Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762365 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Priapus69: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2020
Chii59:

If all women are the same, YOUR MOTHER is no different. Ignorant, confused, scheming, manipulative, deceptive, greedy, cheaters name it... She's part of us. A true daughter of Eve.

This is you trying to use his love and affection for his mom to achieve your goals, which is nothing more that emotional blackmail and thus, manipulating his actions

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2020
Skepticus:

grin grin

No man is entirely perfect all the time and lose frame on occassions. On Nairaland, men who disagree with the general truths of the red pill are never far from being love/sex - thirsty pathetic simps if you look at other threads/posts they have made like the coon you exposed.

This reminded me of a nairaland thread in February where a guy tagged me as an "incel" for my red pill views on men getting the best out of women. When I went back to read his earlier comments on the thread, I found one where he replied that a lady (who has deactivated her account now) "I know other woman is being fûcked buy other guys but as long as she loves me, I'll marry her". I just shook my head and ignored the fool.

So, when you see a hopeless simp shaming you for your stance on life or trying to tell you that you possibly can't live that life, understand it that the simp envies you, but can't stand the thought of you being better than him. This makes him to project his weakness on you.
this is the Undiluted truth.

These guys forget the shiit they type. I always laugh when old posts contradict what they say.

If a man comes out as red pill but old posts show him simping, then it's a matter of growth.he has changed. And there must be posts acknowledging his weak past. But if someone disses the Red Pill then old posts show him doing the very thing the Red Pill mocks then it's something else.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Borndead(f): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2020
ubunja:
that is why Men must only deal with women who like lust them. If you don't make a woman's pussy wet just don't bother with her. If a woman's vagina doesn't tingle when she sees you, you're wasting your time.

If a woman finds you a turn on, she'll fvckk you now. Nevermind she's married or you're ugly. Most men have never seen their GF and wife's Lust side. Because they don't turn their wives on since women date and marry for money not sex. Women don't marry men who turn them on. They marry men who can provide. And I'll say about 90% of men in relationships don't know what their women look like when in Lust. And they'll never know. Because the women don't Lust these men. Men marry women they Lust over. But women CHEAT WITH men they Lust over.

Many guys have seen a woman talk to a great guy and she gets tongue-tied, and struggles to breathe and coughs a little. She's overwhelmed by the man. And only if the men knew what is happening between her legs!! That pussy is pulsating like a living breathing thing. When a woman feels this way, for a stranger, it won't matter he's a stranger, or she's married etc, she'll fvckk him. NOW. And chances are she'll fvckk him raw. Women in lust have 0% self control and 0% reasoning.

And tomorrow she will say, "I don't know what came over me!"

The Lust of women need to be studied more and watched out for.

You speak the absolute truth

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:48am On Aug 18, 2020
ubunja:

That's true. Most NL guys are soft/simps
Like this guy here:

Just like someone told you on that thread:

grin grin grin The irony is baffling. Because of simps, like that guy, who claim to be alphas, many women think we are bluffing when we say we don't pedestalise women.

"I am a strong man (alpha); I am not a wimp."
— Every Simp

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2020
Priapus69:

This is you trying to use his love and affection for his mom to achieve your goals, which is nothing more that emotional blackmail and thus, manipulating his actions
You didn't see where I apologised for my statement, right?
Of course, you won't see it.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 18, 2020
Nairaland has turned to a place where jobless young men whine and nag over women.
From creating threads intended to elicit bashing on women to out rightly cussing and degrading womenfolk.
You suffered at the hand of a bitch and so therefore every woman is a bitch.
A leech preyed on your naivete to feed herself fat at your expense, and now every thing with a vagina, is a leech.
You proposed and she rejected, she lied, deceived and betrayed you and now every other female is a cunning wench.

See your life?
Whinning and nagging and complaining day in, day out, meanwhile these ladies are living their lives.

If women are so bad, then leave us be.
Live alone. You can even turn gay.

But no,
Just go through romance land, for every ten "advice me" post, 7 was created by a guy.

Whinning and nagging and his fellow men come to cuss out their frustration.

Issorait, women are evil, spawns of satan.
You can stop crying.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adasun(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THREE MINUTES LATER....
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THREE MINUTES LATER....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The idiot will later tell you how he has masculine frame.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:37am On Aug 18, 2020
Priapus69:

Her obvious ploy just showed she isn't different from the rest. "All women are like that."

#AWALT

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2020
Skepticus:

grin grin

No man is entirely perfect all the time and lose frame on occassions. On Nairaland, men who disagree with the general truths of the red pill are never far from being love/sex - thirsty pathetic simps if you look at other threads/posts they have made like the coon you exposed.

This reminded me of a nairaland thread in February where a guy tagged me as an "incel" for my red pill views on men getting the best out of women. When I went back to read his earlier comments on the thread, I found one where he replied that a lady (who has deactivated her account now) "I KNOW [the] OTHER WOMAN IS BEING FÙCKED BY OTHER GUYS BUT AS LONG AS SHE LOVES ME, I'LL MARRY HER". I just shook my head and ignored the fool.

So, when you see a hopeless simp shaming you for your stance on life or trying to tell you that you possibly can't live that life, understand it that the simp envies you, but can't stand the thought of you being better than him. This makes him to project his weakness on you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2020
Martinez39s:
Her obvious ploy just shows she isn't different from the rest. "All women are like that."

#AWALT
Keep wailing young man.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
Inspireddd:

Hey babes kiss

Nice dp. Can i send a pm? Soo pweety cool

Don't be deceived!!!

That's 5 BUCKETS OF PAINTS on her facegringrin

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
[quote author=Martinez39s post=92951283][/quote]

You were on that thread sef. Great researcher threw a jab at him telling him I had more testosterone than he did. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THREE MINUTES LATER....

Bleep!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
Skepticus:

You were on that thread sef. Great researcher threw a jab at him telling him I had more testosterone than he did. Lol

I was a called a witch to my face because I refused to spare my N200 for a girl to eat and I went ahead to ask for her number. grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
Regex:

I was a called a witch to my face because I refused to spare my N200 for a girl to eat and I went ahead to ask for her number. grin grin

grin grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
Skepticus:

The beard thing would sure enhance your masculine image. The same thing that lifting weights does, when building muscles. It would be useful for those who consider it. I spot beards though because I've always been a lover of Germanic/Scandinavian culture (Vikings, Goths Vandals etc). Also, men I admired over the course of history were bearded men. From Jesus Christ, Temujin (Genghis Khan) to Leo Tolstoy.

However, do understand that over the years, scientific research has reported declining testosterone levels through generations. With other external factors like polluted environment, processed foods stripped of their nutrients, a lot of men are not getting well stimulated hair growth and fair build of muscles naturally, except it is enhanced with minoxidil etc. Also, the red pill is about men getting on their purpose. Growing beards might be an issue for men who work in jobs where beards are discouraged or may put them at great risk.
Bro I don't understand your signature. Are you an atheist?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
ubunja:
That's true. Most NL guys are soft/simps Like this guy here:

Just like someone told you on that thread:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
money can buy you knowledge
kazyhm:

Money can't buy knowledge.....100% fact

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndreSalvatore: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mate, just wondering why u av to stop posting my daily dosage on here... Cuz of some nuisance on here? Damn it all an continue ur good works... U got urself followers jotting down things...

Death to simps!!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kazyhm(m): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
MJBOLT:
money can buy you knowledge

Its probable........to buy knowledge and be knowledgeable
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
Kings, improve more on your frame and TRP knowledge by reading, learning and practicing more ostensibly. F^ck these boredom of hecklers.

Argument is like pushing infinite number of boulders up an infinite number of hills. Don't waste your time, data and calories on it. Avoid useless online arguments. It doesn't pay; it is donkeywork.

Ignore these (f) and (m) simping monikers and they will obviously become reticent.

If you want to die, die. AWALT(ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT). None is free from their solipsistic hypergamous manipulative nature.

Last post on this once beautiful thread, maybe until GLYCOLYSISS comes back.

Ubunja, Martinez39s, Skepticus, Regex......Welldone!

Long live TRP!

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 19, 2020
“Girls are not stupid, innocent victims. They are predator, not prey. Girls of every age are the manipulators far more often than they are the manipulated. They play most men like fiddles from age 12 onward. Girls are wily and smart as fvck

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olaboy1: 7:58am On Aug 19, 2020
Guys listen!!!! The bitter truth is women only want the top 10% of men with very high LMS (looks, money and status), they only use the rest 90% to kill boredom and get their financial needs met. If you don’t belong to the top 10%, you have no business falling in love with a woman....stop wasting your time and resources.

Stay away and let them hit you up when they are super hor$ny and ready to smash.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 19, 2020
olaboy1:
Guys listen!!!! The bitter truth is women only want the top 10% of men with very high LMS (looks, money and status), they only use the rest 90% to kill boredom and get their financial needs met. If you don’t belong to the top 10%, you have no business falling in love with a woman....stop wasting your time and resources.

Stay away and let them hit you up when they are super Hot and ready to smash.
Well said that's why i pity struggling guys.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by wwwtortoise(m): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
-- Men who women call toxic, patriarchal and misogynistic are the very same kind they date and marry [if they can ] ,while they keep an average man [ simp] as a male bestie.
There's nothing she can do with a male version of herself,maybe with the sole function of extracting resources,attentions [ emotional supports] and validation freely

This is so true.

I have a female colleague at the office who always call me a misogynist because I neither give her attention nor compliment her like everyone in the office does. Only work related relationship.

But can I shock you, this wanabe feminist (she drowns herself with feminism YouTube content) is always stalking me, wanting to walk down the bustop with me at close of business and trying so hard to impress/validate herself whenever I am around her.

Local man is indifferent. I am presently using the 'push-pull' game on her and the result is fantabulous cool

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olaboy1: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2020
RAGGA40:
Well said that's why i pity struggling guys.

Women use make up and are still not satisfied with their ugly looks and have to use filters, then turn around and say they find 90% of men unattractive. Only group of specie that lie to themselves.

The make up and filters make them see the average and struggling guys as not worthy of their love. This is not just hypergamy, this is greed.
Also Naija guys living in Nigeria should know that the girlfriends they claim to love are not only fucking the diasporan Nigerian guys but also paying for their d$cks. Black women and Asian women have zero loyalty to their men, what you guys have with them in Nigeria is situationship.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kongolo(m): 11:57am On Aug 19, 2020
olaboy1:

Women use make up and are still not satisfied with their ugly looks and have to use filters, then turn around and say they find 90% of men unattractive. Only group of specie that lie to themselves.

The make up and filters make them see the average and struggling guys as not worthy of their love. This is not just hypergamy, this is greed
Also Naija guys living in Nigeria should know that the girlfriends they claim to love are not only fucking the diasporan Nigerian guys but also paying for their d$cks. Black women and Asian women have zero loyalty to their men, what you guys have with them in Nigeria is situationship.
It is actually called hubris

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by prince985(m): 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by stormborn28(m): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Let us welcome the god of simps and his loving wife; Lucifer's daughter.

I feel like strangling this foolish simp of a man.

I shed tears for my fellow male.

Lord have mercy.
meeerrnnnhhh..that was a crazy bullshiit I read there

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by stormborn28(m): 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
nuelsam:
very interesting thread....one thing I'll forever be grateful to the internet for ....I learnt how this hoes are wired at a very early age.. massive dub!
you are lucky.. Some of us are not that lucky

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.