Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759716 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
traware:

Hello.Do you see the link below?That is the link to an iconic thread at the time created in November 2014 where i posted my views.
Back then,the term manosphere was neither widely used,researched on or even understood as it is today.

https://www.nairaland.com/1978856/seven-reasons-why-should-never

That thread just sounds like what a bitter red piller would write.

Real red pill knowledge is more of something from ubunja... knowledge that's a bit practical and helpful

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by traware(m): 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
joeeee240:

Bro that girl is UNATTRACTIVE. How low can you get to hate on Tate that you're willing to call her attractive
You reside in Nigeria where the majority of the population are darker skin folks.So it is difficult for you to understand.
Do you see Greta Thurnberg?Yes she is unattractive to you but because of her white skin and how women with her skin colour are pedestalized in her part of the world and many other regions,she can be built like a brick house and a somewhat attractive and wealthy darker skin man like Andrew will chase Greta,put babies in her and marry her and be thrilled

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
traware:

You reside in Nigeria where the majority of the population are darker skin folks.So it is difficult for you to understand.
Do you see Greta Thurnberg?Yes she is unattractive to you but because of her white skin and how women with her skin colour are pedestalized in her part of the world and many other regions,she can be built like a brick house and a somewhat attractive and wealthy darker skin man like Andrew will chase Greta,put babies in her and marry her and be thrilled

I have white friends. NONE of them find her attractive. Nobody calls her attractive. Even online, hardly anyone calls her attractive

Also, She's WAY BELOW in beauty compared to the girls Andrew has

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by traware(m): 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
joeeee240:

That thread just sounds like what a bitter red piller would write.

Real red pill knowledge is more of something from ubunja... knowledge that's a bit practical and helpful

There were others before ubunja on nairaland.Before redpill was even a thing.These were the guys spreading the message and paving the way for others to follow when such views were harshly frowned upon on this forum.
Usernames like BoboYekini,Shymexx ,50 Calibre,sagamite

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by traware(m): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
joeeee240:

I have white friends. NONE of them find her attractive. Nobody calls her attractive. Even online, hardly anyone calls her attractive

Have you spent time around men especially black men born in the west?Have you spent time with indian men,middle eastern men,men from south and north korea and japan?These men practically worship white skin and white women especially black men born in the west
Morbidly obese,disabled,old,tattooed from head to toe,single mothers,ran through,plain looking doesnt matter.If its white,its right
The girls Andrew has are paid for.When the money goes,so will the honeys

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
traware:

There were others before ubunja on nairaland.Before redpill was even a thing.These were the guys spreading the message and paving the way for others to follow when such views were harshly frowned upon on this forum.
Usernames like BoboYekini,Shymexx ,50 Calibre,sagamite

Im referring to the thread you linked to. Very misguided thread

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by broshowfar: 11:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
Body no be firewood haha. Stripped of everything money, intellect, physical health, sex and laid bare, a man must reach for his essence. Everything is ephemeral. Socrates said "Man know thy self"

Olayinka8793:
I know the world is unfair, but that unfairness gets even more pronounced and more brutal against people with disabilities like me.

For clarification, my disability is hearing loss in both ears, but I speak fluently and communicate by lip reading (not sign language). I work as a barber with my own salon.

If complete bodied men could suffer the consequences of simping, one wonders what the fate of disabled guys like me would be in the hands of these jezebellic daughters of Eve.

I have really suffered materially in my last two fake relationships.

I have followed the red pilled thread from the beginning (no jokes), taking in its enlightening truth and exposition to the brutal realities of the dating game, and not once was a sentence related to redpill truth was dedicated to the disabled guys out there. This thread seems to have a blantant assumption that all the men who comes across its truths are complete bodied and suffer no disability.

Much as I respect Ubunja, I resent him for not fulfilling his promise to delve into writing liberating redpill truths that focus on the disabled. Only thegidredpiller has taken his time to personally look into my matter, and his advice centered on working to continue to build and improve myself ( worthy advice but I need to get laid, body no be wood, but I haven't been so far able to get a bf to satisfy my desires, only demonic girls attracted to my money and dumping me without seeing their pants)

Please note that by mentioning disabled, I mean guys whose disabilities hasn't prevent them from living a normal productive life, not limited by their disabilities.

Dear Ubunja, does that greenlight, chosen stuff also applies to we disabled but productive guys? Because as your teaching says, chasing girls is a wrong approach that usually ends up in us getting used as we try to win her over.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
traware:

Have you spent time around men especially black men born in the west?Have spent time with indian men,middle eastern men,men from south and north korea and japan?These men practically worship white skin and white women especially black men born in the west
Morbidly obese,disabled,old,ran through,plain looking doesnt matter.If its white,its right

It's not just about white skin. She is not attractive. White skin like taylor swift or Billie eilish? Sure

But not Greta. She is UNATTRACTIVE

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by traware(m): 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
joeeee240:

Im referring to the thread you linked to. Very misguided thread

Did you read the comments on the first five pages?Or you just skimmed through the main article?Those guys were ahead of the curve.Way before such views were as readily available as they are today

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
traware:

Did you read the comments on the first five pages?Or you just skimmed through the main article?Those guys were ahead of the curve.Way before such views were as readily available as they are today

The red pill isn't about getting men to avoid marriages. That's why I said the thread is misguided.

Even the godfather of red pill, Rollo, is married

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by broshowfar: 12:00am On Dec 31, 2022

joeeee240:

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by traware(m): 12:01am On Dec 31, 2022
joeeee240:

The red pill isn't about getting men to avoid marriages. That's why I said the thread is misguided.

Even the godfather of red pill, Rollo, is married
Marriage is garbage,nonsense,an institution created to transfer wealth from man to woman,it is a failed social construct.I have zero interest in it.Never have and never will.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by broshowfar: 12:02am On Dec 31, 2022
@traware brother in life pick your battles. What you see would be difficult to explain to closed minds. Just let this slide. Too much shalaye is not needed those who understand power get your take. When someone can't see your perspective it's best you drop it.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by traware(m): 12:05am On Dec 31, 2022
broshowfar:
@traware brother in life pick your battles. What you see would be difficult to explain to closed minds. Just let this slide. Too much shalaye is not needed those who understand power get your take. When someone can't see your perspective it's best you drop it.
Alright.I understand.Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 12:21am On Dec 31, 2022
traware:

Marriage is garbage,nonsense,an institution created to transfer wealth from man to woman,it is a failed social construct.I have zero interest in it.Never have and never will.

Lmao, ok

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 12:22am On Dec 31, 2022
Wannabe redpillers think they've discovered "power" cause they dont want to get married grin

While with zero game and zero pvssy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 12:41am On Dec 31, 2022
traware:

Trolling her?Andrew was flirting with her.
His tweet was no different than a teenage boy or a man who is inexperienced with women approaching a woman and telling her his lambo is parked outside or he knows a famous person or he is packing 9 inches in his trouser
Yep.now I know you're trolling grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 12:46am On Dec 31, 2022
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

Yep.now I know you're trolling grin

Lmao... he has to be grin no way someone with brains would believe that

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 3:07am On Dec 31, 2022
joeeee240:
Lots of fake wannabe red pillers on this thread with zero pvssy and zero game
grin

Is redpill all about pucci game?
I think you should be Ignored..

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 3:14am On Dec 31, 2022
traware:

Best quote to end the year...
As for that guy, bro resist the urge to explain yourself to him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 4:34am On Dec 31, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by demanuel(m): 7:22am On Dec 31, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 364, REDPILL 2022

You need a woman whose ambitions align with yours.

It makes it easier to not deviate from your purpose while she follows your lead because there's a blend of mission and purpose.

Not one who would make you have restless nights or make you sleep outside.

Authority: Vet wisely.
Kudos to you and all you do, and to everyone who has made this thread one of most important threads for young men on this forum.

Going into the new year, can you please recommend your top ten books for us to get knowledge and insights to have a better year?
Thanks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fuckboys: 7:59am On Dec 31, 2022
ubunja:
For the guys interested in tracking down how people are dying suddenly from Heart attacks, strokes and in their sleep in rising numbers [presumably] from those kovid vakkcinez visit the Instagram page: https://instagram.com/diedsuddenlyworldwide?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

And for a chilling full length documentary of how embalmers in US funeral homes are finding blood clots in dead vaxxed people download the "Died Suddenly" Documentary here:
https://sp.rmbl.ws/s8/2/o/b/I/1/obI1g.caa.rec.mp4?u=4&b=0
(Almost 400mb- total 1hour long)

Stay safe.
CC genius43

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 8:18am On Dec 31, 2022
dontai:
And you still divorced him, I swear marriage this days naa just jollof party.
Her first "real" marriage.

That word "real" says a lot.

I don't have to explain further,do i grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 8:24am On Dec 31, 2022
Smartb0y:

Her first "real" marriage.

That word "real" says a lot.

I don't have to explain further,do i grin
grin grin grin grin
The cash out was massive

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by monerozi5590: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2022
grin grin grin. Taliban. Confused set of people. They don't want Female Education yet they want Female Doctors to treat female patients. Taliban need female doctors. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ahuitzotl: 8:45am On Dec 31, 2022
Olayinka8793:
I know the world is unfair, but that unfairness gets even more pronounced and more brutal against people with disabilities like me.

For clarification, my disability is hearing loss in both ears, but I speak fluently and communicate by lip reading (not sign language). I work as a barber with my own salon.

If complete bodied men could suffer the consequences of simping, one wonders what the fate of disabled guys like me would be in the hands of these jezebellic daughters of Eve.

I have followed the red pilled thread from the beginning (no jokes), taking in its enlightening truth and exposition to the brutal realities of the dating game, and not once was a sentence related to redpill truth was dedicated to the disabled guys out there. This thread seems to have a blantant assumption that all the men who comes across its truths are complete bodied and suffer no disability.

Much as I respect Ubunja, I resent him for not fulfilling his promise to delve into writing liberating redpill truths that focus on the disabled. Only thegidredpiller has taken his time to personally look into my matter, and his advice centered on working to continue to build and improve myself ( worthy advice but I need to get laid, body no be wood, but I haven't been so far able to get a bf to satisfy my desires, only demonic girls attracted to my money and dumping me without seeing their pants)

Please note that by mentioning disabled, I mean guys whose disabilities hasn't prevent them from living a normal productive life, not limited by their disabilities.

Dear Ubunja, does that greenlight, chosen stuff also applies to we disabled but productive guys? Because as your teaching says, chasing girls is a wrong approach that usually ends up in us getting used as we try to win her over.

We are all variables and equations in the laws of the Universe whether abled or disabled,male or female..We all have a lifetime to live then die and be reborn in another epoch to live and die again with wide variations as to the circumstances of our lifetimes. That said, there are disabilities and there are disabilities like the most painful, dehumanizing sort of disabilities you can never imagine.When I see these lot, I try to get what goes on in their minds as to their lives and whatnot....the impression I come away with is Contentment, yeah, they can't change the past but it doesn't stop them from living in the moment and appreciating the little joys that come there-in, I believe, it gives them the morale to look forward to the future in spite of the odds. The redpill isn't for abled guys so much as hypergamy isn't in the minds of disabled women, I believe , the philosophy is about taking control of the moment -in all aspects of your living whether mentally, physically, intellectually etc- leaving the past behind and focus on the good moments to live a contented future. Sure,people will cast aspersions on your disabilities, is no more different than people casting aspersions on our shortcomings or flaws whether disabled or not..but does it get to you as it gets to some of us abled? Are you made of a different tougher stuff than us?? Do you live for people's validation? Can people dictate your living? Are you a slave?? If you are then dig deeper into the Redpill and find your place there...The confidence that comes with it will flow through your core as you do away with distractions and focus on your purpose, using the words of Agent Smith, "it's purpose that makes you thrive, makes you create, makes you subjugate, its purpose that drives you, purpose"...The Redpill makes the road to your purpose that clearer and brighter thus if at all you do find it in spite of your disabilities then all other things will be added whether greenlight, chosen, spinning plates...heck even becoming a "bad guy"...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fuckboys: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2022
monerozi5590:
grin grin grin. Taliban. Confused set of people. They don't want Female Education yet they want Female Doctors to treat female patients. Taliban need female doctors. grin grin grin
I hate this social media rants about the Talibans. You don't like what they're doing to the women over there, then do something about it and quit whining for fuçks sake.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Is redpill all about pucci game?
I think you should be Ignored..

You clearly have no idea what red pill is.

You can not be a true red piller without pvssy. What do you think abundance mindset means? Or living in abundance means?

Rollo Tomassi specifically says "make sure you're spinning plates" What do you think that means?

You can NEVER be a true red piller or seducer without real world experience. NEVER. It's not only by reading books

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2022
How many of you fake red pillers know more than Rollo Tomassi? NONE. Yet he is married

How many of you have contributed as much as he has to the community? NONE. Yet he says you MUST spin plates. Which is essentially getting pvssy

At this point I'm convinced y'all are confused, misguided and drank the red pill kool aid from tik tok and YouTube grin

You want to have abundance but have zero pvssy? Lmao. Zero understanding male/female dynamics.

What's the point of gaining rp knowledge if you can't girls with it? To hate women and jerk off to books? grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ahuitzotl: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2022
broshowfar:
Body no be firewood haha. Stripped of everything money, intellect, physical health, sex and laid bare, a man must reach for his essence. Everything is ephemeral. Socrates said "Man know thy self"

More like "Man find thy self" or "find thy purpose"…

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2022
Olayinka8793:

Olayinka, I remember the discussion we had, I also remember extending it here on Nairaland so you can get more insight, instead of just working plainly on mine.

My advice still stands, you have a gigantic future, you have a lot of shiit in your control for someone your age, and you are DISABLED YOU ARE A FVVCKING GOD!!

Stop paying attention to your disability, I don't remember ever saying that No Man With Disabilities Can Be Alphas, neither do I recall Ubunja saying something similar

Is your problem women I TheGidRedpiller, promise you today, when the time comes, women will be dying to marry a man born, bred and brought up in the gutters.
Every woman has that point in their lives where they will settle for anything that has a d!ck.

I'm not saying you should be comfortable because leftover women would still be available to marry a disabled man, I'm just trying to make you understand that, in the very end YOU ARE THE PRICE!!
It doesn't matter what you look like.

Stop emphasizing on women so much, stop prioritizing them enough to make you this depressed, s€x is the cheapest thing in the market, I promise you that. undecided
Let's just say, in your case, merchants won't sell to you because your currency is a little torn or ruffled. Begin to think like this!!

It is most definitely not safe, but how about getting Biittches to fvvck once in a while, that way, you only pay after letting all that steam out, and of course, you get to keep your self-esteem on the rise!
Like I said, it's most definitely not safe, so I advice you always use protection.

Wh0r€s will fvvck you as long as you put the money at the back of your d!ck, not in front.
This is exactly how cheap women and s€x can be.

The ultimate goal is to continue working on YOURSELF!!
You are more important in every situation you find yourself in, if you had a list of all your priorities, women should be the very last on that list, and everytime you get a new priority, it should only replace the position of women, not go under....women should keep going further down!!

There are millions of men without disabilities that wish they attained the height you have attained with your disability, there are many of us that would rather spend all that money you spent on those Biittches, on food instead.
Olayinka, you are very blessed, stop letting something as trivial as your s€xual urge distract you from this fact!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kendyk, Etosha and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.