Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2767613 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by monerozi5590: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
Vicboy1:

Whatever the guy is wrong

Ok

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
djon78:

I think you are the one missing the point

What the guy you quoted said is true

Prince Harry took after his mother princess Diana

Diana had a long battle with the royal family in the 80s till she died tragically in 1997

The entire England and the world were madly in love with Diana

Her death shocked the world

I watched her funeral in 1997

Elton John even sang inside the cathedral in the funeral
The song candle in the wind was number one on all music chats around the world

Harry never forgave the royal family. I even see his marrying Megan was to spite them

His brother William sided with the royal family

Harry although has to be careful before he goes away like his mother.
I'm not missing any point. It is clear.

Marrying Megan to spite his family is utterly stup1d.

Anyone who thinks that makes sense is of questionable intellect as well.

There are definitely sensible ways to go about punishing his family. The only person being punished right now is him. He keeps shooting himself in the foot.

He is not the only royal blood who could potentially ascend the throne. The reign of the royal family will continue with or without him. He is a fo0l.

If he indeed wanted to punish his family, he would do everything to seize power then punish the perpetrators! like a fuck1ng man with balls.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Junnior:

I'm not missing any point. It is clear.

Marrying Megan to spite his family is utterly stup1d.

Anyone who thinks that makes sense is of questionable intellect as well.

There are definitely sensible ways to go about punishing his family. The only person being punished right now is him. He keeps shooting himself in the foot.

He is not the only royal blood who could potentially ascend the throne. The reign of the royal family will continue with or without him. He is a fo0l.

If he indeed wanted to punish his family, he would do everything to seize power then punish the perpetrators! like a fuck1ng man with balls.

He would do anything to sieze power?

You are very funny

Infact you have spoken your age

You think this is a movie?

You Know how old the power of the British Royal family?
Dates even before the trans Atlantic slave trade and scramble for Africa/colonialism

When ordinary African leaders are still subservient to the power including your Nigeria!!

Abeg make I laugh small

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faber(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Something strange happened 2day. While I was at home earlier 2day, a name of a classmate when I was in primary 6 jst flashed to my memory. I was the senior prefect then and she was my assistant and we were best friends then. I left them after graduation and attended a boarding school in a far away state. later today, I deceided to go and buy food stuffs, vegetables etc in the market to prepare my favourite soup, omo na so I jam her where I go buy meat. She called my school name, and I turned I moved over to the shop but the girl don change, I could'nt even recognised her. She was dark then but now she is very fair and super hot. She rushed and huged me inside market, and took me to her shop, how she managed to recognise me after 17yrs still bafled me. Cos I have changed a lot, I was small then, but very huge now, fair with beards, she was all over me. We exchanged contacts and since I returned home she have called 3 times to check on me. I dont know what to do, many ladies are already on my starting lineup.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TMTR: 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
luvyaself95:
This is because your brother or one of your relatives male have had seen shege in the hand of girls which you witness and made you understand girls nature.

How did you know shocked

Was it that obvious cheesy Lol

In this case, it was my elder bro, that nigga simp for women no be small sha back then ,even up to the extent of paying the bills and training the kid of a single mother he was dating, thank God say he don finally get sense cheesy

Can't forget the day the turn around from his simping started cheesy

He and his single mother girlfriend that he has been paying the bills for including her child's school etc had a fight and the girl out of anger asked him, "what have you done for me"

My nigga that statement alone kickstarted his deliverance from simping smiley

Simping no good at all cheesy , it will always end in tears grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Fifteen (15) Hacks to know a girl is not into you and you are probably wasting your time.

1- She replies “Lols” when you tease her, express your feelings or throw sexual compliments at her.

2- She takes longer time to respond to your messages and hardly return your calls.

3- She doesn’t initiate any conversation, if you are lucky she responds in monosyllables for Example “ Kk! I’m gud! or Kul!

4- She gives you the impression that she’s always busy and always makes up excuses when you make plans.

When a girl says “ I’m always busy “ she meant I am not interested or impressed enough to meeting up.

5- She is always quick to put you in the friendzone and remind you of your place if you ever tried to venture off.

6- She says she’s not ready for any relationship right now. That is usually a big scam, she’s just not ready to go into one with you.

7- She doesn’t remember the things you tell her and makes no efforts to inquire things about you because she’s not interested.

8- She’s usually cold to any conversation relating to Romance because she doesn’t want you getting any any ideas that you stand a chance.

9- She’s not bothered about losing the friendship and doesn’t care what you think about her attitude because she wants you to stop.

10- You are walking on eggshells so you have to be careful because any little provocation can lead her to go completely blank on you.

11- If she’s polite and sensitive, She would always tell you about your girlfriends or use her lack of trust to discourage any thoughts of dating.

12- She doesn’t care about the other girls around you and doesn’t expect you to make sacrifices for her because it will make her indebted.

13- If she’s honest, she doesn’t want to give you false hope or any impression that might fuel the assumption of a relationship.

14- If she’s not dating she glorifies single life and if she’s in a relationship she rubs it on your face and doesn’t care if it bothers you.

15- She only contacts you when it is convenient for her or when she needs something and doesn’t give room for any further interests.

Let go bro, it is usually never worth it in the end trying to convince someone like this to chose you. Don’t force vibes this year...

®untamed

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
Faber:
Something strange happened 2day. While I was at home earlier 2day, a name of a classmate when I was in primary 6 jst flashed to my memory. I was the senior prefect then and she was my assistant and we were best friends then. I left them after graduation and attended a boarding school in a far away state. later today, I deceided to go and buy food stuffs, vegetables etc in the market to prepare my favourite soup, omo na so I jam her where I go buy meat. She called my school name, and I turned I moved over to the shop but the girl don change, I could'nt even recognised her. She was dark then but now she is very fair and super hot. She rushed and huged me inside market, and took me to her shop, how she managed to recognise me after 17yrs still bafled me. Cos I have changed a lot, I was small then, but very huge now, fair with beards, she was all over me. We exchanged contacts and since I returned home she have called 3 times to check on me. I dont know what to do, many ladies are already on my starting lineup.

so what should we do bro?

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 20, 2023
Faber:
What do you want to do with her? Do you want to have sex or just gist ? Don’t be indecisive know what you want and go for it , stop wasting time beating your head about what to do

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faber(m): 6:53am On Jan 20, 2023
AlphaAlex:
What do you want to do with her? Do you want to have sex or just gist ? Don’t be indecisive know what you want and go for it , stop wasting time beating your head about what to do
Ok sir...I want to pump her and move...but part of me is against breaking her heart. This girl was my provider then, she takes money from her aunty and buys biscuits, lollipops even water during break times, she helps me finish up some hard assigments. We were always together then. I dont want to break her heart, I dont want her for keeps either, I dont want to be just friends with her... I want to bleep her woto woto cos that her body, I saw yesterday is full option. I want to turn her to a bleep mate as I have other babes I want to keep for long term. I need to draw my map well and execute it to finish. Yesterday made me appreciate the gospel preached here about improving our body and dress sense. All the hard work and time I spent on my appearance paid off yesterday.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 20, 2023
Faber:
Ok sir...I want to pump her and move...but part of me is against breaking her heart. This girl was my provider then, she takes money from her aunty and buys biscuits, lollipops even water during break times, she helps me finish up some hard assigments. We were always together then. I dont want to break her heart, I dont want her for keeps either, I dont want to be just friends with her... I want to bleep her woto woto cos that her body, I saw yesterday is full option. I want to turn her to a bleep mate as I have other babes I want to keep for long term. I need to draw my map well and execute it to finish. Yesterday made me appreciate the gospel preached here about improving our body and dress sense. All the hard work and time I spent on my appearance paid off yesterday.
Well if you got her contact call her up tell her to come and know where you stay since it has been a while , if she doesn’t resist that’s one good step in the right direction, next when she comes to your place observe her choice of clothing if she’s wearing something that’s easy to get out of she might be in the mood to give you some, immediately you see her give her a big hug and start teasing and flirting with her

Example
You: “omo see as you done fine everywhere for your body done set you sexy gaan”
something like that

Observe her response if she responds in a flirty manner then you continue let her know you were thinking about her all night after your encounter and so on her responses will tell you what to do next if she’s responds positively to your flirting you can escalate things from there,
You can let her know you want to have sex with her in a flirty Manner or otherwise but ensure you don’t hide your sexual feelings her response will let you know whether she’ll be down or not The key here is watch for her responses since you already know her a bit getting to sex should be easy if she really likes you and her feelings towards you have not changed.

Ensure you start doing all of this the moment you open the door for her one thing I will tell you is I have had some what of a similar experience but I met the chick at my friends place since we both knew her and I hadn’t seen her for a while my friend called her over and as she arrived I instantly began flirting took her upstairs and we had sex 3 times that day she didn’t resist, she was flirting back she was smiling and laughing at my sexy compliments I observed all indicators and she ticked the boxes well so FLIRT and OBSERVE and then ESCALATE Use a condom Don’t force any vibes if they are not there. All the best bro

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GymVideographer(m): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2023
heartofcity12:

Welcome to Steelforce, your one-stop shop for all your steel needs in the Foundations Pipes in UAE. We are a leading supplier of high-quality steel products, including steel plates, pipes, and structural steel.
Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to providing you with the best service and the highest quality products. We understand the importance of timely delivery and accurate product specifications, and we work hard to ensure that all of our customers are completely satisfied with their orders.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ahuitzotl: 9:25am On Jan 20, 2023
djon78:

He would do anything to sieze power?

You are very funny

Infact you have spoken your age

You think this is a movie?

You Know how old the power of the British Royal family?
Dates even before the trans Atlantic slave trade and scramble for Africa/colonialism

When ordinary African leaders are still subservient to the power including your Nigeria!!

Abeg make I laugh small

The worse fool is that which doesn't know but thinks he knows it all. Arguing with the dumb millennial is like frolicking in the mud with a pig....Can you imagine having a discourse with him about the wealth,power, intense politics and intrigues of the British Monarchy from the age of Henry V through the Elizabethan times down to the Victorian age up till our time? The ignorant ebola would think you was talking about Game of Thrones...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:12am On Jan 20, 2023
Paygram1:
Good morning Kings. As we all know, the Redpill movement is about Money, Status and Game. I have been here since the begin of this thread and it has revolve my thinking.

I had issue sometime ago, and this community showed concerns for me. I appreciate CaveAdullum and Adambeatz especially.

Right now, I'm on a path to financial freedom and it has been difficult. I have skills in trading the financial markets but no capital. So I decide to use the opportunity available to me.

I'm surrounded with travel agents as family members, some have be doing this for almost 18 years now.
If I get clients for them, I will be commission a token.

I just created the thread down below, and I am very certain of everything written there.
https://www.nairaland.com/7533098/experience-journey-lifetime-us#120210298

Please, if you want to travel or you have friends and family members, please recommend me.
This will go a long way for me.

Thank you. Stay kings!

Travelling agent right?

Good day.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:19am On Jan 20, 2023
Paygram1:

Yes sir.

Do you have reservations about that?

Send me your email address. Or, check my signature and send an email.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:24am On Jan 20, 2023

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:31am On Jan 20, 2023
GymVideographer:

This is blackmail.. Why do you have to do this?
I never typed any of those.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ItooWorWor(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
luvyaself95:
Wish for More of this grin grin grin

The future is payback time grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
Guys, gaming a girl that lives in the same hostel with you, is it wrong ?

Does it being see finishing ?

I jxt collect her number and I want start to dey game her.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hmmmmmm

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ahuitzotl:
The worse fool is that which doesn't know but thinks he knows it all. Arguing with the dumb millennial is like frolicking in the mud with a pig....Can you imagine having a discourse with him about the wealth,power, intense politics and intrigues of the British Monarchy from the age of Henry V through the Elizabethan times down to the Victorian age up till our time? The ignorant ebola would think you was talking about Game of Thrones...

Why I started from trans Atlantic slave trade and colonialism was maybe for him to understand small.

I think many milleninials problems is many of them lack basic knowledge but exhibit they know it all. Lack of humility being the main underlining issue.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JJuanMiguel: 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
Haydens:
Guys, gaming a girl that lives in the same hostel with you, is it wrong ?

Does it being see finishing ?

I jxt collect her number and I want start to dey game her.
You'll later have issues with her
Especially if you plan to bring in more babes in the future.
But just do your stuff and move on all the same.
The one i wouldn't recommend is a work place type

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by okrikaboi: 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
Dabronze:
grin grin
Sigma male grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ahuitzotl: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
djon78:

Why I started from trans Atlantic slave trade and colonialism was maybe for him to understand small.

I think many milleninials problems is many of them lack basic knowledge but exhibit they know it all. Lack of humility being the main underlining issue.
Millennials don't read, they like to watch not read as it was in our time thus they lack imagination such as which we needed copious amounts of it to make meaning of the vast historical literature of our world never mind the politics involved.. If you had started from Pirates of the Caribbean, there would have been a headway... The problem with millennials is their profound lack of wit and imagination...To them, it is either black or white..And that's why it's easier to make fools of them....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

I know that the cons will be much than the pro. But I'll do my best to avoid see finish.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HltSong: 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

so what should we do bro?

grin grin cheesy cheesy hahaha
Go DM am. F@gg0t

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

I've kept to this philosophy for a while, but I'm tryna hit on a new girl at my workplace. She's got this fine face which I'll like to splash my juice on.

Got her number, told her I want her to come around this Sunday.. she kept telling me that she can't promise me of her coming.

She sure knows what's going to go down if she's comes... She kind looks and talks like a religious girl but I don't wanna let those thicc bobbies pass me without some squeeze..

Right now, I don't know if i should still call her on Sunday or postponed till next weekend.

Caveadullam, dabronze, ubunja and other bosses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: JESHAL007, Kaido and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.