Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,882 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2833571 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
DieRich5:
I don't even know why she Dy use dat word maybe because she wan marry Rich man so her children go get level pass us
We live like a normal kid, well educated and one of my brother is rich(stock trader) now and the others re doing well
Don't mind her. I am sure her shakara don end now. grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Martinez39s:
Don't mind her. I am sure her shakara don end now. grin
I swr, we Don cut am off and all my dad family after my dad died

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Newbies...Ignore the noisemaker and men that pay for sex on this thread...take what you need and grow...
Do not forget to Read renowed book on the red pill..
Only you can grow the way, the way you want to....

There are "level to these"

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Raalsalghul:
https://www.nairaland.com/6601472/not-ambitious-wants-bride-price#102687491

Guys please we need your inputs on this thread before this guy makes a mistake.

Even if we were to leave a word of advice on that thread. What are the chances he'll take it. Someone, whose elder brother furnished him with quality counsel as well as requisite resources to elevate his life to the next level is out here seeking the opinions of "nairalanders".

If he wants to conduct a survey of some kind, the standpoints in correlation to what his brother apprised him of, outnumber other cretinous comments. So the ball is in his court. Deep down he knows his brother is right but he would rather have those chemicals in his head exercise ascendancy over his exertions.

One more thing, tell him to study marriage and divorce laws before deciding if he wants to do that to himself.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
SOZINN:
Even if we were to leave a word of advice on that thread. What are the chances he'll take it. Someone, whose elder brother furnished him with quality counsel as well as requisite resources to elevate his life to the next level is out here seeking the opinions of "nairalanders".

If he wants to conduct a survey of some kind, the standpoints in correlation to what his brother apprised him of, outnumber other cretinous comments. So the ball is in his court. Deep down he knows his brother is right but he would rather have those chemicals in his head exercise ascendancy over his exertions.

One more thing, tell him to study marriage and divorce laws before deciding if he wants to do that to himself.
Many times, when people seek advice, they are just looking for someone to validate what they want to hear or someone to propose how the decision they want to take will work out. I will still drop my advice tomorrow evening for the guy. At least, if he doesn't take it, others reading will learn from it.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
Martinez39s:
Okay. I will be busy tomorrow morning and afternoon, maybe in the evening when I come back. This coming week will be hectic unlike this past week so my messages will span several evenings. He doesn't just need the red pill, he also needs a good understanding of the marital laws, child support laws, common law marriages, and domestic violence laws.

Do you know this guy or are you just being a good samaritan?

My concern stems from the fact that I've been looking for an opportunity like his and he wants to squander his own because of a woman who wouldn't do the same if she were in his shoes.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Raalsalghul:

My concern stems from the fact that I've been looking for an opportunity like his and he wants to squander his own because of a woman who wouldn't do the same if she were in his shoes.
Don't worry, I reach out to him on Monday evening.

Good night y'all.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
SOZINN:

It's like you said in your second paragraph, maybe reinforcing the advice his brother gave him might alter his actions going forward.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
Quick Tip

Whenever you're with a woman, either on a date or just hanging out, you have to be confident and in control of your emotions.

Being confident means freedom from doubt and belief in yourself and your actions. Being confident is synonymous with being comfortable. If you are not comfortable with a girl, you can't be confident. Whenever in the presence of girl(s), rid yourself of every doubt and remember that you are the special one.

This applies to touch. Touching a girl/woman or making physical contact is very important when building your sexual relationship with her. It is magical to her and its effect on her is second to none. It has to be done in the right way, though. We're lucky we live in a time when touching a woman is considered acceptable as soon as you start getting to know her. In older times, guys like Casanova had to be extraordinarily seductive with their WORDS just so they could get to the point where they could begin to touch a woman.

The most important thing to understand about touch is that when you initiate it with a girl whom you're just getting to know, it is not merely an arousing stimulus. It also challenges the BARRIERS between you.

The presence of those invisible barriers which you both maintain in your minds is really the key difference between being lovers and strangers.

Typical NICE GUY behavior is to respect those barriers too much and to never challenge them. That by definition maintains the barriers, leaving them in place.

Doesn't matter how well he gets to know the girl, if he leaves those barriers in place, he will never be her lover — that is why he ends up in the friend category. Because he actually REINFORCED the barriers instead of destroying them.

Anyway, the next level up from nice guy is to realize that you have to crumble those barriers. So you work on them, but you're still wary about causing any anxiety, and still a bit nervous about challenging the barriers.

So you look for excuses to touch, or you reach out and caress her but it has a slightly rushed quality because you're trying to mask some underlying nervousness.

You need to understand that challenging those barriers is a source of anxiety and also a source of excitement for her.

Have you ever seen a baby fall down?

You realize that baby looks up and mirrors the reaction of his/her parents. If they smile or look relieved, then he also smiles or laughs. However, if they frown or look worried, then the baby starts crying.

It's the same for women too.

If you are in the process of touching her but you rush it or you're obviously anxious, then she'll get the feeling that it is not right and she'll get uncomfortable.

There are key things to make her excited is to become comfortable which in turn leads to confidence.

Touch her slowly. Don't rush things.

Maintain eye contact.

Maintain an open posture that makes you inviting. Don't close up and try to make yourself as possible.

Smile or at least exude confidence with your facial expressions. A lot of people look nervous when touching a woman and that's a turn-off for her. If you decided to touch her, then do it confidently.

The more you understand how your touches give her pleasure and excite her, the more you'll build your confidence. Maintaining physical contact with females is imperative and you must close the distance between the two of you if you want to make progress with her.

Touching a woman dictates if you will spend the rest of your life in the friend zone or touching her awkwardly, which leads to her avoiding you or treating you like garbage.

Don't forget to be comfortable around her and watch yourself emitting the aura of confidence.

Just an opinion though, we are all entitled to ours.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Raalsalghul:

This sums everything up. I don't know why men do this to themselves. Whatever happened to the good old pump and dump.
Why can't he appraise his relationship and measure the benefits since he began that journey of deception.
Mtcheeew.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
Don't try to win her affection, make sure she's the one seeking your affection

Kings always remember you are the PRIZE

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Dear brothers of the pill, I am of the opinion that nature has already rigged the game in favour of women by giving them the vagina and womb and in turn cursed us with testosterone and an insatiable need for sex (regardless of how much self control you want to exercise) and such we must constantly chase them. Whichever way, we're bleeped undecided

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Skepticus:

36 year old dude married my youngest sister who was 21, some years back in her 3rd year in a State University. The dude, who was financially well-off was willing to spend his life just to wife her (and he did). I struggled to understand his obsession with my younger sister at the time, till she told me (some days before the wedding ceremony) that she met her a virgin - a rare treasure among Nigerian ladies. His parents (my in laws) are always in contact (and serving) with my parents. It's crazy. Meanwhile, my other sister who rode the carousel didn't settle for the "best" of man in marriage. She didn't tell me directly but you could tell from close observation of her family life that she is just "managing" the loser who saved her.
Lol

Reminds me of my only sis who married Recently at the age of 24 to one very wealth Engineer that stays abroad.

If you see the way the Family do relate with us ehn... Every day calling.

At a time Momsy and Popsy sef con dey get tired with the praises being showered on them.

Most people just to fit their ideology... They'll tell you that a Hoe with a bad character is better than a Virgin with good character.... Arrant Nonsense!!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
fattprince:
Well someone is talking about not marrying a lady above 30 and someone is pained because of that. I mean why would you be pained for my own decisions. Well I can decide to marry a 30 year old virgin if she is cool, submissive and a virgin. And of course I am attracted to her. I don't know if he doesn't want to marry a lady above 30 then look for a guy that wants or doesn't mind. Or better still go back to one of your exes that enjoyed you when you were younger and juicy.
What surprises me is how this psychotic/ narcissistic women attach so much importance in being independent. Like who the Bleep cares if there are independent or not? What's so special about being an independent woman? Lol. Most women are indeed bipolar.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ponder on this!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yesboss123: 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Martinez39s:
Many times, when people seek advice, they are just looking for someone to validate what they want to hear or someone to propose how the decision they want to take will work out. I will still drop my advice tomorrow evening for the guy. At least, if he doesn't take it, others reading will learn from it.

Hello boss, I'm the guy being referred to, the OP from the other thread. You can either drop the advise here or on the other thread. Anyone's fine. However, note that I don't plan any form of commitment either thru intro or marriage before going, neither am i sendin her shishi while there cos the program is full-time and i won't have much time to work, however, I'm leaving her the option of me coming back for her afterwards in as much as she gets herself upskilled while I'm away. If she doesn't agree, that's all to the relationship. My program and career takes pre-eminence, no debate about that one at all. U still feel that's still a bad way to go abt it ?

Honestly, opening the thread no b because I no get sense grin , but just to be open to different ideas and opinions, so ur explanations are welcome bro. Much anticipation. Raalsalghul , thanks for ur concern bro. na man u b, watching out for a brother.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
yesboss123:
Hello boss, I'm the guy being referred to, the OP from the other thread. You can either drop the advise here or on the other thread. Anyone's fine. However, note that I don't plan any form of commitment either thru intro or marriage before going, neither am i sendin her shishi while there cos the program is full-time and i won't have much time to work, however, I'm leaving her the option of me coming back for her afterwards in as much as she gets herself upskilled while I'm away. If she doesn't agree, that's all to the relationship. My program and career takes pre-eminence, no debate about that one at all. U still feel that's still a bad way to go abt it ?

Honestly, opening the thread no b because I no get sense grin , but just to be open to different ideas and opinions, so ur explanations are welcome bro. Much anticipation. Raalsalghul , thanks for ur concern bro. na man u b, watching out for a brother.
Don't worry, bro. I will definitely reach you tomorrow evening.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yesboss123: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Martinez39s:
Don't worry, bro. I will definitely reach you tomorrow evening.
Fair enough, thanks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
@the darkgamer, what about us that have very rough palms like sandpaper, how do we go about the touching? Are we to wear hand gloves or what?? angry angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mandela27: 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Calibrator:
Judging by this relationship dynamics you explained here and my evaluation of the psyche behind your post, a man who has his shiit in order will not be seeking validation unless he is hard pressed for details.

You are still in honeymoon phase and the perceived thought of having a girl on lockdown is still tripping you.

Long story short, your breakfast is presently being prepared in the kitchen by your girl, it will be served shortly.

grin bad guy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bennyflipy(m): 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
I sacrificed a lot for this girl, when she's sick.

I'm a simp right?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
I see we are covering how redpillers /alpha males should respond to females. I feel it’s important to also drop it here that as alpha males we should not also take shit from our fellow males. I mean if you have a group of friends you must check them instantly when You feel your masculinity is being challenged or when they try to basically test you. Women also watch this closely.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
I'd update on this thread as I find them.

virginboy1:

Please recommend more redpill movies please.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hintona(f): 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Rozcol:
What is a hoe that some low value men keep talking about here,well I think I need some explanation because the word has been carelessly used by Martinez(Anderson) and his cohorts.If putting ubunja in his rightful place made anyone upset then look for a nearby transformer to hug,truth is indeed bitter. Whenever I see most of you write about women manipulation and trying so hard to alert yourselves or create awareness I simply laugh in Paris,you lack true wisdom if you think any man on earth can ever escape what nature naturally blessed women with,as long as Adam fell for the manipulative prowess of Eve so shall his descendants follow accordingly, so you all should quit trying too hard(you have your heart to protect). Also as long as Adam saw Eve and became sexually attracted to her so shall his descendants follow, it is nature and you can't fight it,monk people take note.You think you guys are the first to realize all these things you put up here?na na na there exist redpillers before you guys but women were still able to exercise their gift on these men,you just haven't met your match.Do you think Gen Babangida,Obasanjo,Gen Abdulsalam, Gen TY Danjuma,Gen Shagaya,Otunba Ojora,Alhaji Folawiyo(late),Jerry Rawlings of Ghana and some few notable men were SIMPs? No they were hardcore redpillers but when they met their match they were all properly fixed.Maryam(late), Stella(late), Justice Fati, Daisy, Hajiya Bola, Erelu Ojuolape, Hajiya Zainab were spouses of those men(redpillers) respectively but they exercised their gift(you may choose to call it manipulation) on these men and made them responsible and also at their beck and call,you just haven't met your match hence the reason you are flexing muscles. Its unfortunate that women no longer know why they are women,there's no man on this earth that can escape a woman's manipulation, you just haven't met your match.It happened to those men I mentioned,some were previously married to women who didn't know the secret of been a woman but when they met their match,they were properly fixed,late Stella, Hajiya Zainab folawiyo,Daisy Danjuma were women who met their husband's married to some weak women but they immediately fixed them when they came into the picture(powerful women of substance), Maryam Babangida properly fixed her own man right from day one,the strongest of them all.So whenever I see you all wailing I just laugh over your naiveness about women. There's no man born of a woman that I can't simp to my satisfaction because I know what it truly means to be called a woman but I won't do that to a man I love except I'm been taken to beyond limits and back.So take some chill pills along with your redpill and accept the fact that there are certain things you can not change.

Abeg loud am grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Of course it would be easy for an unauthorized person to simp a man when they are armed with informations about the movement. I for one immediately know a woman that has knowledge about the red pill movement the moment we interact.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:49am On Jun 14, 2021
blinking001:

What surprises me is how this psychotic/ narcissistic women attach so much importance in being independent. Like who the Bleep cares if there are independent or not? What's so special about being an independent woman? Lol. Most women are indeed bbipolar.
well if you're a gender that has had to rely on men and marriage for survival being prohibited to work and vote for ages, independence will really mean the world to you. You guys need to stop mocking female motivations and psychologies and instead seek to understand where Women are coming from so you can take advantage of them.

Mind you girls don't grow up having the same freedoms and independence as boys. I'm sure you can agree that even your younger sister is not allowed to stay out after certain hours in the evenings and can't just spend a night away from home and neither can she just travel to any city. Unlike you a guy. As a guy you come and go as you please at any hour and no one questions it. So when women grow up and attain personal independence it really means a lot for them that's why they make a big deal out of it. Because it really is to them. Too bad most guys will not understand because they don't care to put themselves in women's shoes to better understand their psychology and motivations. To their loss.

When a woman is boasting about independence, she's in a perfect space to be used. Because she's in her masculine.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:06am On Jun 14, 2021
Kenogidi:
Dear brothers of the pill, I am of the opinion that nature has already rigged the game in favour of women by giving them the vagina and womb and in turn cursed us with testosterone and an insatiable need for sex (regardless of how much self control you want to exercise) and such we must constantly chase them. Whichever way, we're bleeped undecided
men and women are complimentary. Meaning we were created to need each other. You think as a man you're fvcked cause you feel an unrelenting hunger for pussy, but you need to know that as much as you hunger for pussy, women in turn have been created with an unrelenting hunger for something that is in men that they're considering a curse as well. It's up to you to find it and exploit it.

Anyways men don't have to chase everytime but you do it anyways because you don't want to play the game by the rules. We gave you the game of chosen but most guys are vehemently opposed to it. They don't want women to choose them. Which was going to bring a lot of free pussy. Well guess what? Women are content to play the game of chosen and have thirsty men offer them the world all in the hopes of a taste of the pussy.

27 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:21am On Jun 14, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Don't try to win her affection, make sure she's the one seeking your affection

Kings always remember you are the PRIZE
exactly. Let her choose and make you love her. Let her be in love first then work to make you fall in love. That's the purest form of game.

But your second statement is a little off. No one gender is the prize. As much as we red pillers wish men are the prize, and as much as the female level up movement wishes women are the prize, any gender or anyone can be the prize. As long as they satisfy your first statement. Whoever is loved is the Prize. Whoever it is whose affection is being sought, that one is the prize. And the seeker is only the winner. Regardless of gender.

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeweltz(f): 5:26am On Jun 14, 2021
fattprince:
Well someone is talking about not marrying a lady above 30 and someone is pained because of that. I mean why would you be pained for my own decisions. Well I can decide to marry a 30 year old virgin if she is cool, submissive and a virgin. And of course I am attracted to her. I don't know if he doesn't want to marry a lady above 30 then look for a guy that wants or doesn't mind. Or better still go back to one of your exes that enjoyed you when you were younger and juicy.

These small boys sef. You don't even have the liver to quote me directly. Well, he's scared of what I've achieved for myself and that's all. Even when I have proved to be respectful and understanding and submissive, the idiot still had the brazen confidence to reject me. If you know you are not gonna marry me, why eating the coochie. Most of you are just confused. And the things I've been reading here since yesterday show me that you don't have respect for women undecided sad
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeweltz(f): 5:29am On Jun 14, 2021
MJBOLT:
if Ned can do it,so can we cheesy

Thing is do you have the kind of power Ned has?

Small boys all over this thread. You derive Joy in making women cry. I'm out sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:41am On Jun 14, 2021
DAY 165, REDPILL 2021

Nature has endowed herself with these two unique creatures for her enjoyment.

Both creatures has come a long way enjoying and romancing themselves.

These two is synonymous with the horse and her rider but I think the beast is more appropriate in this term because the days of a---rider---man is in riding and taming a beast; a beautiful beast.

Only a dominant man can ride a beast, else he will be killed by it. He understands the nature of the beast, and he knows the particular reins to hold her. He is not afraid of the beast.

The beast is so delightful, retracting her ferocious nature because she is being dominated by a creature more higher than her. She's joyful, playful and very elated.

If the man continues in his stead in taming the beast and riding her to preferred destination, there will continually be harmony between them. If he loses contact with the beast, she will protract her ferocious nature.

This is man and woman at their best!

Authority: positive masculinity must lead the way for others to follow.

PS: photo credit to Putin's photographer.

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Fembleez1(m), Robnectar(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.