Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2768563 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaNugget(m): 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
If you are feeling...

Tired - Go get some sleep.
Angry - Work out your body.
Uninspired - Take a long walk.
Sad - Reflect on your past victories.
Anxious - Slow down your breathing.
In doubt - Remember why you started.

Remember these and apply accordingly.

--MasculinePeak--

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaNugget(m): 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
Tough Pill to Swallow:

Girls don't care about the sacrifices you've made for them.

--MasculinePeak--

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
sabbiboi:
I was on public transport, returning from school and this guy on my seat answered a phone call. His conversation was,

Guy: (Speaks in Yoruba) Mummy I have sent that thing (cash). Yes ma

Mum: (She was replying with prayers effusively.)

It was in the back seat and I was so happy thinking to commend the guy after the call that he was doing the right thing as it's better than (Awwn! thanks babe) not knowing say na dem.
After the call, he was chatting with his friend beside him, he said that was his girlfriend’s mum on call.
Bro, I was shocked, and just kept quiet. For a guy that’s still in school.
For a moment i thought i might be the one you're taking but you talking about school and others
I just laugh 😂😂😂 it's crazy man those boys in school are too stupid and annoying part about them is that if you try to advise them they can resort to pick a fight with you or started malice.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dabronze:
Perfect👍👍👍
This guys might plan all the whole stuff because everything worked out perfectly

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dabronze:
To say the fact she's honest
She can make good as she is honest 😉

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
sabbiboi:
I was on public transport, returning from school and this guy on my seat answered a phone call. His conversation was,

Guy: (Speaks in Yoruba) Mummy I have sent that thing (cash). Yes ma

Mum: (She was replying with prayers effusively.)

It was in the back seat and I was so happy thinking to commend the guy after the call that he was doing the right thing as it's better than (Awwn! thanks babe) not knowing say na dem.
After the call, he was chatting with his friend beside him, he said that was his girlfriend’s mum on call.
Bro, I was shocked, and just kept quiet. For a guy that’s still in school.

So you are still in school? I feel very sorry for you. If you like no go put your head down and focus on your books…

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LIVINGICONREBOR: 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
@jeshal, today wey be valentine u no get chill. You still dey dish am hot hot.
Damn!!🤔🤔

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
AlphaAlex:
Understand that you sound like a weakling when you are complaining about women and what they do . I have never seen a lion complaining about a lioness or it’s Prey. If you are complaining about women you are Focusing your energy on the wrong thing.

Gbam!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
AlphaNugget:
If you are feeling...

Tired - Go get some sleep.
Angry - Work out your body.
Uninspired - Take a long walk.
Sad - Reflect on your past victories.
Anxious - Slow down your breathing.
In doubt - Remember why you started.

Remember these and apply accordingly.

And if konji hold you wetin you go do?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Niceguy06: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
She's getting piped RN by a guy she told you is her cousin or we're just friends. Tomorrow, on the 15th, she'll call you to give you excuse why she was unavailable today, and ask you if she can come over, probably after she eventually realize the new guy doesn't match up to you.

Let her go, dawg.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chenny360(m): 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
Lol........ still following. .
I got 43likes on my last post on this thread... wow most liked in a long time.

Okay guys.. quick one.
There's this banny i dey bang normally. Suddenly. I just detest her and keep ignoring her calls. She come over to my place throughout last week knocking at my door but once i noticed it's her i don't answer and open door for her..
so yesterday evening. My colleagues came over plead on her behalf. I just smiled. Then i told my colleagues this girl want dick and I'm not ready for pussy this time.

After several talk from friend i beeps her phone and her and she called immediately.. now this time i asked why will she be reporting me to my friend. She denied it . Well i told her she should go be coming to my place i think 9.30pm. And she agreed to sleep over

Immediately my friend left. She came. i got in the mood seeing her again after 2 weeks. And she greeted. This time she sat on a chair. We had few minutes convo. And i invited her to bed. She lay down and pretend she's sleeping. I dropped my phone and cuddle her. On trying to start the do. She flared up and said she's going and she's not sleeping over anymore.

Sharply i remember one redpiller that says don't chase. Dont beg for pussy.
Gbagaun i told her instantly oya get up. Let me open door come dey go now its late. I'm already standing up to go open door . Suddenly the Eve drag my cloth. And saying she don't mean it.. we come bang like crazy.. before i thrown her out 5am.

This is a girl that keep receiving recharge cards and sometimes 2k ..1k credit alert from random Simp.

I have learn game. I'm not more slowpoke.. i don't allowed pussy to control me anymore... God will again bless all the posters and contributor to this thread... long live kinGs.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
Here we go again

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by obinna58(m): 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
Haydens:
When you’re winning you can be rude and unruly and she will apologise for your mistakes. When you’re losing, she will blame you for her mistakes.
I lost interest in women completely when I realized this

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by obinna58(m): 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
Haydens:
Women are loyal to power at all costs, have it, and you have them, lack it, and they will betray you.
Betrayal doesn’t sound satisfying enough

Something worst should be replace

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by obinna58(m): 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Haydens:
Women are mercenary. They do whatever it takes to win. They will switch sides or outright lie to secure the man they deem their best option. That’s what you are to a woman. An option.
Red pill spoken raw
This one should kept forever in the hippocampus

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
'If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.
Sun Tzu

Apply the above quote to Dealing with women and nothing will surprise you,

(Women are not your enemy I hope you understand the analogy)

Some of you don’t know your adversary well enough some don’t know themselves well Enough. But I tell you if you truly know yourself and you know Women for who they are, you will never be caught unawares by their behavior Nor will you have difficulty dealing with them in any Capacity. And I must say you must do all of this without a biased point of view, with an open mind.

MAN KNOW THYSELF

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by obinna58(m): 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
Niceguy06:
I'll rather treat her like thrash and know why she leaves, than treat her right and wonder why she leaves
Though wouldn’t sound good treating her like trash but I rather chose trash too than nice treatment and pain

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
TRPIG. sad

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2023
chenny360:
Lol........ still following. .
I got 43likes on my last post on this thread... wow most liked in a long time.

Okay guys.. quick one.
There's this banny i dey bang normally. Suddenly. I just detest her and keep ignoring her calls. She come over to my place throughout last week knocking at my door but once i noticed it's her i don't answer and open door for her..
so yesterday evening. My colleagues came over plead on her behalf. I just smiled. Then i told my colleagues this girl want dick and I'm not ready for pussy this time.

After several talk from friend i beeps her phone and her and she called immediately.. now this time i asked why will she be reporting me to my friend. She denied it . Well i told her she should go be coming to my place i think 9.30pm. And she agreed to sleep over

Immediately my friend left. She came. i got in the mood seeing her again after 2 weeks. And she greeted. This time she sat on a chair. We had few minutes convo. And i invited her to bed. She lay down and pretend she's sleeping. I dropped my phone and cuddle her. On trying to start the do. She flared up and said she's going and she's not sleeping over anymore.

Sharply i remember one redpiller that says don't chase. Dont beg for pussy.
Gbagaun i told her instantly oya get up. Let me open door come dey go now its late. I'm already standing up to go open door . Suddenly the Eve drag my cloth. And saying she don't mean it.. we come bang like crazy.. before i thrown her out 5am.

This is a girl that keep receiving recharge cards and sometimes 2k ..1k credit alert from random Simp.

I have learn game. I'm not more slowpoke.. i don't allowed pussy to control me anymore... God will again bless all the posters and contributor to this thread... long live kinGs.
Use this opportunity to check her consistency in Following your instructions if it’s good keep her around she may prove to be a good one later . Key word check her consistency ask her to do things for you watch her responses. Thank God you didn’t allow her Tricks get to you. Ride on Gee keep learning.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chenny360(m): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2023
Lol... im taking already. I dont need her to stay loyal.. she's just forcing the loyalties. I don't care.
She do things at my order.. i don't take shit from any ladies. And i don't date a self acclaimed high class girls. Because most of them are selling themselves.

So it make things easy for me in dealing with ladies.. because i don't do pass my boundaries.

AlphaAlex:
Use this opportunity to check her consistency in Following your instructions if it’s good keep her around she may prove to be a good one later . Key word check her consistency ask her to do things for you watch her responses. Thank God you didn’t allow her Tricks get to you. Ride on Gee keep learning.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TEAMvido(m): 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
MGTOW should be part of the 🌈.
You BITCH3S👧 should fight for your right 🙃
I support you'll 💯.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
JESHAL:
Redpill will give you wisdom and strengthen your heart for the future so that your commitment would be golden, you might not see the immediate effect now, but it's working in your subconscious everyday as long as you consume it's content.

Imagine after someone will hustle in this harsh economy, after the sexless days of young age, you would now end up commiting to someone like this for the rest of your life, slaving up for her, treating this trash like a queen, just see her breast, look at how fresh,very hard, very firm,succulent it was in her peak years, one or more jobless or nobody ex(es) pressed and sucked the life out of the breast till it turn to sleepers, kai, and someone will wife up the hoe, shit men, may you not be the retirement plan of such, all post wall women are like this, be very careful.

Dude you are a sexually frustrated young man. Try and get laid as soon as possible so that your body go cool down….

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:04am On Feb 15, 2023
AlphaAlex:
Understand that you sound like a weakling when you are complaining about women and what they do . I have never seen a lion complaining about a lioness or it’s Prey. If you are complaining about women you are Focusing your energy on the wrong thing.

When you give analogies, make sure they align.

When did you ever hear of a lion TALKING? A lion roars.

That shiit ain't real!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 2:41am On Feb 15, 2023
I don't know but i think something is wrong with modern marriages.
There is this lady i am close to and we do chat a lot. A married woman and during our chatting this morning, she said she is processing the UK teacher's stuff to relocate because she is a teacher and her plans is to relocate with her 3 kids dumping the hubby here in nigeria.

I asked her what if the hubby is the one planning that, to dump her and move with the kids, she said he can't do that because he can't take care of the kids. I told her she should not worry about that because if anything happens to her like death, the kids and hubby will have to move on with their lives anyway and she just kept quiet.
Later she started giving excuses of she has sacrificed a lot for the marriage blah blah blah and i also reminded her thatis it the husband that is not sacrificing alot too? why is she too selfish and individualistic not to see the sacrifice the man is doing too rather it is her own she is seeing.
Many men will live better and good without the extra bagages of women just to have girlfriend finish.

Why is the modern woman very quick to dump their hubby at the slightest opportunity? why do they think they are sacrificing a lot, leaving their jobs or relocating to a smaller town for family a big issue? is working for a company that may later sack you tomorrow more important than family?

Who raised these ladies?

How bad can marriage be again?

Just tired because have seen too many of this.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 15, 2023
Fahvvy:
A woman who is not a virgin is unfit to be my wife and the mother of my kids, period!! undecided...

If you like...
Call me immature...
Not a real man...
Stupid...
Whatever rocks your boat, that's fine by me undecided...

It still doesn't change the fact that w.ho.res don't make good wives undecided...

Ladies be shouting "My past don't matter"
"I'm an adult and I can do whatever I want"

Yes I agree...
You're an adult and so you can do whatever you want, but news flash ladies!!

I'm an adult too and just as you can do whatever you want, so can I!!! undecided...

Just as you made a decision to sleep around in your peak years, I'm making a decision to not deal with your rammed-through ass!!! undecided...

And that shouldn't be a problem!!!
I mean, a man is allowed to also have preference ba? undecided...

One thing ladies and sadly men have failed to understand is this - You're free to do whatever you want with your life, but I don't got to put up with it undecided...

Wanna be a wh.ore? That's fine!! Go for it!!!
But stop demonizing men because they refused to put up with your bad decisions undecided...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 4:19am On Feb 15, 2023
luminouz:

When you give analogies, make sure they align.

When did you ever hear of a lion TALKING? A lion roars.

That shiit ain't real!!!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:19am On Feb 15, 2023
emmaodet:

grin grin grin
Boss man

I hail o

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 4:24am On Feb 15, 2023
emmaodet:
I don't know but i think something is wrong with modern marriages.
There is this lady i am close to and we do chat a lot. A married woman and during our chatting this morning, she said she is processing the UK teacher's stuff to relocate because she is a teacher and her plans is to relocate with her 3 kids dumping the hubby here in nigeria.

I asked her what if the hubby is the one planning that, to dump her and move with the kids, she said he can't do that because he can't take care of the kids. I told her she should not worry about that because if anything happens to her like death, the kids and hubby will have to move on with their lives anyway and she just kept quiet.
Later she started giving excuses of she has sacrificed a lot for the marriage blah blah blah and i also reminded her thatis it the husband that is not sacrificing alot too? why is she too selfish and individualistic not to see the sacrifice the man is doing too rather it is her own she is seeing.
Many men will live better and good without the extra bagages of women just to have girlfriend finish.

Why is the modern woman very quick to dump their hubby at the slightest opportunity? why do they think they are sacrificing a lot, leaving their jobs or relocating to a smaller town for family a big issue? is working for a company that may later sack you tomorrow more important than family?

Who raised these ladies?

How bad can marriage be again?

Just tired because have seen too many of this.

Did you remind her that she can not leave her kids alone at home to go to work and that she must go to work and the kids needs baby-sitting? Does she also know that baby-sitting cost £10-15 as thr case maybe per hour and that she must get one so long as her kids are underage?

They just hear UK, USA and the rest they want to make silly moves. She doesn't know her husband will be more of a help to her there than Nigeria assuming all she's saying is true about him in Nigeria.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 4:53am On Feb 15, 2023
Regex:

Did you remind her that she can not leave her kids alone at home to go to work and that she must go to work and the kids needs baby-sitting? Does she also know that baby-sitting cost £10-15 as thr case maybe per hour and that she must get one so long as her kids are underage?

They just hear UK, USA and the rest they want to make silly moves. She doesn't know her husband will be more of a help to her there than Nigeria assuming all she's saying is true about him in Nigeria.

I didn't even noticed those points. I am just surprise at the way people do wedding, laughing, happy and after some years the woman can just walkout from it as if it is nothing.

To the husband, he has a good wife he is hustling to take care of while to the woman, she is looking for the slight opportunity to japa with the kids unknown to the man.

I wonder how this kind of people sleep on the same bed with the man with such thoughts in their mind.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 4:53am On Feb 15, 2023
luminouz:

Boss man

I hail o

Heeeyyy

Engr. Lumi

How far now? you don japa too?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 5:01am On Feb 15, 2023
emmaodet:

I didn't even noticed those points. I am just surprise at the way people do wedding, laughing, happy and after some years the woman can just walkout from it as if it is nothing.

To the husband, he has a good wife he is hustling to take care of while to the woman, she is looking for the slight opportunity to japa with the kids unknown to the man.

I wonder how this kind of people sleep on the same bed with the man with such thoughts in their mind.

Na thw thing..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 5:04am On Feb 15, 2023
emmaodet:

A woman tried it na, her husband refused to come to UK with her, she had a baby in UK, and she couldn't meet up with school and she asked to leave the country as soon as her visa expired. This one no be person tell me. I actually interacted with the said woman, I couldn't help her at all.

17 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dells(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.