Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2765563 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) ... (2213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 12:22pm On Jan 18
The day you realize women no send you is the time you will start to live and have abundance mentality.

That girl you are killing yourself for there are different men telling her the same thing you told her over and over again at this point it's one she feels for she will select.

so why bother? talk your mind if she no feel you move on don't stress ,she dey give the guy she select free sex meanwhile you dey there they imagine how you will spend your life with her lol.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AnawallsE(m): 12:25pm On Jan 18
Ballzproblem2:
The day you realize women no send you is the time you will start to live and have abundance mentality.

That girl you are killing yourself for there are different men telling her the same thing you told her over and over again at this point it's one she feels for she will select.

so why bother? talk your mind if she no feel you move on don't stress ,she dey give the guy she select free sex meanwhile you dey there they imagine how you will spend your life with her lol.
true but men will always be men. I think it's nature

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:35pm On Jan 18
Lol grin. Y’all simps gon keep learning the hard way grin

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 5:00pm On Jan 18
heartofcity12:
Lol grin. Y’all simps gon keep learning the hard way grin

Investment with negative ROI. grin

MMM no do reach dis one. cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fattprince23: 5:08pm On Jan 18
AndrewTate:
Amazing! These children are still here debating about women for years 🥲.
I wish it was money matters… imagine the progress 🤦🏽‍♂️
You guys that come with this rubbish and hogwash irritates me. It would have made a lot of sense if this thread is in business, career or investment section. You come here to talk this rubbish so as to look serious with your life but you end up looking stupid. Maybe you should go to business thread where they are training people on how to buy and sell domain and ask them why they are still there debating on how to make money and you wish it was relationship with opposite gender matter..... Then tell them to imagine the progress. You see how that sounds?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by vibrogazmo(m): 5:16pm On Jan 18
Some people go just open mouth waaaah.
You come romance section dey ask why dem dey discuss about women.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fattprince23: 5:20pm On Jan 18
SkengRay:
Get the F***. Outta here
That's mamaebe aka Rozz aka and many more username

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fattprince23: 5:22pm On Jan 18
Martinez39s:
Same old Rozcol (aka Rozz/Zzor/Iyaegbe/...). SMH.
She can't even hide right. Is there anything right about her. I doubt.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:37pm On Jan 18
vibrogazmo:
Some people go just open mouth waaaah.
You come romance section dey ask why dem dey discuss about women.
Coming to a red pill thread to express disappointment and ridicule over the discussion of women and female nature is as stupid as going to any major thread in the sports section and crying that sports discussions —as determined by the thread's topic— are ongoing.

It is even as stupid as going to the ashewo thread and belittling or criticising the members for paying for sex and doing their thing. If you don't like want you see on a thread, kindly excuse yourself or start your thread and do better. It is a free world. Anyway, trolls are very stupiđ and childish; you can't expect much from them.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18
GreatAchiever1:

Truth be told, you may be right, and I even thought the same thing when she started trending. But I just want to give her the benefit of doubt as I neither know her nor her husband to confirm.
My own is women should learn a thing or two from her (or whatever submissive feminine wife character she is putting on social media).
A woman's portrayal of love is through respect and submission. If a woman can't respect you, she can't submit to you. If she can't submit to you, she can't love you. I want my woman to submit to me out of her freewill and not out of obligation or in return for something. Unfortunately feminism has taught modern women that submission to a man is a form of oppression. Demand respect and submission and she feels insulted.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 9:15pm On Jan 18
Fattprince23:

She can't even hide right. Is there anything right about her. I doubt.
Fattprince how are you doing? Are you still fat? 😂 Come let me share some weight loss tips for you.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 9:39pm On Jan 18
Rukevwe999:

A woman's portrayal of love is through respect and submission. If a woman can't respect you, she can't submit to you. If she can't submit to you, she can't love you. I want my woman to submit to me out of her freewill and not out of obligation or in return for something. Unfortunately feminism has taught modern women that submission to a man is a form of oppression. Demand respect and submission and she feels insulted.
How old are you?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 10:01pm On Jan 18
Fattprince23:

That's mamaebe aka Rozz aka and many more username
This omo ekiti will not rest
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chukshobayo: 11:47pm On Jan 18
luminouz:

Exactly!!!

Having such thoughts are enough to make me puke.

You of all people puke. Ha I thought you were hardened that you will feel nada, talkless of puking.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 12:26am On Jan 19
Martinez39s:
Coming to a red pill thread to express disappointment and ridicule over the discussion of women and female nature is as stupid as going to any major thread in the sports section and crying that sports discussions —as determined by the thread's topic— are ongoing.

It is even as stupid as going to the ashewo thread and belittling or criticising the members for paying for sex and doing their thing. If you don't like want you see on a thread, kindly excuse yourself or start your thread and do better. It is a free world. Anyway, trolls are very stupiđ and childish; you can't expect much from them.

*Walks into a bar*

"Why this place dey always sell drinks?"

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:03am On Jan 19
Rukevwe999:

💯

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:04am On Jan 19
chukshobayo:

You of all people puke. Ha I thought you were hardened that you will feel nada, talkless of puking.
Simping kinda makes wanna puke.... 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:39am On Jan 19
Dizzyyish:

*Walks into a bar*

Hehe. "Are these children still selling drinks?" grin

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:19am On Jan 19
Dizzyyish:

*Walks into a bar*

Or "walks into a brothel"

"Nawa, for these oloshos sha... Are you people this shameless?"

"Walks off 5mins later with a broken head,nose and a busted nutsack"

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 7:56am On Jan 19
EreluRoz:
How old are you?
Mid twenties

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GreatAchiever1: 8:01am On Jan 19
Rukevwe999:

Submission with her freewill just like that in this digital age is rare, except if na village girl who don't have access to the mainstream media.
A man should demand respect and submission from his woman if disrespect arises and if she feels insulted by it, she was never into you. Just as you said, any lady can feign submission to get something from you in return and once she gets it, disrespect and rebellion kicks in.
Apart from the lady, please I would like to know how many Nigerian women promote feminine submission to their husband online currently, even very few still teach it to their daughters these days and even in the church. Feminism is the order of the day, for ladies that are into the Mainstream media, they've been taught to be strong, independent and "no gree for anybody". You just have to demand submission and respect in the end at some point when defiance comes, it's her obedience in listening to those demands and making the necessary adjustment that will tell if she's into you or not.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 9:35am On Jan 19
"...making the necessary adjustments"

one thing ive noticed abouf feelingss is that FEELINGS IS STRONGLY PAIRED TO ACTING not talking

you dont feel hungry and talk about eating. YOU COOK.
when you feel angry, you break bottle *wink wink OR you pace round the room or anything or do something an angry man would do NOT tell someone "im angry". your anger should reflect in your actions without you needing to say anything
you dont feel Hot and talk about havibg sex. YOU FVCK
you dont feel adventorous and talk abouf going on a vacation. YOU GO ON A VACATION

you dont FEEL remorse and talk about feeling remorse. YOU SHOW YOURRE FEELING REMORSE

THATS WHY A WOMAN NEVER SAYS "IM SORRY"
SHE'D RATHER COOK YOUR BEST FOOD OR IRON YOUR CLOTHES OR GIVE YOU A MIND BLOWING SEX (ACTIONS as opposed to empty words like "im sorry"wink

if a woman says im sorry after she has wronged you and her remorse doesnt reflect in her actions, SHES PLAYING YOU.

dont help her initiate the action ie dont tell her to cook your favorite food. lets her initiate the action herself so youll be sure it came from her mind and not from your influence
thats how to truly know shes FEELING REMORSEFUL. by acting instead of saying.

the same way it sounds petty to tell someone "im angry" instead of showing your anger is the same way it soounds sooo petty to tell someone "im sorry" when youre feeling remorseful. feelings is paired wifh acting not talking!!

ill write a post about this later. ill try make emotions logical so we all can understand

GreatAchiever1:

Submission with her freewill just like that in this digital age is rare, except if na village girl who don't have access to the mainstream media.
A man should demand respect and submission from his woman if disrespect arises and if she feels insulted by it she was never into you. Just as you said, any lady can feign submission to get something from you in return and once she gets it, disrespect and rebellion kicks in.
Apart from the lady, please I would like to know how many Nigerian women promote feminine submission to their husband online currently, even very few still teach it to their daughters these days and even in the church. Feminism is the order of the day, for ladies that are into the Mainstream media, they've been taught to be strong, independent and "no gree for anybody". You just have to demand submission and respect in the end at some point when defiance comes, it's her obedience in listening to those demands and making the necessary adjustment that will tell if she's into you or not.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nasri100(m): 10:26am On Jan 19
Ballzproblem2:

You ended everything. Wise words

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 19
JESHAL007, really carry fire enter this thread, this early 2024. grin

Redpil is Lifeeeeee..

Ride on Sir!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 5:43pm On Jan 19
Does anyone here consume black bullet?

What does it do to the body?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 5:45pm On Jan 19
PinkNature:

What does it do to you?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JESHAL007: 6:12pm On Jan 19
IMPORTANT HEALTH TIPS !!! *AT 60+ SENIOR CITIZENS USUALLY EXPERIENCE THE FOLLOWING:*

Since birth we celebrate and as we grow old, the state of our health keeps changing as well.
At various stages and age in life we celebrate specially:

1. At 40, we celebrate Ruby Jubilee

2. At 45, we celebrate Sapphire Jubilee

3. At 50, we celebrate Golden Jubilee

4. At 60, we celebrate Diamond Jubilee

5. At 70, we celebrate Platinum Jubilee

6. At 75, we celebrate Milestone

However, once we attained the age of 60 and above, all Senior Citizens usually experience various health issues as itemised below. These are usually health issues experienced by most senior citizens;

*1. Food choking*

*2. Neck pain*

*3. Leg cramps.*

*4. Tingling feet.*

The self-help tips given below may help especially senior citizens, before they can get to the doctor.

FOR:

*1. FOOD CHOKING*
You only need to "raise your hands”. By raising your hands above your head, the food stuck in your throat will go down by itself.

*2. NECK PAIN*
Sometimes you wake up in the mornings with pain in the neck. One reason could be the use of wrong pillow. In such a situation, you only need to lift your feet, then pull your toes and move your feet in a clockwise or counterclockwise direction.

*3. CRAMPS*
When you have cramps on your left leg, raise your right hand high, when having cramp in your right leg, raise your left hand high. You will immediately feel better.

*4. TINGLING SENSATION*
When the left foot is tingling, swing your right arm with all your strength, when the right foot is tingling, swing your left arm with all your strength.

*Don't just save this information, Please share with other Senior Citizens.*

----------------------------------

*NOTE: IF YOU ARE ABOVE 55 YEARS OF AGE. (Check #3)*

In USA, immediately you turned 55 years of age, you are a senior citizen.

Although, you would not be collecting your social security benefits until you are 62 years of age.

The fact remains you are a senior citizen at 55

Listen to the advice below:

*CANDID ADVICE TO SENIOR CITIZENS*

Every aged person must agree there is need for extra personal well-being.

1. Avoid sleeping alone at night in the room if possible.

2. Don't ever lock yourself up alone in your room at night.

3. Where your spouse is not available, get somebody to stay with you, especially at night.

4. Don't be too busy/tired to take your drug(s), especially before retiring to bed.

5. Take to your Doctor's directive/advice, especially on what to eat or not what to eat or do.

6. Ageing is not a sickness, it's a natural process.

7. Avoid loneliness at all cost.

8 Make yourself happy, no matter the circumstances, because life goes on with or without you.

9. Reach out to people or places of interest, for as long as your strength could carry/allow you.

10. Be less rigid/ conservative about issues and circumstances.

11. Make people around you happy, but not at the expense of your joy.

12. Chase wealth less, rather, love to enjoy that much you have stored up over time.

13. Be prayerful and less materialistic.

14. Be grateful to God at all times.

15. Make the effort to take walks early in the morning to renew your ageing body

16. Avoid eating after 6:30 pm and where you feel very hungry in the night, eat fruits only and drink a lot of water.

God bless you Nature is not kind to men *who* did not *cater* for their *old* ages when they were *young* .

*Build* your own *house* where you will *live* in your *old* *age* .

*Build* businesses that will *feed* you in *your* *old* *age* .
*Create* *conveniences* that will *engage* you in your *old* *age* .
*Build* *friendship* and *goodwill* that will *serve* you in your *old* *age* .
*Right* *now* , *start* to be *relevant* in club & society or Worship places* and *community* so you could be *reckoned* with in your old age.

*Old* age could be very *lonely* and *agonising* for *men* who did not *plan* for it.
*May* you not *become* a *liability* on your *children* in your *old* *age* .
*May* your *children* not *wish* you an *early* *death* when they *can't* *manage* you again in your *old* *age* .
An *old* *age* without *penny* in your *pocket* is a slow, *agonising* *death* *sentence* !

Be *warned* now...!
There are *three* categories of *people* you cannot do *without* as we are *growing* *older* , your *family* , *people* in your place of *worship* and *childhood* *friends* , who include your *Old* *School* *mates* .

*Friends* , *take* it or leave it, at *60* and *above* , *loneliness* kills because the *children* you are *working* *hard* for now will *go* their *ways* to *raise* their *own* immediate *families* and *pursue* their own *destinies* , *just* as *we* did *now* . At that time it's *these* *people* in these *3* - *categories* that *take* away *loneliness* and *keep* your *company* .

Pls, out of your *busy* *schedule* , *set* time out to *say* *HI* ! to your *real* - *old* - *age* - *cure* - *against* - *loneliness* . In the 3- *categories* , the only *one* that *knows* you *better* and can *relate* with you *down* to *heart* are your *childhood* *friends* .
So *why* are you *feeling* too *big* or *inferior* to come *along* ? It's not *possible* we'll all be at the *same* *level* . *Some* will be *very* *rich* , *moderate* and some *poor* - that is the *beauty* and *misery* of life. *Some* will be so *educated* , while *some* will *still* be *Secondary* *school* *certificate* *holders* .

*If* you are *up* , *bring* others that are *willing* *up* , and *if* you are *down* , never *bring* those that are *up* *down* with your *mouth* or *attitude* .
At close to *50* years and *above* , you have *10* to *15* years of *active* *working* life.

*Stop* saying *I* *am* this, I *am* *that* . *Flow* into other *people's* *lives* and *let* then *flow* into *yours* .

*Respect* *friendship* and *value* *relationship* .

Let us *pass* this to all *friends* on our *contacts* , *Rich* or *Poor* .

*You* *can't* *exhibit* *pride.* *Live* *simple.*

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19
IAmHim1:
thats the reality on ground

a submissive woman--"the angel you dont know" is more dangerous than a feminist--"the devil you know"

a submissive woman can catch you off guard cus may never see it coming

but fake character cannot be faked for too long. if youre observant, youll notice a crack

theres book of judith, an apocryoha(bible related). you could read on it to see how a woman faked submission to higher authority to free her people from an oppressive rule
A man who affirms his masculinity through a woman's praise and submission to him should be ready to have his ego toyed with. A manipulative woman would play mind games with the man by leading him on with her submission, making him feel he is the manliest of men, then one day she suddenly withholds submission. Her sudden change makes him feel emasculated, as if he has not been manly enough. To see himself as an alpha again he tries to win back her submission(on her own terms), and he falls into a mind game of on-and-off submission where the woman the woman controls his masculinity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 11:13pm On Jan 19
GreatAchiever1:

A man should demand respect and submission from his woman if disrespect arises and if she feels insulted by it, she was never into you. Just as you said, any lady can feign submission to get something from you in return and once she gets it, disrespect and rebellion kicks in.
Well, yeah. But sometimes to demand something, you must be actually be able to afford it. You may desire an iPhone but if you can't afford it, you can't demand for it else you look like a fool.
To demand respect and submission, you must be a man worthy of respect, I.e you must be an high valued man and have a strong frame. Imagine a broke, jobless incel or low valued man demanding high respect and submission from a woman, he will look foolish and get henpecked because he doesn't naturally attract these attributes in his life. And submission is expensive, a woman must be able to trust you before she can give herself to your authority.
Women still submit to men but in modern times their standards have been amped up way too high. Most men have become see-finish for women's eyes. Yeah, despite how strong your frame might be, some women will still not want to submit to you despite your demand, but that's their problem. Leave them, you own your masculinity.
Again there are "species" of women, due to their upbringing and character, that find it gravely difficult to submit to a man, thus you have to be very careful when selecting a woman if you value feminine respect and submission - I'll treat this subject one of these days.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:03am On Jan 20
Rukevwe999:

Mid twenties
Never answer her again please.

She is a troll whose aim is to derail this thread. We always ignore IT

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:05am On Jan 20
PinkNature:

Sets you at risk of heart attack!!! But the one with vodka and no caffeine seems better than the ones without.

Bull Taurine and Caffeine are not to be consumed too much and most energy drinks stink of them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 4:37am On Jan 20
gold!
ubunja called them pickmeishas

pickmeishas- independent women/alpha ladies that basically see themselves as men(providers) due to the absent fathers in their lives or dead beat fathers. They watch their mother struggle to put good on the table with their father contributing little or nothing so they hold that as the standard in their life: women are supposed to provide for men. due to their struggles, masculine energy now flows through them. they chase sex, even going as far as paying and they demand to be chosen or picked by men by virtue of their "manly" accomplishments.

but men dont fvck their fellow men. masculinity is paired with femininity.

looking foward to your post
Rukevwe999:

Well, yeah. But sometimes to demand something, you must be actually be able to afford it. You may desire an iPhone but if you can't afford it, you can't demand for it else you look like a fool.
To demand respect and submission, you must be a man worthy of respect, I.e you must be an high valued man and have a strong frame. Imagine a broke, jobless incel or low valued man demanding high respect and submission from a woman, he will look foolish and get henpecked because he doesn't naturally attract these attributes in his life. And submission is expensive, a woman must be able to trust you before she can give herself to your authority.
Women still submit to men but in modern times their standards have been amped up way too high. Most men have become see-finish for women's eyes. Yeah, despite how strong your frame might be, some women will still not want to submit to you despite your demand, but that's their problem. Leave them, you own your masculinity.
Again there are "species" of women, due to their upbringing and character, that find it gravely difficult to submit to a man, thus you have to be very careful when selecting a woman if you value feminine respect and submission - I'll treat this subject one of these days.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) ... (2213) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Robnectar(m), heartofcity12, Biofil84(m), iichidodo, Mirabeldubbin1, christianjoy(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.