Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2769305 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:29am On Dec 22, 2022
CrystalTiger:

They never take responsibilty for anything...She say na use them use am grin grin grin..

Exactly, zero accountability.. Men must be blamed for everything. Clowns

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FatimaAbbas(f): 7:05am On Dec 22, 2022
https://youtu.be/Aty_YjNnb8Qquote author=MJBOLT post=116921054]
not just cartoons or movies/series but also in books,they now teach kids about homosexuality in American schools and even have 'educational' books to illustrate further.

Bro,I can tell you right now,if you think everything happening now is bad,wait and see what happens in ten years.

[/quote]

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FatimaAbbas(f): 7:06am On Dec 22, 2022
cerpvad:
Op does not own the the work. He only did copy and paste so there is no way he can reduce the English

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aty_YjNnb8Q
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 22, 2022
Most guys are desperate thirsty sexually starved dudes that will compromise on their values and principles to get sex or enter relationship with their spec, most guys will even lower their standards and accept rubbish from women with lower SMV all because they want to fucrk, most guys will white knight, have savior schema for women that don't give a damn about them,most guys will never experience geniune desire from women all their lives they will receive negotiated sex.

Most guys are inflating the ego of ugly/ average looking girls all because they want to furck, most guys don't understand female nature, most guys think women are special and mysterious,most guys think they can't understand women, most guys can't say no to women, most guys don't want to offend women, most guys police their speech and change their behavior because of women, most guys are simps, most guys are betas, most guys change the course of their lives via life altering decisions because of women they want to please, most guys see women as innocent and angelic, most guys lack masculine frame and dominance, most guys worship and pedestalize women.

Authority; Don't be most guys that is why you are on this thread swallowing the redpill, most guys are naive and gullible when dealing with women

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 22, 2022
Most guys assume that girls around them are not sexually active because they tend to be religious, although this kind of girls might not be in the streets like club or hook up girls amassing high body counts but damn well know that this girls are not virgins, they are dating and sexually active, they have alpha lovers and exes, they might not have furcked 1000 men but damn well they have been furcked and imprinted 1000 times by a particular man, they want you to be fooled that they are chaste, spiritual , matured and disciplined with self composure, they then start giving you greenlights for marriage after you have experienced sexual scarcity in your twenties because their SMV is declining and you are a foolish beta who doesn't understand his worth.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Heryormilekan(m): 8:02am On Dec 22, 2022
muizbabatunde:
How many body count is considered high from women?

Anything above '0' is high. IMO

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 22, 2022
Most women have options, they have abundance on steroids, they were born with their value, men tolerate nonsense and bullshit from them, this gives them inflated ego boost 24/7 from guys disturbing them on social media, guys chasing them, guys pedestalizing them, they end up having a delusional sense of self worth, simps will forever exist to pump women ego, most guys because of sexual scarcity don't understand their value.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:25am On Dec 22, 2022
DAY 356, REDPILL 2022

Women love men that don't love them.

But men love women and women don't love men.

For without men's love, there will be no sexual relationship.

Sexual conundrum.

Authority: Choose rightly.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2022
heartofcity12:

I can’t really blame the Afghans on this, what do women do with the liberty/education given to them in the west and every other part of the world? They damage themselves with it, they fight against masculinity with their toxic feminism, same men they’ll still run under for protection in times or war and hardship, the audacity.. I’m not against women being educated in some ways, probably indoor education should suffice coz there must be a limit to everything as we already know women can’t handle freedom and power. Imagine the number of girls getting extremely damaged from secondary school level to tertiary institution everyday, they graduate and become damaged goods unfit for marriage, that is too much exposure for any woman, when they should have been in their husband homes right from the beginning of their primes (as virgins) in the first place.
sorry man I'm only responding to this mention now, was down with the flu for the past two days....

Look, if this happened in the late 90s and early 2000s, maybe many people [men] would feel a lot of sympathy for the anguish of afghan women. But with what we've seen of female nature and hypergamy in the last 10 years or so, many men are not wasting their sympathies. The horrendous hedonism playing out in the West has been disgusting enough that some governments don't want it to reach it their borders. And women's empowerment has been the main driver of all this. Personally I endorse what the Taliban is doing. Disempowering women is the only cure for the mess that we find ourselves in.
I read the reactions on the CNN news (or is it BBC News) page on Instagram and the western women were breathing fire.

The issue with female nature is that trying to carter to it will leave you nowhere cause by nature what women want will break any Society. It's not sustainable. Unlike men's nature. What men naturally want ,on a biological, instinctual level, will prosper any Society if granted.
Let's watch and see how this all plays out and how other countries will react.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2022
Smh, undecided.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2022
ubunja:
sorry man I'm only responding to this mention now, was down with the flu for the past two days....

Look, if this happened in the late 90s and early 2000s, maybe many people [men] would feel a lot of sympathy for the anguish of afghan women. But with what we've seen of female nature and hypergamy in the last 10 years or so, many men are not wasting their sympathies. The horrendous hedonism playing out in the West has been disgusting enough that some governments don't want it to reach it their borders. And women's empowerment has been the main driver of all this. Personally I endorse what the Taliban is doing. Disempowering women is the only cure for the mess that we find ourselves in.
I read the reactions on the CNN news (or is it BBC News) page on Instagram and the western women were breathing fire.

The issue with female nature is that trying to carter to it will leave you nowhere cause by nature what women want will break any Society. It's not sustainable. Unlike men's nature. What men naturally want ,on a biological, instinctual level, will prosper any Society if granted.

Sorry about the flu man, I just recovered from one myself.
You’ve said it all. This women disempowerment may seem harsh to ppl all over the world but it’s working for these Afghans, even the women in concern will come to realize their lives are better off and less damaged by this strict system, it’s all for their own betterment. Ppl can call them all sort of names but I’m sure they’re use to it already. The nature of women and children in a society depends on what men in that society tolerate. Cheers.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2022
IwasNeverGone:
The more you understand women, the harder it is to love them.

And the harder it is to love them, the more likely you'll end up with a good, feminine woman because you'll be picky of who you spend the rest of your life with.

Logic rules your decision when you understand women.

At the bolded very true... Now I just seek of what benefits the woman will be to me instead of one mumu love talks

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2022
heartofcity12:
Smh, undecided.

This is a weak man. For a girl to even think of doing this, she knows exactly the reaction to expect from the man. She knows he's weak and she can get away with it.

She dare not try it with someone that will arrest the whole of her family and give her a good beating grin

I'm disappointed I'm seeing this headline - Lady Destroys Man's car for not responding to her text Early

This is what I wanted to see - Girl Hospitalized for Destroying her Man's Car

I don't support violence, but your action will determine my reaction......

This might not be the first time, she might have broken his phone, then graduated to break his Plasma, since he couldn't do anything, then she had the effrontery to even move up to the level of Destroying his car.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faber(m): 10:56am On Dec 22, 2022
virginboy1:

At the bolded very true... Now I just seek of what benefits the woman will be to me instead of one mumu love talks
Thats my way now. Who love help. In my new neighbourhood, I now buy my stuffs at one particular supermarket. The owner, a woman is building trust in me. I buy stuffs there only in the evenings, when she is usually around. She will tell me to go with the items and bring the balance much later. I have done that on 5 different occasions and returned the balance at exactly the time I promised her, this have been on for sometime now. This week I began familarizing with her very ugly, fat daughter of 20yrs. She now knows my house, she saw me one morning coming out with my friends and was happy cos my house makes sense die. Omo I am doing all these things cos I will be needing a loan, around 5 million to set up a farm next year. I got intels that she helps big men in the hood with loans. She is a top ranking officer in a bank up town.

26 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingStonah: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2022
MeZee:

MEN AND WOMEN ARE FUCKIN DIFFERENT

IF WOMEN WERE AS SEXUAL OR MORE SEXUAL THAN MEN WHY ARE THEY MAKING SEX SCARCE AND DIFFICULT TO GET FOR MOST MEN?

MEN ARE SEXUAL BEINGS
WOMEN ARE SEXUAL OBJECTS

Maybe because she doesn’t want to be tagged a hoe.

Make a girl feel comfortable and safe with you and come back here to talk about libido.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by monerozi5590: 11:28am On Dec 22, 2022
Heryormilekan:

Anything above '0' is high. IMO

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Horlahdgold(m): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2022
[.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by greatdeal1408: 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
As a man, whatever you do in this very special life of yours, don't let any woman set you up for a failure.

Either your wife, your sisters, your mom, your female colleagues or your girlfriends -

Don't let anyone set you up for failure.

Whatever favour you can't do for yourself, don't do it for anyone else.

DONT BE A "nice man".

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MeZee(m): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
KingStonah:

Maybe because she doesn’t want to be tagged a hoe.

Make a girl feel comfortable and safe with you and come back here to talk about libido.

DOES A MAN NEED TO BE COMFORTABLE TO HAVE SEX WITH WOMEN??

WHY DOESN'T SHE WANT TO BE CALLED A HOE IF SHES AS SEXUAL AS MEN??...MEN LOVED TO BE CALLED HOES BUT WOMEN DON'T WHY??

IF SHES REALLY AS SEXUAL AS MEN WHY'S HER SEXUAL ANTENNA NOT ALWAYS ON 24/7 LIKE MEN

WHY MUST SHE FEEL SAFE TO HAVE SEX BUT MEN DON'T GIVE A FVCK ABOUT FEELING SAFE B4 SEX

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by freedomchild: 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
PrinxArthur1:
A relationship built on lies will not last long but a relationship built on truth is not even going to start
.. This quote pierced my soul

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by freedomchild: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
PrinxArthur1:
A relationship built on lies will not last long but a relationship built on truth is not even going to start
chai.. This quote pierced my soul

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LordAdam16: 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
ubunja:

But what's the limit though?

I mean the Taliban just extended the ban. Education is banned for all females of all ages and levels.

Women already wear loose-fitting clothing that cover their entire body. Can't travel without male permission. Premarital sex is criminalized.

I just think there is a more acceptable middle ground between this extreme and that of the West.

Would it be okay as well if they mandate female circumcision in addition to all of these? Like where do you draw the line? Or is there none?

-Lord

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
LordAdam16:
I just think there is a more acceptable middle ground between this extreme and that of the West.
-Lord
You just said it all.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
LordAdam16:

I mean the Taliban just extended the ban. Education is banned for all females of all ages and levels.

Women already wear loose-fitting clothing that cover their entire body. Can't travel without male permission. Premarital sex is criminalized.

Would it be okay as well if they mandate female circumcision in addition to all of these? Like where do you draw the line? Or is there none?

-Lord
I am totally and uncategorically against any form of genital mutilation. For males and females. Though it must be realised that as much as female circumcision is a horror the world is disgusted by, in countries like the US male circumcision is actually the norm. And everyone thinks it's okay. So there's hypocrisy right there on the part of the world.

How far is too far? And is there a limit to this?
There has to be a limit and at some point a line has to be drawn. And my own sense of justice and fairness is appalled at the Afghan women's predicament. But the injustices men are facing in the West,, the iron rule women exert over men, the unrelenting misandry and hatred of anything masculine, just shows me women will be bigger, harsher and more cruel oppressors if given half the chance. Better the other gender be opppressed than my own gender.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by obinna58(m): 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
Karlifate:
Dating Hack:

If a girl says she wants to just be friends.
Tell her you've already got enough of them.

Move on and stop wasting your time on her.

Credits: Masculine Peak
Baba I hail O
U killing it

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Graciousheart01: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
Faber:
Thats my way now. Who love help. In my new neighbourhood, I now buy my stuffs at one particular supermarket. The owner, a woman is building trust in me. I buy stuffs there only in the evenings, when she is usually around. She will tell me to go with the items and bring the balance much later. I have done that on 5 different occasions and returned the balance at exactly the time I promised her, this have been on for sometime now. This week I began familarizing with her very ugly, fat daughter of 20yrs. She now knows my house, she saw me one morning coming out with my friends and was happy cos my house makes sense die. Omo I am doing all these things cos I will be needing a loan, around 5 million to set up a farm next year. I got intels that she helps big men in the hood with loans. She is a top ranking officer in a bank up town.

Life na Compass����

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
ubunja:
I am totally and uncategorically against any form of genital mutilation. For males and females. Though it must be realised that as much as female circumcision is a horror the world is disgusted by, in countries like the US male circumcision is actually the norm. And everyone thinks it's okay. So there's hypocrisy right there on the part of the world.

How far is too far? And is there a limit to this?
There has to be a limit and at some point a line has to be drawn. And my own sense of justice and fairness is appalled at the Afghan women's predicament. But the injustices men are facing in the West,, the iron rule women exert over men, the unrelenting misandry and hatred of anything masculine, just shows me women will be bigger, harsher and more cruel oppressors if given half the chance. Better the other gender be opppressed than my own gender.

Well said

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
A typical OG cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordfranklin(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
AlphaAlex:
i got Alan’s books
Please can you send them to me?
I've had no luck downloading them and I'd appreciate if you can forward them to me.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
Lordfranklin:

Please can you send them to me?
I've had no luck downloading them and I'd appreciate if you can forward them to me.
milfhunter0007 on telegram message me

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingStonah: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
MeZee:

DOES A MAN NEED TO BE COMFORTABLE TO HAVE SEX WITH WOMEN??

WHY DOESN'T SHE WANT TO BE CALLED A HOE IF SHES AS SEXUAL AS MEN??...MEN LOVED TO BE CALLED HOES BUT WOMEN DON'T WHY??

IF SHES REALLY AS SEXUAL AS MEN WHY'S HER SEXUAL ANTENNA NOT ALWAYS ON 24/7 LIKE MEN

WHY MUST SHE FEEL SAFE TO HAVE SEX BUT MEN DON'T GIVE A FVCK ABOUT FEELING SAFE B4 SEX

Social Conditioning.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
Horlahdgold:
The sharing of deep information must not be done lightly. Cause that deep information is the real you, it is your core, that every woman must work to decipher. You never give it to any woman on a silver platter. When a woman asks you "tell me about yourself", always be vague about your core. Don't straight up dish it out. While you continue to relentlessly diick her down and rearrange her guts, refuse to lay bare to her your dreams and aspirations, your fears and anxieties, your triumphs and losses, your joys and sorrows, your pains and pleasures,,, make her work for it. Your dicc must be easy to get, but your core must be hard to get. It is by controlling this aspect of yourself that you remain Emotionally Unavailable(read: interesting and high value)

pls check the last sentence @ubunja

ubunja:
What is it to "Play Hard To Get" A.K.A "Being Emotionally Unavailable".

If a girl offers a guy sex and he rejects it, is the guy playing hard to get? If a guy offers money to a girl and she rejects the money is she playing hard to get? In both cases NO.
Men want sex and Women want money. You don't play hard to get by rejecting a gift, but by accepting the gift then REFUSING to give what the other person expects in return.
A guy plays hard to get by sleeping with a girl BUT refusing to fall in love. And a girl plays hard to get by accepting any money offered but refusing to sleep with the guy. A guy refusing sex has self-control but he's really not playing hard to get cause what the girl wants is his LOVE not his penis. And a girl refusing a man's money has morals but isn't playing hard to get in the truest sense cause what the man wants is SEX not her to accept his money. The money is just a means to get the sex. So whether she takes it or not is inconsequential, what matters is does she give the guy what he wants - sex.
Same thing, if a guy is offered sex, that he takes it or not doesn't matter. Cause the sex is how the girl is trying to get his HEART. His heart is what is needed. Does he give it up easy or not.
Any good player knows that you give your penis freely to women, but withhold that one thing that all women want: COMMITTMENT aka LOVE. That's how a man plays hard to get. And women have a weakness for men who play this game. Cause it keeps the women forever chasing the validation and acceptance using sex. Women literally only have one method to get a man: sex. So if a man is taking the sex but refusing to commit, the women have no other solution than to heap more and more sex on the guy hoping at some point his heart cracks and he surrenders to the passion. To better understand this, consider how men try to get a woman to sleep with them- they keep giving a girl money and gifts hoping at some point she's impressed and relents and opens the legs. It's the same thing with how women heap sex on a guy who's refusing to commit hopeful that at some point he'll be impressed and open his heart.

Now how this thing works is that the sex that women give a guy they're trying to hook with their vagina turns out to be one of the best kinds of sex FOR THE WOMEN THEMSELVES..... yet women consistently HATE men who are emotionally unavailable, but the sex keeps them going back. As a guy it's worth studying how to be Emotionally Unavailable yourself.

Start here: A clip of a lady explaining the exact behaviour of Emotionally Unavailable men-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrJ1JCT1U4U
Then go here: (FITXFEARLESS) : explains how to be Emotionally Unavailable yourself.
https://youtube.com/shorts/7ZVbPpL6_-M?feature=share

Now, I tried to put as much information about male Emotional Unavailability and how the sex is for women into a single picture below, i don't know if you guys can see anything. you'll probably have to zoom in maybe.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.