really want to succeed in this journey.

My contact number is 090 2921 7538, that is also my whatsapp number, tho I might be offline due to the fact that I use an emulator via my laptop to access whatsapp, an SMS or phone call might draw my attention if you are interested in my offer.

Any monetary contribution will go a long way also, please my account details is UBA 2086 3945 21.

Thanks and God bless

See all of them useless lazy youths wey dey form redpill don start to dey use their alternates to beg. Not knowing say na criminal be that wey wan kidnap them for Xmas sacrifice. This thread na the real beggars’ den. Yamayama slap all of una head there. Lazy youths! angry

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vicboy1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lo
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Gamblingaddict: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
Good evening all.

Please I need help.

I have to use my other account. I an active follower of this thread.

How can I stop gamble.

I just lost money I borrowed from someone.

I actually intend using the money for repay a loan I borrowed from a bank

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamprofessork: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Happy international men's day.. funny how the globe and all platforms and media's are not celebrating men.
Authority: learn to Celebrate yourself

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Gamblingaddict: 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gamblingaddict:
Good evening all.

Please I need help.

How can I stop gamble.

Cc. Herbsworks, Hedgefunds, smartb0y, lordcassy, ubunja, caveadullam

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
You all should have boundaries when dealing with married women. A nigga just got stripped naked and paraded on the street like a common criminal because he had sexual intercourse with a married woman. The woman went her way without much embarasment. No be every pussy dem the Bleep.

It pays to have self-control at times.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gamblingaddict:
Good evening all.

Please I need help.

How can I stop gamble.

To be honest with you, don't stop betting a day will come when you will win a huge sum of money and you will forget all your loses.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
Some days you might feel you’re getting nowhere
You might even be out of the vibe to code for a couple of days
You will feel you’re not making progress as if you’re just at the point you started
With the frustrations when you codes don’t work you’ll want to quit most times
I just want to tell you that this things are normal.
Don’t stop...
You talked about mentoring
Have you tried google and YouTube
The solutions to you problems might be there

IwasNeverGone:

Thanks and God bless

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
chikasnight:
Some days you might feel you’re getting nowhere
You might even be out of the vibe to code for a couple of days
You will feel you’re not making progress as if you’re just at the point you started
With the frustrations when you codes don’t work you’ll want to qu

it most times
I just want to tell you that this things are normal.
Don’t stop...
You talked about mentoring
Have you tried google and YouTube
The solutions to you problems might be there

I have courses from Udemy, namely; Udemy-The Complete 2022 Web Development Bootcamp, Udemy - Modern JavaScript From The Beginning and Udemy - The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0.

The problem is not resources, the thing is, I do lose focus and tend not to complete each tutorial and thereby clustering everything and making it hard for me to understand, hence my need for mentorship and maybe a partner

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gamblingaddict:
Good evening all.

Please I need help.

How can I stop gamble.

I actually intend using the money for rrepayinga loan I borrowed from a bank

1. Gambling is rooted in the lust for riches. It is an attempt to get rich quickly without crossing the hurdles that lead to mastery when you choose a skill or a trade: gamblers are both risk takers and risk avoidants.

2. Some rich men got their money through gambling but what are their numbers in comparison to the numbers of those that lose consistently or with meager gains? How many successful gamblers do you know based on close relationships? Gamblers fall for the survivorship bias: they see the tiny minority of gamblers that were lucky in their game and forget the majority that loses themselves in the process. Meanwhile, winning is not assured and consistent. A successful gambler that always wins is not a gambler but an investor.

3. To overcome gambling, you must first uproot that lust for riches from within. The man was not created for money but money was created for man's use. Anytime you see yourself dancing to the tune of money, develop the mindset that you are acting like a slave to money. Hold your ground and be the master.

4. Look for profitable trade and invest - online or offline. Then diversify into other productive activities.

B. It will be easier if you have someone close to you that can hold you accountable and be a companion along the way. Because you may make a self-resolution today and slip back a week time. Gambling is an addiction that you must wage war against. You need a good and strong acquaintance.

C. Have a list of things you want and once that money comes quickly buy them.

D. Mastery is a difficult process only few can attain. Stop looking for quick riches. Channel your energy to become a master in any particular field - use the money for gambling to buy the resources you need in this field.

It will not be an easy journey for you but see it as a stain on your masculinity that you must eradicate soonest.

It shall be well with you.

Have a nice day sir.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Dabronze:
The odds is against men afterall?

So Nkechi Bianze is still alive.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
Dabronze:
The odds is against men afterall?

This one say na the ‘odds is’ against men. Guy, go and use your time wey you dey waste on this stupid posts to go and read your English grammar book before yamayama finish your life. I feel sorry for your poor father. Lazy youth! angry

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gamblingaddict:
Good evening all.

Please I need help.

How can I stop gamble.

You no need help. It’s very normal. Continue to dey gamble..Like that kidnapper wey say he dey do giveaway. Infact go thief your poor old man tashere life savings and gamble the whole thing. Then your school fees and chop money. Gamble it all. Kini big deal. You will hit big money before you die. Just continue to dey gamble any money wey touch your hand you hear? Lazy youth like you. Tueh! angry

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Francis95(m): 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
Tekahashi:
university babes are just the worst,....which school btw?
Uniport. The girl get mind. And me na fine boi o.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vulcanheph(m): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
OfficialDJ:
I'd do a million naira giveaway here on the 1st of December...
10 business ideas will get 100k each....

I'd rather empower men with that amount than hoe around with it ...

Watch this space.

Ya'll are doing a bad job ignoring that rabid dog below....
I'm almost done with my apprenticeship in carpentry / furniture making... I just need funds to buy tools.
I'd be grateful if I'm considered.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
The issue of single moms have been trending on Twitter for some days,the stance of many guys have sent premium tears flowing through the app.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:55am On Nov 20, 2022
And Trump returns to Twitter.....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 20, 2022
pansophist:
This is the one time when you have to ignore your mother and do what is right for you. Humans by nature project their wiring on others. So for men, he will push you to go out there and work while teaching you how to observe safety precautions but women will try to make you safer and more secure since it's what they want.

So for example, if there is a snake in the garden, your father will give you a cutlass and teach you how to cut its head off, obliterating the threat, but your mother will lock you inside, to prevent you from facing the threat. Both methods are good, but one is greater and makes you strong. The mother's method is good when a child is young, but as an adult, your father's method is better.

In any case, one person will not be happy. If you listen to your mother, you will be sad. If you go out there, she will be sad. So why not go out there and save yourself? Go out there, young man. If you make your mother happy, you may retain your body, but you will lose your soul.

Most importantly, you can't make other people happy. You can make them excited, not happy, Happiness is an inside job. You do not burden someone with the obligation to make you happy, and you must not accept it if your mother is doing it to you. Having the right to be happy is like having the right not to be offended, where do you draw the line of what constitutes offense then? Where do we also draw the line of happiness for her?

You are a man, your biological needs are different from women. Women need security, safety, and provision, and even better for them, it is someone else that will provide it in form of a husband. As a man, it is not the same for you. You must go out there and get bruised, forge your way out of the difficulties and bring home to bacon. You don't do this by sitting at home every day with your mum, to make her happy. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR SOUL.

Also, you should know that you are paying a dangerous price staying at home. You are wasting time, a fleeting wealth you have. You won't be stronger, healthier, and free in your 20's, don't bankrupt it. When men always mock women in their 30s who are unmarried, little did they look at themselves in the mirror to see that they are not better either.

Men peak in their 30's, but not most men, just a few. Most men will be invisible from birth to death, and it's because most waste their youths. The clock is ticking, and as you are wasting time contemplating if you should go out there and be a man or make your mother happy, the clock is ticking, and it will have a taste for you, and it will consume you.

Assuming you are 25, in ten years' time if you stay with your mother, you will be older, and your mother will be older too, she may become sick and want drugs but you can't help since you have allowed yourself to be tamed, and all you will hate each other. SHe will see you as a weak goat, and you blame her for your circumstances.

You won't even have the balls to ask women out because your insecurities and weakness will smell from miles away. A lot of you young people think society treats you sweetly as you are in your 20', it is wrong. I am in my early 30's, the difference is like day and night. Five years ago, questions I get are, ''what are you studying? '' or 'what do you want to be? Now it, ''what are you doing''? Where do you work"?

Every parent wants their child to bury them, it would be a tragedy if you allowed your mother to handicap your ability to be able to bury her gracefully because she shielded you from life. Don't allow yourself to be tamed, you owe it to yourself to be free and strong, and to be a man. Be one.

The divine blessing associated with the masculine is the ability to rescue himself and the feminine. Women do not rescue men, but men rescue women. This is the relationship between strength and weakness. If you destroy your life by allowing yourself to be tamed, redemption will never come from anywhere. A woman can be a prostitute and have a series of abortions and uneducated, but if she marries a good man, she is resurrected from her past and a sweet future awaits her.

A man that damages his life is disposable, it's final. I have to make this really dark for you, so you man up and find your strength, because you may think all is fine because the dragon hasn't come looking for you. It will come, at least a decade from now, and that day is not a good day. I always get emails from people everywhere who read what I write here, and many of these men are those who wasted their life and looking for redemption.

Life is not kind to men that messed up, I wonder why lots of fathers are not guiding their sons to the truth because the life of a man is by default, difficult. Very difficult. Let me stop here. I believe I have advised you enough.

cc. Dobnina , CaveAdullam

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 6:57am On Nov 20, 2022
OfficialDJ:
I'd do a million naira giveaway here on the 1st of December...
10 business ideas will get 100k each....

I'd rather empower men with that amount than hoe around with it ...

Watch this space.

Ya'll are doing a bad job ignoring that rabid dog below....
Bro, though I'm not a business owner for now, but I really need your help. I'm currently a final year student who is affected by the strike. Now we resume and things are bit difficult. Project and other school related stuffs even the food to eat are frustrating me. Pls put my name among your beneficiaries, even 50k I appreciate. Thanks and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigBashiru: 7:03am On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=JESHAL post=118532019][/quote]

It's not written anywhere nor is it set in stone that a man must provide for the woman. That's just plain exploitation. A woman should be capable of providing for herself because she went to school and can work; but if a man wants to perish, he can continue doing the provider nonsense.

Men mock females in their 30s because they were power drunk in the peak of their youth and thought it will last forever...so the ones in their 30s and single deserve to be mocked.....

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 7:12am On Nov 20, 2022
cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 7:14am On Nov 20, 2022

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 7:29am On Nov 20, 2022
Good advice!

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 7:32am On Nov 20, 2022
Definition of a Real Man: A Fool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 7:45am On Nov 20, 2022
Check this out;

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2022
Give her the Buzzz grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 7:48am On Nov 20, 2022
Its her wedding
Remember that

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.