Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2764846 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2021
DONT BE A SIMP VALUE YOUR TIME

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2021
SHIT AINT EASY FOR MEN

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2021
Nezzjnr:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Those guys have really made a lot of people to run into debt all in the name of borrowing to start up a business.

If you don't have at least 5 yrs experience in any business.... You should fuuuck off from my Face
"Make money work for you, have a passive income, saving money is a waste of time, if you want to start a business, seek out a loan" and all other bullshit. Some don't even have business but will be shouting become your own boss, clowns

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 11:31am On Jun 07, 2021
no pain,no gain cool

RAGGA40:
I gymed last weekend, my body is in serious pain

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2021
AOMINE IN DAAA HOUSE,GIRLS WANT TO PARTY HARD IN THIER YOUTH ,THEY PARTY WITH THE BAD BOYS ,GRIND THIER ASS ON THIER DICK THEN WONT LET YOU TOUCH THEM WHEN THEY GET HOME AND YOU ARE GIVING HER ALL YOUR MONEY ,DONT BE A SIMP

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2021
HOUSES LIKE THIS DONT COME FROM THE 9-5 YOU GOTTA ASK YOURSELF WHAT YOU WANT

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2021
Peaceyw:

"Make money work for you, have a passive income, saving money is a waste of time, if you want to start a business, seek out a loan" and all other bullshit. Some don't even have business but will be shouting become your own boss, clowns
DUDE DONT TROLL AOMINE I MEAN THE BEST FOR Y'ALL LETS FUCKING GOOOO

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drLammy(m): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2021
RAGGA40:

No pain ,No gain Bro grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 11:52am On Jun 07, 2021
aomine:
HOUSES LIKE THIS DONT COME FROM THE 9-5 YOU GOTTA ASK YOURSELF WHAT YOU WANT
Are you living in a House like this??

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 11:54am On Jun 07, 2021
Peaceyw:

Lol

They should go and tell the Board of Directors in Dangote Group that they should resign and start their business so they'll be free from slavery cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Lol

They should go and tell the Board of Directors in Dangote Group that they should resign and start their business so they'll be free from slavery cheesy
YOU GOTTA GET ON THE GRIND TO MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME THROUGH BUT THE LEVEL OF GRINDING YOU DO IS DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO THE INTENSITY OF YOUR DREAMS TELL ME WHATS YOUR DREAM

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
RAGGA40:

Hahahahahahaha

No pain no gain bro

Where you go fùck up na if u from there run.

What do you mean last weekend? Yesterday and day before yesterday or upper weekend past?

Anyway keep it up.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
SHIT IS SO bleeped PRESENTLY GIRLS OF 22 BE CALLING THEMSELVES BABY GIRL BUT BOYS OF SAME AGE HAVE STARTED HUSTLING ,SO MUCH PRESSURE ON THE MALE FIGURE

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
Peaceyw:

Though at this point all these semantics have become quite cliche, the wisdom therein remains quite sound. I understand where you are coming from, but don't be so cynical lol.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin grin
MY GEE WATS GOOD grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
RAGGA40:

Maybe you started aggressively. Most people that are not used to exercising, when they want to start, they usually overdo which will result in pains.

The best way is to ease into it. If you want to work on your chest, don't just start doing 50 press ups, that's madness. Start with 10 or so. When you're comfortable, then you increase it until you get to your desired goal. All the best bro.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
aomine:
MY GEE WATS GOOD grin
9-5 is a sin and enslavement of the human spirit, amen? grin

#PunIntended

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Abimloaded(m): 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Women respect men who take what they want.

If you want to have a girl, be sexual with her.
Make sexual jokes, touch her, and escalate.

If you keep it too friendly and play it safe,
you become one of her girlfriends.

You have a d!c_k.

Don't be afraid to use it.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ayanshola3376: 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
SOZINN

she is here again �

she reported me to like 5 different people that I wanted to end the friendship because she didn't want me to be touching her body.

so, I just messaged her to stop all the bullshit that why will she be saying stuffs like that out.

she appologised that she doesn't know what to do to stop me from getting angry.

she messaged me some days ago, that she needs my advice that's:

there's one bro from our Crib that once toasted her and I've adviced her against him since like 2 months ago cos he is a player and he kiss and tell.

So that day she told me that he begged him to come to his house, so she went there to cook for him and he acted so calm

so she is now asking me again if he is calm for real or he is disguising, I plainly told her that I last met him 3 years ago so I don't know.

we ended everything there, not until yesterday that she told me that she has agreed to start dating him

i said Okay congratulations and she said is that all I have to say and I said YES.

The good part is: I heard she was a used to play a bet� by the guy and his friends cos she is proud �

so I've decided to end the friendship with her totally now, cos if I don't.
I will still be the therapist to heal her, so I've deleted her number and proceed to block her.

I don't know what she will start telling people next if I block her now though, like maybe I'm jealous or what.

Should I just block her or delete her number and ignore for ever.

just to keep you updated brother!

NO MORE SIMPING! REDPILL TO THE WORLD!!

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Rockyfancino:
Abeg aside with all this talk. How can I make money?
This is not a business thread so why asking?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
MetalJigsaw:
Fake love, bruh.
no difference since we've established that women's love is fake anyways

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Let your first born child, come from a fertile ground---womb---through a fertile road---vagina; that has not been drilled by both spades and shovels, with underground dead pipes and stale cums.

Authority: Kings cum virgins, simps cum h0es.
Words of wisdom.

Every man should take note. Big ups For this Lesson

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Theicecode(m): 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
All simps should be stoned

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
RAGGA40:
You hav to continue doin it from there it will get to a stage your body will neutralizes the pain but if you stop it your body will feel more pain
NO PAIN NO GAIN!

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
Theicecode:
All simps should be stoned

Calm down, we all here were probably simps in our pasts. However, we were fortunate enough to discover the undiluted truth. Give others time, they'll discover the easy way (from advice) or the hard way (from experience).

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ayanshola3376:
SOZINN

she is here again �

she reported me to like 5 different people that I wanted to end the friendship because she didn't want me to be touching her body.

so, I just messaged her to stop all the bullshit that why will she be saying stuffs like that out.

she appologised that she doesn't know what to do to stop me from getting angry.

she messaged me some days ago, that she needs my advice that's:

there's one bro from our Crib that once toasted her and I've adviced her against him since like 2 months ago cos he is a player and he kiss and tell.

So that day she told me that he begged him to come to his house, so she went there to cook for him and he acted so calm

so she is now asking me again if he is calm for real or he is disguising, I plainly told her that I last met him 3 years ago so I don't know.

we ended everything there, not until yesterday that she told me that she has agreed to start dating him

i said Okay congratulations and she said is that all I have to say and I said YES.

The good part is: I heard she was a used to play a bet� by the guy and his friends cos she is proud �

so I've decided to end the friendship with her totally now, cos if I don't.
I will still be the therapist to heal her, so I've deleted her number and proceed to block her.

I don't know what she will start telling people next if I block her now though, like maybe I'm jealous or what.

Should I just block her or delete her number and ignore for ever.

just to keep you updated brother!

NO MORE SIMPING! REDPILL TO THE WORLD!!

Bro, block that biťch and delete her contact. Tell your friends not to talk about her in your presence again. Let her run her mouth the way she likes. You don't owe her nothing.
FORGET ABOUT HER.
thanks

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Lol

I konow one of Dangote Maneger that make 1million naira a day apart frm his salary is an indian chef that cook for him in his house and it doesn't mean dangote will broke is even gettin richer you know what? there is a freedom of choices in this world to choose from if it managing poeople invesment no prob if it's starting your business frot the scratch thats fine, Warren Buffet retired from Bakeshire Hathaway he's still hav more power above everybody in that company due to his lion-share, Henry Ford died over 50yrs ago he's more than $20billion his grand children are enjoying the wealth of their grand-father of which the board of director can never have thet opportunity
the ball is in your court play it wherever you like.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by usebog: 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
I met this new babe. Since I am overdose in redpill now, I’m doing good but my bro na the problem. This nigga been eyeing the babe. I know he want to Bleep her since he is the biggest simp I ever came across. I’m thinking I should just talk to him or what?
By the way he is my blood older brother

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
women haters
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
usebog:
I met this new babe. Since I am overdose in redpill now, I’m doing good but my bro na the problem. This nigga been eyeing the babe. I know he want to Bleep her since he is the biggest simp I ever came across. I’m thinking I should just talk to him or what?
By the way he is my blood older brother

How does him wanting to fvck her make your brother the biggest simp you ever come across?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by usebog: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
ubunja:

How does him wanting to fvck her make your brother the biggest simp you ever come across?
He is a confirm simp. Not because he want to Bleep the girl but because this is what he is.
He lavash his money on girls anyhow

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (2212) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CuteNbad(m), Astrid4(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.