Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2755732 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chenny360(m): 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
Real G... those white chick are dangerous than serpent....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
Regex:

I was being a bit cheeky, but I learned better regardless.

Tbh they take you unaware. At first it looked like it was an honest engagement, but after the response to this one you quoted, I concluded it was a troll. One could easily fall trap. But regardless, caution taken.

I knew you were being cheeky but they are better left ignored. Once you see them come in new, check their previous posts and if they have been on this thread and you observe that they usually post nonsense that is not in tandem with the thread, save your energy/time and ignore. There are red-pilled guys who regularly dish the pills. Reply them to further deepen the knowledge of the pills.

Ignoring them will save us a lot of pages filled with meaningless distractions, so that folks who need the red pill can see and assimilate the knowledge being shared. These distractors fill up space and clutter the whole group, blocking the view of others.

It's a reason that I don't celebrate having more pages on this thread. It's about core red pilled knowledge not numbers as it is not a thread for gossips and mundane chit-chats. As a matter of fact, if you sieve out the thread for posts strictly related to the red pill(red-pilled nuggets, red-pilled memes and red-pilled related questions), we may not have more than 500 pages and that's fine for me. The majority is filled with nonsense from trolls, spammers and blue-pilled delusionists.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
heartofcity12:
Well said

"If you think Oloshos are only on the streets, you are joking" and highly ignorant.

Most prostitutes are honest women as they just go straight for the money, Most women (your girlfriends, fiancee and wives) are DISHONEST PROSTITUTES.

The problem with men (that has been highlighted here several times) is that they think those they "express their feelings for" (to use the phrase common with Male Amateurs in the dating game on nairaland) who don't directly sell sex to them are far better than the ones on the street.

There are far more WHO.RES in SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS and MARRIAGES today than those in the streets.

Men, keep your eyes opened. Below, is a variation of the WHO.RE TEST

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
Skepticus:

"If you think Oloshos are only on the streets, you are joking and highly ignorant.

Most prostitutes are honest women as they just go straight for the money, Most women (your girlfriends, fiancee and wives) are DISHONEST PROSTITUTES.

The problem with men (that has been highlighted here several times) is that they think those they "express their feelings for" (to use the phrase common with Male Amateurs in the dating game on nairaland) who don't directly sell sex to them are far better than the ones on the street.

There are far more WHO.RES in SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS and MARRIAGES today than those the streets.

Men, keep your eyes opened. Below, is a variation of the HOE TEST
Most wives will fail this test woefully

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
Regex:

The fact he is married gives him more chances of shagging any of those women he listed provided they're interested, especially his wife's sister and cousin.

Why you had to quote IT na?

Is it so hard to just ignore?

IT was doing good like a werey talking to ITSELF till you quote IT.

Una dey fall my hand for this thread jare

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Skepticus:

"If you think Oloshos are only on the streets, you are joking and highly ignorant.

There are far more WHO.RES in SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS and MARRIAGES today than those the streets.

Men, keep your eyes opened. Below, is a variation of the HOE TEST

So true

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lol 😆

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
CaveAdullam:
1. In this world, loyalty is based on benefits. People don't choose to be loyal for the sake of loyalty. They are loyal when you're at the top and they have something to gain.

Yes, there's true loyalty. But it's like a black swan. Or a needle in a haystack. True loyal people are rare. They are outliers who have bypassed selfish human tendencies just for the sake of benefits.

2. The average human sees other persons as goods priced in the market. If you don't worth it, they don't touch it. Like tools to be used to their advantage.

It's this selfish tendency, this myopic trait that continues to plummet a society. When we see each other as tools, we engaged in various schemes to con and manipulate ourselves. The smartest con wins.

3. Many people that claim loyalty will run with the wind when things are no longer rosy for you. Nobody wants to go through the dark with a lowborn.

To finagle with the man at the bottom as he scurries his way to the top is a gamble. Hence, better to fly from him and pitch a tent in the corridor of a shining man.

4. The grandmothers and mothers we are proud of today, who stick to their poor husbands did so because of religious and cultural backlash, shame, the uncertainty of the future, lack of social media exposure, and low sexual market value.

Many of them aren't loyal for the sake of loyalty. They were not tested with other opportunities and were scared of the rebuttals and criticisms, hence, their withdrawal from open infidelity.
Some that remained faithful are contemptuous towards their husbands. There's an internal battle going in their minds that passes off as subtle insults, ridicule, and low respect for the man.

5. As a man, if you're at the bottom of life, nobody cares about you. If you think you can win true loyalty and a true companion you're outrightly deceiving yourself. The highest you will get are motivation or pretentious love and care.

6. Women based on their evolutionary and biological makeup can't submit to broke, poor, and lowborn men. It's a dangerous mission. A gamble that affects her sexual market value, her age, and fertility if the said man never turns green.

Women desire strong, rich, and powerful men because their womanly nature is weak, fragile, tender, and scared. Submitting to a broke man increases her fears.

7. However, this doesn't means a woman can't use her cerebral to judge matters. Wisdom is profitable to all. But women are sentimental and myopic.

It takes a courageous woman to struggle with a man at the bottom and remain faithful and loyal, and retain her feminity; such women occur as the periodic appearance of an eclipse. They take the gamble because they are banking on your ambitions.

We all want to benefit from each other. But this companionship at the bottom is because she loves you and wants to see both of you fruitful and multiply. Not what she will gain per se.

8. As a poor, broke man, you need to understand the way of women.
However, the first lesson you must know: romance is a facade until proven otherwise.

Since romance is a facade, you must not become obsessed with romantic feelings and lust toward your spouse.

Your major concern should not be how to keep this woman, though you need to know how to mold and keep a woman. Your concern should be how to move from bottom to top, unhindered by the presence or absence of a woman.
Reason: to avoid unnecessary distractions, and the halving of your time, energy, and resources between your goal and a woman.

9. These are some ways you can deal with this ungrateful myopic weak leech:

a. As a gentleman, end the relationship and everything with her.

b. Don't complain about her latest form of prostitution. Wear a smile. Use her as your sexual partner to relieve your libido. When you're satisfied, gaslight and dump her.

c. Use her as leverage to get some resources and money that can help you + option 2 above.

d. You can become her p!mp. Kill the emotions and go get your money.

Note: option b, c, and d, may not end up well or come back with a malicious attack as revenge. So, option a is better.

Don't allow ungrateful people to roam freely.
Treat everyone accordingly.
Don't throw pearls before swine.
Give to God what belongs to God. Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar.

Thanks.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by abba09: 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Jobless angry man. Lack of Toto dey seriously worry you. Your mates have woken up to hustle, you are here writing jargons about women. Oga go and hustle and let women do their thing. You sound very foolish with this your 247 anger against women. As in you really need help..
iyaebeTheGreat u need to get a life

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by abba09: 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
Wotowotoman:

You must be a hopeless teenager. Na so e easy for man to go out and fukk? Why una no dey ever reason with brain? The woman is more likely to bang all those celebrities while the man na only for dream he can bang the women he listed.

The truth is only about 1% of men worldwide are so attractive that they can go out and get any woman to fukk. Women on the other hand, will always get thirsty niggas wey go wan fukk. No matter how ugly she is. Mugu
there is more to life than just shagging women
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by abba09: 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
heartofcity12:
Great
the issue here is the that the simp west will change the law
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
It’s “misogyny” whenever a man is smart. 😆

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
Someone comfortably yarning dust.. Talking like you have a joint business or you owe them.. What happened to being “strong and independent lady” that doesn’t need a man anymore. 😆

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
Haha 😆

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
👏

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Femzaremz(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Peaceyw:
Today is this girls birthday, I wanted to even wish her happy birth, but as I saw thus post, omo I run
Seriously, Nigerian girls are honestly useless,all of them!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
there's a pink pill thread?? 🤣

Rayban25:

All the women have avoided this topic this morning..no single comment from them..I wonder what might be wrong

If them born them well they should discuss it in their counterfeit pink pill thread

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
smiley smiley
Smart
cool cool
Genius
grin grin
Bravo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
Achraf Hakimi The Great

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Professorcplus(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
I will still say it again for few that will take note.
No emotions and no capping. As long as you are a walking thinking breathing guy, the game is already lopsided and the rules are against you. So no point playing right and still lose at the end.

Keep your emotions aside, read to the end and get some dose of blackpill now or wait to find out later.

I am not again your idea, but no point picking the wrong battle (bashing ladies). The matrix itself is your enemy.

A guy who practice Redpill online but didn't follow up in reality, is like a clown 🤡 without mask. You have broken the rules of the game.

You practice Redpill, but you still desire to get pusi. Why on earth do you still need a fu* king pusi when your fellow guy can burst your Yash for free. I need to pierce your nerves really hard no offence.

You should be aware now that the virgin 18 year old lady you are watching after is also been eyed by both guys and men old enough with enough resources to throw away.

I see nothing wrong as a young fresh fella driving softly in your Metallic wipe, sipping your drink lightly as you cruise the road seeing men, women and children admiring you from afar, of course not without few traffic warders stopping you just for tips sake. No harm giving few naira notes. Accelerate as you view random unknown ladies on bike shining their 36 waving at you as you zoom away from you rear.

It takes a guy lot of works before he becomes a nigga. So instead of wailing and consoling yourself with screenshot of unknown ladies' tweet , logout of this platform, take a walk around your street, look for a nice joint with fella of your age, greet nicely pick a corner and sit down, calm down bring out your phone play game, observe then go home. You don't need a dime to do this. Do this for a week and get real OT.

At the end of the day, what is life without enjoyment, what's the purpose of money without spending? Why are there bivhes if you can't get to fvck some.

You don't sit in your room all day wailing about Biches that never know you existed.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
MJBOLT:
there's a pink pill thread?? 🤣

https://www.nairaland.com/7292613/pinkpill-roundtable-discussion/31#121577916

Very dead thread..you'll be sleeping off as you're reading their gibberish

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
Good one 😊

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
I hope Ronaldo keeps it this way, I hope he doesn’t fall for the “lovey dovey” game.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
Eric247:
Let's stop decieving ourselves, this alphaness na scam, most men are not enjoying unlimited access to unlimited sexuality except they patronize prostitutes, even married men aren't getting the sex like dat, sex hard my brother, sex scarce, only a small amount of men are getting this thing.
Sex that uni and poly boys are getting? A lot of people future wife's are being dickked daily in our higher institution.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
Meedon:

Sex that uni and poly boys are getting? A lot of people future wife's are being dickked daily in our higher institution.

Check am dey be Yahoo boys
Or
They are in monogamous relationships

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
He’s a grown man, he’ll take care of his kids. See their mouths like 50%. 😆

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
heartofcity12:
👏

Chaii

Upon all the money wey this guy get and all the fine fine young ladies ready to date him, he chooses a woman 16 years older than him and with 3 kids from another man.
No be juju be that?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
emmaodet:

Chaii

Upon all the money wey this guy get and all the fine fine young ladies ready to date him, he chooses a woman 16 years older than him and with 3 kids from another man.
No be juju be that?

Sometimes some of these men behave like they’re under a spell..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
My naighbour dey bleep people wife almost everyday and the guy no get shishi..
If not that I don't do married women na every day I go dey bleep..
Meedon:

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
KennethIbe59:
My naighbour dey bleep people wife almost everyday and the guy no get shishi..
If not that I don't do married women na every day I go dey bleep..

The guy don't know anything.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Formatz01:
How do I reply a girl that said she doesn't want my girlfriend to beat her oo.

Na wa ooo

Wetin Meedon no go see for this thread?

grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by imustsaymymindo: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
chenny360:
Real G... those white chick are dangerous than serpent....
A classic case of Proverbs 18:17 CEV:

You may think you have won your case in court until your opponent speaks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) ... (2210) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.