Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2761339 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by freedomchild: 4:48am On Nov 27, 2022
yorubarere:
Going through the thread this evening. It is no doubt that this wonderful thread is under attack by alien bodies that are strangers to the tenets of redpill.

These people may fall into these categories:

1. Bluepilled men (male feminists)

2. Some married men or people in long term relationship that can't accept the facts that they have been fooled all along. (Denial mode).

3. Blackpillers. I think the guy causing the major problems is a pseu-blackpiller. I called him false blackpiller cos his actions are caused by induced pains from his previous relationships. If given the chance, he will still crawl under a woman's legs and simp away.

That aside, I mostly find myself going against the idealists cos they are not in touch with realities. They always find means to rationalize absurdities.

One of them made a post about elevating women and not putting eyes into their finances. And in-turn, these women will appreciate and do the unthinkable for you. (He just rationalized loyalty without analyzing the subject involved).

Lemme make an example as a realist.

A vegetarian or animal right activist who is an idealists assumes that because he doesn't eat meat or support animals brutality, he may survive in the wild with lions cheesy

Since he doesn't eat meat, one should rationalize that the pride of lions would sense that and free him. Well, he will realize his foolishness when been torn apart by beasts. Same beasts he campaigned vigorously to protect.

To the poster that said if you are good to your women, they will be good to you in turn, I must say you are living in ur head. Several stories and researches have proven that women not only are ungrateful to men who treats them right, they go to the extent of ridiculing them to the entertainment of others. She will punish you for bin nice!

Lemme give you example of a recent incident.

https://www.nairaland.com/6397102/woman-seeks-divorce-after-25

The link above, the woman is tired of the man for being too nice to her. Same man gives her approximately $7k per month as personal spending. I am sure if there is a means to kill the man after that court judgment that asked her to stay put with him, she will do that. The man's sins was being too nice.... He is the proverbial vegetarian that expects lions to spare him in the wild.

For those blue and purple pilled men that sees life through justice and fairness. I must tell you as well that there is no justice anywhere. For someone to gain, some have to be lose. For you to get profits on your goods, you will sell it above the actual price u bought it! People are always losing and gaining... Life is not fair and the game is not nice. Those feminists seeking freedom from the manists are not doing it for freedom, they are doing it for power to oppress men (that is why they are busy shouting "women is the future". They don't follow the equality they preached)..... A perfect example of this is the Western worlds.

Life is a jungle. It is survival of the fittest and and only the strongest and smartest survives to pass on their gene in the gene pool to the next generations.

I drop pen.

NOTE: I am not inferring that all vegetarians and animal right activists are idealist.
you said it all

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vulcanheph(m): 5:03am On Nov 27, 2022
Going through this thread, I remembered a conversation I had with a girl some years ago (during my simping era).... I female friend I knew once told me that she can never date a guy who doesn't beat her up once in a while.

Due to my blue pilled nature then, I just couldn't get my head around the fact that a woman would wanna be with a guy who beats her, but ever since I swallowed TRP , I now understand better.

Women will basically love the cheating assh0le who treats her like thrash than the good man who treats her like a queen.

TRP IS LIFE

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by freedomchild: 5:29am On Nov 27, 2022
TheVictim01:
Blessed be the day I encountered of the TRP.
6 years exactly aback, my dad would be chanting this line in quote "Women's beauty fades as she hits 25 and for a man at 40" LOL! I never knew and doesn't seem to make sense to me then. Man got in wedlock to mom at 37!!!!! While for her being 19. His first and only woman!
correct

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by freedomchild: 5:32am On Nov 27, 2022
DEMZEE:
Boom!
on point

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 27, 2022
Once you start dealing with women from a Logical Point of View, you'll notice that many have nothing to offer to you apart from their Sexuality and at a time, you'll grow tired of them and just enjoy your own space and time... As a man,when dealing with Women and the Society in General,you must be Powerful and Formidable and then Peaceful in that order. You must become dangerous but simultaneously,you have to learn to control it. Not being Dangerous isn't a virtue,some people say "Am harmless therefore am good",but that's bullshit. Being weak will get you used by everyone and worst case scenario killed. if you're harmless, you're just weak and if you're weak, you're not going to be good because it takes strength to be good.... A lot of people confuse Weakness and Gentility as Moral Virtue but it's very wrong, A Dove and A Rattlesnake are both Gentle Creatures but you can only mess with one... Brethren, It's better to be A Warrior in a Garden than a Gardener in a War .....

Develop the Capacity for Danger and also the Capacity for Control. The combination of both is what brings about Moral Virtue.....

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 9:19am On Nov 27, 2022
Vulcanheph:
Going through this thread, I remembered a conversation I had with a girl some years ago (during my simping era).... I female friend I knew once told me that she can never date a guy who doesn't beat her up once in a while.

Due to my blue pilled nature then, I just couldn't get my head around the fact that a woman would wanna be with a guy who beats her, but ever since I swallowed TRP , I now understand better.

Women will basically love the cheating assh0le who treats her like thrash than the good man who treats her like a queen.

TRP IS LIFE

Recently i had a words fight with a girl at where i buy food.
During that moment i told her that ( is here she can be telling me nonsense ) if not i would have beat her merciless assuming it's outside here.

You won't believe this girl the next day i go there this girl joke with me while smiling along.

One thing about woman is that they are emotion uncontrollable.
Therefore they need a man that can control them either by beating or vice versa.

A girl can tell you she doesn't like a guy that beat woman but deep down they want such man.

Just that when dealing with them you don't need to be beating them all the time.

Because some women get tired of it when you beat them at anytime they misbehave.

Sometime sharp words does.
And sometimes one slap does.
The rest is up to you to know when to and when not to.

HAPPY SUNDAY

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2022
Sunday greetings to my elders..
Lets not support, promote or encourage domestic violence/physical assault.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 9:35am On Nov 27, 2022
tosaino95:

During that moment i told her that ( is here she can be telling me nonsense ) if not i would have beat her merciless assuming it's outside here.

You won't believe this girl the next day i go there this girl joke with me while smiling along.

Therefore they need a man that can control them either by beating or vice versa.

A girl can tell you she doesn't like a guy that beat woman but deep down they want such man.

Just that when dealing with them you don't need to be beating them all the time.

Because some women get tired of it when you beat them at anytime they misbehave.

HAPPY SUNDAY
I disagree

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2022
tosaino95:

HAPPY SUNDAY
You have time though,nothing in this life will ever make me have a word fight with a woman,word fight is Their battle ground and it's best to avoid them when they're there ....

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 9:57am On Nov 27, 2022
Its not that women want a man whose feelings are not clear; its that women want a man that they can't easily exploit or wrap around their fingers.

it's always important to convey to her that you can't be easily influenced by her feminine appeal.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by specialofficer: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2022
Norman4real:

I have no reason to trust any woman in my life. While I love my mom and sisters, aunties, and cousins I know that they're not immune to the effects of their female nature. Any of them could be just as much of a bitch as the next one. Only difference is that with them I'll love them regardless of their short comings.
F*ck! I was going through my elder sister's phone, she's 26 while I'm 24, it really broke me down, she has like 4 body counts with different guys, this is the one I know of oo, and I'm sure she has more but what is annoying me is that i would have sworn that this girl don't do that type of thing, someone that do speak in tongues and is very spiritual.

She cheated one her bf in the first 6 months of her relationship and the bf forgave her, they'll be dating for 4 years now , I even saw when they were even talking about marriage but Me I know that no guy will take you serious when they find out that you cheated in a relationship, my sister's excuse was that she didn't know the guy was serious when they started dating and it was a one night stand..

Omo as i was reading it, it broke me down oo, so this girl can be doing all these type of things and I wouldn't even know, girls can pretend and all girls are hoes, including our mothers and siblings, we just have to accept that and love them unconditionally. I even saw a chat when she was teaching her friends how to ride omo I shock, she was even saying she was going to get a vibrator if her bf agrees because he currently isn't in the same state with her.

Since I read my sister's chat, I swore that I wouldn't take any girl serious again, funnily enough, our daughters will still do the same. We just have to accept it as who they are and love them wholeheartedly

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SEGUE1: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2022
tosaino95:

First of all i will like to tell you that those signal are not chosen signals.
Not all everybody that look at you.
Mean they like or have interest in you,
some girls might look at you just because you're handsome and wish you were their.
And might not have interest in you.

I have experience where a two fine babes have choose me ahead of my more handsome and funniest friends.

Where all these guys are praising them or trying to get their attention, me on the other side am minding my business.

So why these girls fall for me instead of my guys.

Reason for that was that am a sacarsm and cunny guy not too funny to be precise this girls.

Am straightforward guy and also unpredictable guy.

A moment ago i might be funny
A moment later i sacarsm these girls or tease them.

I never say to anyone of them you're beautiful, you're this or that.
Instead i do the other way.

So the easiest way you can know a girl like you and choose you.

Is the way she reply you or behave when with you.

For Example

You : Hi

Her : Hello how are you doing.

You: Am great and you.

Her: Am Fine

At this moment you become silent because you don't know what to say again.

If she really likes you she will start from where you stop.

Like.

Her: I like this so so so things you wear.

She might be even touching you and looking at you.
And she will also be always smiling with you.

Anywords you say she smile.

A girl with genuine interest in you,
Would always smile as she is happy talking to you.

From my experience i don't think those girls really have interest in you.

The way i have experience the girls that have interest in me.
Is almost the same way i experience the girls that doesn't have interest in me,
the difference is how they react to my words when talking to them and their behavior.

All i did is talking to them and i figure out and immediately i forget i ever talk to them.

Next time you think a girl have interest in you.
Whenever you see her try to talk to her.
Don't think on how to conversate with her.
Just try having random chat with her and try to tease her to see reaction toward to you.

Remember don't ask her out that time
And don't invite her for shopping or dinner.

Those old women you were talking about please and please never think of them as your crush.
E get reason grin grin grin

Sexual Desire is the main goal cause it stays...
Interest can be lost at any given time
Besides I'm not the one for relationships of any form
So a girl being interested in me doesn't mean shit

Your friends fell through just cause they were throwing backflips for those two girls
You will also fall through for avoiding girls in the name of minding your business...
I've done all that in the past... From being more stoic down to not giving them attention... All that redpill shii...
I must say it doesn't work in the real world,sadly cry
Unpredictability, mystery are the only sure bets... But it has to be balanced or you will just be seen as a lost soul
No matter how good looking you are...you will loose girls by trying to make them happy... Going head over heels, making silly jokes like some dumb shii

Yes girls escalate and take the convo to the next level but that's only when she's familiar with you... No new chick will escalate with you unless you live in pluto cheesy

"You : Hi

Like.

Anywords you say she smile."

I get this a type of convo a lot bruv but i will talk about my problems more than my success so i can win more...

Approaching women has never been my thing... If a get choosing signals from any girl i just break the ice... Without saying a word ....
It works everytime... Maybe i get her cutting her eyes... I'll make a funny face or smirk... Or set leg for her... Just anything to break the ice and she's in my place the same week

The old women part was legit onG no lies bruv lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2022
AlterEgo00:
You have time though,nothing in this life will ever make me have a word fight with a woman,word fight is Their battle ground and it's best to avoid them when they're there ....

I understand you tho
But at time you will have to tell them sh!t they deserve to hear.

And is not like you're going to stand with them exchanging words with them.
Just say the fvckin and move away from them
That way they would know you are not interested in having words with them rather than letting them know you can't take their nonsense.

Most girls that i had have this moment with,
later became my friends some even want relationship.

It's what it is man
My Two Cent

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2022
specialofficer:
F*ck! I was going through my elder sister's phone, she's 26 while I'm 24, it really broke me down, she has like 4 body counts with different guys, this is the one I know of oo, and I'm sure she has more but what is annoying me is that i would have sworn that this girl don't do that type of thing, someone that do speak in tongues and is very spiritual.

She cheated one her bf in the first 6 months of her relationship and the bf forgave her, they'll be dating for 4 years now , I even saw when they were even talking about marriage but Mr I know that no guy will take you serious when they find out that you cheated in a relationship, my sister's excuse was that she didn't know the guy was serious when they started dating and it a one night stand..

Omo as i was reading it, it broke me down oo, so this girl can be doing all these type of things and I wouldn't even know, girls can pretend and all girls are hoes, including our mothers and siblings, we just have to accept that and love them unconditionally. I even saw a chat when she was teaching her friends how to ride omo I shock, she was even saying she was going to get a vibrator if her bf agrees because he currently isn't in the same state with her.

Since I read my sister's chat, I swore that I wouldn't take any girl serious again, funnily enough, our daughters will still do the same. We just have to accept it as who they are and love them wholeheartedly

Funny Enough Many of us here or Some of our sisters,Auntie and relatives are this way too.
It's what it's man

I had shock revelation about someone very close to me like vein locate close to the neck.

But i choose not to talk about it because e too chokkkeeeeeeeee lipsrsealed

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2022
SEGUE1:

Your friends fell through just cause they were throwing backflips for those two girls
You will also fall through for avoiding girls in the name of minding your business...
I've done all that in the past... From being more stoic down to not giving them attention... All that redpill shii...
Unpredictability, mystery are the only sure bets... But it has to be balanced or you will just be seen as a lost soul
No matter how good looking you are...you will loose girls by trying to make them happy... Going head over heels, making silly jokes like some dumb shii

Yes girls escalate and take the convo to the next level but that's only when she's familiar with you... No new chick will escalate with you unless you live in pluto cheesy

Like.

I get this a type of convo a lot bruv but i will talk about my problems more than my success so i can win more...

Approaching women has never been my thing... If a get choosing signals from any girl i just break the ice... Without saying a word ....
It works everytime... Maybe i get her cutting her eyes... I'll make a funny face or smirk... Or set leg for her... Just anything to break the ice and she's in my place the same week

Knowing The game save not knowing can cost a lot emotional feeling if money wouldn't be involve.

It great you know about it.

HAPPY SUNDA.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2022
SEGUE1:

Like.

Knowing The game save not knowing can cost a lot emotional feeling if money wouldn't be involve.

HAPPY SUNDAY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2022
Martinez39s:
grin grin

This your memes ehnnnn grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:32am On Nov 27, 2022
Is it just me or does working out frequently keep you less Hot. I think it has to do with focus. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
tosaino95:

Funny Enough Many of us here or Some of our sisters,Auntie and relatives are this way too.
It's what it's man

I had shock revelation about someone very close to me like vein locate close to the neck.

But i choose not to talk about it because e too chokkkeeeeeeeee lipsrsealed

Please do share it
It's a forum for all of us to learn

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
The biggest mistake you can make is:

Stay friends with the girl who rejected you.

Her decision won't change.

Move on, work on yourself and talk to more women.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
Pukkalolo:
Its not that women want a man whose feelings are not clear; its that women want a man that they can't easily exploit or wrap around their fingers.
it's always important to convey to her that you can't be easily influenced by her feminine appeal
I swear to GOD you have sense.
I'll keep looking out for your posts with keen anticipation.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
Female scientist done drop facts. Justice for women with small boobs. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SEGUE1: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
tosaino95:

HAPPY SUNDAY.

Yeah bruv... wanna My niggas that just found bout' game shii is so crazy bout et shocked
To Believe nigga thought that NAWALT but now he has found out what these girls do in the secrets hideouts and he can't stop disturbing me about it... He is so bluepilled( the gee is still bluepilled) that i had to break down game... To Atoms and indivisible particles for him to understand the game... Because if i feed him in excess he will hate me, women,himself included but I'll still teach him regardless
Receeeeba!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SEGUE1: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
Pukkalolo:

it's always important to convey to her that you can't be easily influenced by her feminine appeal.

Let's take note... Women will only want all these from a man they truly desire
Be it sexually or romantically... Desire is Desire at this point...

When a woman wants to exploit you and you don't bend over backwards for her or agree with any shii she says or does...
She will never be impressed with you, as long as there is no desire
You just imagine a skinny ass bitch with no sexual appeal extremely playing hard to get when you're not even chasing her... Vhatz mard fam!
If you don't let no girl exploit you... She'll never desire you for it if you were never desired in the first place
She'll rather stay on the sideline... Hating... Staying over there and being miserable because you have just commited a crime and you deserved to be locked up for not letting her have her way
Cause she has seen you as a toy she can play with but just imagine how frustrating it can be when you get 2k and it's showing you Call of duty... Arrrrrgggggh!
Yeeah! That's how she'll feel
•SEGUE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
BigBashiru:

Bleeping around isnt the best for your spiritual life.... a word is enough for the wise... red pill doesnt mean sleeping around and using women around. Negative karma also awaits those who use women. Here is what you should do: if you want to sleep around, also look for a woman that wants to sleep around - then you likely wont have many issues (opinion). But dont deceive a woman that wants commitment, sleep with her then run away - the repercussions await you either now or in decades to come. dont do things you will regret later.

Why you deh contradict yourself na?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
princekami:
For no reason should you sit a woman down and tell her your insecurities, your weakness and the secret to your power (wealth).

The day you guys fight, those secrets that you shared with her during sweet times, those weakness that you shared in your attempt of being in touch with your emotions are the first to be exposed in her attempt to bring you down.

Don’t be a foolish man to think she would protect the secret of your wealth when you aren’t together.
I knew a lady who shared her fiancé secrets of success with some new guy she fell in love with in her attempt to help him get on his feet.
By doing that she empowered another man to become a strong competitor and threat to her fiancé even after they all broke up the new man is still a threat to the ex business.

At that moment I understood why the villain always go through the wife to get to the actor

Modern women are always clamoring that men aren’t emotional enough and yet emotional manipulation is their greatest weapon.

They will tell you to open up but they would be quick to use all the things you revealed about yourself. Even some men inclusive.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
chigomiced:
That someone will come and save you is the biggest lie men are told in modern society.

The life of a man is hard and unforgiving. If a man doesn't take 100% responsibility for his actions and results,

he's doomed to suffer for all eternity.

No lies. But I don't know why people like to dictate how a person chooses to live his life. For example, some people will choose to live a virtueous and a moral lifestyle, but he will be mocked, shamed and called all sort of names. You can't please human beings oooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
Eric247:

Good afternoon sir,
I'm fyn sir and you?
Just finished with my papers, the load work of my exams reduced my sexual urges, it seems being busy makes me not to lust but the issue is that it's only books and podcasts I can watch read, and they aren't enough to control my libido, watching TV series with sex scenes makes me crave sex, I'm young in my early 20's and i need guidance, these thread in a way is making me crave for sex.

Don't watch movies bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

But Christians always tell me a Jew killed by three nails in a small Israeli village aeons ago and screamed why his father forsook him would save me, a man, who lives in a small country located off the coast of West Africa because a book written by goatherders who had no idea where the sun went at night said so.

are you saying they lying? cuz I've believed them all my life.

May the Lord Jesus forgive you your sins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
heartofcity12:

God forbid...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
ubunja:
and I'm over here thinking about the craziest experience I ever had with a married woman. Lmfao. Karma better not mess with me I'm not ready lol.

You are in South Africa and we are in Nigeria. Our customs differs from your own. Come and sleep with married women in my area, your body will tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FROGMAN101(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
SEGUE1:

Let's take note... Women will only want all these from a man they truly desire
Be it sexually or romantically... Desire is Desire at this point...

When a woman wants to exploit you and you don't bend over backwards for her or agree with any shii she says or does...
She will never be impressed with you, as long as there is no desire
You just imagine a skinny ass bitch with no sexual appeal extremely playing hard to get when you're not even chasing her... Vhatz mard fam!
If you don't let no girl exploit you... She'll never desire you for it if you were never desired in the first place
She'll rather stay on the sideline... Hating... Staying over there and being miserable because you have just commited a crime and you deserved to be locked up for not letting her have her way
Cause she has seen you as a toy she can play with but just imagine how frustrating it can be when you get 2k and it's showing you Call of duty... Arrrrrgggggh!
Yeeah! That's how she'll feel
•SEGUE

Truly men are not valued. Truly men are suffering. Can you imagine this ridiculous take? I can bet a female wrote this?

For no reason should you allow a woman exploit you, especially financially. REJECT IT. Desire or no desire. Feelings or no feelings. Reject exploitation. Many men are suffering this. Don’t be one of them.

Whether you are fat, ugly, short, tall, handsome or whatever spec there is, you don’t need the decision of another mortal human being to decide anything. You don’t need a woman to be happy infact. You ARE PERFECT THE WAY YOU ARE.

Also Pls safe guard your finances especially being in a third world country like Nigeria.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.