Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2764670 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ShaqFu: 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
Johnchrix:

Never underestimate the power of your Dickson
YEah right.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
Accountability is not their forte.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Shittaakeem(m): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Edipet(m): 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
Shittaakeem:
Are you guys seeing this
https://www.nairaland.com/7521963/how-convince-boyfriend-save-bank
I Saw the headings, I didn't have time read, I know women always look for a way to control even a Man finance

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
Don't let her tame you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 1:37am On Jan 13, 2023
The sisterhood code 01

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 2:22am On Jan 13, 2023
Dabronze:
The sisterhood code 01

These are low-esteem women with huge insecurities. Such women must be avoided at all cost.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 4:02am On Jan 13, 2023
Andrew Tate and many popular redpill content creators like StepIsCold, FreshAndFit, FitxFearless are unscrupulously taking advantage of impressionable weak men throughout the world. They claim to have their best interest but they truly don't.

I may write a thread explaining it latter. I think it is truly needed.

In any case, keep you mind alert. And observe these guys well. They are not your friend.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 8:05am On Jan 13, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6L-H6Wafxw

Most women had similar experiences. Alpha fvks, Beta bucks is too real.

Now, who is the guy who will court her and marry her after she has been played with by the fvck boy?

In any case, now we know.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MeZee(m): 8:30am On Jan 13, 2023
Kipaji:
Andrew Tate and many popular redpill content creators like StepIsCold, FreshAndFit, FitxFearless are unscrupulously taking advantage of impressionable weak men throughout the world. They claim to have their best interest but they truly don't.

In any case, keep you mind alert. And observe these guys well. They are not your friend.

THEIR MESSAGE IS RAW, TRUTHFUL AND INSPIRATIONAL

WHO GIVES A FVCK ABOUT THEIR HEARTS

THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST PROBLEMS I HAVE WITH CERTAIN FOOLISH MEN, UNA WAN SAVE EVERYONE.

SOME MEN HAVE TO WIFE UP HOES, REDPILL AWARE OR NOT,
SOME MEN HAVE TO COMMIT SUICIDE, REDPILL AWARE OR NOT,
SOME MEN MUST NOT REPRODUCE, REDPILL AWARE OR NOT,
SOME MEN MUST BE MISERABLE, REDPILL AWARE OR NOT,
SOME MEN MUST BE POOR AND AVERAGE, REDPILL AWARE OR NOT

MEN WORK IN A SOCIAL HIERARCHY THAT IS BASED ON MERITOCRACY

NO ONE IS FVCKING SPECIAL
NO ONE IS FVCKING PERFECT

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 9:10am On Jan 13, 2023
MeZee:

THEIR MESSAGE IS RAW, TRUTHFUL AND INSPIRATIONAL

WHO GIVES A FVCK ABOUT THEIR HEARTS

THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST PROBLEMS I HAVE WITH CERTAIN FOOLISH MEN, UNA WAN SAVE EVERYONE.

SOME MEN HAVE TO WIFE UP HOES, REDPILL AWARE OR NOT,
SOME MEN HAVE TO COMMIT SUICIDE, REDPILL AWARE OR NOT,
SOME MEN MUST NOT REPRODUCE, REDPILL AWARE OR NOT,
SOME MEN MUST BE MISERABLE, REDPILL AWARE OR NOT,
SOME MEN MUST BE POOR AND AVERAGE, REDPILL AWARE OR NOT

MEN WORK IN A SOCIAL HIERARCHY THAT IS BASED ON MERITOCRACY

NO ONE IS FVCKING SPECIAL

Would you listen to Satan if his message was raw, truthful, and inspirational?

Besides, no; their message is not truthful.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ofejiro20: 9:43am On Jan 13, 2023
GM Guys, I need your help in tackling this situation with my new gf. We started slowly and we had sex the first day she came to my place meanwhile I live alone. She insisted we use condom and that's what we've been using till this day. She says that if she won't abort any pregnancy for me so that's why she's careful to use condom and it was a nice Idea for me anyway. I'm not even ready to father a child at the moment.

After two times of meeting, she suddenly stopped coming to my place whenever I invited her upto a month..I endured this new behaviour till I learnt the power of ignoring women whenever they try to manipulate man. Could remember we had heated argument on the phone about this issue and she finally opened up in her words "u won see me finish". Sounds like a big joke to me that a lady whom we've had sex twice could stop coming to my place all because she doesn't want me to see her finish? Lol women and wahala.

Ignored her for almost 2 weeks and she texted me on Christmas day. I knew this was her method of apology so I called her and we talked, ever since then she has never refused my invitation sometimes she'll ask if I want her to come cook for me etc.

I don't trust any gal not even this one. She uses Nokia touch light fone cos her iPhone was stolen about a year ago. Meanwhile, she carries her fone to the kitchen, bathroom, room everywhere in my house whenever we're together. I noticed it but I just pretend as if I know nothing.

Did I forget to say that she picks up my call whenever I call her? And she's no longer working at the moment cos her work is temporary. Last time, she talked about learning handiwork so she can keep busy etc.

I don't know if she's sticking with me so I'll buy her a good phone. I don't know where I stand with this gal cos I know I'm not the only guy Wen dey knack her. I've stood my ground not minding her opinion but I need some advice from the house make I nor loseguard. Thanks Fam

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MeZee(m): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2023
Kipaji:

Would you listen to Satan if his message was raw, truthful, and inspirational?

Besides, no; their message is not truthful.

HOWS THEIR MESSAGE NOT TRUTHFUL AND INSPIRATIONAL

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MESSENGER, I ONLY GIVE A FVCK ABOUT THE MESSAGE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Johnchrix(m): 10:30am On Jan 13, 2023
Redpill advise for an ex who's back on my dm begging me to support her traditional marriage.. Anyone?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 10:37am On Jan 13, 2023
Johnchrix:
Redpill advise for an ex who's back on my dm begging me to support her traditional marriage.. Anyone?
I think that she wants to fvck or she remembers that you are a mumu who's dumb enough to give her free cash or she just want to test the water to see if you are still caught up on her and how much.

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 10:39am On Jan 13, 2023
People's future wives.
Alpha fvcks | Beta bucks
Stay alert.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MeZee(m): 10:46am On Jan 13, 2023
Johnchrix:

GIVE HER MONEY AND SUPPORT HER OPONU OSHI � �

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 10:46am On Jan 13, 2023
"I was dickmatized and I assumed it was love"
In other words "my pussy loved him and I assumed my heart loved him too"

Throwback to this insightful thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4949684/ubunjas-miseducation-woman-2-hearts

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MeZee(m): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2023
Kipaji:
People's future wives.
Alpha fvcks | Beta bucks
Stay alert.

THE HUMAN FEMALES ARE DRIVEN BY SURVIVAL NOT SEX

DICK ONLY WONT LAST LONG-TERM

MASCULINITY IS BIGGER THAN DICKKK

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MeZee(m): 10:50am On Jan 13, 2023
Ofejiro20:
GM Guys, I need your help in tackling this situation with my new gf. We started slowly and we had sex the first day she came to my place meanwhile I live alone. She insisted we use condom and that's what we've been using till this day. She says that if she won't abort any pregnancy for me so that's why she's careful to use condom and it was a nice Idea for me anyway. I'm not even ready to father a child at the moment.

After two times of meeting, she suddenly stopped coming to my place whenever I invited her upto a month..I endured this new behaviour till I learnt the power of ignoring women whenever they try to manipulate man. Could remember we had heated argument on the phone about this issue and she finally opened up in her words "u won see me finish". Sounds like a big joke to me that a lady whom we've had sex twice could stop coming to my place all because she doesn't want me to see her finish? Lol women and wahala.

Ignored her for almost 2 weeks and she texted me on Christmas day. I knew this was her method of apology so I called her and we talked, ever since then she has never refused my invitation sometimes she'll ask if I want her to come cook for me etc.

I don't trust any gal not even this one. She uses Nokia touch light fone cos her iPhone was stolen about a year ago. Meanwhile, she carries her fone to the kitchen, bathroom, room everywhere in my house whenever we're together. I noticed it but I just pretend as if I know nothing.

Did I forget to say that she picks up my call whenever I call her? And she's no longer working at the moment cos her work is temporary. Last time, she talked about learning handiwork so she can keep busy etc.

I don't know if she's sticking with me so I'll buy her a good phone. I don't know where I stand with this gal cos I know I'm not the only guy Wen dey knack her. I've stood my ground not minding her opinion but I need some advice from the house make I nor loseguard. Thanks Fam

Guy u care too much, spin plates and keep a rotation. U never achieve shit and I am sure u are a peasant so keep working on urself and care less about bitches bruv

Abi shey u wan marry her ni

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 13, 2023
Kipaji:

Exactly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 11:53am On Jan 13, 2023
We say make money and your relationship issues will be over. But that's not totally true.

Lack of money can actually be an obstacle for the success of a relationships. Yes, money is important in a relationship, but in and of itself, money doesn't create romantic success.

I can't count how many times I have seen relationships failed miserably despite the fact that money was NOT lacking.

Make money for your well being alone...not because you want to impress some random bitch.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 13, 2023
I hope you know from her previous behavior she doesn’t genuinely desire you trying to keep the sex from you may also be a signal that you probably didn’t perform well but anyway.

Now if you begged her for a long time to be your girlfriend that’s one sign she doesn’t genuinely desire you,

if you weren’t having sex with her before you made her your girlfriend that’s another sign she doesn’t genuinely desire you bro , right now she’s probably acting submissively because she’s in a bad spot financially or something like that.

Now evaluate your situation according to what I wrote above and then let’s know how it all started for now just Go about your life like normal, go outside and get other girls so she’ll not use sex and do yanga for you
Ofejiro20:

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WHITELIGHTER: 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
Good Afternoon

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ofejiro20: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
AlphaAlex:
I hope you know from her previous behavior she doesn’t genuinely desire you trying to keep the sex from you may also be a signal that you probably didn’t perform well but anyway.

Now if you begged her for a long time to be your girlfriend that’s one sign she doesn’t genuinely desire you,

if you weren’t having sex with her before you made her your girlfriend that’s another sign she doesn’t genuinely desire you bro , right now she’s probably acting submissively because she’s in a bad spot financially or something like that.

Now evaluate your situation according to what I wrote above and then let’s know how it all started for now just Go about your life like normal, go outside and get other girls so she’ll not use sex and do yanga for you
You got it mixed up bro. We've been having sex since the first day she stepped her foot in my house till she suddenly changed. She claims that I'll see her finish that's why she stopped coming to my place for about one month.

One thing I know is that all women does it whenever they want a future with you. She wants a long term relationship from my guess but she felt she made a mistake to quickly give in to sex with me without giving me tough time before eating her cookie...lol

At the moment, she says she's doing 21 days prayed and fasting so she begged me to abstain from sex with her etc. I don't want to force her so she won't feel like I'm sex starved.

Dunno but I think she's trying to play the good gal part to me, like a wife material stuff. She always talks about marriage and how many kids she'll love to have for me etc and I just have to flow with her make work nor spoil..

I'm asking cos I don't know it all. As much as I like her, I'm trying to stay game all through this process with her. I believe someone has something to say regarding this situation

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ofejiro20:

You got it mixed up bro. We've been having sex since the first day she stepped her foot in my house till she suddenly changed. She claims that I'll see her finish that's why she stopped coming to my place for about one month.

One thing I know is that all women does it whenever they want a future with you. She wants a long term relationship from my guess but she felt she made a mistake to quickly give in to sex with me without giving me tough time before eating her cookie...lol

At the moment, she says she's doing 21 days prayed and fasting so she begged me to abstain from sex with her etc. I don't want to force her so she won't feel like I'm sex starved.

Dunno but I think she's trying to play the good gal part to me, like a wife material stuff. She always talks about marriage and how many kids she'll love to have for me etc and I just have to flow with her make work nor spoil..

I'm asking cos I don't know it all. As much as I like her, I'm trying to stay game all through this process with her. I believe someone has something to say regarding this situation
sha I’ll advise you to do what you want in the situation don’t put up with whatever you are not comfortable with if you don’t like her talking about marriage and kids tell her to stop, that’s one of the subtle ways women manipulate you into doing what they want , they constantly talk about or bring it up when you are around them.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
The battle is not with any woman, the battle is in your mind. Your mindset is a set of thoughts, beliefs and values that you hold on to. Your mindset determines how you view and interact with women.

The women don't need to change; your mindset need to change. If you want new and different experience with women, YOU have to change to something new and different.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
Life( in form of people, women, boss…)is ready to push you around and exploit you once you show them that you don't have other options.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WHITELIGHTER: 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
Stop

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by twowayz: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ofejiro20:

My question is how you take know say no be only you dey knack her? This is literally the way forward so that you don't buy phone for another person's girlfriend.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by stevesawo: 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
Thank you all for this thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) ... (2212) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CuteNbad(m), Edenogie and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.