Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2756861 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
Damn !

When was the last time I read shit like that! grin grin grin

If to say nah Pan, Cave or Mallamchukwdi type that nonsense now, I for say maybe I got carried away ( I'm sapiosexual) lol . But this allegation coming from a dunce who tries too hard?

C'mon!

Abeg no make me laugh!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2023
Agelastus:
Earlier this week, I overheard a conversation between three women when I went to buy bread in my hood. The woman who owned the shop had been pestering me to help her open an OPay account so I finally obliged her and sat with them.

While I was there, a car came and dropped this woman, very good looking and curvy. She walked down the street and entered a house.

The women in the shop then started discussing about her.

In a nutshell, the woman is married to a well-to-do man but she sneaks down to my hood to fvck a well-known lazy riffraff. According to them, there are 2 other women who are married to rich men that visit him often.
As Kole is jobless (I know he spends most of his time at the Bet9ja shop close to the main road), these women allegedly buy him foodstuff and give him money.

When one of the women asked the shop madam "Wetin dem dey find with that kind yeye person?" The madam replied her "Dem say he sabi fvck woman well well"

This guy in question stays in a single-room apartment o.
Make I blow your mind ? One of them there has Confirmed the Gist with a personal experience, Nature and Biology Will always Win over society and status, if you like make all the money in this world, you cannot fight biology a woman will Fûck whatever she Deems as attractive and sexually desirable to at the moment. Same way a man would Fûck a beautiful woman he finds attractive. This is why I always advocate for men to lead with sex in any dealing with any woman you find attractive don’t tell her you want to date her pass the message to her that you want to have sex then wait for her To Respond. If she’s not Fûcking you she’s fûcking someone else

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
If you still have it in your mind that you need money to bang women you have lost, She will take your money and give it to the man in charge of her Vagina At that point in time No woman is Expensive No woman is Cheap Sex is free if she puts a price tag on it for you, then you are the Sucker 😌

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
dreamxhaser:
Yoo guys

There's this girl I've been simping on for a long time.

She is dating one rich guy(bigger simp than I am) and the guy spends lavishly on the girl. But using some knowledge I got on this thread and how I analysed their situation, I got to realise she doesn't love him genuinely it's all about the cash.

Now, that's his own problem. My own be say in the last few months, I used the knowledge I gathered in this thread on new girls I've been meeting and it has been working like magic. In fact na me dey snub women this days.

The only issue is along the line, I got the realised how stupid I was in the past, and how that bitch have been treating me like trash in the past. In fact the bitch dosn't respect me. So I need concrate format on what I should do to regain my long lost reps from her.

I am still obsessed with her, but these time it's about regaining my lost respect and proving that I ain't no mugu anymore.

Any tips on how to go about it?
leave the girl alone don’t come looking for scopes , one simple thing to do is ask her directly for sex if she says no then dump her block her and stop talking to her you devalue yourself anytime you go back to a woman that has rejected you. Don’t waste your time it’s still the same Vagina enjoy the ones you have now .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
Reminderz:
This thread have been on existence since God knows when, so many important discussions have been made and no mod decided to pin it to the romance section... but one foolish mod wey nor get sense decide to pin pinkpill to the romance section.. I can't just can't...

You shouldn't allow something as insignificant as that to bother you..

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2023
Eric247:

Women understand game is often all about trolling them, but they also understand it’s more about asserting dominance (which they desire on an instinctual level, else hypergamy would be a lie). Women troll men more often than men would ever realize, so the man who knows game (even if he’s a good guy who eschews sin) gets more respect than the man who knows nothing about it.

This 💯

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
luvyaself95:

I think this is why masturbation was invented in the first place 🤣 but but it's not the only way.
Being able to attract girls and control your urges is the goal.
As a Virgo my sexual urge is high like WTF 😂 my situation is worst 😔

There are other planetary alignment(s) that caused your high libido, not your Sun Sign.

Virgo Sun Signs do have low libido & are lazy in bed.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
heartofcity12:
True

Exactly! cheesy

Women will scroll over every compliments & praises from guys, when she post thirst-trap pictures, but will not overlook a guy's comment that brings her down from that pedestal.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
jayAjoku:
If you still have it in your mind that you need money to bang women you have lost, She will take your money and give it to the man in charge of her Vagina No woman is Expensive No woman is Cheap Sex is free if she puts a price tag on it for you, then you are the Sucker 😌

Nobody is in charge of a woman's vagina....

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
Lightway:

Nobody is in charge of a woman's vagina....
true

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
jayAjoku:
If you still have it in your mind that you need money to bang women you have lost, She will take your money and give it to the man in charge of her Vagina No woman is Expensive No woman is Cheap Sex is free if she puts a price tag on it for you, then you are the Sucker 😌

You're conflating different things

Guys with money bang more than guys without money

That's a fact. However leading with money doesn't KEEP a woman.

And from the story, how the guy started with the ladies is more important than saying he's banging for free

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
KennethIbe59:
I have to log in to reply you...

If you think getting kpekus is hard. can you do me a favor, look for any department or course or place where girls are dominated in and join, and see the numbers of kpekus u will be bleeping every week..

for example join catering school or school or Nurse or go stay in girls hostel it doesn't matter if you are rich or ugly if you stay in a place where girls are much, my brother na you go run.

I notice this when I join my church youth choir last year.. my brother na me run. More than 30 girls for our youth choir and more are joining every month..

Getting kpekus is not hard just position your self where those girls are you go bleep tire..

If you decide to learn hair stylist, you go leave your shop run bcus of too much kpekus.

This is one of things I've said in time past to guys who complain of boring lives & have nothing going on in their lives.

GTFO of your comfort zone, join diverse groups; religious, social, community etc, and be proactive. Sooner than later, (good) people will see your impact & they'll willingly associate with you, without you even living fake life to attract & impress fake people.

In lieu of this, you get gals & spin plates as much as you like.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
Philosopher1979:

We need to mingle with women for varoius reasons
1. To put an end to scarcity mentality. When you have several women around you, you will
not think getting pussy is hard. In fact, you will think it is easy, thus no woman can exploit
you financially or manipulate you.
2. To understand how to seduce them when the need arises and how to relate with them.
If you dont understand women, you may end up with a woman you do not deserve because
you have scarcity mentality and you dont know how to relate with them.
3. Also, women too stand to benefit from us and i think there is need for cross-fertilization
of ideas between both sezes.
4. Besides absistence from sex should be by choice and not by opportunity

I agree with your point of view.

As much as one needs to be cautious in life, the power of association cannot be downplayed, especially when you're able to showcase your talents to people that matters.

AY Comedian was a struggling guy some years back, today he's bigger than some people that were his boss then. cheesy

Some women that won't even look his direction back then will be desperate to get his attention now.

The more high-value you become, the more women will desperately crave your attention.

You can't just become this by sitting your ass on your couch & lamenting about why things aren't working for you.

You put in the work for yourself, the women that comes along with it are extras, and when they come in droves & numbers, you're already wearing your game armor. kiss

But the first step starts with you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
joeeee240:

You're conflating different things

Guys with money bang more than guys without money

That's a fact. However leading with money doesn't KEEP a woman.

And from the story, how the guy started with the ladies is more important than saying he's banging for free
you are right

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2023
heartofcity12:
⬆️ To whom it may concern.. You just have to put yourself out there more and mingle more if you want it so bad..

No mind them.

Some guys are not even friendly with themselves, yet want others (especially women) to be friendly with them. 🤣🤣

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2023
heartofcity12:
Well said

Money is neutral.

It only takes after the character of its owner;

If you're a foolish (wo)man, it will only amplify your foolishness.
If you're wise, it becomes a tool that helps showcase your wisdom.

💯

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
heartofcity12:
Last year, I was at a restaurant, a married man came to eat and he spotted this young light skinned girl, he approached the girl and asked for her number, she declined, the next thing this man would do was to bring out a pile of 1000 notes, probably 8k to 10k, and dropped it on the girl’s table to pay for her meal with it, that was how he could get the girl’s attention. Some men have messed up the game, this is part of the reasons why the dating pool is messed up today..

He has low self-esteem.

He's one of those men that cries their eyes out that, 'people abandoned them' when they lose their jobs, or become incapacitated for one reason or other & unable to get money.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
sabbiboi:
The way this life is wired ehn cry
A girl on my status post this with videos of close to 10k receipt of food and ice cream she bought. Just a gurl with an average beauty. Many thanks to the provider wey no go see kpekus.

cheesy

I've seen a guy placed a jobless 25yr old gal on 30K monthly salary.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
dreamxhaser:
Yoo guys

There's this girl I've been simping on for a long time.

She is dating one rich guy(bigger simp than I am) and the guy spends lavishly on the girl. But using some knowledge I got on this thread and how I analysed their situation, I got to realise she doesn't love him genuinely it's all about the cash.

Now, that's his own problem. My own be say in the last few months, I used the knowledge I gathered in this thread on new girls I've been meeting and it has been working like magic. In fact na me dey snub women this days.

The only issue is along the line, I got the realised how stupid I was in the past, and how that bitch have been treating me like trash in the past. In fact the bitch dosn't respect me. So I need concrate format on what I should do to regain my long lost reps from her.

I am still obsessed with her, but these time it's about regaining my lost respect and proving that I ain't no mugu anymore.

Any tips on how to go about it?
Tsk tsk tsk!!!
You still have oneitis syndrome!! Obsession? When your energy is better put to other profitable things?

I won't advise you. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
Karlifate:

cheesy

I've seen a guy placed a jobless 25yr old gal on 30K monthly salary.

Haaaaaaaa shocked

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
Karlifate:

He has low self-esteem.

He's one of those men that cries their eyes out that, 'people abandoned them' when they lose their jobs, or become incapacitated for one reason or other & unable to get money.

Exactly. Funny enough, there is high probability he didn’t get the girl after wasting his money like that, he could still get ghosted after that day or keep getting billed from time to time with nothing to show for it. I have no pity for such men at all.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
heartofcity12:

Exactly. Funny enough, there is high probability he didn’t get the girl after wasting his money like that, he could still get ghosted after that day or keep getting billed from time to time with nothing to show for it. I have no pity for such men at all.

I know it's his money but anytime I see guys like that, my mouth falls open.

I mean, you dropped money for a girl to talk to you? shocked

Mehn dey enable plenty shiit oh

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
heartofcity12:
Simps won’t fail to disappoint

The (Nigerian) men attacking Hakimi actions fail to realize that the West is different from Nigeria.

If the same laws are replicated in Africa, especially Nigeria, many of these billionaires would've become a pauper.

Just look at that nonsense Peter Okoye posted online. He's just posting sh!ts so that his wife & coded gfs will hail him as "real man" 🤣🤣

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2023
luminouz:

I know it's his money but anytime I see guys like that, my mouth falls open.

I mean, you dropped money for a girl to talk to you? shocked

Mehn dey enable plenty shiit oh

Broo, there are just a lot of men like that, no game, no self respect, low self esteem. All their own is “Na money woman know”. Men are the enablers of this entitlement and inflated egos of these broads.
Another married man I know gave a private uni girl 100k plus just because he wanted to have sex with her, she didn’t collect it at once, more like 30k for food stuffs today, 20k for cream tomorrow... The day they were supposed to meet for sex was the day this girl claimed to be sick and she billed him another 25k for meds and hospital bill, my man was forced to wise up by force. Till date, he didn’t see pant and guess what, the girl ghosted him after he complained of not being able to pay again, tell me who won.. 😂😂

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2023
heartofcity12:

Well, I trust Naija babes.

The gal will continue to string him along, since he's shown that he's a capable ATM.

She will keep giving him that thought of sex by telling him dirty words to activate his h0rny mode, she'll wear skimpy dresses & cleavage-reveqling outfits to seduce him, while billing heavily at the same time.

By the time dude realize he's heavily invested in MMM & not getting any ROI, the gal will just pull up a drama to break up with him, or even outrightly ghost him. cheesy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
luminouz:

Haaaaaaaa shocked

Funny enough, the guy is not only her source of income.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
Karlifate:

Well, I trust Naija babes.

The gal will continue to string him along, since he's shown that he's a capable ATM.

She will keep giving him that thought of sex by telling him dirty words to activate his h0rny mode, she'll wear skimpy dresses & cleavage-reveqling outfits to seduce him, while billing heavily at the same time.

By the time dude realize he's heavily invested in MMM & not getting any ROI, the gal will just pull up a drama to break up with him, or even outrightly ghost him. cheesy

Exactly 💯.. You know their ways 😂

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
Karlifate:

The (Nigerian) men attacking Hakimi actions fail to realize that the West is different from Nigeria.

If the same laws are replicated in Africa, especially Nigeria, many of these billionaires would've become a pauper.

Just look at that nonsense Peter Okoye posted online. He's just posting sh!ts so that his wife & coded gfs will hail him as "real man" 🤣🤣

Simps can’t surprise me anymore 😆

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
heartofcity12:
Well said

That Hakimi might have been a virgin before he met the 36yr old actress, and this type of women have A+ in sex game.

Dude might have been blown away by her top-notch sex styles & skills. So, he decided to make it permanent by putting a ring on it.

grin grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
Peaceyw:
Today is this girls birthday, I wanted to even wish her happy birth, but as I saw thus post, omo I run

Birthday has now turned to GoFundMe.

LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2023
OsuIgboIpob:
sad

Whórëṣ are only increasing in large numbers every day because many FOOLISH men refused to have standards and preferences.

How can a man marry a glorified prostitute
A whóre
A girl that has been through a lot
A girl that a lot has passed through
A girl that has lost count of her bodycount
A girl with many ex
A girl that has slept with various married men
A girl with more than 2 bodycount etc

And still be feeling funky grin
Paying bride price etc

Any girl who happened to be on that list does not deserve bride price

Her parents failed her
She failed herself
The girl doesn't also need to enjoy her husband to herself.

You can't füçƙ away your life at your peak sexual purity WHICH WAS A CHOICE and after you start loosing shapes and age is no longer on your side, you now expect to end up with a Loyal and God-fearing mumu grin
Loyal and God fearing kīll you there.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
Vulcanheph:

That thread is bullshit...

I visited the thread out of curiosity and all I saw was them posting make up and fashion tips...

LMAO! 😂😂😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) ... (2210) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.