Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759805 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
luminouz:

Sure...but then do I want to? Nope... I just don't have the interest.

Why you dey lie boss 🤣

Pass me her handle for telegram

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
Eric247:
Aswear
You get babe, babe no fit spend her money come your side until you give her money make she come.
She go come, she go dey form hard hard before she gives in.

But she fit use her money go another nigga side claiming they are old friends, he go dey smash her.
Nigga too go do her better she go come dey talk sey dem no dey do anything.

Bf too go believe 😅 omo it's just dey play o.
Obinrin🤣

This meme comes to my mind 😂😂

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
Shawty be claiming the rarest thing before diamonds, yet stagnant in life.

🤣🤣🤣

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEROX: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
Karlifate:
Self Esteem and the Truth about ego.

When can something hurt your ego?

Only when you’re not secure about it.

If a 3 year old tells you about how you look so funny, would you care?

But when the same thing is said by a friend of yours, you get defensive instead of doing some back and forth banter at each other.

This happens because

If you had 100 Women begging to Bleep you, would you care if a girl tried to hit your insecurities?

No.

Because you’re already secure in your own skin, knowing that you have an abundance of everything in life.

Her remarks cannot penetrate your skin, and if she tries to cross a boundary, you can simply next her.

When you try to defend yourself or get hurt by small remarks, it shows that you’re not secure in them.

It can only hurt your ego if you consider it as a threat.

But when you’re secure, abundant, dominating your path everyday, you simply won’t care about society and whatever it tries to tell you.

Game has a huge application here.

It will teach you the right mindset, behaviors and methods to cultivate this kind of secure life.

Learn Game, become secure.

📖 Masculinity Brotherhood
Advice me pls its a long distance shit but she has never been there for me and i have another one who likes me geniuely without spending sef so am tired and she dosent even call imagine, i also know she smashes her ex "dont ask me how"

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
She's living the dream of every women.

Dang! grin grin

Being hooked with a rich, tall, handsome, influential man is no easy feat. cheesy

Definitely, she'll always go to bed happy. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
DEROX:
Advice me pls its a long distance shit but she has never been there for me and i have another one who likes me geniuely without spending sef so am tired and she dosent even call imagine, i also know she smashes her ex "dont ask me how"

cheesy

In this day & age, long distance ships usually end up capsizing, they don't sail to the dock.

To me, it seems you know what to do but you're just scared of taking decisive action, due to reasons best known to you — Probably sunk-cost fallacy.

BTW, is the other one in the same location with you?

If yes, then she's your best bet.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEROX: 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
Karlifate:

cheesy

In this day & age, long distance ships usually end up capsizing, they don't sail to the dock.

To me, it seems you know what to do but you're just scared of taking decisive action, due to reasons best known to you — Probably sunk-cost fallacy.

BTW, is the other one in the same location with you?

If yes, then she's your best bet.
yes we school in the same place but the other one is in a different school and yes i know but how will i be in aplace where am not valued, you get?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
Thecan:

Thanks for this man cheesy
MGTOW cool

This came at the right time. I just passed through some shit recently that made me remember why I chose MGTOW in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
DEROX:
yes we school in the same place but the other one is in a different school and yes i know but how will i be in aplace where am not valued, you get?

Lady A (long distance relationship) is in the same school with you?

OR

Lady B (likes you genuinely) is in the same school with you...

I don't quite follow

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Karlifate:
Shawty be claiming the rarest thing before diamonds, yet stagnant in life.

🤣🤣🤣

When you treat them right (adopt them and take care of all their bills) then they will release blessings into your life and you will see everything turn around for the better, meanwhile the whole time they are broke as fûck. 🤣

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
SOZINN:

When you treat them right (adopt them and take care of all their bills) then they will release blessings into your life and you will see everything turn around for the better, meanwhile the whole time they are broke as fûck. 🤣

🤣🤣🤣

That kind of "grace" is a cursed grace.

The grace that can't help you get better, but would rather improve another person's life. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEROX: 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Karlifate:

Lady A (long distance relationship) is in the same school with you?

OR

Lady B (likes you genuinely) is in the same school with you...

I don't quite follow
no A is not in my school but like we are in the same state at home and she looks slyish her posts are dangerous i dont want to waste my emotions but i really dont like the lady b in my school because she does too much church things but lady A actually was the first girl i did something with

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
Eric247:
Aswear
You get babe, babe no fit spend her money come your side until you give her money make she come.
She go come, she go dey form hard hard before she gives in.

But she fit use her money go another nigga side claiming they are old friends, he go dey smash her.
Nigga too go do her better she go come dey talk sey dem no dey do anything.

Bf too go believe 😅 omo it's just dey play o.
Obinrin🤣

I dey tell you. If she asks money to come and see you, block immediately.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dexter08:

We don't quote that guy here na. Why you dey waste your time na
your mouth must be stinking in real life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
DEROX:
no A is not in my school but like we are in the same state at home and she looks slyish her posts are dangerous i dont want to waste my emotions but i really dont like the lady b in my school because she does too much church things but lady A actually was the first girl i did something with

cheesy

Lady A is not a 'relationship' option for you, but if know that she'll provide other benefits such as connections to people who can help you etc, you can keep her around.
This would be easy for you, if you've learnt detachment over time, but I doubt, because you feel 'attached' to her cos you guys have had sex, which she can still use to manipulate you, sooner or later.

Now, the Lady B reminds me of many church girls have met cheesy
Is she a pastor's daughter?

They're very wild under the sheets, if you're on top of your game & know which button to push at every point in time. cheesy

I no get strength, I for type this my NYSC church gal(s) story

But then, you're still in school, keep your options option, you'll still meet gals that are more better than those two.

Just keep working on yourself.
You won't regret it. 💯

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEROX: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
Karlifate:

cheesy

Lady A is not a 'relationship' option for you, but if know that she'll provide other benefits such as connections to people who can help you etc, you can keep her around.
This would be easy for you, if you've learnt detachment over time, but I doubt, because you feel 'attached' to her cos you guys have had sex, which she can still use to manipulate you, sooner or later.

Now, the Lady B reminds me of many church girls have met cheesy
Is she a pastor's daughter?

They're very wild under the sheets, if you're on top of your game & know which button to push at every point in time. cheesy

I no get strength, I for type this my NYSC church gal(s) story

But then, you're still in school, keep your options option, you'll still meet gals that are more better than those two.

Just keep working on yourself.
You won't regret it. 💯
thank you sir

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
DEROX:
thank you sir

You're welcome, bro. 🤝

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
Thecan:

Thanks for this man cheesy
MGTOW cool

MGTOW is rubbish

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
Karlifate:

🤣🤣🤣

That kind of "grace" is a cursed grace.

The grace that can't help you get better, but would rather improve another person's life. cheesy

This is just one of the many scams they come up with to deceive gullible men, they will keep draining you and make you believe that they are the source of your wealth. Then you will be afraid of cutting ties with someone that is just taking from you without adding any real value. Once you see this shît for what it truly is you won't be unable to unsee it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
SOZINN:

This is just one of the many scams they come up with to deceive gullible men, they will keep draining you and make you believe that they are the source of your wealth. Then you will be afraid of cutting ties with someone that is just taking from you without adding any real value. Once you see this shît for what it truly is you will be unable to unsee it.

💯

Especially when they see that you're religious.
They'll dig out scriptures to support their claim. cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Karlifate:

💯

Especially when they see that you're religious.
They'll dig out scriptures to support their claim. cheesy

Haaa don't go there oh🙆🏾‍♂️
One verse : He who finds a wife has found something good and obtains favour from the Lord (or something like that). And now even olosho believe that they carry blessings. 🌚

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chigomiced: 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
Once you need the relationship more than she does.

Forget it. It won't last.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adeola1097: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
Literally, cus look at the shit we’re calling love these days.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
AndrewTate:
your mouth must be stinking in real life
grin I just want to remind you that today is World Troublemakers day
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
SOZINN:

This is just one of the many scams they come up with to deceive gullible men, they will keep draining you and make you believe that they are the source of your wealth. Then you will be afraid of cutting ties with someone that is just taking from you without adding any real value. Once you see this shît for what it truly is you won't be unable to unsee it.

Same also applies to platonic friendship between a guy and a girl.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
It is a common thing for girls to say "I am more comfortable with male friends"
The actual truth is that they get more benefits from their male friends than the females. So, if you're keeping a female friend, chances are you're losing more than you're getting in return. It is never balanced.
The only exception are childhood friendships. If you weren't friends as children, you should have something worthwhile you're getting from her cos she definitely will not be your friend if you're not offering any benefit to her.

I detached myself from my last platonic female friend in December 2022. Now, all the female friends I have left are either casual "good morning" friends or we fvcking occasionally. No more silly investments.

It sounds petty but it is what it is.

Male friends are the greatest.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin I just want to remind you that today is World Troublemakers day
lol...it was just a hypothesis based on the results of his reasoning 🤷🏾‍♂️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
AndrewTate:
lol...it was just a hypothesis based on the results of his reasoning 🤷🏾‍♂️
I like your response, so on point

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
Always remember that women are not the enemy, weak men are the enemy.
Whatever silly attitude or mentality you see women play is what weak men allowed.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
heartofcity12:
Haha 😆
Perfect Replied 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
luminouz:

The man just called and showered me with prayers after the alert.

Imagine giving that to an entitled woman and she go say "what have you done that your mates haven't done". I swear I fit craze😁😁😁😁😁
Before Doing anything for a woman make use you have done 5 fold for your parent first.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
Karlifate:
Our WhatsApp group might be limited in number for now, but it's devoid of foolishness.

07018088057 add me bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: heartofcity12, djfalone(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.