Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,959 members, 7,838,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2798095 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:15pm On May 13
Dear [young] men,

If you are a rich man who makes money in a dishonorable way, women will forgive this. grin

If you are a poor man who makes little money in an honorable way, women will not forgive this. cheesy

Women will forgive you for being evil, but not for being powerless.
💯

Disclaimer: This isn't a campaign for you to deep hands into illegality.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JESHAL007: 12:29pm On May 13
Martinez39s:
PART 2

WOMEN AND CHEATING (part a)

NB: any talk of pleasure, enjoyment or whatever is simply referring mainly to lust, and sexual fantasies in some aspects.

Following the first part of my short write up, some would be inclined to ask "since we can't stop a woman from cheating if she wants to cheat, can't we find a woman who out of goodness and decency is guaranteed not to cheat? The good, decent girl who won't cheat?" This second lengthy write up will put you in a perspective where you can answer this question for yourself.

As a woman will invariably have her best interests take precedence over you, whatever bond you think you share, and whatever you have done for her in the past and present, so will she do with her sexual enjoyment, exploration and pleasure. These will be readily prioritised over whatever sanctity or regard for you which you think are intrinsic to your committed relationship. In this regard, female nature exempts no man; doesn't matter if you are a redpiller or not, simp or not. As a result, there is no man that cannot be cheated on.

Some men naively think there are women who sincerely say to themselves "this man has been good to me and he will continue to be good to me. He also provides well. Hence, out of my respect, appreciation, sanctity and/or regard for our relationship/marriage, I will close my legs and not utilise any SAFE, SECRET AND NONJUDGEMENTAL opportunity (that let me indulge all sorts of fantasies, pleasures and debauchery I want) to have sex with the guy who currently gets me in mood and who I think can pound me to my satisfaction, even better than my man does." lmao. Lori iro; female nature doesn't work like that. It doesn't happen. Things such as "I like/love him, therefore I will close legs and not have the fun I am opportuned and in the mood to have in secret while I keep my relationship/marriage." Such never happens. Even if you are the best provider and the most excellent husband/bf/father or you are the most knowledgeable and astute redpiller with a masculine frame made of adamantium, the same applies. Her sexual enjoyment, exploration and pleasure will take precedence over you and your deeds.

Even if she genuinely feels and treats you as the "love" of her life openly, it won't deter her from cheating. As much as people might want to think otherwise or intuitively think, even the respect and regard she has for you won't stop her from prioritizing her sexual enjoyment and pleasure over you and your deeds when the "iron is hot"; what RESPECT and REGARD do is that they ensure your woman takes extra steps to conceal her infidelity and shenanigans from you, and she will keep these things far away from you and be discreet so as not to get you upset or bring shame to you. This won’t make sense to many; it will sound counterintuitive because it seems natural to think that a woman who respects you will not cheat because she has regard for you, but female nature doesn't work like that. It is what it is. Don't let a woman's or simp's words make you think otherwise.

This is the reason why picking a woman from the gutters, helping her family in whatever way, and giving her a good life as a boyfriend or husband won't stop her from cheating on you with the available guy that is sexy, gets her in the mood and who she currently thinks can rock her world in bed if the opportunity presents itself and she can get away with it and still keep her relationship or marriage. This is the reason why a woman will have no problem sleeping with another guy in the apartment you bought for her if she can keep it a secret from you and still maintain the relationship/marriage for its benefits and security. If she can have the best of both worlds without any trouble, she will. What you have sacrificed or done for a woman does not guarantee fidelity the same way these won't stop her from monkey branching; no man is exempted from this.

Make sure you have it in mind that women are the prime self-centered UTILITARIANS of nature, most especially towards men in their dating strategy. That's nature. They put themselves first and are always after their best interests. Their best interests will always supercede what you have done for her in the past... the same applies to her pleasures and search for sexual novelties and fulfillment of her fantasies. Married or not, old or young, etc the same applies. What you have done as a guy, redpiller or not, and the sacrifices you have made cannot elicit sexual loyalty from a woman; your provision and resources only guarantee association with the woman (it's in her best interest to associate with you). It doesn't matter if you trained her (as a wife/gf) in school, gave your kidney to keep her (as a wife/gf) alive, or lost an arm to save her life; when she is in the mood and she is opportuned (as I explained), her pleasures, interests and satisfaction will take precedence over your past deeds. Your past deeds and the respect you command wouldn't stop her from seeking and eloping with a better option in the same way your past deeds and the respect you command wouldn't stop her from sampling a better diçk and exploring with that guy that gets her in the mood, regardless of the sanctity of her relationship/marriage.

The same way people believe woman can love them, as the blue pill suggests, is the same way people believe there are women who will give them sexual loyalty for whatever reason (eg. virtue from religion or culture, appreciation, respect, regard, sanctity of the relationship etc.) As a utilitarian, her association with you is based on benefit and your usefulness to her (Briffault's law). The sanctity of the relationship doesn't feed her or pay her bills or counts were it comes to prioritizing her best interests and sexual pleasures; how long the courtship/marriage is or how long you've known each other won't count when it comes to prioritizing her best interests and pleasures. The same applies to the vows, love promises and profession of love she made to you. If she can get the best of both worlds by getting "fun" in secret and reaping the benefits and security from being in a relationship/marriage with you, she will; she is getting her needs and wants, and that's all that matters.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vintage9999: 4:49pm On May 13
Guys please I need input on how to end PE for good, without CD use. I mainly use cd, and with it i have some control over how i last, but when I decided to go raw with my new gf over d weekend, I came in less than 2 mins of penetration. I could see the disappointment on her face n she was unwilling to go again with me. Your contributions and suggestions will be of immense importance to me. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Streak47: 6:39pm On May 13
Vintage9999:
Guys please I need input on how to end PE for good, without CD use. I mainly use cd, and with it i have some control over how i last, but when I decided to go raw with my new gf over d weekend, I came in less than 2 mins of penetration. I could see the disappointment on her face n she was unwilling to go again with me. Your contributions and suggestions will be of immense importance to me. Thanks.
Never did raw before cause of trust issues even with the so called 'V's always masked! Can't trust dem f-folks over to raw diggers.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:01pm On May 13

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:38am On May 14
Lol 😆

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olamoses75(m): 7:22pm On May 14
In all you do, don't be this guy.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Philosopher1979: 7:33pm On May 14
olamoses75:

From redpill tutorials

1. She does not love him and is only marrying him for his money. Money is the only reaso why she is with him
2. She has another man somewhere that is sexing her.
3. If she marries him she will commit paternity fraud and still be sleeping with the man she really loves.
3. The red pill is a life saver and an emancipator
4. Women sometimes marry for financial security and not for love and it is dangerous.
5. He should lie to her that he does not have any money again and see what she does again

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:48am On May 15
olamoses75:

The guy na mumu...

Still asking mumu questions..some men are dense sha!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 5:48am On May 15
https://www.nairaland.com/8092048/relationship-7-years-going-down#129950866

Guys check this thread up.
You can feel the pains of the guy as he sees his relationship of hard 7 years slips off his hands.
Have been thinking about it and will reply him in due time but what amazes me regularly in relationships is how women easily work out without looking back.
It has to be studied.
7 years of emotional, physical, sexual, psychological investment and you can just easily discard all those and work out.
No wonder many women are not good in business and are hardly in first 100 richest humans in the world without inheriting the wealth from parent or divorce.
You can't have such mentality and be good in business or innovations.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 5:50am On May 15
heartofcity12:
Lol 😆

grin cheesy

Helper indeed.
She dey find mugu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:04am On May 15
emmaodet:

grin cheesy

Helper indeed.
She dey find mugu

Serves her right, she won chop his resources anyhow but she no won do cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 8:12am On May 15
heartofcity12:

Serves her right, she won chop his resources anyhow but she no won do cheesy

See wetin lack of toto dey cause. A grown man go dey scan internet for fake stories to justify his hatred of women wey no dey gree look him side. God help you!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 1:20pm On May 15
heartofcity12:
💯

She will break the rules for the men she wants.
And make the rules for the men who wants her.

That's some real fact right there.

One way to know if a woman wants you is, if she's willing to inconvenience herself to meet your demands.

For example, If you ask her out but she says she's busy and she's not rescheduling, then that's a good sign she doesn't want you.

Walk away immediately... Don't waste your time on her.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:23pm On May 15
Pukkalolo:

She will break the rules for the men she wants.
And make the rules for the men who wants her.

That's some real fact right there.

One way to know if a woman wants you is, if she's willing to inconvenience herself to meet your demands.

For example, If you ask her out but she says she's busy and she's not rescheduling, then that's a good sign she doesn't want you.

Walk away immediately... Don't waste your time on her.

Spot on 💯

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:25pm On May 15
Karlifate:
Dear [young] men,

If you are a rich man who makes money in a dishonorable way, women will forgive this. grin

If you are a poor man who makes little money in an honorable way, women will not forgive this. cheesy

Women will forgive you for being evil, but not for being powerless.
💯

Disclaimer: This isn't a campaign for you to deep hands into illegality.

Yet they’re the first to bail on you when you’re nabbed. The game is the game..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by imustsaymymindo: 2:38pm On May 15
olamoses75:

At least he hasn't acted yet. He is in his blue-pill frame and he did the best thing by asking a question(not on the right platform though). Anyways, this is the period where guys are prone to be receptive to being unplugged.

Btw, these kind of posts sometimes are just clout-chasing.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Loverboi2cute(m): 9:35pm On May 15
Karlifate:
Dear [young] men,

Here are some truths mommy didn’t tell you about Women:::

1:
They like arrogant sexually entitled men.

2:
They love to compete for a High Value Man.

3:
Jealousy turns them on.

4:
They get h0rny thinking about you fukking other girls.

5:
Gifts & other surprises can't give you their [lasting] loyalty.

👌💯

Lord Karlifate, dat was quite spot on.... d hard truth concerning dis gender

Anytime i miss Ur Pills, I dey feel guilty with myself 😁😁

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 11:04pm On May 15
Please I need recipe for Nigerian homemade protein shakes. For muscle mass.

*No protein powder* pls.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 1000Capacity: 11:06pm On May 15
emmaodet:
https://www.nairaland.com/8092048/relationship-7-years-going-down#129950866

Guys check this thread up.
You can feel the pains of the guy as he sees his relationship of hard 7 years slips off his hands.
Have been thinking about it and will reply him in due time but what amazes me regularly in relationships is how women easily work out without looking back.
It has to be studied.
7 years of emotional, physical, sexual, psychological investment and you can just easily discard all those and work out.
No wonder many women are not good in business and are hardly in first 100 richest humans in the world without inheriting the wealth from parent or divorce.
You can't have such mentality and be good in business or innovations.

7 years is too long a time for any serious man to settle down with a lady. At most 4 years.
4 years sef too long

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 8:17am On May 16
PinkNature:
Please I need recipe for Nigerian homemade protein shakes. For muscle mass.

*No protein powder* pls.

Thanks.

This guy. You are always asking very weird questions here. Please how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JESHAL007: 11:24am On May 16
You should count yourself a lucky guy jorh..

Why waste your precious time trying to toast a woman?

That bullshit really marvels me..

1. You stop her

2. You try to know her name

3. You start begging for her contact, which you might not even get because she’ll tell you she doesn’t give out her number, moreover she has so many male contacts saved to her phone ..

4. She then gives you the number after so much beggings and convincing... You then start calling her with your own airtime

5. She sometimes act funny on phone, but then you try your best to beg her to accept you into her life

6. After much beggings and persuasions, she then agrees to hang out with you. You then become very excited angry

7. When you two finally meets, all the expenses na for your head, plus her transport fare cheesy

8. Then you’re now happy you finally got your fellow human being who will practically add nothing meaningful to your life.. Only thing she brings in return for your time and money is just spread legs, and share some diseases/infections with you.. undecided

Use your head bros..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 11:39am On May 16
JESHAL007:
You should count yourself a lucky guy jorh..

Why waste your precious time trying to toast a woman?

That bullshit really marvels me..

1. You stop her

2. You try to know her name

3. You start begging for her contact, which you might not even get because she’ll tell you she doesn’t give out her number, moreover she has so many male contacts saved to her phone ..

4. She then gives you the number after so much beggings and convincing... You then start calling her with your own airtime

5. She sometimes act funny on phone, but then you try your best to beg her to accept you into her life

6. After much beggings and persuasions, she then agrees to hang out with you. You then become very excited angry

7. When you two finally meets, all the expenses na for your head, plus her transport fare cheesy

8. Then you’re now happy you finally got your fellow human being who will practically add nothing meaningful to your life.. Only thing she brings in return for your time and money is just spread legs, and share some diseases/infections with you.. undecided

Use your head bros..

Clearly copy and paste. Why don’t you ever give credit to those you stole your copy and paste from ? angry
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:56pm On May 16
👍

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:58pm On May 16
It’s genuine high interest or nothing #trp

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:59pm On May 16
Let that sink in

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:01pm On May 16

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:02pm On May 16
Word

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:03pm On May 16
💯

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:05pm On May 16

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:06pm On May 16
Whores everywhere nowadays. Whorism now equates Feminism, interesting..

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: moremuch1(m), Susily(m), dreamxhaser and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.