Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2761582 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 8:56am On Feb 16, 2021
Dapcity247:

What you're saying is total nonsense
You're subtlety advocating for gender equality
We are men and won't abdicate our traditional role giving us authority and demanding responsiblity
Women are fickle Machiavellians who aren't bound by honor and logic like men
You are talking trash
Gender equality will always lead to female supremacy because they will prey on the weakness of men( our protection instinct)
We men must never allow Progressivive leftist leaning Egalitarianistic-Equalistic ideologies to influence our culture and religious stronghold for the traditional and Christian Brothers and atheist brothers should never subscribe for the equalist dogma , they should work with logic and reason

believe you me, out of the over two hundred thousand people viewing this thread, you are the only one who think this apt write up is nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2021
TheUndercover:

Seconded, a society of Masculine vs Masculine won't work. It takes positive and negative to attract, not positive and positive. Both genders have their roles to play, and if both genders decides to leave their roles for the other, we've seen that this usually leads to chaos.

Men are meant to lead and women simply follow suit. Men are leaders not followers. Men wants to be the winning team, Women simply wants to be part of the winning team. Gender equality as it is defined today by the modern world cannot work lest it creates disaster.

Exactly

That's why we want feminine women and not masculine women

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:57am On Feb 16, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Some of us have broken free from some mental chains like religion, tribalism, patriotisms etc. But very few men are bold and strong enough to break the chain called masculinity.

Some ancient men, sat down and dictated the lives and destinies of generations of men to come.

A man must be loyal, a man must be stoic, a man must never show weakness, a man must executive his duties until death etc. Unwritten, slavish laws which are subconsciously instilled in us through socialization.

Let me be short, we are all slaves. If men should be worried about anything, it should be about our miserable lives. Lives which revolves around proving that we are men.

You live your lives, toiling for others, you are constantly under pressure. You cannot live beyond the codes of men. The moment a man goes against the laws of men, we condemn him and hurt his ego.

You do nothing good with your lives. You spend your lives proving that you are a man, instead of enjoying it. You constantly prove to your fellow men that you are a man, you pound women for hours to prove you are a man, you join secret or silly organizations to prove you are a man, you gulp several bottles of bitter beer to prove you are a man. You do not even realize that you are not living. You constantly prove to your wives that you are a man. The moment she leaves you, you feel less a man and Commit suicide.

After working hard all your lives, providing for family and relatives, your only reward is being called "a man".

Because of this mental padlock, you do not see women are as humans as you are. Infact, this mental padlock has caged men from reasoning properly. A man might be a good thinker, but when the issue of masculinity or equality is discussed, his brain shuts down.

Example: As a man, what would you lose, if women succeed in eliminating bride price?

This word "man" has blinded you that you will rather be slaves to women than be equal to women. You will rather have a woman dependent on you and be a leech on you, than have a woman as your equal.

When women mention gender equality, you exhibit cognitive dissonance. You begin to resist.
You are blind that you cannot see that this "gender equality" is freedom for men.

You want a system where you will continue to be slaves, and your reward is a pat on the back, than have a system where everyone is free to choose their own path.

Men must stop focusing or talking about women and focusing on themselves.

We call women hoes but you have not for one day, taught of controlling your sexual urges. You constantly patronize women for sex, when they show you pepper, you come to the internet and wail.

When will you realize that, no matter the redpill or pill you swallow, as long as you don't have self-control, you'll always be at the mercy of women?

Men must stop focusing on women and start focusing on themselves. We are slaves to the word "man". We must free ourselves.

Women are happier today because they have freed themselves from the traditional definition of " woman". They now live their lives on their own terms. They have no pressure nor expectations.

Men must follow suit, so that we can live longer.

Men redefine the word man, so that we can stop being slaves.

"No matter how much red pill you take if you don't have control over your sexual urges, you are still at the mercy of women"
I respect that
Thanks man

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 9:01am On Feb 16, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Check back to the first few pages of this thread, you'll see my comments supporting the maintainance of this present system. I know about the ways of men and the components of masculinity. I have bashed women on nairaland and traded words severally with bitter feminists like pocohantas and the rest.

But you see this truth, it must be spoken.

You can accuse me of anything, but calling my posts rubbish without actually dissecting it and pointing out the false claims or inconsistencies, do not only prove you are illogical, it proves that I'm right; when it comes to masculinity, the reasoning of men shut down.

Let us start from somewhere.

The emasculation men didn't start from Sweden or any European country. The emasculation of men, started in early society, where man had to tame and cage women in his journey to conquer nature and instill order in this chaotic world.

My analogy of the man and the caged lion should help you understand this. Marriage is a system used to tame women. In the process of creating marriage, man tamed himself by choosing to live a life of working for women and offering bribe to women, to ensure that she stays comfortably in her chains. Man is the custodian of society, by creating the marital institution, he emasculated himself.

Secondly, you are right, women have no experience with loyalty because loyalty is a component of masculinity, whereas femininity is just an embodiment of meekness and humility. But you misunderstand my post. My asking men to accept equality, is charging men to individually live like equals to women.

I ask that men become equal with women by refusing to slaves to women and dropping or modifying the traditional definition of man. I do not ask that men enter an agreement with women.
I ask that men abandon their social duties and pledge loyalty to himself.

This is the gospel of mgtow.

Also, If you think you are above women in this society, then you are exactly what my first post talks about. You are blinded by your pride, and masculinity.

U are a big time dullard

So If men abandon their masculinity and their societal roles, all of a sudden women will wake up and apologize for accepting radical feminism ryt

This is stupidity at its peak

My hatred for MGTOW knows no bound

Rubbish!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Check back to the first few pages of this thread, you'll see my comments supporting the maintainance of this present system. I know about the ways of men and the components of masculinity. I have bashed women on nairaland and traded words severally with bitter feminists like pocohantas and the rest.

But you see this truth, it must be spoken.

You can accuse me of anything, but calling my posts rubbish without actually dissecting it and pointing out the false claims or inconsistencies, do not only prove you are illogical, it proves that I'm right; when it comes to masculinity, the reasoning of men shut down.

Let us start from somewhere.

The emasculation men didn't start from Sweden or any European country. The emasculation of men, started in early society, where man had to tame and cage women in his journey to conquer nature and instill order in this chaotic world.

My analogy of the man and the caged lion should help you understand this. Marriage is a system used to tame women. In the process of creating marriage, man tamed himself by choosing to live a life of working for women and offering bribe to women, to ensure that she stays comfortably in her chains. Man is the custodian of society, by creating the marital institution, he emasculated himself.

Secondly, you are right, women have no experience with loyalty because loyalty is a component of masculinity, whereas femininity is just an embodiment of meekness and humility. But you misunderstand my post. My asking men to accept equality, is charging men to individually live like equals to women.

I ask that men become equal with women by refusing to slaves to women and dropping or modifying the traditional definition of man. I do not ask that men enter an agreement with women.
I ask that men abandon their social duties and pledge loyalty to himself.

This is the gospel of mgtow.

Also, If you think you are above women in this society, then you are exactly what my first post talks about. You are blinded by your pride, and masculinity.

We are all brothers in the manosphere whether pick up Artists (Gamers) , MGTOW, or aspiring Patriachs

I can't fault MGTOW, but abandoning your social role doesn't mean women will treat you as equals , I'm an aspiring Patriach who wants to preserve his genetic lineage

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 16, 2021
PETUK:

believe you me, out of the over two hundred thousand people viewing this thread, you are the only one who think this apt write up is nonsense

You're are highly confused
Your response is uncalled for
Some MGTOW ideologies aren't pragmatic and won't change society at all
We should be objective and realistic, does gender equality favor men in the long run?

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 9:06am On Feb 16, 2021
Dapcity247:

You are not apply logic or open minded analysis with regards to the subject discussed , if you really engaged in critical thinking taking into account the Biological, psychological, sociological,and evolutionary differences between male and female, you won't come out with these utopian Egalitarianistic-Equalistic ideologies as the solution to Emancipate men from women and society generally

If you are realistic and pragmatic taking into account women's Machiavellian nature you will know gender equality is not the solution, women don't see equality the way men see equality, that's why they are Hypergamous

There is no female Machiavellian nature anywhere.
The difference is this, man has been trained to be loyal and dutiful. The true nature of woman is never tamed because they are rarely taught any values.

As a boy, you belonged to a gang, a football team, a secret cult, a boys scout etc. All these groups are bound by loyalty. All these groups are to tame the human nature in you.

Infact, right from the early societies, man had to work together to achieve certain goal. This is the foundation for which certain values like loyalty, strength, honor etc are built upon.

But what are the values for women?

Just meekness and humility.

If women have no societal training on loyalty, why then do you expect loyalty from them?

Can't you see the problem is from men?

We expect women to be like us, but they cannot do that because they have very few values and loyalty is barely inculcated in them.

I'll also write about how men suffer because we look at women through the eyes of our moral laws and masculinity.

Men suffer, not because women are disloyal, but because we expect women to be loyal, and expectations is the root of all heartache and disappointment.

This is like expecting a woman to roof a 2 storey building, when she has no training on roofing, then you get mad at her.

The problems of man, is man.

Stop whining at women

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:08am On Feb 16, 2021
SOZINN:
Make a woman equal to you and she becomes an oppressor.

OK I see some guys lashing out on Mr cold sweat, please it has not gotten to that
Let's control our emotions.
Dude the quote above is the truth and nothing else
Take it or leave it
I don't know what these females fed you to make you believe that gender equality is the way.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 9:22am On Feb 16, 2021
SOZINN:

OK I see some guys lashing out on Mr cold sweat, please it has not gotten to that
Let's control our emotions.
Dude the quote above is the truth and nothing else
Take it or leave it
I don't know what these females fed you to make you believe that gender equality is the way.

You are proving me right when you misunderstand my post.

Man and woman can never be equal because we have no duty and they have duties.

My point is simple, this thing women present to you in the mould of gender equality, they don't actually know what it is.
I'm asking that we accept it, drop toxic laws and duties of ours, and run away.
Then every man can live without expectations and pressure. But you people keep mistaking me for a feminist or a woman. Because my message distorts your reality.

I have asked this question and I'll ask again.

Are men not slaves to women?

What will Nigerian men lose if women abolish bride price?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 16, 2021
MrColdsweat:

There is no female Machiavellian nature anywhere.
The difference is this, man has been trained to be loyal and dutiful. The true nature of woman is never tamed because they are rarely taught any values.

As a boy, you belonged to a gang, a football team, a secret cult, a boys scout etc. All these groups are bound by loyalty. All these groups are to tame the human nature in you.

Infact, right from the early societies, man had to work together to achieve certain goal. This is the foundation for which certain values like loyalty, strength, honor etc are built upon.

But what are the values for women?

Just meekness and humility.

If women have no societal training on loyalty, why then do you expect loyalty from them?

Can't you see the problem is from men?

We expect women to be like us, but they cannot do that because they have very few values and loyalty is barely inculcated in them.

I'll also write about how men suffer because we look at women through the eyes of our moral laws and masculinity.

Men suffer, not because women are disloyal, but because we expect women to be loyal, and expectations is the root of all heartache and disappointment.

This is like expecting a woman to roof a 2 storey building, when she has no training on roofing, then you get mad at her.

The problems of man, is man.

Stop whining at women

You're blaming Men like Feminist do
I'm surprised coming from a MGTOW brother
Women too are humans and should be treated as such and not giving the benefit of doubt,they must be judged and held accountable

Why is Feminism very popular , why do women readily subscribe to religious dogma , because women think in collective, they need groupthink and herd consensus ideologies to thrive,they can't individually engage in intellectual curiosity and critical thinking like men

Why the need for AWALT?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tunde835(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2021
sajmark:

this is the deepest comment on this thread, I wish it could be copied and pasted on the 1st page.
But the reason why some men don't buy this gender equality stuff is the fact that 'women only want to be equal when it favours them while settling for inequality when it suits them'
HYPOCRISY
Females are'nt very good with logic and rationality. They rather go with they feel.
When men controlled everything they had more rights and more responsibilities while females had less rights and less responsibilities other than taking care of the children and home. They both had their pros and cons.The pros for men was having more rights and power while the cons were going to defend the territory during wars.The cons for women were less rights and the pros were not having to go to war.
Now what feminists want is equal rights which in a logical sense would mean equal responsibilities but that's where the problems start. Feminists want women to share the pros and leave the cons.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 16, 2021
MrColdsweat:

My point is simple, this thing women present to you in the mould of gender equality, they don't actually know what it is.
Then every man can live without expectations and pressure. But you people keep mistaking me for a feminist or a woman. Because my message distorts your reality.

Men can't abdicate religion and culture because it gives us absolute authority over women in society, look at in govt, in business, in sports,in music, in almost every field of life apart from the academics men thrive better than women in African Society

Even in academics that girls dominate boys , it's based on poor determinants for IQ based on tests, craming and rite memorization of data and statistics
These is a poor metric for determining who is intelligent

Women aren't great innovators , inventors,risk takers, these 21st century even after dominating the academics these is because of their innate Solipsisitic nature, they can't think in terms of logic and abstraction like men, the ones that have high IQ and cognitive ability more than their fellow women and the average men bastardize ( abuse) logic to rationalize weak emotional arguments to make it seem plausible and reasonable, but after scrutiny will be discovered to be sophistic and fallacious designed to make ones point an agenda that must be accepted

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 9:36am On Feb 16, 2021
Dapcity247:

You're blaming Men like Feminist do
I'm surprised coming from a MGTOW brother
Women too are humans and should be treated as such and not giving the benefit of doubt,they must be judged and held accountable

Why is Feminism very popular , why do women readily subscribe to religious dogma , because women think in collective, they need groupthink and herd consensus ideologies to thrive,they can't individually engage in intellectual curiosity and critical thinking like men

Why the need for AWALT?

I'm blaming men. That is why I'm advocating that we drop some components of masculinity.

For example, stoicism. A man must be stoic. He must never show weakness, Never complain and he must always endure.

Do you know that this is the major cause of depression and suicide amongst men?

The expectations of man is why he is suffering.

He expects so much from himself and woman forgetting that we are both beings of freewill.

Man expects women to be what he wants her to be; chaste. But she has freewill. She is exercising her freewill. Man is angry simply because he cannot exercise his freewill the way woman exercises hers. He is bound by the word "man". He cannot do what he wants because he is a slave.

He cannot do what he wants because he must be a man at all times, till he dies.

This is why I'm advocating that we must grab this opportunity women are presenting and redefine the word 'man', so that we can start living.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2021
MrColdsweat:

I'm blaming men. That is why I'm advocating that we drop some components of masculinity.

For example, stoicism. A man must be stoic. He must never show weakness, Never complain and he must always endure.

He expects so much from himself and woman forgetting that we are both beings of freewill.

Man expects women to be what he wants her to be; chaste. But she has freewill. She is exercising her freewill. Man is angry simply because he cannot exercise his freewill the way woman exercises hers. He is bound by the word "man". He cannot do what he wants because he is a slave.

This is why I'm advocating that we must grab this opportunity women are presenting and redefine the word 'man', so that we can start living.

I agree with you in terms of women abandoning their traditional gender roles and expecting men to still retain theirs and their responsibility

I agree with you men must not be stoic all times

I agree with you that masculinity must be redefined but not from your MGTOW perspective as I'm an aspiring Patriach

I have an obligation to sustain civilization not because I want to please women but because I must leave society Better for my seed( future generation and lineage)

Women to me are just reproductive objects to fulfil my biological imperative , hopefully they (as I'm an aspiring polygamist) give me only SONS

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:48am On Feb 16, 2021
MrColdsweat:

So men don't have duties and women have duties.
OK bro
You have won
I'm sorry for quoting you
Thank you for your time

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Men wills always be judged by society and the weak and unsuccessful among us will be discarded and looked down upon, women and children will always be pitied, generally men are disposable

I understand the undue burden men have bared from ages since civilization began and it has been compounded by femcentric social imperative since post sexual revolution , yet for all our contributions we are disrespected and tagged a collective group of oppressive patriarchs showing women fickle nature

I'm an aspiring Patriach , a Christian conservative , I know marriage and other social duties of men is a risk, but I'm willing to take it for the sake of my posterity, some of your arguments appear sound but I don't like your solutions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LutanFyah: 10:14am On Feb 16, 2021
Quite ashamed that you lots can't read inbetween the lines and know that "Mrcoldsweat" is a female hiding behind the curtain trying to pick your brains

On this thread we don't stoop low to respond to subhumans and second class citizens.

STOP REPLYING HER BULLSHITS.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 10:29am On Feb 16, 2021
LutanFyah:
Quite ashamed that you lots can't read inbetween the lines and know that "Mrcoldsweat" is a female hiding behind the curtain trying to pick your brains

On this thread we don't stoop low to respond to subhumans and second class citizens.

STOP REPLYING HER BULLSHITS.

There is no cure for foolishness.

MrColdsweat:

Our fathers were firm because their own fathers transfered the masculinity directly to them. Our ancestors took their sons to farms, worked with their sons in the farms, hunted with their sons, took their sons with them everywhere. Back then, it was so easy for a boy to be a man.

Nowadays, our fathers are constantly working in the office, we were left with our mothers.

This is where it fell.

Women raising sons to be men when their knowledge of an ideal man is nothing but pure fantasy.

I'd rather die than allow a 21st century woman raise my sons.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 10:42am On Feb 16, 2021
Blaming men is exactly what these feminists are doing.
They just blame men for everything happening, even after sexually objectifying themselves they still blame men.
Blaming one gender for the entire problems in the society today won't solve anything

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 10:59am On Feb 16, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Well said.

A wise man once said "women love drama. If she's not making drama, she's watching TV enjoying other women making drama".

MrColdsweat:

Back when we were kids, anytime we went astray, our mothers would make us wait for our fathers to return so that our fathers would flog us mercilessly. After the beatings, our mothers who pushed us to our fathers for the beatings, would drag us close to console and pet us.

In ancient Greece, anytime men were going for war, men would short-change themselves and keep some men behind to restrict women from meeting or spending time with each other because they knew what women are capable of.

The treachery of women is spiritual and not natural.

This is for the enwes up there accusing a full fledged red pilled man like me, of being a woman because I made some truth claims contradicting the information in their heads.

Brace yourselves.

Later in the day, I'll write about how your moral laws and lack of sex control is the major fuel for the exploitation and enslavement of the male gender.

One of the components of femininity is chastity and self-control. Women are expected to keep themselves. Because of this, Woman has mastered self-control because it is part of her values. It was instilled in her as a child.

But you as a man, you have never for one day, devised a mean of controlling yourself. Your demand for sex is very high.

Simple economics, when the demand is high, the supplier can temporarily cease supply to create artificial scarcity.

And scarcity breeds desperation and exploitation.

Your demand for sex is why you are being exploited.

The bitter truth:- Women are not bad for sleeping around. This is the nature of humans. We only call women hoes because they go against our moral laws. We call women hoes because they are not what we expect them to be.

Same way you'd get mad at your dog for entering the bush and eating shiit, after you have conditioned it with expensive protenious foods, forgetting that dog na confirm bush animal.

In nature, there are no laws on who you fucck or how much you fucck.
Look at the dogs, look at the goats, look at the cockerel and the hen. This is nature for you. We are naturally designed to fucck up and down.

Stop condemning women for sleeping around. We all sleep around. What you should be bothered about is how to stop the exploitation of the male gender.

The best way to win a game you always lose is to stop playing.
Control yourself. Nobody can control you if you control yourself. This is the ultimate message of the red pill.

The message is remains the same.
Men must Stop complaining and focus on themselves because they are their own problems. Women have a upper hand. They exploit you because they have self-control as a value.

Master self-control today.

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LutanFyah: 10:59am On Feb 16, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Women are valuable because they are nature in human form. They are the portal to life.

Women have the power to populate the world with females. Naturally, there is a reason why we give birth to more females than males.

Infact, it is because women are valuable, that is why men created a system where they choose to be slaves to women.

This is you?

Only Kings are allowed here, no feminine rhetorics.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2021
SOZINN:
They just blame men for everything happening, even after sexually objectifying themselves they still blame men.
Blaming one gender for the entire problems in the society today won't solve anything

U are on point sir

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 11:03am On Feb 16, 2021
LutanFyah:

This is you?

Only Kings are allowed here, no feminine rhetorics.

So you are not aware that women give birth to more females than males?

Why does the population of women exceed that of men in today's world?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2021
MrColdsweat:

This is for the enwes up there accusing a full fledged red pilled man like me, of being a woman because I made some truth claims contradicting the information in their heads.

Brace yourselves.

Later in the day, I'll write about how your moral laws and lack of sex control is the major fuel for the exploitation and enslavement of the male gender.

One of the components of femininity is chastity and self-control. Women are expected to keep themselves. Because of this, Woman has mastered self-control because it is part of her values. It was instilled in her as a child.

But you as a man, you have never for one day, devised a mean of controlling yourself. Your demand for sex is very high.

Simple economics, when the demand is high, the supplier can temporarily cease supply to create artificial scarcity.

The bitter truth:- Women are not bad for sleeping around. This is the nature of humans. We only call women hoes because they go against our moral laws. We call women hoes because they are not what we expect them to be.

Same way you'd get mad at your dog for entering the bush and eating shiit, after you have conditioned it with expensive protenious foods, forgetting that dog na confirm bush animal.

Look at the dogs, look at the goats, look at the cockerel and the hen. This is nature for you. We are naturally designed to fucck up and down.

Stop condemning women for sleeping around. We all sleep around. What you should be bothered about is how to stop the exploitation of the male gender.

Control yourself. Nobody can control you if you control yourself. This is the ultimate message of the red pill.

Men must Stop complaining and focus on themselves because they are their own problems. Women have a upper hand. They exploit you because they have self-control as a value.

You're a feminist-equalist disguised as a redpiller bastardizing logic to rationalize sophistic truths that if followed will destroy men , your arguments are plausible but not valid and are fallacious

You go against everything the redpill stands for

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2021
SOZINN:

God bless you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 11:10am On Feb 16, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Some of us have broken free from some mental chains like religion, tribalism, patriotisms etc. But very few men are bold and strong enough to break the chain called masculinity.

Some ancient men, sat down and dictated the lives and destinies of generations of men to come.

A man must be loyal, a man must be stoic, a man must never show weakness, a man must executive his duties until death etc. Unwritten, slavish laws which are subconsciously instilled in us through socialization.

Let me be short, we are all slaves. If men should be worried about anything, it should be about our miserable lives. Lives which revolves around proving that we are men.

You live your lives, toiling for others, you are constantly under pressure. You cannot live beyond the codes of men. The moment a man goes against the laws of men, we condemn him and hurt his ego.

You do nothing good with your lives. You spend your lives proving that you are a man, instead of enjoying it. You constantly prove to your fellow men that you are a man, you pound women for hours to prove you are a man, you join secret or silly organizations to prove you are a man, you gulp several bottles of bitter beer to prove you are a man. You do not even realize that you are not living. You constantly prove to your wives that you are a man. The moment she leaves you, you feel less a man and Commit suicide.

After working hard all your lives, providing for family and relatives, your only reward is being called "a man".

Because of this mental padlock, you do not see women are as humans as you are. Infact, this mental padlock has caged men from reasoning properly. A man might be a good thinker, but when the issue of masculinity or equality is discussed, his brain shuts down.

Example: As a man, what would you lose, if women succeed in eliminating bride price?

This word "man" has blinded you that you will rather be slaves to women than be equal to women. You will rather have a woman dependent on you and be a leech on you, than have a woman as your equal.

When women mention gender equality, you exhibit cognitive dissonance. You begin to resist.
You are blind that you cannot see that this "gender equality" is freedom for men.

You want a system where you will continue to be slaves, and your reward is a pat on the back, than have a system where everyone is free to choose their own path.

Men must stop focusing or talking about women and focusing on themselves.

We call women hoes but you have not for one day, taught of controlling your sexual urges. You constantly patronize women for sex, when they show you pepper, you come to the internet and wail.

When will you realize that, no matter the redpill or pill you swallow, as long as you don't have self-control, you'll always be at the mercy of women?

Men must stop focusing on women and start focusing on themselves. We are slaves to the word "man". We must free ourselves.

Women are happier today because they have freed themselves from the traditional definition of " woman". They now live their lives on their own terms. They have no pressure nor expectations.

Men must follow suit, so that we can live longer.

Men redefine the word man, so that we can stop being slaves.

Deep man...Deep

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 16, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Brace yourselves.

You're so inconsistent to Biological scientific proof that men have 10 times more testerones than women and these is the primary hormone for sexual desire in human beings

Are you against spinning plates?

Your argument is so fallacious that it can't explain why our forefathers had multiple wives and multiple concubines

Your subjective truths are feminist propaganda smears designed to attract the unknowledgeable Redpillers and bring them back into their original bluepilled societal conditioning while they live in the illusion they are hardcore Redpillers ( or even MGTOWs)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 11:12am On Feb 16, 2021
SOZINN:

Exactly my point. You are angry because you expect from women. You expect them to dress decently. To wear long dresses covering their bodies. You are angry because they have decided to be naked.

If God wanted us to wear clothes, he would have created you with clothes and shoes in your mothers belly.

Just like other mammals, humans were born naked. But we created moral laws. We created clothing, and made it a law that we all must wear clothes. Why are we angry that women want to go back to the default state of nature?

Why are we angry that women want be natural?

Can't you see that expectations from women is why men are angry?

The problem is with man.

He must stop expecting from woman to behave the way he wants and start seeing women as beings of freewill.

The problem of man, is his expectations.

As long as man expects from himself and woman, he will continue to suffer.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2021
orchin:

Deep man...Deep

What's deep he's spewing jargons
Unrealistic garbages designed to seduce Redpillers to accept Feminist gender equality mantra to benefit men which sounds theoritically plausible ( Making sense) but in reality very unrealistic,non-pragmatic and far from the truth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Soulrebel2(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2021
Dapcity247:

Exactly, I read some of them
These moniker thinks he's helping men but doesn't know he's weakening them and allowing women to be chaotic which would destroy civilization in the long run

I was so angry that I felt appauled by such comments on the manosphere confusing our brothers and misguiding their thoughts

The moniker is very dangerous

What he said is deep..gender equality doesn't mean women ruling men in his post..it means women taking care of themselves and stop sucking on men's hard earned money while doing nothing.

Personally I can never be with a jobless woman..I can't even pay a woman's bill no matter how small..we all have the same 24hrs so why should I be the one paying your bills?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrColdsweat: 11:15am On Feb 16, 2021
Dapcity247:

You're a feminist-equalist disguised as a redpiller bastardizing logic to rationalize sophistic truths that if followed will destroy men , you arguments are plausible but not valid and fallacious

You go against everything the redpill stands for

You have told me you are a partriach who wants this present system of slavery to remain.

Why are you quoting me?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2021
CaveAdullam, what's input on these matter,I'm not really a vast redpiller like you but if these is a believe of MGTOWs and some redpillers then I'm ashamed of being part to associate myself to the manosphere

So the redpill is all about gender equality sad
Very disappointing

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: beezman(m), Philosopher1979 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.