Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2767163 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
Slut,hoe or LovePeddler,ashawo and what have you no be insult again, you all should wake up from your slumber this is 2021.Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
cheesy
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Do i call these entitlement mentality or self acclamied perfectionists If community dicks,brothel patronizers,STD's carriers,internet fraudsters, hoodlums, street urchins, drug addicts, rapists,touts and thugs have the guts to slut shame someone

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
Women are the real architects of society

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
No one is more arrogant toward women, more aggressive or scornful, than the man who is anxious about his virility

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jeremani:
After 3weeks plus of not talking to each other,
She messaged me asking if the break was serious grin i told her yes, and log out . she messaged me again,
that i should tell her, what she did wrong. I told her am not interested anymore.

She said i should forgive her.
She called me and was crying a river.
Omo this na babe wey get strong heart.

The game don upgrade.
You have made masculinity proud. Keep ignoring her. Let's buy a cup to scoop her tears, shall we?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeremani: 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Martinez39s:
You have made masculinity proud. Keep ignoring her. Let's buy a cup to scoop her tears, shall we?
Lol i gat some red wine boss

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jeon:
No one is more arrogant toward women, more aggressive or scornful, than the man who is anxious about his virility
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jeremani:

After 3weeks plus of not talking to each other,
She messaged me asking if the break was serious grin i told her yes, and log out . she messaged me again,
that i should tell her, what she did wrong. I told her am not interested anymore.

She said i should forgive her.
She called me and was crying a river.
Omo this na babe wey get strong heart.

The game don upgrade.

Ignoring or rejecting d female gender is something they will neva b able to handle lmfao grin grin cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Some were even calling me attention seeker,do you really think I lack attention, infact I run from attention.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
Let's even say I want to LovePeddler around, do any of you here think you can afford me,what will I not see on this thread,even the ones wey carry Biro cover between their legs sef dy talk mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fati2001(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jeon:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fati2001(m): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
Rozcol:
Some were even calling me attention seeker,do you really think I lack attention, infact I run from attention.

why will you seek attention from an unknown fella you barely know about?

every day thanking the Lord for making me introvert cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
Yeye redpillers, redpillers be like ignore women, don't give them attention, never allow them to manipulate you and all sorts of rubbish but wen e don dy reach sex area,dy will be like ehn ehmmm ehn ok you can have sex but don't be a slave to it,redpillers since all women are evil,you all should try and avoid everything about women including sex,don't demonize women here formi g monk mode and still carry that Biro cover in between your legs to the brothel to satisfy your yeye urges.Hypocrites mtchewww spits

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
fati2001:

why will you seek attention from an unknown fella you barely know about?

every day thanking the Lord for making me introvert cool

Fati I tire ooo,these people are something else

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fati2001(m): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
Rozcol:
Let's even say I want to LovePeddler around, do any of you here think you can afford me,what will I not see on this thread,even the ones wey carry Biro cover between their legs sef dy talk mtcheww

wahala no too much!

how about their association [ S M A N ]

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fati2001(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
Rozcol:
Yeye redpillers, redpillers be like ignore women, don't give them attention, never allow them to manipulate you and all sorts of rubbish but wen e don dy reach sex area,dy will be like ehn ehmmm ehn ok you can have sex but don't be a slave to it,redpillers since all women are evil,you all should try and avoid everything about women including sex,don't demonize women here formi g monk mode and still carry that Biro cover in between your legs to the brothel to satisfy your yeye urges.Hypocrites mtchewww spits

that's matrix to them.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
fati2001:

wahala no too much!

how about their association [ S M A N ]
wahala be like the Biro cover between their legs kikikiki

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Afrobasic(m): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fati2001(m): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
you've been a fool,so I've been told for the great expectations ,that you hold.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fati2001(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
Real ize what your eye's couldn't show you. Research what your eye can do. Tell your vision about the tell lie vision. Lies and deceit, masterful retreat. Title: tv= tell lies to your vision

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
fattprince, very fattprince hope you are doing the needful, that excess flesh will do you no good
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fati2001(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
Don't kill yourself for a job,girl or boy and societal norms because the malicious truth is you will be replaced by someone else
next day the harsh reality of life is my dear friend you are disposable
---

but our zoogerians redpiller's will only focus on girl. when this prove is talking about Earth it self ... she will only forgo about you like a faded rose..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
fati2001:
Don't kill yourself for a job,girl or boy and societal norms because the malicious truth is you will be replaced by someone else
next day the harsh reality of life is my dear friend you are disposable
---

but our zoogerians redpiller's will only focus on girl. when this prove is talking about Earth it self ... she will only forgo about you like a faded rose..
hehehe peppering dem redpillers
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Bodyodour: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Miracood2:
the video was posted on Facebook so I went to the comment section to see reactions. And trust me when I say simps die hard..

Indians were saying things like.. pique isn't a real gentleman.. and he should have stood up for the girl..

Some Africans were disgusted about the video, and started telling how it's so irresy for the girl to ask pique to stand up for her..

It was a sight to see..
I tell u!! grin
do you have the link to the video ?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
@ ubunja, bloodysperm, caveadullam ,Martinez39s

Nna eeh! there's this girl, I have known her for like 2yrs coz I live around school environment, anytime I comeback from biz we chitchat but recently students (polytechnic students) are on Strike and most students have gone to thier parents house, and biz is on all time low,(I have been indoors) moreso I want to smash her, but she is hell bent on my commitment “me toasting her” which will then signal that we re officially into relationship" but I don't want that man , how do I go about this ?

“please don't come here and tell me build your income I have multiple source of income ,only that this one requires my presence ,I no want hear story for my money"

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fati2001(m): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Rozcol:
hehehe peppering dem redpillers
I want to swallow the pill because my bro next door did that..

copycats. they are like Nicki Minaj and her counterpart [ mama kulture ].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
@Jeremani... Shows you that women can't take half of what they dish out to men, especially rejection. They just can't deal with the fact that the guy is not into them anymore. Goes to show you how not giving a fuq, makes women more attracted to you.

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fati2001(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
-
Love v/s Relationship -
(both are not the same)
In Relationship: You need someone else to complete and fulfill you.
In Love: You are already complete and fulfilled.
In Relationship: You can be with someone else without actually being in love or just for the sake of comfort and company.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fati2001(m): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
That moment in your life when you forget the notion of then being to realise the being that is you.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fati2001(m): 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
ATTRACTION IS SUBJECTIVE You can be the sweetest strawberry but not everyone likes strawberries.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Olujidea and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.