Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,884 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2833573 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2special(m): 12:44pm On May 25
Another one

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:50pm On May 25
2special:
Another one
A man who doesn't do DNA test is a stupid man. When I see things like this, I earnestly hope they are not true.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 4:32pm On May 25
Acebrain28:
please sorry for derailing

Dear people please show some love to me

Nothing is too little ..
Today 25th May is my birthday.
Help put a smile on my family on this birth date of mine!

Access Bank

God bless you abundantly!

Guy, why you dey put your picture for here? 🤔
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 4:44pm On May 25
ubunja:
yes, men can turn down sex due to self-control and morality issues. That's commendable. The "but" here is that no man must think doing so has a bearing on how women view him. As concerning value and worth.
Because at the end how it plays out is That pucc you're passing on to appear special/different from other men, the lady is just going to take it to another guy! Usually some guy who's always available for quick cheap no-stress sex. Some guys just make it so hard and complicated to give them sex girls simply stop offering.

I'm sure we've all heard of a situation where some morally upright gentleman of a guy had a lady always visiting him acting funny for him but the guy was always "controlling" himself until the lady gave up, stopped visiting and somehow ended up getting pregnant for some clown.
What the gentleman did is really not playing hard to get in the dating sense, he just missed opportunities.

Okay let's switch genders for better clarity.

How does a woman play hard to get?

We go back to the foundation of male/female dynamics: Men love sex, Women love money. Men want sex, Women want money.

A woman then plays hard to get by being stingy with SEX. Cause sex is what men want.
While a man plays hard to get by being stingy with LOVE aka commitment, cause that's what women want.

A man doesn't play hard to get by refusing sex just as a woman doesn't play hard to get by refusing love/commitment/money. A man takes the sex but refuses to give the woman that one thing she wants (love/commitment/money) -that's him playing hard to get. Because until a man is in love or committed the woman hasn't actually got him.

Same way,,, a woman takes the love, commitment and money that's offered to her but denies men that one thing they all want: sex. Cause until a woman has given a man sex, the man hasn't actually got anything worthwhile from the woman. He hasn't yet "got" the woman.
The moment of truth for women is when a man finally commits. And the moment of truth for men is when a woman finally gives sex.

If you're a woman it doesn't matter if Davido or Chris Brown wants to sleep with you. What matters is Do they want to commit?Do they want to marry you? That's the question cause that's what really determines your worth IN THEIR EYES. Being good enough for sex is inferior. Being good enough to committment is superior. Its when a man commits that you have got got him.

That's why when a woman cheats a man's first question is "Did you sleep with him?" Cause for men there's nothing serious until sex happens.
And when a man cheats women's first question is "Do you love her?" Cause women understands that men will fucc anything, its when a man commits that things become serious.

Men and women are looking at sex and love from opposing sides, so what they value, what they see as valuable, is also opposed.

When a girl tells her friends "Moses loves me!" What do the friends ask? They ask, "What has he done for you?!"
Meanwhile, if a guy tells his friends, "Dorothy loves me!" They're going to ask "Did she let you smash?"

Which is to say, A woman can't say "Moses loves me cause he had sex with me". Not really, cause sex is not something men control. Just as a man can't say,"Dorothy loves me cause she bought me this and that". Cause a womans commitment is worthless. As long as he hasn't smashed Dorothy, his friends can't really be convinced Dorothy loves him. Cause the only thing of value Dorothy has is the pucc. Until she puts that on the table, she's holding back.

All this is to illustrate both men and women understand the "moment of Truth" concerning each gender. A woman can't use commitment to show a guy she loves him, just as much as a man can't use sex to show a woman he loves her. Women express love by sex, men express love by commitment. Hence that woman who's hard to fucc is the woman everyone fights for cause she has value.Just like that man who's hard to commit is the man everyone fights for cause he has value.
Which brings us full circle back to the virgin and the Bad boy as the most valuable in the dating field.

This pill is too hottttt ....hot like tatashe' grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:05pm On May 25
Smartb0y:

I have gotten to a stage where I've come to realize "Most" men not "Some" just want to be used.
They just want to live and serve the feminine imperative.
No matter what you tell them, even when the handwriting is clearly stated on the wall, they'll still simp.

It's deeply ingrained in them to simp.

I guess that's just part of the triangle of life.

The Man -->The Simp --> The Woman

There must exist a balance,so naturally the scale must be balance.

But as it's stands there's no balance, Simping is the order of the day.

Well,not all can or will be saved.

Who needs saving will most likely find salvation.

Then again women are always around to ultimately reboot their mode of thinking.
I agree with you!!! Some men love to suffer. I have shouted and advised till I was tired. Now, I just kukuma dey look as they come to you for advice, but in their minds, they know they won't follow or even give a fuq about the advice...so why should I waste my saliva?

Let them suffer!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:05pm On May 25
Acebrain28:
please sorry for derailing

Dear people please show some love to me

Nothing is too little ..
Today 25th May is my birthday.
Help put a smile on my family on this birth date of mine!

Access Bank

God bless you abundantly!
Nope .we won't...this is no charity thread!!

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:09pm On May 25
2special:
Another one

Three whole kids!!!

And he attempted suicide twice? Why kill himself instead of thanking God and trying to rebuild his life...

Damn!! These girls are wilding out there

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 6:40pm On May 25
wahaladondey:

How do I start and maintain a conversation with a lady I find attractive? I am not the best conversationalist, I get fidgety and fear I might sound or look stupid whenever I engage in a conversation, externally I seem to exude some form of confidence but internally I’m usually just breaking down.

How do I steer the conversations in a more sexual direction? My hurtful degree of self awareness keeps a tight rope around what I feel I should be socially acceptable to say or not, it makes me not want to come across as offensive or perverted.

I want to build up on whatever advices I can get, make them practical and deliver results to this forum, thanks in anticipation.

I would further edit this post if I have more questions.

Karlifate
luminouz
Rizzputin
Martinez39s
Pukkalolo
Ubunja
and other real gees on this thread in no particular order.

You remember the Bible story of David and Goliath, in which little boy, David knocked out and kill the Powerful “giant” Goliath using just a sling and a stone.

That story was designed to highlight the lessons that you can be little but still achieve giant results. But here's something that most people didn't notice about that story:

David was actually the powerful character in the story, not Goliath.

Here's how...

First off, David already had experiences killing dangerous predators like Lions and bears... A boy who has killed lions and bear in the past is actually a dangerous boy.

Secondly, David was highly skilled with sling. A sling is literally a low-key deadly weapon used in battles in the olden days. You put the stone on it, then you spin it around to gain momentum, thereby converting the rotational energy of the sling into translational energy of the sling projectile. So that when the stone is released, it flies towards your target with the kinetic energy almost as equal the speed of a bullet fired from a gun. Which can practically knock out it's target.

But are those the only things that made David the power character? Not really!

Then What's it? Well, it's the power of UNPREDICTABILITY.

Let me explain:

When a woman predict something from you, but you say or do something different, she become intrigued and curious about you...

What made David more powerful was the fact that he unknownly created an UNPREDICTABLE situation.

Look at it:

Goliath challenge the Israel’s troops to bring their best soldier from their camp to fight him one on one.. Ofcourse, Goliath was expecting a mighty Israeli soldier to come out and challenge him, so that they can begin an intense sword/ spear one on one fight.

But to his surprise what he saw was a little teenage boy with a sling and few stones running toward him. HE DIDN'T PREDICT THAT. That was totally unexpected. And this actually amused Goliath and so he relaxed and loose guard. And because he loose guard, he lost to David.

When a woman expect a pattern from you, but you say or do something unexpected, she tends to find it amusing and then "loose guard" and become more curious about you...

See what I mean:

When you ask a little kid, "how are you?" The kid automatically respond with "fine"
The kid is used to being asked, "how are you" so often that the logical response "fine" has become automatic in his brain.

Same with the beautiful woman: she ALREADY predict how the typical guy will converse with her.

Why?

Because she's used to hearing that style of conversation from men all her life. So when a new guy starts talking to her, she already predict how the conversation will go, and so she already has an automatic logical response for him...

Guy: “Hey beautiful, how are you”

Girl: (she expects that from him) “Hi”

Guy: “You look familiar. Do you live/school/work around this place?"

Girl: (she's already used to men asking her that) "yeah, I school here."

Guy: "so what's your name?"

Woman (she's already used to that from guys): “Stella"

Guy: “Wow! Nice name”

Woman: “K"

Guy: “So how's your day going?”

Woman: (she expects that from him): “fine”

That's a pretty basic conversation, but the issue here's is, she's bored with him because she's already so used to that kind of conversation from men, so she already has an automatic "logical" response to that. And so no feelings is involved from her part.

And that's the key with women: you don't want a logical response from her: you want an "emotional" response from her.

Women are emotional creatures. In order to increase her interest/attraction for you, you have to stir her emotions, so she can feel something for you. It don't matter whether the feeling produce is positive or negative, as long as you are producing emotional reaction from her, you are way ahead of other guys.

Most women often response to me emotionally because I often say thing that they are not generally used to hearing from men...

Me meeting a new lady:

Me: "I haven't even spoken to you yet, but I've learned few things from you already"

Lady: (wasn't expecting that from me, so she got curious) "Really, Tell me, what's that?"

Me: “What I'm about to say might upset you, but to be honest, I don't really give a shit"

Me: (she’s generally not used to men talking to her that way; she’s more curious): “Okay, I'm listening. I want to hear you?”

Me: “You’ve got the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen”

Lady (she wasn't expecting that from me; she laughs): "You are really a funny guy, but thanks anyways…”

Me: "but don't let that swell your head…I think my eyes are more beautiful than yours”

Woman: (she didn’t predict that from me; she laughs again and got more curious) "you are funny guy, who are you please?"

Me: "my name is Chris...introduce yourself to me”

*****Our conversation continues*****

She got intrigued and curious because everything I was telling her was unexpected and unpredictable. Quite a number of ladies are currently into me because I'm totally unpredictable... When they expect certain behavior from me, I behave entirely different..

I mean, think of it:

This is a really long post, but Curiosity made you read it up to this point because:

First off, I began with Bible story of David and Goliath, so in your mind you were like,

"Ok, what's pukka up to with this one"

So you got curious and kept reading...

Then I related the David & Goliath story with being Unpredictable with women...

You didn't get bored with it, because from the beginning you didn't really predict how the write-up will flow...

Never allow women predict you. When she expects one thing from you, do something entirely different. This actually also prevent her from being able to manipulate you.
Remember, she can only manipulate or exploit what she can predict.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:11pm On May 25
Pukkalolo...can you please break off your posts into sections? That's a long ass read bro!!!

JayAjoku...you have some points in your posts but kindly don't put all the blames for women misbehaviors on men or make it look like we are solely responsible for their bleeped up nature. That's you still making them unaccountable for their actions. I am not a yahoo boy but I have lived in environments where they solely thrived and socalled oppressed other guys with their opulence. I never turned around to be a yahoo boy because I DECIDED not to be one. Few women even in Naija will still refuse you and your money, no matter what the cost is. That is called accountability. Even though men encourage such bullshit entitlement behaviors from women, it is still up to the women to be accountable for agreeing. It's a choice.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 7:51pm On May 25
luminouz:
Pukkalolo...can you please break off your posts into sections? That's a long ass read bro!!!

Thanks Luminouz... I get you.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 7:58pm On May 25
This is not a farewell message...

Brothers, I'll be off this thread and nairaland for a while because I'll be on journey/project that'll need 100% of my focus.

I genuinely appreciate everyone here. I hold you all in high esteem.

I hope this thread gets bigger and bigger. Can't wait to be back to this thread in the future to see what I've missed.

And remember,

Having redpill knowledge is important but also make sure you keep focusing on your SELF-IMPROVEMENT grind of becoming a Man of high value. Even in the very introduction of my book below, you noticed I stated how important self-improvement is.

I'll be back soon. God bless you all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 9:08pm On May 25
luminouz:

JayAjoku...you have some points in your posts but kindly don't put all the blames for women misbehaviors on men or make it look like we are solely responsible for their bleeped up nature. That's you still making them unaccountable for their actions. I am not a yahoo boy but I have lived in environments where they solely thrived and socalled oppressed other guys with their opulence. I never turned around to be a yahoo boy because I DECIDED not to be one. Few women even in Naija will still refuse you and your money, no matter what the cost is. That is called accountability. Even though men encourage such bullshit entitlement behaviors from women, it is still up to the women to be accountable for agreeing. It's a choice.
men are not responsible for their messed up nature but a man somewhere is responsible . I’m not here to argue with you I want you to think about it deeply. It’s always a man that leads a woman astray yes she has the power of choice but ultimately as the bible curse of god on the woman goes her desire shall be to him.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by abba190: 11:08pm On May 25
2special:
Another one
u guys are gullible for trusting this dna test 100%
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:25am On May 26
jayAjoku:
men are not responsible for their messed up nature but a man somewhere is responsible . I’m not here to argue with you I want you to think about it deeply. It’s always a man that leads a woman astray yes she has the power of choice but ultimately as the bible curse of god on the woman goes her desire shall be to him.
So it was a man that made Eve eat the apple too?🙄🙄🙄

You think women are some lily livered beings all the time? They may be weaker but they are not dumb...they won't do what they don't benefit from.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 1:55am On May 26
my point exactly but Adam was to blame for it all and not eve didn’t you notice that part? Of course they are not dumb, but look at society especially Nigerian society and tell me men are not to be blamed. Simps outnumber Manly Men
luminouz:

You think women are some lily livered beings all the time? They may be weaker but they are not dumb...they won't do what they don't benefit from.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 2:29am On May 26
luminouz:

I always feel the energy of an ugly broke man wey women no dey look from your posts. I sure say you dey soapy at least 4 times a day….
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 2:32am On May 26
Pukkalolo:
This is not a farewell message...

Brothers, I'll be off this thread and nairaland for a while because I'll be on journey/project that'll need 100% of my focus.

I genuinely appreciate everyone here. I hold you all in high esteem.

I hope this thread gets bigger and bigger. Can't wait to be back to this thread in the future to see what I've missed.

And remember,

Having redpill knowledge is important but also make sure you keep focusing on your SELF-IMPROVEMENT grind of becoming a Man of high value. Even in the very introduction of my book below, you noticed I stated how important self-improvement is.

I'll be back soon. God bless you all.

Look at this one dey feel like don dadda of redpill. Hahaha. Who send you? You don realize say you no fit catch Mugu for here with all your redpill book promotions, you come dey use aggressive advertising style now. Yamayama fall on that your bald head there. Hungry man like you angry

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JESHAL007: 6:26am On May 26
Skepticus:

The advice given by these gold-diggers to manipulate men in the red pill/MGTOW is something that you are deeply aware of (being an OG here). However, those reading stuffs here are at different level of the red pill and MGTOW. Some who have swallowed the red pill are a few inches away, into going back to worshipping pussies over their lives. Some here may not be interested in all we say. They just get the temporary kick off being in an all-male thread discussing about issues mostly related to women. As soon as they are off this thread, they go back to dissing those in the red pill and wallowing in their blue-pilled state. Some here, (I'm aware) are on a deeper level as monks. No interest in impressing/gaming women, and the society. They just want to make their money, enjoy their lives and be left alone.

In typical gold-digging fashion, the advises (targeting rich guys who show their "red pilledness) have ranged from playing feminine and submissive (Chameleon), never give sex easily (acting chaste) while having an appearance that messes with his sexual imaginations (implied sex, knowing that men have a weakness for sex). Don't ask him for cash (it cheapens her game. Only cheap prostitutes do that), rather project his spendings into business/investments. This appeals to his ego and he starts to commit gradually without knowing while she makes her moves on the low.

For the rich ones going their own way, use shaming tactics like " gay-shaming" "stingy-shaming" into pricking his ego. In trying to prove you wrong, he spends. For those who appear to be monks or dilly-dallying with women, abort mission - wrong target.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:03am On May 26
jayAjoku:
my point exactly but Adam was to blame for it all and not eve didn’t you notice that part? Of course they are not dumb, but look at society especially Nigerian society and tell me men are not to be blamed. Simps outnumber Manly Men
Lmaooo..my bible knowledge must be out of date...God warned them both not to eat the apple, she was seduced by a snake to eat it and convinced Adam to eat it too and you still blamed him? She wasn't forced or coerced and she made a choice.

Many men are simps in our society and I agree they contribute to the entitlement but I still refuse to blame MEN SOLELY for this. Make women accountable to their choices or else you help fuel their entitlement too. It's only women who blame everyone but themselves for their own choices.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faber(m): 10:23am On May 26
luminouz:

Lmaooo..my bible knowledge must be out of date...God warned them both not to eat the apple, she was seduced by a snake to eat it and convinced Adam to eat it too and you still blamed him? She wasn't forced or coerced and she made a choice.

Many men are simps in our society and I agree they contribute to the entitlement but I still refuse to blame MEN SOLELY for this. Make women accountable to their choices or else you help fuel their entitlement too. It's only women who blame everyone but themselves for their own choices.
according to the man who interviewed the snake sometime around 2001, the snake said, he was on his own when Eve approached him that afternoon and started teasing him and come ask am: "anything for ur girl" na im he give am the apple. And true true na so dem women dey behave, u will be on ur lane a married woman for area, will call u, begin smile ask u make u find am small thing, once they know you are single. So all blame goes to Eve.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:30pm On May 26
Faber:
according to the man who interviewed the snake sometime around 2001, the snake said, he was on his own when Eve approached him that afternoon and started teasing him and come ask am: "anything for ur girl" na im he give am the apple. And true true na so dem women dey behave, u will be on ur lane a married woman for area, will call u, begin smile ask u make u find am small thing, once they know you are single. So all blame goes to Eve.
Lmaooo

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:58pm On May 26
Interesting...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 5:09pm On May 26
Wotowotoman:

Look at this one dey feel like don dadda of redpill. Hahaha. Who send you? You don realize say you no fit catch Mugu for here with all your redpill book promotions, you come dey use aggressive advertising style now. Yamayama fall on that your bald head there. Hungry man like you angry
Arent u tired of trolling people. Or is it genetic.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 9:22pm On May 26
Pukkalolo:

You remember the Bible story of David and Goliath, in which little boy, David knocked out and kill the Powerful “giant” Goliath using just a sling and a stone.

That story was designed to highlight the lessons that you can be little but still achieve giant results. But here's something that most people didn't notice about that story:

Here's how...

First off, David already had experiences killing dangerous predators like Lions and bears... A boy who has killed lions and bear in the past is actually a dangerous boy.

Secondly, David was highly skilled with sling. A sling is literally a low-key deadly weapon used in battles in the olden days. You put the stone on it, then you spin it around to gain momentum, thereby converting the rotational energy of the sling into translational energy of the sling projectile. So that when the stone is released, it flies towards your target with the kinetic energy almost as equal the speed of a bullet fired from a gun. Which can practically knock out it's target.

Let me explain:

When a woman predict something from you, but you say or do something different, she become intrigued and curious about you...

What made David more powerful was the fact that he unknownly created an UNPREDICTABLE situation.

Look at it:

Goliath challenge the Israel’s troops to bring their best soldier from their camp to fight him one on one.. Ofcourse, Goliath was expecting a mighty Israeli soldier to come out and challenge him, so that they can begin an intense sword/ spear one on one fight.

But to his surprise what he saw was a little teenage boy with a sling and few stones running toward him. HE DIDN'T PREDICT THAT. That was totally unexpected. And this actually amused Goliath and so he relaxed and loose guard. And because he loose guard, he lost to David.

When a woman expect a pattern from you, but you say or do something unexpected, she tends to find it amusing and then "loose guard" and become more curious about you...

See what I mean:

When you ask a little kid, "how are you?" The kid automatically respond with "fine"
The kid is used to being asked, "how are you" so often that the logical response "fine" has become automatic in his brain.

Same with the beautiful woman: she ALREADY predict how the typical guy will converse with her.

Why?

Because she's used to hearing that style of conversation from men all her life. So when a new guy starts talking to her, she already predict how the conversation will go, and so she already has an automatic logical response for him...

That's a pretty basic conversation, but the issue here's is, she's bored with him because she's already so used to that kind of conversation from men, so she already has an automatic "logical" response to that. And so no feelings is involved from her part.

And that's the key with women: you don't want a logical response from her: you want an "emotional" response from her.

Women are emotional creatures. In order to increase her interest/attraction for you, you have to stir her emotions, so she can feel something for you. It don't matter whether the feeling produce is positive or negative, as long as you are producing emotional reaction from her, you are way ahead of other guys.

Most women often response to me emotionally because I often say thing that they are not generally used to hearing from men...

Me meeting a new lady:

Me: "I haven't even spoken to you yet, but I've learned few things from you already"

Lady: (wasn't expecting that from me, so she got curious) "Really, Tell me, what's that?"

Me: “What I'm about to say might upset you, but to be honest, I don't really give a shit"

Me: (she’s generally not used to men talking to her that way; she’s more curious): “Okay, I'm listening. I want to hear you?”

Lady (she wasn't expecting that from me; she laughs): "You are really a funny guy, but thanks anyways…”

Me: "but don't let that swell your head…I think my eyes are more beautiful than yours”

Woman: (she didn’t predict that from me; she laughs again and got more curious) "you are funny guy, who are you please?"

She got intrigued and curious because everything I was telling her was unexpected and unpredictable. Quite a number of ladies are currently into me because I'm totally unpredictable... When they expect certain behavior from me, I behave entirely different..

I mean, think of it:

This is a really long post, but Curiosity made you read it up to this point because:

First off, I began with Bible story of David and Goliath, so in your mind you were like,

You didn't get bored with it, because from the beginning you didn't really predict how the write-up will flow...

Never allow women predict you. When she expects one thing from you, do something entirely different. This actually also prevent her from being able to manipulate you.

Intellectual. True. You got me with the david and goliath story.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 1:52am On May 27
Enjoy yourselves wink

MODIFIED:

Cc: PinkNature

I notice you're quite positively inquisitive and I really really love that

Think about it. The method given in the twitter post can be engineered

People convert kola nut to powder form to enable transportation over far distance so it won't get spoilt...same way powdered milk like peak and dano was engineered from liquid cow's milk--- cows milk have the tendency to spoil too if transportated over large distance without proper storage

Since we don't plan to transport the kolanut over a large distance, we can simply chop and blend into a fine paste and mix the other ingredients

When diluted with coconut water, you might notice the kolanut paste settling at the bottom of the airtight container you may choose to use over the period of 12 hours

It's perfectly fine. As long as the ingredients stated in the post have been blended well and mixed with coconut water, just shake thoroughly and drink when 12 hours elapse

Hope you found this helpful

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Princepioneer(m): 11:29pm On May 27
Pukkalolo:

Here's how...

Let me explain:

Look at it:

See what I mean:

Why?

Me meeting a new lady:

I mean, think of it:

Powerful...✌️✌️✌️

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ziragoldd(m): 1:07am On May 28
Pukkalolo:

Here's how...

Let me explain:

Look at it:

See what I mean:

Why?

Me meeting a new lady:

I mean, think of it:

thanks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JESHAL007: 7:31am On May 28
Skepticus:

It's the same in other regions of the country. Old traditions, in some parts of the south west (as I'm aware), older women were always there to confirm the virginity of a fully betrothed female. Where it was confirmed that she was not a virgin, she was returned back to her father's house and her family ridiculed. Now, you have teenage girls popping out babies for men who are not responsible while waiting (when older) for guys who have hustled hard to get their shiit together (Dual Mating Strategy). The ones who don't have babies have multiple abortions. I won't blame anyone on this as there are a lot to blame (that's a talk for another day). Women are adapting to their new freedoms, I'm adapting equally. Others can do what they "wish" about it and I'm in full support if it is, for the benefit of men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JESHAL007: 7:33am On May 28
Martinez39s:
Exactly! Either a virgin with good manners or no marriage at all till. Used up hoès with high or low body count and supposed utmost femininity and good manners should get out of the way. Let's learn to create high standards that do not yield to any perceived scarcity or lack of options.

Those who are overwhelmed by the feeling of starting their own family and propagating their genes (continuing family name and legacy) will likely rush in, lower the standard and manage the non-virgin hoe he gets as long he gets to build his family and propagate his gene. They don't want to miss out on this "must have" or big achievement. Nature can be funny at times.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JESHAL007: 7:35am On May 28
ubunja:
"invest that money on yourself"

That's all there is to it really.

The difference between Alphas and Betas is how they spend their money.

How does a Beta get girls that are top class? By spending on them to impress them. The WRONG WAY OF DOING THINGS.

How does an Alpha get girls that are top class? Here is how:
An Alpha DOES NOT spend time, energy and money on these girls to impress them, instead he spends all that money ON HIMSELF. Why? -----------------> To improve himself to where he impresses those girls without giving them money.

Two totally different approaches with two totally different outcomes. Betas pay, Alphas get it free.

Don't spend on a woman to impress her, spend on yourself to improve yourself so you impress her without spending on her. That is what is meant by the popular Red Pill statement, "Invest In Yourself". You should always invest in yourself. That way if a girl turns you down, you'll not have lost an investment. Because all the spending was done on YOU. That's the Alpha way.

------------------------------------
actually this is from a Miseducation I wrote months ago but can't post because some assholes on this platform are busy plagiarizing those articles and putting them on Amazon as ebooks. What the hell is wrong with some of you? Those writeups are FREE for you to learn not to sell. Idiots.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fattprince23: 10:25am On May 28
Karlifate:

In sequel:

Women thrive on drama.đź‘Ś
It allows them to weaponise emotion & push an agenda.

Starve them of emotion, and they have nothing to fight with.

A woman starved of emotion will become desperate to sustain her psychological onslaught.

As such, she will attempt to pry it from the dead, exaggerating observations & manufacturing issues in order to sustain the indignance necessary to maintain her psychological assault.
cheesy

This doesn't apply to girlfriend only. I'm thinking of starting a diary here and my female supervisor story will be there somewhere. You just described her. And I see her as toxic and a narcist. So sometimes I just don't reply when she's manufacturing making mountain out of molehills. This even drive her crazy and she want me gone ASAP.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Robnectar(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.