Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2754417 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dpsychologist: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2022
JayOnly:

Dpsychologist your threads changed my life..
it's been a while bro hope you are doing good
Yes I am .

Have been in our telegram red pill group (signature) due to nairaland antispam bot but I do enter nairaland time to time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2022
RIP Sinful The P.
for the guys who have been following the pímp side of the Red Pill and are familiar with Sinful, it's with a heavy heart I have to share the news of his passing.

We're losing too many of our own.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 9:36am On Dec 29, 2022
Truly, a dose of redpill daily keeps you from simping.

I just lost touch with the thread for three months and I'm drifting away already!

Mehn, I began to see myself do things that I would not ordinarily do. I began to lose frame, became more clingy and attached. I just lose track of myself.

Even in other spheres of life. I started losing focus, became distracted and stopped working out.

But the good thing is that I have now realized my true strengths and weaknesses. I am ready to work on them with renewed vigor and to check in more often with this thread.

Truly, it is easier to simp when you have money in abundance.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2022
A lady visited me yesterday, we conversed a little, during the course of our Conversation she told me Girls run the world . I didn't argue with her, when it was time for her to leave, she asked me for transport..

Immediately I asked her " How come you and your gender are running the world but you have no transport . I no give am shishi.

Long story short, I woke this morning to discover she has blocked me, so I decided to drop the gist here grin

Good riddance to bad rubbish that has no transport.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2022
Zarzah:
A lady visited me yesterday, we conversed a little, during the course of our Conversation she told me Girls run the world . I didn't argue with her, when it was time for her to leave, she asked me for transport..

Immediately I asked her " How come you and your gender are running the world but you have no transport . I no give am shishi.

Long story short, I woke this morning to discover she has blocked me, so I decided to drop the gist here grin

if she can block u so easily because of that to me you only dealing with a Lady, not gf

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

if she can block u so easily because of that to me you only dealing with a Lady, not gf

She's not my GF, just someone I met at a birthday party over the weekend.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2022
Seandisputed:

I had ladies who would come from another state to my state during my service year without me giving them shit.
It has happened countless times with different ladies also.
Genuine desire is being hammered on by the likes of Ubunja,Cave and the rest for a reason.
Abeg just no mind that guy...

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chigomiced: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2022
Just look at grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Konquest: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2022
ubunja:
RIP Sinful The P.
for the guys who have been following the pímp side of the Red Pill and are familiar with Sinful, it's with a heavy heart I have to share the news of his passing.

We're losing too many of our own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2022
Karlifate:

Health and Wellness is part of the Redpill.

There's a Telegram group that I've been following for some time. This group also has sub-groups, and they're quite interactive.

The sub-groups encompasses; game/fvcking, health & fitness, investment etc.

My personal belief is that, Redpill covers all-round self-development — One side should not be lagging at the expense of practising others.

How can one access any of those groups on telegram pls?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2022
Karlifate:

Health and Wellness is part of the Redpill.

There's a Telegram group that I've been following for some time. This group also has sub-groups, and they're quite interactive.

The sub-groups encompasses; game/fvcking, health & fitness, investment etc.

My personal belief is that, Redpill covers all-round self-development — One side should not be lagging at the expense of practising others.

How can one access any of those groups on telegram please.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SF123(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2022
What happens when a lady approaches a guy or tells a guy that she loves him, that she wants to have an intimate relationship with him without the guy making a move at the first place but both have been conversing without discussing anything pertaining to love/relationships . Should the guy proposes back i*e how do you wants the guy to react to things, i mean his reaction to the girl?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JayOnly(m): 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dpsychologist:

Yes I am .

Have been in our telegram red pill group (signature) due to nairaland antispam bot but I do enter nairaland time to time.
good to hear bro keep up with the great work... one love.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mattfeuter(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
“Once again, the gods spreads cheeks, to ram c$ck in fc$king a$$”- Batiatus

Stay woke fellas,

You snooze, you lose!!

Another reason to stay chosen. . . .

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
Let's play with a hypothetical scenario involving two Men: Remy and James.

Remy and James entered an arena where there are about 200 people hanging out. Prior to that day, they were informed by a close source that there are 4 people having envelopes full of money that will change their life for the better.

All they had to do is approach each person in the arena and say this: "My name is [insert name], are you with the envelope full of money?"

That's the code.

Once either of them meets anyone with the envelope and say the code, the person would hand over the envelope to him.

They had to keep initiating conversations with different individuals and dropping the code until they meet anyone with the envelope.

Dismally, Remy is a fearful wimp that prioritize what other people think of him over what he thinks of himself. The first person Remy initiate a conversation with rejects him politely, telling him he does not know what he [Remy] is talking about. He meet the second person and drops the code. This person discards him harshly, leaving Remy angry and disappointed.

The third person he tried to talk to dismissed him rudely and even cursing him out, saying, "you are a loser."

Remy feels dejected and frustrated.

The fourth person he met dismisses him brutally just like the third person.

At that point, Remy said to himself: "maybe I'm truly a loser and I don't deserve any."

He quit and exits the arena.

But James is quite a peculiar guy. He spends the most part of his life taking confident actions. He has built a strong emotional backbone. He careless about being liked. What he thinks of himself matters most than what anyone think of him.

The first person James met and asked for the envelope, discards him quickly, he simply moves on to the next person.

The second person he tries to talk to tells him to get lost. James kept his cool and quickly move on to the next person.

He is harshly discarded by 4 other people in the arena who thinks he's a weird and creepy fellow. As a human with flesh and blood, he feels disappointed, but that doesn't stop him from making more attempts.

The next person James tried to talk to looked at him dead in the eye and drops this heartbreaking statement:

“You're a big disappointment and you are making a fool out of yourself. Forget it, you can never find that nonsense envelope you're looking for...so give it up and go back to your shell."

James didn't allow the statement gets into his skin because he understands very much that life is designed to be challenging. It's programmed to constantly throw different form of challenges in an unexpected manner. He knows that in order to get the best out of life he must accept life's challenges head on and keep pushing forward rather than giving excuses and running back home with his tail between his legs.

Another two people he approaches candidly and rudely told him to get lost and get a life. James seems a bit displeased and disappointed but he is still relentless. He kept moving forward.

Eventually, he initiates a conversation with the person holding his package full of money. He drops the code: "my name is James. Are you with the envelope full of money?"

"Yes!" the person answered enthusiastically. I've been waiting for you...take your package" He handed the envelope full of money to James.

And James life turned around for the better that very moment.

Remy gave up easily because he defines himself by the opinion of people.

James was more focused on moving forward despite all the negative reactions he was getting. James understands that his progress is more important than what people think of him.

If you are trying to accomplish great things, then you have to build a strong emotional backbone because life will throw shit at you.

People hate it when other people are trying to scale up and move higher.

Anytime you choose to do something that is worthwhile, and you begin to climb up the ladder of accomplishments, the amounts of individuals who wish to bring you down will increase.

You must willing to take more chances and keep moving forward regardless of the shit life throws at you. And eventually, you'll win.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Truvelisback(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
Zarzah:

What she meant by them running the world is that they have influence over men and can stresslessly get material things from men because of their beauty, nice physique, nice boobs, ass and the rest.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
Pukkalolo:
Let's play with a hypothetical scenario involving two Men: Remy and James.

Remy and James entered an arena where there are about 200 people hanging out. Prior to that day, they were informed by a close source that there are 4 people having envelopes full of money that will change their life for the better.

All they had to do is approach each person in the arena and say this: "My name is [insert name], are you with the envelope full of money?"

That's the code.

Once either of them meets anyone with the envelope and say the code, the person would hand over the envelope to him.

They had to keep initiating conversations with different individuals and dropping the code until they meet anyone with the envelope.

Dismally, Remy is a fearful wimp that prioritize what other people think of him over what he thinks of himself. The first person Remy initiate a conversation with rejects him politely, telling him he does not know what he [Remy] is talking about. He meet the second person and drops the code. This person discards him harshly, leaving Remy angry and disappointed.

The third person he tried to talk to dismissed him rudely and even cursing him out, saying, "you are a loser."

Remy feels dejected and frustrated.

The fourth person he met dismisses him brutally just like the third person.

At that point, Remy said to himself: "maybe I'm truly a loser and I don't deserve any."

He quit and exits the arena.

But James is quite a peculiar guy. He spends the most part of his life taking confident actions. He has built a strong emotional backbone. He careless about being liked. What he thinks of himself matters most than what anyone think of him.

The first person James met and asked for the envelope, discards him quickly, he simply moves on to the next person.

The second person he tries to talk to tells him to get lost. James kept his cool and quickly move on to the next person.

He is harshly discarded by 4 other people in the arena who thinks he's a weird and creepy fellow. As a human with flesh and blood, he feels disappointed, but that doesn't stop him from making more attempts.

The next person James tried to talk to looked at him dead in the eye and drops this heartbreaking statement:

“You're a big disappointment and you are making a fool out of yourself. Forget it, you can never find that nonsense envelope you're looking for...so give it up and go back to your shell."

James didn't allow the statement gets into his skin because he understands very much that life is designed to be challenging. It's programmed to constantly throw different form of challenges in an unexpected manner. He knows that in order to get the best out of life he must accept life's challenges head on and keep pushing forward rather than giving excuses and running back home with his tail between his legs.

Another two people he approaches candidly and rudely told him to get lost and get a life. James seems a bit displeased and disappointed but he is still relentless. He kept moving forward.

Eventually, he initiates a conversation with the person holding his package full of money. He drops the code: "my name is James. Are you with the envelope full of money?"

"Yes!" the person answered enthusiastically. I've been waiting for you...take your package" He handed the envelope full of money to James.

And James life turned around for the better that very moment.

Remy gave up easily because he defines himself by the opinion of people.

James was more focused on moving forward despite all the negative reactions he was getting. James understands that his progress is more important than what people think of him.

If you are trying to accomplish great things, then you have to build a strong emotional backbone because life will throw shit at you.

People hate it when other people are trying to scale up and move higher.

Anytime you choose to do something that is worthwhile, and you begin to climb up the ladder of accomplishments, the amounts of individuals who wish to bring you down will increase.

You must willing to take more chances and keep moving forward regardless of the shit life throws at you. And eventually, you'll win.

I would rather channel that energy in my dream than running after women

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
Karlifate:

I don't have them, but you can search & join the Masculinity Brotherhood on Telegram.

The admin should have those links, if you ask him.

See profile picture below

@virginboy1

Karlifate:

You can also join Dpsychologist's group on Telegram.

https://t(dot)me/upgradedman

Replace (dot) with .

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
Karlifate:

@virginboy1

Thanks Bro.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
You don't force it.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drLammy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
Truvelisback:
What she meant by them running the world is that they have influence over men and can stressly get materials from men because of their beauty, nice physique, nice boobs, ass and the rest.

And she's right cuz behind the scenes they actually do

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by freedomchild: 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
JESHAL:

The poor will always suffer whether they are monogamous or polygamous, traditional feminity is not the same as pride of virginity, a virgin can have Masculine and Feministic behaviors that makes her a bad bet for relationship and marriage even with her chasity

Feminity is innate in women and must be cultivated in a society preferably a Patriachal society where male-centric traditions and religion still give due reference and respect to the father figure, a good upbringing with strong Masculine role model of a father and feminine model of a mother is important for raising feminine women

A Feminine women must be
Preferably chaste
Non aggressive
Non combative
Compliant
Must cook
Must clean
Must be submissive
Not a headache
Give peace of mind
Must add value
Not masculine
Very courteous
Must be fit
Not fat(obese)
Must be sweet
Must be gentle

A Patriachs vetting process for potential spouse
noted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dabronze:
I would rather channel that energy in my dream than running after women

The write up wasn't about women.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
For the guys interested in tracking down how people are dying suddenly from Heart attacks, strokes and in their sleep in rising numbers [presumably] from those kovid vakkcinez visit the Instagram page: https://instagram.com/diedsuddenlyworldwide?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

And for a chilling full length documentary of how embalmers in US funeral homes are finding blood clots in dead vaxxed people download the "Died Suddenly" Documentary here:
https://sp.rmbl.ws/s8/2/o/b/I/1/obI1g.caa.rec.mp4?u=4&b=0
(Almost 400mb- total 1hour long)

Stay safe.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yellowgarri2(m): 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
CaveAdullam:
You don't force it.
boss we no later see your hand for that game thread. I say make I remind you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yellowgarri2(m): 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
Good to be here, Simp no be life....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
Zarzah:

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
If you are interested in a long-term relationship, you must know this.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThiagoKid(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
CaveAdullam:
If you are interested in a long-term relationship, you must know this.

Good evening Cave,

Can you say anything about incels?
How can they be helped or improve?

Anybody can contribute, too.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
DAY 363, REDPILL 2022

The way your woman dress when both of you step out together is telltale if she have respect for you, and if only you have access to her altar.

Easy way to vet. But you men are too busy with fake beauty and fake elegance.

Authority: Be keen.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Zarzah:

You made 2 huge mistakes. But before i tell you, did you fúckk her?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
joeeee240:

You made 2 huge mistakes. But before i tell you, did you fúckk her?

Nope I didn't Bleep her, I vet my ladies properly before I fvck. If you have abundance of women you'll understand what I mean....... Meeting her yesterday helped me in confirming she's not someone I'll like to fvck, I just needed that confirmation.

Do I love sex, Hell Yeah.

Will I fvxk every female I come across, hell no.

Now what's my mistake?

28 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.