Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,699 members, 7,813,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2006) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2756329 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
logicalhumour:
Today, I helped 5 people do the exact same thing. 3 guys, 2 girls.

All the guys tanked me profusely, one of them even blessed be and jokingly prayed I marry a good wife.

But the girls? One literally didn't thank me or say anything, the other barely said "Thanks" grin

As expected 🥂

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
heartofcity12:

Dammmnnnnnn 😭.. These are the issues, anyway I hope you’ve learned your lessons, that’s the most important thing, what’s lost is lost. I’m very sure there are more stories like this. Guys should feel free to share their simping stories and how they’ve lost to women, so other guys could learn from them.. I’m sure more guys must have lost more than this to women with little or nothing to gain in return.. Thanks for sharing man 👍

Reading this I tried to flash back on my simp days and realised I was very lucky cuz I didn’t lose that much money. my impatient personality didn’t even allow me stay in a relationship I’m not getting what I want.

I think my biggest simpin was back in school chasing a so called church girl for close to 3years. It was mostly calls and chats because she never agreed for once to hang out.
Tho I was trying to experiment if chasing a girl longer will make a girl who’s not interested become interested.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
abba09:
iyaebeTheGreat why cant u just rest and leave redpill alone? why are u so pained with the redpill teachings ?
Can you stop attaching me to different monikas? Please I don't own any of the said account. Redpillers will complain anytime I visit here but will keep mentioning me whenever I desert this thread. Any explanation for this?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
chikasnight:

Reading this I tried to flash back on my simp days and realised I was very lucky cuz I didn’t lose that much money. my impatient personality didn’t even allow me stay in a relationship I’m not getting what I want.

I think my biggest simpin was back in school chasing a so called church girl for close to 3years. It was mostly calls and chats because she never agreed for once to hang out.
Tho I was trying to experiment if chasing a girl longer will make a girl who’s not interested become interested.

Good for you..
You must have really had a huge crush on the church girl 😆, that’s a lot of time and I’m sure you didn’t get her despite the chase. I’ve once chased a fine curvy girl either for close to 1 year, but the difference here is that she sometimes pretend like she’s into me and initiate text sometimes only to misbehave when she gets my attention and we’re starting to get close, I think she only wanted the attention, she kept giving mixed signals until I completely cut her off. She tried reaching out even after that twice or thrice but I wouldn’t have it anymore, I knew she was still trying to play games. Since then, i didn’t waste my time or resources on any girl anymore.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
heartofcity12:

Good for you..
You must have really had a huge crush on the church girl 😆, that’s a lot of time and I’m sure you didn’t get her despite the chase. I’ve once chased a fine curvy girl either for close to 1 year, but the difference here is that she sometimes pretend like she’s into me and initiate text sometimes only to misbehave when she gets my attention and we’re starting to get close, I think she only wanted the attention, she kept giving mixed signals until I completely cut her off. She tried reaching out even after that twice or thrice but I wouldn’t have it anymore, I knew she was still trying to play games. Since then, i didn’t waste my time or resources on any girl anymore.

Ya the crush was huge, ofcuz I didn’t get her😄but as usual she showed interest when I don move on...
in your own case it’s not just for attention, women like having many options, and keeping their options open... So just Incase they don’t get their dream man which happens in 95% of the case, they won’t be left out but settle with the best among their options. That’s where you’ll hear “I chased her for 10yrs we’re now married”.

So once she sees you’re losing interest she initiates text to keep you glued as long as possible till selection day.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by abba09: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Can you stop attaching me to different monikas? Please I don't own any of the said account. Redpillers will complain anytime I visit here but will keep mentioning me whenever I desert this thread. Any explanation for this?
they r all ur monikers. i know ur strategy
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
abba09:
they r all ur monikers. i know ur strategy
🤦🏽‍♂️Penny wise,Pound…not so wise!😩

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Canada2021: 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hello brothers, i need an advise. I currently live in Yankee though i never get my pali. I met this single mother also a Nigerian who is a divorcee. She really helped me settle in with gifts and everything but recently anytime i try to bring up the issue of settling down, she always brings up one excuse or the other and I am beginning to fall for deeply for her.

Please how do i gain control back.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:55am On Apr 19, 2023
Canada2021:
Hello brothers, i need an advise. I currently live in Yankee though i never get my pali. I met this single mother also a Nigerian who is a divorcee. She really helped me settle in with gifts and everything but recently anytime i try to bring up the issue of settling down, she always brings up one excuse or the other and I am beginning to fall for deeply for her.

shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 11:18am On Apr 19, 2023
Canada2021:

Are you guys even dating?
Cus it sound like you are dating yourself oo

She should be the one pushing for settling down not the other way round

My advice : Enjoy the gift and the other stuffs while it last aunty isn't ready to settle down with you 👍

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2023
2dice01:
Are you guys even dating?
Cus it sound like you are dating yourself oo

She should be the one pushing for settling down not the other way round

My advice : Enjoy the gift and the other stuffs while it last aunty isn't ready to settle down with you 👍

It pisses me off when people stay stuffs instead of stuff. Yamayama fall on that your raz head there angry

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2023
Labadi69:

It pisses me off when people stay stuffs instead of stuff. Yamayama fall on that your raz head there angry
Razz not raz. smiley

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
CaveAdullam:

@colored:

1. A. Sex is a man fvcking a woman for the ultimate reason of reproduction and vice-versa.

B. Libido refers to sex drive. That's the motivation to have sex.

C. Testosterone is a male hormone that controls growth and reproductive development in men. When the male is sexually developed he's able to have sex.

So, my question: "How does sex have little or nothing to do with libido or testosterone?"

2. It's natural for every human to have a sex drive.

Self-control is important especially when you aren't ready for the consequences of sex like marriage, nurturing kids, pregnancy, commitment, provision, protection, emotional attachment, physical attachment, heartbreak, and stds/stis.

3. How long can a normal male who's neither neutered nor sick nor disabled deflects sexual thoughts and desires for sex from his mind?

He can stay celibate if he chooses to but the desires are there.

Self-control is only important if sex will be an albatross to his destination. The man with a large ambition doesn't need a harem of women orbiting him 24/7. Else, he'll quickly lose focus.

4. Promiscuity, h00kup culture, and sexual liberation cause harm to society. However, it doesn't mean that sex is harmful.
Modesty and necessity are what matters as with other things like food, alcohol, luxury, etc.

5. Like I said earlier in the juvenile pages of this thread: "As a man you're socially smart but evolutionary stupid if you choose not to reproduce".

Sex has value. And that value is reproduction. We're having this discussion because our ancestors kept passing their genes eons, then to us.

All the scientific, technological, social, economic, and cultural development we all see today boils down to sex; to reproduce efficiently so that newer generations may have a good environment to thrive and survive and also pass their genes.

6. Take you as an example: You've struggled from the bottom to the top. Your motivation was the survival of your genes. You may not be deliberate and conscious about it, but it is what it is. If you die tomorrow with no children, all that you've worked and gained will fall into the hands of different people to ensure the survival of their genetic line.

7. A man that complains about the scarcity of sex or the unavailability of women should first ask himself what he has done to attract women.

These guys think that is to count the ceilings above their heads while scrolling "Nairaland Redpill thread" is how they can get women. I laugh in Portuguese.

Women are not fools. They also come across the red pill contents. They have their experiences as well. They know what they want.

8. Men at the bottom like going above their league when it comes to women and get heartbroken or disappointed.

You talk about hypergamy but your crush is a millionaire senior manager. Or a beautiful prostitute who has millions of money in her bank account.
Meanwhile, you can leverage Nkechi who is at the bottom to learn about women as you walk to the top.

9. Women's attraction to men has always been based on an athletic body(sex and dominant genes), high status(power and protection), and money(provision of her needs). Other masculine qualities like confidence, intelligence, wittiness, assertiveness, and wisdom are good advantages.

10. Eric247/Jeshal, do you want women/sex? Edify yourself with the immaterial masculine qualities (not neglecting the material) and put yourself where women are plentiful.

These immaterial qualities will help you at the bottom. The material will make it easier provided you understand the GAME.

You don't need to be hustling up and down the streets of your locality bumping and jumping on different girls that your eyes catch.

Women are in churches. Women are in the gym. Women are in your class. Women are in the library. Women are in shopping malls.
All it requires of you is to know your game, enter where these women are, and work to your preference.

11. If you find yourself among 5 women, if you don't at least bang 1, you will have f0replay with at least 3.
Provided you are always in their midst, creating both physical and emotional contact.

Thanks.
you're one of the few bosses keeping this thread burning Mr. Cave.

Thumbs up, bro.

And keep on keeping up!

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
imagine troll quoting me that i even starve myself my own attention angry😍

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
Every Woman is a Slut if she’s not a Slut for you she’s going to be a Slut for Someone Else, For Those of You putting your Hopes on virgins i pity you 🤣😂 Because You are going to be the Easiest to Cuck and Fool 😂😂,
In this Sexual Marketplace The only thing that will keep your woman from cheating on you is Her Will and Desire To stay Faithful No matter the Situation.
Everything else will Fail Given the right circumstances

If you like put all your hope in a virgin when E set As phyno once said “O Geh Meh Gi Voooom na Anya “😂😂🤣

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
jayAjoku:
Every Woman is a Slut if she’s not a Slut for you she’s going to be a Slut for Someone Else, For Those of You putting your Hopes on virgins i pity you 🤣😂 Because You are going to be the Easiest to Cuck and Fool 😂😂,
In this Sexual Marketplace The only thing that will keep your woman from cheating on you is Her Will and Desire To stay Faithful No matter the Situation.
Everything else will Fail Given the right circumstances

If you like put all your hope in a virgin when E set As phyno once said “O Geh Meh Gi Voooom na Anya “😂😂🤣

Ogbeni rest and put an end to this nonsensical statement. No one in this thread has suggested that virgins are inherently more faithful or that one should rely entirely on their virginity as a yardstick for faithfulness or on any woman, abi what is being preached on this thread?

Wouldn't it be more sensible to buy a new car, even if it costs the same as an old car, because of the increased safety features and reduced likelihood of accidents or fatalities?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
pillager:

Ogbeni rest and put an end to this nonsensical statement. No one in this thread has suggested that virgins are inherently more faithful or that one should rely entirely on their virginity as a yardstick for faithfulness or on any woman, abi what is being preached on this thread?

Wouldn't it be more sensible to buy a new car, even if it costs the same as an old car, because of the increased safety features and reduced likelihood of accidents or fatalities?
lol okay 🤣😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
‘Alpha male’ wey be expert on women matters don enter olosho thread to find okpo before serious konji wound am. Short man must nack na grin

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dirolad(m): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
Canada2021:

she will never settle down with you because she will never be your option if you are have the almighty thing she could offer "Pali". You too know you will see are not from love perspective but age and other things, you will be irritated. Someone must have won her in that game previously and used her for what she stands for "Settling down in U.S". Please impregnate a young lady and process your stay differently or through other route. She will waste your time.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Labadi69:
‘Alpha male’ wey be expert on women matters don enter olosho thread to find okpo before serious konji wound am. Short man must nack na grin

Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
Fake news on Hakimi transferring assets to his mum. Yamayama fall on all una heads. Gullible idiots angry

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2023/04/355038/french-journalist-news-of-hakimi-transferring-assets-to-mother-are-fake

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wisfem: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
N.B;

I have a collection of quotable Quotes, strictly redpill knowledge,which I don't claim ownership to,just decided to share them,could help someone out there.

As long as I live and nairaland lives,the thread lives on !
So,relax and enjoy
smiley

Modified ;

For beginners, genuinely willing to start these journey of delving deep into woman nature, and understand how they are innately programmed and hardwired, I have decided to compile a list on books I found helpful when I started my journey and strongly believe it will be of great help to you or anyone out there genuinely ready to learn the bitter truth of the woman nature, make peace with them and stop seeing women for who they are not.
Read them, rinse and repeat.
And most importantly, drop everything you think you know about women before you open any of the books because they're likely an illusion, and be willing to be open minded about the harsh reality of the human nature as you flip through the books that has been staring you in the face ,but you're took blind to see them.
Enjoy !

-- The Rational Male
--- The Rational Male [ preventive medicine ]
--- The Rational Male [ positive masculinity ]
--- The manipulated Man
--- No more Mr nice guy
-- The myth of male power

--- The book of pook
-- The war against boys
--- The predatory female
--- The feminist lie etc

I found these books as basis on these journey,so start from them. Of course ,there are more out there,maybe others in the journey could help with more.

You can download them from www.pdfdrive.com and by generally Google searching about them.
For now ,take care and do have a wonderful day.

Hello!! Please is there any WhatsApp group for the redpill community or links I need to join..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 5:37am On Apr 20, 2023
Shout out to all the Kings who keep the thread alive by educating us. Don't forget to Practice semen retention, keep it in for a bit even if you have women willing to give it to you daily.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 9:08am On Apr 20, 2023
Alaye
Men are women's greener pastures, use the redpill eyes and decode this quote.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbworks: 9:32am On Apr 20, 2023
A hot challenge

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 10:01am On Apr 20, 2023
Wisfem:

Hello!! Please is there any WhatsApp group for the redpill community or links I need to join..

Go pass your jamb and stop asking stupid questions before Yamayama fall on that your big head. Lazy youth angry

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:56am On Apr 20, 2023
women want their divorced or single mother daughters to marry but don't want their sons to marry divorced or single mothers. grin

Herbworks:
A hot challenge

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Radicool(m): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2023
Zeddyzed:
I need Instagram account
msg me 0812913664nine

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2023
Herbworks:
A hot challenge

Omo!

Is it Twitter? shocked

Saw something like this recently there.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
Agelastus:
Omo! Men can be very funny sometimes.

I was traveling yesterday and our car broke down on the way. We managed to get the car to a checkpoint and called a mechanic. The checkpoint was for FRSC.

Right there in my presence, even though it was Sunday. They kept extorting drivers and motorcyclists with impunity. One particular officer was so merciless. He stopped people for no reason. Some men had to prostrate to beg him while he made two guys clear grass in my presence just to release them.

There were two women in our vehicle, they were traders, probably in their 40s. These women had big asses though. They were gisting with the FRSC officer while we we there.

Guess what. They told him they were thirsty and this officer gave them 1k to buy drinks. The woman that was holding the money refused to share with her friend and this mumu man gave her another 1k for her friend.

I was just shaking my head. You oppress your fellow men for no good reason just to waste it on women who don't give a fvck about you.

A woman in distress can be saved by a nice man.

Nobody will even pity a man with similar or more challenges.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CrystalTiger(m): 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hakimi’s mother, Mouh broke the silence on Wednesday, as she told Moroccan media that her son did not inform her of such a transfer, according to Morocco World News.

Mouh said, “If he has taken any action to protect himself, I’m unaware of it. What’s the problem if the news is true
? If my son does not do this, he will not be able to get rid of that woman [Hiba Abouk].”

The bolded is just funny abeg..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.