Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759912 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 12:52pm On May 20, 2021
Hehehe....

It is imperative for a man to have and stick to his standards when it comes to dating women and spinning plates...

don't date or run shit with broads from poor and below average homes..

Poverty can fvck with a man's mind but it does worse to a woman's..

Remember that you are redpill alert.. which means you should be able to smell the bullshit in whatever card life and women play you..

Keep an impression that you are being careful with your income even if you are broke..

For example if she asks for money simply say no or make an excuse...

Never say you are broke to a woman...

Reduce texting and call more...

Calling makes you able to judge her emotions and interest level with you...

Calling can also help you be more manipulative with women...

She will most likely hide her emotions while texting you but will be unable to control during a call...

Watch the kind of friends you woman keeps..
Women naturally mirror each other..

Lastly...

Figure 8 and sexy shape does not make a woman good for your mind...

She's only good for your eyes...

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 12:57pm On May 20, 2021
luminouz:

If you call that jocular, then,I'm the mudafucking pope. They don't do anything without a reason. She fulfilled her fantasy and at the same time, pulled up a barely explanatory excuse for anyone who might discover later. It's called 'winner, winner, gimme my pounded yam, dinner' na. cheesy

How would you feel, if I say make I practise kissing on you sozinn,so I can kiss my girlfriend better later and and not have gayish tendencies? Shey u no go beat me blue-black.for such yeye talk? cheesy grin

Think am bro

I swear, she lied about being straight. She's bisexual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:07pm On May 20, 2021
luminouz:

Bro, you have no idea how fuqed up that dude is. He thinks he is being matured but that ain't right.

Lemme give you this, a girl I was dating went to her toaster's house,without telling me. I later discovered say the Bobo dragged her like tiger generator, and even wounded her clit in a haste to give her MouthAction. There was no penetrative sex involved. When I discovered, she shed tears and looked like she was sorry. I arranged my face to look like I had forgiven her but in my mind, that shiit was over. She knew instinctively too. She kept on reassuring me she had changed and I kept smiling like nothing was wrong but from the moment that stuff happened, she was dating herself. It's not about the sex for me. It's that she could so belittle herself and me to the extent of visiting her TOASTER,while having a bf. What did she think the toaster would do to her, sing hymns? grin

N.B: I have never been in a redpill rage phase because there was no need to. Maturity comes from knowledge and my own mum already laid the foundation for the redpill. I agree with ubunja on playing the game, not hating the players. Hatred is a negative emotion anyways and takes too much out of you. So many guys in this phase need to just look at the game and try to play, without emotions.

Sing hymns, Hallelujah Amen. grin
Invite her to the ministry cheesy
Richard Cooper said, tell your girlfriend to call her bestie and invite him over for sex. Let's see if he reprobates the offer. grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 1:15pm On May 20, 2021
Someone with brain

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2021
It seems this sozi.nn is just a cheap attention seeking troll. We all should ignore him undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 1:22pm On May 20, 2021
there's a thread on FP, please check it out grin

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2021
SOZINN:

Sing hymns, Hallelujah Amen. grin
Invite her to the ministry cheesy
Richard Cooper said, tell your girlfriend to call her bestie and invite him over for sex. Let's see if he reprobates the offer. grin grin

Oh, no need. He can continue from where I stopped now, can't he? grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:30pm On May 20, 2021
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mandela27: 1:33pm On May 20, 2021
The nigga above me please take a chill pill and rest

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 2:05pm On May 20, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Good morning Sir,
I have decided to compile your personal daily nuggets with authorities into one thread so as to continue to emancipate men from their bluepilled conditioning and enable veteran and New Redpillers to work with the continual daily wisdom you dissipate for our personal growth and continuous redpill awareness, these thread is very helpful but I want Individuals to access your wisdom on a personal level, so they can take the pills they need in the moment and can come back to used pills that they have taken, so they can have the time to read, study, reflect and apply them as these thread has too many quotes and mentions and will make it difficult to do, I would need your permission before I start the trend, thank you for your daily commitment in growing me and other Redpillers with the your daily redpill wisdom nuggets , I await your response

Yours faithfully,
BLOODYSPERM

This is a great honour and I really appreciate the fact that you and others find the words I share here valuable. Anyone can make do with whatever he or she feels with the words I share, only what I need is reference as I hate plagiarism, because references guides and direct us on the right channels to take when scavenging and searching for knowledge. For me, I only read books and blogs the people I admire or follow reference. And I think that's the right way in maintaining a consistent path and encapsulating oneself from partial or corrupt or incorrect knowledge. Though I see some level of plagiarism on this thread daily and we must ensure to grow above it and develop ourselves individually to become the people we admire or even become more better than them rather than taking glory and credits for their works. Many a times, I do search some of the nuggets shared here on twitter, google etc and it's so disappointing to see that some acclaimed knowledge it's not true; just copy and paste and take the glory. It's a trait prevalent on Nairaland and it's good we abstain from such.

What really motivates writers to keep writing is not the money they make, besides writers don't make real money from the words they write. Their motivation is seeing that their words are flying around and people are making good use of it. It even encourages them to always refine their writing.

No objection! I second this great proposal of yours and for me, it's really a great honour and I appreciate not only you but others who find my words worthy of liberation.

Thanks.

God bless you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:45pm On May 20, 2021
Haha. I bet she's attracted to him to an extent and after their 'practice kiss' will come back for more.

SOZINN:

I'm more perturbed about how she was able to kiss her friend. Like wasn't it awkward. Girls can be jocular sometimes, If I was in that situation, I could talk to a friend about it. But kiss him, eeeew, yikes.
For 10 seconds. Jeeeez. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 20, 2021
Redpill is a term that stems from the movie: The Matrix. It is a term used to identify with the core truth that has been ensconced from the larger population in all facets of life. The matrix is the society we find ourselves. Things are not going the way we want, but because these things has been shaped by the society, we think they are right and accurate in their operations. It is a lie! A facade! The truth on how things ought to operate has been bastardized by the government, top elites, and other rapacious individuals for their own gains. This gave rise to the Redpill.

From the movie, Morpheus offered Neo two pills; Redpill and Bluepill. The redpill exposes the truth and will make him see reality for what it is if he swallows it, while the Bluepill: will make him remain in his ideal "wonderland" state.

The term redpill is mostly associated with the intersexual dynamics, albeit, it spreads and cut across: Religion, Politics, Science, Economics, Education, Health, Philosophy etc. The redpill also exposes the truth in all these areas without excluding; the intersexual dynamics.
The government and elites knows this; the reason they raise all forms of altercations to stultify and peter out the redpill. So, from the movie, the redpill takes its roots and not from racism and white supremacy: another false anecdote sponsored by those against the redpill.

In regards to the intersexual dynamics as a subset of the redpill;
1. INCELS(Involuntary celibates): do not know the concepts of the redpill; Game, PUA and seduction, and therefore become celibates because they don't know how women operates, how to engage women, and probably have sex with them. Their lack of knowledge makes them incels. If they have the knowledge and understand and still chooses to do nothing but prefers their blue pill state; they have fallen into the blackpill state.

2. MGTOW(Men going their own way): has discovered the true nature of women through the knowledge of the redpill but decides not to commit into a long term intersexual relationship or totally stay off women----MGTOW MONKS. No long term relationship for them because the burden of marriage is great, and leading a family is not a day job, and not to mention; the great legal consequences against them when the relationship hits the rock or crumbled by an asteroid.

3. AWALT(All women are like that): women are solipsistic, machiavellians, hypergamous, it is their inherent nature based on their neurological, biological, chemical, psychological and evolutionary make up. These behaviours are the same for every woman in all cultures, regions and nations, and also based on observations and pattern recognition. All women has tendency to act according to these inherent nature but on different frequencies, circumstances and situations. For example;
1. It is manipulation when a mother persuade her son to eat by dangling a toy before his eyes, and also complains or shed tears to get any resource from her spouse.

2. It is still hypergamy if a woman; has sex with one man before marriage, or another girl; multiple sex partners before marriage.

Same principle but different situations and frequencies.

OUTLIERS: Traditional conservative(Tradcon) women: our mothers and grandmothers has the same inherent nature. But what made them not to really express it is as a result of the following:

1. Strong moral background.
2. Strong religious background.
3. Strong patriarchial background.
4. Strong cultural background and traditional values.
5. Not expose enough.
6. Shame.
7. Implications of such inherent traits if not well handled.
8. Waited for the right time to explore or no time at all.

White supremacy has nothing to do with the redpill intersexual dynamics, and anytime you hear redpill on nairaland or the romance section, we're talking about how the redpill; concerns men and women, how they can use its amoral knowledge to better their relationship and become compatible in order to raise quality children: this is the redpill intersexual dynamics.

The redpill: is amoral, only informs you about the truth and not responsible for any action you decide to take from the knowledge you harvested from it. So, take whatever will work for you in the long run, and jettison the others.

#Redpill is not nonsense.

cc CaveAdullam

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brayss(m): 4:31pm On May 20, 2021
luminouz:

a girl I was dating went to her toaster's house,without telling me. I later discovered say the Bobo dragged her like tiger generator, and even wounded her clit in a haste to give her MouthAction.
LMAO grin ; grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:32pm On May 20, 2021
Brayss:
LMAO grin ; grin
wink

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 20, 2021
Kalatium:

Seconded

A man in his early 20's Experiences the worst years of his life. No job, no enough money, desrespected by ladies, broke shamed and ignored.
this is happening to me

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:57pm On May 20, 2021
luminouz:

All that story and "I'm fine" is the best reply you can come up with? undecided

Damn, una girls dey taya me sometimes
Hugely justifies the reason for this thread.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:23pm On May 20, 2021
KVN1:
Hello redpillers,

I messed up again.

I traveled to another city for some business transactions.

Prior to that time, there's this girl I've been chatting with and making overt passes at( yeah, I've been raw and straight to the point with her), and whenever I say sth about making out with her, she turns me down weakly with words like"you're high, your head" etc

Once upon a time,I invited her over to my school,she schools in another state..She agreed to come, but I had to cancel, because I was checking my expenses.

Throughout last week,I was in the town where she stays,but I had to finish with most important stuffs first..

On Thursday,I gave her a call and asked her to come to the hotel where I was lodging..she begged me to shift our meeting to Sunday because that's the only time she's free from work. In the course of our meeting plans,she told me she'll be coming with her sister cos she doesn't trust me. I asked her to bring her purse along to clear her sister's bills..she finally coordinate shaa

Mind you,I was lodging in a hotel, and because I accepted the postponement,I had to pay for two extra nights (just to have sex... for my mind naa)

She called me two hours to our scheduled meeting time and told me she wouldn't be able to make it that she made some loss in the shop which she would be trying to pay back by working overtime... I became furious,but I was still calm.. I called her again, this time, trying to cajole her to come... that I already wasted cash for her sake...She stylishly dropped the call and claimed it was network..but this time,she was beginning to feel guilty...so I banked on that... I asked her where she stays and she lied about that...

I again remembered she once told me that so I traced her to her place.

On seeing me,she was so shocked, surprised...but happy that I could find my way to her place...

I wasn't having any of those, so I rebuked her severely, but this time,she was begging.I decided to relax and bit...she gave me a hug, but I didn't hug back..but after some minutes,the third leg took over from the brain... I kissed her in the ear twice, and she was relaxed. I decided to calm down when I noticed someone coming around.

So this time again,I made a move to hold her and bring her closer to me, but this time,she protested. This one come vex me. How she go get mind make me waste money for hotel still come dey do rubbish... I tried to catch her hand almost forcefully ..and we stuggled with it for some time with her claiming that I was hurting her

The biggest f up came when she started begging me to ''show her love" still no want make I even kiss her and I think I became needy...

I teased her with money but eventually gave it to her claiming she'd have gotten more if she had complied with our terms of meeting..

After I gave her the money without even considering what I've been through already, I felt scales fall from my eyes and I come realize say I don jonse..

Redpillers,abeg make una advise me because I dey vex..

I still want this girl to pay in kind but I think I need help on how to go about it..

Till today,she never even call me to know if I reach home in peace

Insults are allowed.
You f up first time, them give you advice couple with all the things wey you don read here. You still go fumble again. Nawa o
You self know say you don fumble big time na why you expect "insult".

Wetin dey even baffle me be say how ordinary hug from woman go make a full grown man joystick stand. Just like that. Wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:31pm On May 20, 2021
MetalJigsaw:
You f up first time, them give you advice couple with all the things wey you don read here. You still go fumble again. Nawa o
You self know say you don fumble big time na why you expect "insult".

Wetin dey even baffle me be say how ordinary hug from woman go make a full grown man joystick stand. Just like that. Wonderful

This is last year post na...shuuuu...

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 5:58pm On May 20, 2021
@CaveAdullam
I also hate Verbatim if you notice 100% of my content on here is from twitter and am the original creator of those contents here. I spent days, even week writing articles on self-improvement but i'll do this whenever i post on here am going to make sure i give my self credit so it will be easy for readers to navigate the source. For the nuggets am already compiling it in eBook day-by-day planning to share It soon i have ebook cover with your NL name IT. Will drop asap.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 6:01pm On May 20, 2021
Gone are those dayz when marriage was somethin of value where the man where the man given a virgin girl for marriage a Win/Win for both parties when the for better for worse are well practise where woman hypergamy are easily controlled by her man
But the mordern era where civilization, education &religion has play many role in the disadvange of mordern marriages of today.
Let take for instance of a girl with variety of boyfriends durin her school yrs after she rode the cock coursel she still keep thier(boyfriends) contact and they are all still frnds on social media
is thier any hope for for men of today who are legaly gettin married in these mordern era " i don't think so
"Today Mordern Marriage is a fraud to man but huge opportunity for woman "
Don't Get Scamed Swallow The Redpill.
#redpillpartriach

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 6:13pm On May 20, 2021
Dabronze:
Gone are those dayz when marriage was somethin of value where the man where the man given a virgin girl for marriage a Win/Win for both parties when the for better for worse are well practise where woman hypergamy are easily controlled by her man
But the mordern era where civilization, education &religion has play many role in the disadvange of mordern marriages of today.
Let take for instance of a girl with variety of boyfriends durin her school yrs after she rode the cock coursel she still keep thier(boyfriends) contact and they are all still frnds on social media
is thier any hope for for men of today who are legaly gettin married in these mordern era " i don't think so
"Today Mordern Marriage is a fraud to man but huge opportunity for woman "
Don't Get Scamed Swallow The Redpill.
#redpillpartriach
Not anymore bro.
only redpill can save a man from dangerous and manipulation of woman.
Nowadays women keep discovering new tatics to devour men.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:55pm On May 20, 2021
Damn. These girls are so ruthless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
Not anymore bro.
only redpill can save a man from dangerous and manipulation of woman.
Nowadays women keep discovering new tatics to devour men.
Absolutely!!!!
So What Do You Suggest for our brother out there? Is It
MGTOW
Surrogacy
Polygam
Partriach
Baby Mama (havin children out wedlock)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:57pm On May 20, 2021
Boys have suffered. Smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:58pm On May 20, 2021
SMH. The things females have done.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 7:14pm On May 20, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Good morning Sir,
I have decided to compile your personal daily nuggets with authorities into one thread so as to continue to emancipate men from their bluepilled conditioning and enable veteran and New Redpillers to work with the continual daily wisdom you dissipate for our personal growth and continuous redpill awareness, these thread is very helpful but I want Individuals to access your wisdom on a personal level, so they can take the pills they need in the moment and can come back to used pills that they have taken, so they can have the time to read, study, reflect and apply them as these thread has too many quotes and mentions and will make it difficult to do, I would need your permission before I start the trend, thank you for your daily commitment in growing me and other Redpillers with the your daily redpill wisdom nuggets , I await your response

Yours faithfully,
BLOODYSPERM
Yours faithfully? grin. What is this? Is it a formal letter or a normal Nairaland post?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 7:19pm On May 20, 2021
Martinez39s:
She told her bf and he laughed it off. That foolish thing simps can't do doesn't exist.
Next time, she will fvck another nigga for practice and still tell the simp. And the simp will laugh it off grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 20, 2021
KVN1:
Hello redpillers,

I messed up again.

I traveled to another city for some business transactions.

Prior to that time, there's this girl I've been chatting with and making overt passes at( yeah, I've been raw and straight to the point with her), and whenever I say sth about making out with her, she turns me down weakly with words like"you're high, your head" etc

Once upon a time,I invited her over to my school,she schools in another state..She agreed to come, but I had to cancel, because I was checking my expenses.

Throughout last week,I was in the town where she stays,but I had to finish with most important stuffs first..

On Thursday,I gave her a call and asked her to come to the hotel where I was lodging..she begged me to shift our meeting to Sunday because that's the only time she's free from work. In the course of our meeting plans,she told me she'll be coming with her sister cos she doesn't trust me. I asked her to bring her purse along to clear her sister's bills..she finally coordinate shaa

Mind you,I was lodging in a hotel, and because I accepted the postponement,I had to pay for two extra nights (just to have sex... for my mind naa)

She called me two hours to our scheduled meeting time and told me she wouldn't be able to make it that she made some loss in the shop which she would be trying to pay back by working overtime... I became furious,but I was still calm.. I called her again, this time, trying to cajole her to come... that I already wasted cash for her sake...She stylishly dropped the call and claimed it was network..but this time,she was beginning to feel guilty...so I banked on that... I asked her where she stays and she lied about that...

I again remembered she once told me that so I traced her to her place.

On seeing me,she was so shocked, surprised...but happy that I could find my way to her place...

I wasn't having any of those, so I rebuked her severely, but this time,she was begging.I decided to relax and bit...she gave me a hug, but I didn't hug back..but after some minutes,the third leg took over from the brain... I kissed her in the ear twice, and she was relaxed. I decided to calm down when I noticed someone coming around.

So this time again,I made a move to hold her and bring her closer to me, but this time,she protested. This one come vex me. How she go get mind make me waste money for hotel still come dey do rubbish... I tried to catch her hand almost forcefully ..and we stuggled with it for some time with her claiming that I was hurting her

The biggest f up came when she started begging me to ''show her love" still no want make I even kiss her and I think I became needy...

I teased her with money but eventually gave it to her claiming she'd have gotten more if she had complied with our terms of meeting..

After I gave her the money without even considering what I've been through already, I felt scales fall from my eyes and I come realize say I don jonse..

Redpillers,abeg make una advise me because I dey vex..

I still want this girl to pay in kind but I think I need help on how to go about it..

Till today,she never even call me to know if I reach home in peace

Insults are allowed.
Lwkmd for this epistle,so you are a redpiller like this,it's so interesting reading how some few group of men have decided to fight nature in the name of "Redpill". Let me see how long all of you can cope,continue to live in self denial.Some of them have turned to brothel patronizers and masturbators to fulfill all righteousness of been a redpiller kikiki.Let me come and be going.Stanliwise come and read this joke
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:00pm On May 20, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
@CaveAdullam
I also hate Verbatim if you notice 100% of my content on here is from twitter and am the original creator of those contents here. I spent days, even week writing articles on self-improvement but i'll do this whenever i post on here am going to make sure i give my self credit so it will be easy for readers to navigate the source.
Plagiarism is so so annoying, it makes you not to experience the light from the torch you're holding, others just come and take the glory without recognizing your efforts. This is not to say we must always bring out new hot fresh bread from the oven. Definitely, for us to grow higher and faster without looming in the dark for too long, we must stand on the shoulders of our predecessors for guidance and leadership. However, honour must be given to whom it's due!

On your own side, you're doing well, just continue to refine yourself by learning, relearning and unlearning. Knowledge and wisdom and understanding is infinite, we'll only know only a part of them as we can't come to their end. The rabbit hole is deep and infinite.

ikillbrokegirls:
For the nuggets am already compiling it in eBook day-by-day planning to share It soon i have ebook cover with your NL name IT. Will drop asap.
This pedestal You, BLOODYSPERM et al. have placed me is seriously too high for me. Thank you guys for appreciating my words, I promise to do better by the grace of God. But you must also understand that I learn everyday, I might come back one day and challenge some of the nuggets, but for now since nothing is standing as a force majeure to each nugget, I think they will continue to stand.

Every individual should be able to take what works for them and jettison others that don't suit them, however, that doesn't mean one should neglect truth because he still cherish his beautiful falsehood. What I mean is that don't take anything that will make you jeopardized your integrity, principle and conscience. Take what align with your core values and let other ideas or nuggets evaporate. Humans have a capacity for error, which means: no one is absolutely correct all the time. One must be able to try, sift and separate the chaffs from the wheat. And this process takes time, sweat, pain and blood, but nothing is worth comparable to the truth you're holding.

Thank you guys for the kind words.

We move!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by stanliwise(m): 8:15pm On May 20, 2021
Rozcol:
Lwkmd for this epistle,so you are a redpiller like this,it's so interesting reading how some few group of men have decided to fight nature in the name of "Redpill". Let me see how long all of you can cope,continue to live in self denial.Some of them have turned to brothel patronizers and masturbators to fulfill all righteousness of been a redpiller kikiki.Let me come and be going.Stanliwise come and read this joke
Abeg leave all this guys jare. They are noting but cult members, only low self esteem guys would fall for this traps in the hope that he will someday get laid. And before that happens, other part of his life would have been destroyed and turned upside down with endless pursuit of women respect to massage his ego like that mad man you quoted lamenting over his coins and boner he carried since weekend.

Is it coincidence that almost no married men are among their midst? even if they are they hide in shadows. Is also a coincidence that men with daughters is also not also in their midst?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 20, 2021
The chronic masturbators among you are the ones shouting monk mode up and down,they have taken solace with their hands and married to their hands.Most of you here are deceiving yourselves and are only an online redpiller,if any of you ever believe nwezmanuel and the likes of him here posting epistles up and down are truly redpillers, then your types are the ones who believe buhari is dead and been impersonated by an imaginary Jubril.kikikikiki.I'll try to stop coming here but I'm so notorious when it comes to dishing out truth(so I'll be a visitor once in a while).Ubunja is the only true redpiller here,the rest of you are frustrated with life which is majorly the reason there's so much anger,hatred and bitterness in your posts.Laughing so hard and rolling on my bed.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 20, 2021
stanliwise:

Abeg leave all this guys jare. They are noting but cult members, only low self esteem guys would fall for this traps in the hope that he will someday get laid. And before that happens, other part of his life would have been destroyed and turned upside down with endless pursuit of women respect to massage his ego like that mad man you quoted lamenting over his coins and boner he carried since weekend.

Is it coincidence that almost no married men are among their midst? even if they are they hide in shadows. Is also a coincidence that men with daughters is also not also in their midst?
kikiki see ehn I like coming to dish out truth to them once in a while. Most of them are masturbators,they have low self-esteem and they took solace in the redpill. All of them are struggling as well and when you offered to help them they will pridefully reject it so as not to fall hands,I don't know why I feel like reaching out to some of them but their bruised ego and pride won't allow them accept a harmless offer.Let me come and be going ooooooooo kikiki

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.