Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,517 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2040) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2755183 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
Karlifate:

She may have a fine face, mad curves, and gigantic breasts but the same operating system runs in her like every other female.

She's not an angel who can do no wrong.

Stop idealizing her.

Good one. Lemme Capslock it.

STOP PEDESTALISING HER!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
Meedon:

joeeee240 can't be saved. It is appalling. 😔

You don't need to quote him again bro. We all see his comments and ignore.

What I don't quote understand is why a NORMAL human being who doesn't smoke or drink will go to a shisha or Drink club with bible and start preaching there every single day and abusing the customers. No be die be that? You don't like the redpill and redpillers are pussies but you are always here replying to every comment like your life depends on it. There is a pink pill thread, why not go there and join them and do whatever since you hate us so much.

Why go where you are not wanted. I don't get it. That same energy would have been better put into something else like fuel subsidy removal.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
qbqetell:

There are two things to this:

One, don't fret. You are only seeing women reveal their true nature.
Do not be attached.
This is why we say, never take them as gold.
They would sleep eveywhere, even with your own blood.

The other thing is, you need to be careful around that guy you call your brother.
Ideally, the moment a woman mates with you, the men around you should consider her off limits.
It does not matter if she's still with you or not, the men around you should consider her off limits.
There's a lot here, and no amount of justification makes this right.
It's a very slippery slope.
It's safe to say, if you ever get married, your brother would entertain the thoughts of fucking your wife.
A man who sleeps with your exs or women you're currently fucking are men with little control over their dicks: such men are the kind who back-stab friends literally.
By the way, I speak from experience. Not my brother though, but people very close.
This is an exception, I don't think this has been part of the discuss among the folks.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
qbqetell:

There are two things to this:

One, don't fret. You are only seeing women reveal their true nature.
Do not be attached.
This is why we say, never take them as gold.
They would sleep eveywhere, even with your own blood.

The other thing is, you need to be careful around that guy you call your brother.
Ideally, the moment a woman mates with you, the men around you should consider her off limits.
It does not matter if she's still with you or not, the men around you should consider her off limits.
There's a lot here, and no amount of justification makes this right.
It's a very slippery slope.
It's safe to say, if you ever get married, your brother would entertain the thoughts of fucking your wife.
A man who sleeps with your exs or women you're currently fucking are men with little control over their dicks: such men are the kind who back-stab friends literally.
By the way, I speak from experience. Not my brother though, but people very close.

See person wey get sense. +1 to this. Well said G

Later those other ones will come and say they have self control🤣

Red pill my black asÅ›. Fakes will keep exposing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
This is an exception, I don't think this has been part of the discuss among the folks.

Na discussion this one dey call discuss? Na wa o angry

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
please when it too early to ask sex from your girlfriend,she told me no sex in the relationship i thought she joking so she won't look cheap and she told me she is virgin

just last 2 day i told her no sex no money, i could feel the sadness in her voice but she told me she will offer sex but not now

it just 2 months relationship any advice

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
luminouz:

You don't need to quote him again bro. We all see his comments and ignore.

What I don't quote understand is why a NORMAL human being who doesn't smoke or drink will go to a shisha or Drink club with bible and start preaching there every single day and abusing the customers. No be die be that? You don't like the redpill and redpillers are pussies but you are always here replying to every comment like your life depends on it. There is a pink pill thread, why not go there and join them and do whatever since you hate us so much.

Why go where you are not wanted. I don't get it. That same energy would have been better put into something else like fuel subsidy removal.

I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 11:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
manoflove22:
please when it too early to ask sex from your girlfriend,she told me no sex in the relationship i thought she joking so she won't look cheap and she told me she is virgin

just last 2 day i told her no sex no money, i could feel the sadness in her voice but she told me she will offer sex but not now

Your mates are busy hustling see wetin you dey put for your coconut head. I feel like giving you better brain resetting konk for that coconut head. I swear.

Tomorrow when you start to dey suffer in poverty, you go dey ask God why he forget you. Come dey blame village people. You no go remember say you wasted your youthful years wey you suppose dey hustle filling your head with nonsense. Lazy youth angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 2:58am On Jun 11, 2023
You Have to Train Women On How they should Act When they are with you. If you don’t she’ll Act how she wants .

A woman is a Reflection of her Man Let that Sink in deep. Do Not Tolerate Bad Behavior from Any Woman.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Philosopher1979: 6:32am On Jun 11, 2023
jayAjoku:
You Have to Train Women On How they should Act When they are with you. If you don’t she’ll Act how she wants .

A woman is a Reflection of her Man Let that Sink in deep. Do Not Tolerate Bad Behavior from Any Woman.

Just like children.
This simply proves the fact that women are like children

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 7:06am On Jun 11, 2023
Yup if you think about it
Philosopher1979:

Just like children.
This simply proves the fact that women are like children

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by okrikaboi: 8:45am On Jun 11, 2023
I have talked about this here before but there has been a recent development. So my ex ignored two of my calls last year September after we had an argument, the farm tool has been acting up prior to that day so I just couldn't take it anymore. Called her twice she didn't pick and that was how I forgot she ever existed she called back in December giving me 48 hours to take her back (the guts!) I ignored her, one thing about me is that my pride won't let me give a f**k I am loved at home.

Fast forward to three months ago her little sister hit me up and started petting and caring for me o, I even thought it was set up until she visited me but got upset because I took her to a guest house instead of my apartment, truth is I didn't have one then as I was living with my Aunty so she refused to go down on me but I pressed yansh to establish sexual tension, she promised to come back and we have a healthy relationship she is real and raw; not in a vulgar way but she tells me as it is and I love that. I hate pretense in a relationship. If you later fall out of love just effing say so I have other things to do and committment for a man is no joke so I hate pretense! The girl doesn't pretend, her sister my ex later found out that I tried to f**k and bombed my dm with so many disgusting messages I didn't even flinch till I read the part where she brought my parents into it. Of course as a guy man I just read the messages and didn't reply a single word. Her little sister is apologizing to me because she knows her sister is just a pained hoe. This is a girl that has been supportive and have never asked me for a dime. She has her own business unlike her leeching ashawo sister.

Mark this space I swear to f**k the living hell out of her younger sister and dump her that is the only way to exact my revenge if I don't f**k her I'm just going to draw blood from my ex because no one disrespects my family. I take a grudge to the grave and make sure anyone who crosses me gets hit.

I just wanted to vent here, I'm a quiet person, during hits I don't say a word just cut, shoot and move. I think all this bottled rage just needs to be released one way or the other. In the meantime I'm working on my self goals and leveling up, my refund has been approved grin and my political career is promising.

I don't want to be quoted but for us introverts it's not easy because we love wild women and it can cost us.

No mention me abeg just swerve

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:39am On Jun 11, 2023
From the main market, I went to Kara to purchase assorted meat items and discovered this ugly events unfolding lately.

On getting to my favourite meat seller's spot, I noticed this fair pretty elegant woman coming out of his small kiosk, she made her way to her Sienna car and drove off afterwards.

Seconds later, meat seller was out.
My curiosity made me ask me who that woman was, he told me it's one among the three married women that comes to him regularly for hot servicing.

He told me she gave him #25,000 for job well done. She's wife to a big man like he said.

I was shocked.
Meat seller said it's no big deal that all his Hausa friends within the market selling Onions, Pepper, Carrot, Beans, et cetera all have 2 or more married women that they fuccck freely, some pay the guys also.

From all I was told, these women loves sex alot and they can last as long as 10 to 12 rounds.

Yes you heard right.
I don't know what these Hausa guys use, but I confirmed it that they can go that much rounds of sex on women.

If it's overnight, he pounds her from 11pm till 4am atimes.

10 - 12 rounds of sex.
Such women are gone.

Husbands at home don't know what's happening at all.
You guys are sitting on big time bombs.

These dirty shoe repairers, keg-water pushers, condemned metal pickers, tiger nut sellers, water melon sellers and carrot sellers are busy fucccccking people's wives silly.
Some do it right on your matrimonial beds while some with shame do it away from home.

Little wonder most women in marriage now see their husbands as shiiiiit, coz someone else whips her better than you in dah ozza room.

While you manage to do 1 -3 rounds of sex due to economic factors, your wives are getting banged by heavily drugged Hausa men.

Women are linking up one another to Hausa men that can go more than 3 hours of sex on them.

No protection.
Direct skin to skin.

When it comes to sexual gratification and wild adventure, women don't care about your status in the society or personality.
What she wants is a working dick, strength of a horse and stamina to go as many rounds as possible.

As married men and bachelors, do whatever you want with this piece of information.

I'm out of here.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PureFace1(m): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2023
manoflove22:

As a man you don't ask for sex you initiate and make moves to take what you want and if she denied your sexual advances, that's a rejection and it mean she does'nt find you sexually attractive or attracted to you sexually.

Unless she is really a virgin that want to abstain from sex which i doubt and if you are looking for sex in relationships, you shouldn't be in relationships with any girl that is not ready to have sex with you, virgin or not because there's really no way to prove a virgin is genuine, next her and look for better prospect.

She may only want to use you for your attention and resources and string you along to waste your time until she find a better prospect, unless she is really a virgin that want to abstain from sex which i doubt. You did good by telling her no money until you have sex but watch the amount of money you are giving a girl in relationships and only put what you can afford to lose and afford and won't feel pain over if she decided to dump you tomorrow as a reward for her good behaviors towards you and don't ever sacrifice your comfort or goal for a girl.

If she is not fvcking your brain out frequently and treating you with care and respect and then attention, she does not deserve any of your money and attention, only reward good behaviors in a girl and punish bad behaviors with attention withdrawal and if she continue with the bad behaviors persistently break up.

It is never too early to have sex with a girl that you are both attracted to each other in fact your goal should be sex first relationship later like every true don out there practices, don't make a girl your girlfriend yet if you have not fvck her once or twice. It is only after sex you can definitely confirm a girl find you attractive sexually and know you have the right chemistry.

If you play your game right and make the right moves you can even fvck a girl on the first date if you can generate the right level of attraction and sexual tension in her. At most by the third date you should have fvck a girl that you both find each other attractive unless you don't play your game right. If she is rejecting your advances and don't want to have sex with you, you next her and cut her lose and look for a better prospect. Any girl that is not ready to have sex with you is not compatible with you because you want sex.

And you don't ask a girl to have sex with you that's stupid, your actions and body language should do the speaking. You should have invited her to a private place alone with just the two of you, Kino and touch her and escalate from there, try to kiss her, then proceed to make out with her, after that you can initiate to have sex with her. If she is not digging you, she won't let you make any moves on her or let you touch her successfully and by the third to fifth date you should have screwed any girl that let you make all these moves.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PureFace1(m): 10:26am On Jun 11, 2023
manoflove22:

As a man you should be the one setting the terms of the relationship not her. You should see yourself as a great prize and great catch.

Letting a woman set the tone of a relationship and playing along with it is like entering a woman's frame and surrendering to the power of that women in the relationship, it is a recipe for disaster. It is like you are being submissive to a woman if you let a woman set the tone of the relationship, it make their pvssy very dry and make them lose attraction for you, it is just a shit test and you are failing the test woefully. She is waiting for a man to dominate her not play along with her rules, make moves on her and she either comply with you or the relationship is over, there are thousands of women out there better than her and no time to play silly games and waste time.

As a man you should be the one dominating in all aspect with strong frame and setting the tone of the relationship , not be the submissive one in the relationship hoping to get some pvssy when they say no pvssy. Unless you both want the same thing, don't let what a woman want or desire supercede your desire in a relationship, as a man you should be the superior one that she must be submissive to.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 10:50am On Jun 11, 2023
T

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DonroxyII: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jeremani:

I understand you bro, normally I would have given her the money just like that. But bro if smashing a girl and still give her money to attend a job interview is a loss to you. I may have loss both ways , but I see it as still helping her. I guess I didn't loss in that aspect.
Don't Allow them to turn you to become Toxic .... A Man Must Take Care of His Women But A Man Must Not Be a Fool !

Awon Omo Luminouz With "Z" !

No be Oyinbo go teach us how to care & Order our Women!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
Yeye the smell

okrikaboi:
I have talked about this here before but there has been a recent development. So my ex ignored two of my calls last year September after we had an argument, the farm tool has been acting up prior to that day so I just couldn't take it anymore. Called her twice she didn't pick and that was how I forgot she ever existed she called back in December giving me 48 hours to take her back (the guts!) I ignored her, one thing about me is that my pride won't let me give a f**k I am loved at home.

Fast forward to three months ago her little sister hit me up and started petting and caring for me o, I even thought it was set up until she visited me but got upset because I took her to a guest house instead of my apartment, truth is I didn't have one then as I was living with my Aunty so she refused to go down on me but I pressed yansh to establish sexual tension, she promised to come back and we have a healthy relationship she is real and raw; not in a vulgar way but she tells me as it is and I love that. I hate pretense in a relationship. If you later fall out of love just effing say so I have other things to do and committment for a man is no joke so I hate pretense! The girl doesn't pretend, her sister my ex later found out that I tried to f**k and bombed my dm with so many disgusting messages I didn't even flinch till I read the part where she brought my parents into it. Of course as a guy man I just read the messages and didn't reply a single word. Her little sister is apologizing to me because she knows her sister is just a pained hoe. This is a girl that has been supportive and have never asked me for a dime. She has her own business unlike her leeching ashawo sister.

Mark this space I swear to f**k the living hell out of her younger sister and dump her that is the only way to exact my revenge if I don't f**k her I'm just going to draw blood from my ex because no one disrespects my family. I take a grudge to the grave and make sure anyone who crosses me gets hit.

I just wanted to vent here, I'm a quiet person, during hits I don't say a word just cut, shoot and move. I think all this bottled rage just needs to be released one way or the other. In the meantime I'm working on my self goals and leveling up, my refund has been approved grin and my political career is promising.

I don't want to be quoted but for us introverts it's not easy because we love wild women and it can cost us.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
XshegzzyeeiX:
From the main market, I went to Kara to purchase assorted meat items and discovered this ugly events unfolding lately.

On getting to my favourite meat seller's spot, I noticed this fair pretty elegant woman coming out of his small kiosk, she made her way to her Sienna car and drove off afterwards.

Seconds later, meat seller was out.
My curiosity made me ask me who that woman was, he told me it's one among the three married women that comes to him regularly for hot servicing.

He told me she gave him #25,000 for job well done. She's wife to a big man like he said.

I was shocked.
Meat seller said it's no big deal that all his Hausa friends within the market selling Onions, Pepper, Carrot, Beans, et cetera all have 2 or more married women that they fuccck freely, some pay the guys also.

From all I was told, these women loves sex alot and they can last as long as 10 to 12 rounds.

Yes you heard right.
I don't know what these Hausa guys use, but I confirmed it that they can go that much rounds of sex on women.

If it's overnight, he pounds her from 11pm till 4am atimes.

10 - 12 rounds of sex.
Such women are gone.

Husbands at home don't know what's happening at all.
You guys are sitting on big time bombs.

These dirty shoe repairers, keg-water pushers, condemned metal pickers, tiger nut sellers, water melon sellers and carrot sellers are busy fucccccking people's wives silly.
Some do it right on your matrimonial beds while some with shame do it away from home.

Little wonder most women in marriage now see their husbands as shiiiiit, coz someone else whips her better than you in dah ozza room.

While you manage to do 1 -3 rounds of sex due to economic factors, your wives are getting banged by heavily drugged Hausa men.

Women are linking up one another to Hausa men that can go more than 3 hours of sex on them.

No protection.
Direct skin to skin.

When it comes to sexual gratification and wild adventure, women don't care about your status in the society or personality.
What she wants is a working dick, strength of a horse and stamina to go as many rounds as possible.

As married men and bachelors, do whatever you want with this piece of information.

I'm out of here.

Yeah.. definitely. The broke man with a sweet dìck is a fantasy women love. Cuz for them it signifies he has nothing much to do in life but to pound her as long as she wants 

However, you have to understand that this hausa guys thing is very rare and are just exceptions. And it's most done through referrals as a last resort.

The main reason why they do it with them is to keep things low key so word doesnt get out. Much better to fùck s random sex machine hausa machine that are husband will never know or suspect than a guy she knows who might want to expose, blackmail or worse, get clingy.

Oh btw, they definitely take stuff for those things. Also add bike men and keke men to that list. Lol

But yeah this is just a summary that married women or girls in relationships are one of the easiest women to fùck because all they need is dìck. And they make it easy for you to give to them. Cuz they are always on the hunt for good dìck or crazy adventures

And the advice for married men is to always be improving and step up your game

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chukshobayo: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
luminouz:

Then, X their asses and find a girl whose green light is the colour of mango leaves.

Don't waste time with girls who are trying to use you for your resources. They are called leeches.

I get the gist.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chukshobayo: 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
okrikaboi:

I finally see who is almost like me....introverts who look like pastors but have wild imaginations hahaha. Men the thing dey pain sometimes. One babe even told me I don't look rough chai...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
Tranquility2345:

Na discussion this one dey call discuss? Na wa o angry
Like I'm not aware... Pele English teacher

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UppaZakum(m): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
Who else has noticed that most recent movie series now depict men as simps and weak characters while women are depicted as strong, tough macho character leading men, taking critical decisions, leading men to wars while men essentially are just yes men who do nothing but simp for the women, go the extra mile for them and will not think twice about losing their ĺives to please the female characters. I just pity the future generation of men. We will soon end up with a generation of weak men and strong women. Just an observation!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mikeangelo0433: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
UppaZakum:
Who else has noticed that most recent movie series now depict men as simps and weak characters while women are depicted as strong, tough macho character leading men, taking critical decisions, leading men to wars while men essentially are just yes men who do nothing but simp for the women, go the extra mile for them and will not think twice about losing their ĺives to please the female characters. I just pity the future generation of men. We will soon end up with a generation of weak men and strong women. Just an observation!
That is if we haven't already.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
DonroxyII:
Don't Allow them to turn you to become Toxic .... A Man Must Take Care of His Women But A Man Must Not Be a Fool !

Awon Omo Luminouz With "Z" !

No be Oyinbo go teach us how to care & Order our Women!

See your bald head like luminouz with Z

A man should ONLY take care of his wife....that's his woman and his responsibility.

If you don't agree, then meet me for a bottle of beer and let's drink ourselves to death.
cheesy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DonroxyII: 4:52am On Jun 12, 2023
luminouz:

See your bald head like luminouz with Z

A man should ONLY take care of his wife....that's his woman and his responsibility.

If you don't agree, then meet me for a bottle of beer and let's drink ourselves to death.
cheesy grin
A Man Should take Care of His Women Europeanised-African Lazy Bas.tards Licking Oyinbo Asses Up & Down ....Dem just dey Turnioniwon Una Brain ....

Boys are the Simps Which is Normal While Men Manned Their Worlds & Environments.. Mould Boys into Men Not Making them to become Toxic hating their Fellow Gender !

All these Redpilling, Incels, MGOTW, Homosexual etc are Oyinbos Ways of Responding to their Women Favoured Systems thus Any African Using such Nonsense is a Bastard Because Here we Care for Our Women as a Man Na Why Many Irresponsible Men Plenty Here ... Fvck, Give Belle & Run leaving Mothers & Kids to the Street grin

My Head is Full of Black Hair as a Yoruba-Boy Mio Raye Weyrey Oyinbo ooo ...

Your Head dey Spark Ni, I drink Reaponsibly Why Would I wanna Drink to Death grin ... Awon Redpiller Isonu grin .... Iberre Ailojuti(Shamelessness)

Who follows Women dey Measure Dick ...

Cli.toris & Pe.nis no be Same Length....

No time for Useless Terms Up & Down !

I take care of My Women Lobatan ....

U dey Poke Person Internal Organs Foki-Gburu With WMDs without Maintenance & You Expect Lubrication in a Machine Without Engine Oil ...

Wicked Men Everywhere..... grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vulcanheph(m): 6:32am On Jun 12, 2023
UppaZakum:
This is all part if the WOKE/FEMINIST agenda by Hollywood.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:57am On Jun 12, 2023
DonroxyII:
A Man Should take Care of His Women Europeanised-African Lazy Bas.tards Licking Oyinbo Asses Up & Down ....Dem just dey Turnioniwon Una Brain ....

Boys are the Simps Which is Normal While Men Manned Their Worlds & Environments.. Mould Boys into Men Not Making them to become Toxic hating their Fellow Gender !

All these Redpilling, Incels, MGOTW, Homosexual etc are Oyinbos Ways of Responding to their Women Favoured Systems thus Any African Using such Nonsense is a Bastard Because Here we Care for Our Women as a Man Na Why Many Irresponsible Men Plenty Here ... Fvck, Give Belle & Run leaving Mothers & Kids to the Street grin

My Head is Full of Black Hair as a Yoruba-Boy Mio Raye Weyrey Oyinbo ooo ...

Your Head dey Spark Ni, I drink Reaponsibly Why Would I wanna Drink to Death grin ... Awon Redpiller Isonu grin .... Iberre Ailojuti(Shamelessness)

Who follows Women dey Measure Dick ...

Cli.toris & Pe.nis no be Same Length....

No time for Useless Terms Up & Down !

I take care of My Women Lobatan ....

U dey Poke Person Internal Organs Foki-Gburu With WMDs without Maintenance & You Expect Lubrication in a Machine Without Engine Oil ...

Wicked Men Everywhere..... grin
K

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2023
okrikaboi:

Yen yen yen....what's this that I'm reading....you want to fuq a woman who never wronged you just to spite her sister, your ex? How is that redpill biko?

Besides, you are in your feelings because your ex abused your parents? grin grin grin grin Dude you need to get a hold of your emotions. Women verbally abuse and it's nothing to me...I laugh it off or type K...who cares about her abuse? Is it going to stick to your parents or what?

You want revenge? Be successful and continue ignoring the leech and just maintain the friendship with the sister. Keep it real. That will pain your ex more than a gunshot to the head. Ignoring women is an art I learned early in life and nothing pains them more than that.

Redpill is not about rage or exacting revenge, it's about self-development. Be guided biko

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2023
Another wasted 30k cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DonroxyII: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2023
luminouz:

K
Ur Papa Left Nyansh!
U no go grow above "K" .. grin ...

E ja wo Lapon Tioyo ... Redpiller na Beginning of Irresponsible Shamelessness Man !

Una Wan Dey Fvck Person Daughters Intestines Without Lubricating Her Mindsets!

Poor Boys grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.