Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2760190 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
chenny360:
Once a break-up threat from a woman to you as a man is getting you intensed,sad, emotional and mental breakdown in a relationship.. then you're a failure..because it should be the other way round.

Prepare your mind for the worst in any relationship.

If you don't many men have developed high BP. And died in their obliv​i​ous.

Exactly it's those with high expectations that get burnt the most. Cause humans can change. They are not constant.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
joeeee240:

They don see say no be to dey drop red pill quote. Life will come at you hard grin

True experience is in the field of play. You won't hate women if you actually sabi game cuz women go dey give you their love and body anyhow

A lover of women is loved by women.

This thread doesn't teach hate on women. It rather teaches guys to understand the opposite sex better. So I don't understand this your rant

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by stanza(m): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
We build the most affordable and luxurious homes in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO4hi0jE01Q

Follow us, subscribe and share. Send a mail for out services.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
If she asks for your opinion before "doing things" that good. If it counts, better.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
AyoII:
If she asks for your opinion before "doing things" that good. If it counts, better.
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dexter08(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
Still strange how guys here are still quoting the F moniker on this thread.

If you want to relate with females, do it on other threads, relate with them in your area, and if it were possible to relate with them on the moon, by all means do. We won't stop you.

All we are saying, is don't quote the F moniker on this thread even if the said intentions of the F moniker maybe good, enlightening or whatever.

Do it on other threads.

There are over a thousand threads on this forum na.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
djon78:

This thread doesn't teach hate on women. It rather teaches guys to understand the opposite sex better. So I don't understand this your rant

It's not a rant. it's a fact.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
Who is coming to save a man? Nobody.
A man is coming to save a woman.

Authority: fight for yourself.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 25, 2023
ashewoboy:
Who is coming to save a man? Nobody.
A man is coming to save a woman.

Authority: fight for yourself.
grin grin grin grin are u jealous because men fight for women? u guys are funny
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:09am On Mar 25, 2023
Ignore the trolls

Ignore the trolls

Ignore the mudafucking trolls

And watch the thread live and prosper

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:29am On Mar 25, 2023
ashewoboy:

What if I told you this advise is bad, would you believe me? Do both. I think caveadullam also mentioned that we should do both.
Those that have ears let them hear, replace money with success.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:34am On Mar 25, 2023
This life is a competition, you think you can compete with a man that's dedicated to his work day and night, while you go about chasing women, he will beat you black and blue everytime.

Women are distraction, and distraction eliminate the weak.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 25, 2023
Troll yen yen yen all the time. Wicked soul with a dark heart. AndrewTate please respond to my last question
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by labake1(f): 7:36am On Mar 25, 2023
GRIMMJOE:
This life is a competition, you think you can compete with a man that's dedicated to his work day and night, while you go about chasing women, he will beat you black and blue everytime.

Women are distraction, and distraction eliminate the weak.

Men are also distraction to women
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2023
Chuckles

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2023
Dindondin we can talk better here bro. What and what do you think we are not doing well on this thread? You can share your views here bro.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2023
Jesus fuqin Christ!!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dindondin(m): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Dindondin we can talk better here bro. What and what do you think we are not doing well on this forum? You can share your views here bro.
Originality is key. Girls are like fishes. They forget pains, worries after a while. They also lacked foresight unlike men. So the code is to pamper them and show them hardness when they try to misbehave. Like the carrot n stick approach. But when you decide to show only sticks and little or no carrot, you ll starve. An example is the argument of who to pay for dates. In order to assert your authority that male is king, you pay.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dexter08(m): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2023
luminouz:
Jesus fuqin Christ!!! grin grin

The obsession of that F moniker above. Like others before her, she will fade into obscurity.

I just pray nobody gives her the attention she dey crave for.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2023
Dexter08:

The obsession of that F moniker above. Like others before her, she will fade into obscurity.

I just pray nobody gives her the attention she dey crave for.

Amen bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 25, 2023
Dindondin:

Originality is key. Girls are like fishes. They forget pains, worries after a while. They also lacked foresight unlike men. So the code is to pamper them and show them hardness when they try to misbehave. Like the carrot n stick approach. But when you decide to show only sticks and little or no carrot, you ll starve. An example is the argument of who to pay for dates. In order to assert your authority that male is king, you pay.
Good to have you here my bro, but should this hardness still be applied to good and submissive ladies? Redpill is the real deal bro. A pill per day saves a lot. Thanks for your input bro, we'll like to have you around here often to broaden our knowledge of the redpill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2023
Dindondin:

As for the argument on who to pay for dates, I think we guys should be responsible for that because that's the only way to earn your respect from these ladies, you grab bro? Or what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dindondin(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Good to have you here my bro, but should this hardness still be applied to good and submissive ladies? Redpill is the real deal bro. A pill per day saves a lot. Thanks for your input bro, we'll like to have you around here often to broaden our knowledge of the redpill.
Like my first part. It's to pamper them and later show them who's the boss. If you do redpill at wrong time, you no go see toto fûck.
Even Olosho must be approached with caution.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2023
Dindondin:

Like my first part. It's to pamper them and later show them who's the boss. If you do redpill at wrong time, you no go see toto fûck.
cheesy you are true redpiller bro. But is redpill about women's private part? From my own perspective I think it's more of self development, like improving yourself generally.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 25, 2023
Dindondin:

who toto epp grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dindondin(m): 10:10am On Mar 25, 2023
Abba114:
who toto epp grin grin grin
Ok. Vaseline is your friend.
Toto is key and has helped a lot to remove stress. Except you want to be digging butts of gays. That's worst than being a simp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dindondin(m): 10:10am On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
cheesy you are true redpiller bro. But is redpill about women's private part? From my own perspective I think it's more of self development, like improving yourself generally.
Yeah and knowing how to master your kingdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 25, 2023
Dindondin:

Wow cheesy you are really redpilled bro. Good to have you here, do well to contribute often and tag me along. But you’ll agree with me that some of our guys here are really toxic, I don’t believe in mixing redpill with toxicity, you grab?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 25, 2023
Dindondin:

Ok. Vaseline is your friend.
Toto is key and has helped a lot to remove stress. Except you want to be digging butts of gays. That's worst than being a simp.
Don’t mind some of our guys here, some misunderstood the redpill and misrepresenting us at large. What is sweet in the life of a man without a woman
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2023
Dindondin:

You are right, this is why I don’t somehow believe in women paying for dates because as a man you’ll have to be in charge and it’ll only be easier for you in doing that if you are financially capable, what do you think bro?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by incandescentena: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
As for the argument on who to pay for dates, I think we guys should be responsible for that because that's the only way to earn your respect from these ladies, you grab bro? Or what do you think?

Okay sis- bro

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Benjamin4388(m), KingEarnest(m), wizzynuru, heartofcity12 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.