Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762844 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JustBeingFrank(m): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IghravweIG(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Please someone should help me a site where I can download hiphop/Rap jams for free.
So instead of searching music title on google, i can have a place where I can get latest hiphop contents on the go.

Hiphop is the music to listen now.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
“Happy Wife, Happy Life” has got to be the most idiotic misguided figure of speech to have ever been immortalised in the memetics of the societal consciousness. Happiness flows downwards, not upwards. In order for her to be happy, it is you, the man, who must be happy first and foremost. If you are not happy, you will struggle to make her happy. This means even in sacrifice, for her, or what you consider to be the greater good of the relationship, you must be enthusiastic.

#TRP

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Sex is truly the female dominion of power and it is in this relational battlefield where sex is constantly weaponized, dangled, implied, used as bait and retracted to solidify and ensure your promise of commitment, whilst her promise of sexual access remains tenable and retractable. Many, many women are conscious of the power they have in simply saying “I’m not in the mood” when they are withholding sex as a mechanism to manipulate their man into bending to her will. Naturally, this is the go to nuclear option that women use to manipulate their partners. The male response should of course be, dread game. Bar any tremendous sexual prowess on your part, it is in the female nature to surreptitiously reduce your sexual access whilst she continues to maximise your level of personal investment into her well-being.

#TRP

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
THE DREAD GAME.

When you’re dating someone who has no fear of losing you, that no matter what she does you’re going to stay just because you’ve promised, then she’s not going to genuinely respect you.

And when there’s no respect, there’s no attraction.

When there’s no attraction, there’s no loyalty.
Therefore, when there’s no fear of loss, there is no value in staying with you.

If she doesn’t value you and instead takes you for granted, she won’t look up to you, listen to you, desire you, and help you with your mission and goals in life.

At that point, it’s going to be a matter of time before she grows to be unhappy and sexually frustrated enough to wonder why she into a relationship with you in the first place.

This is how the human mind works — it only appreciates what is scarce, in-demand, and difficult to keep.

And that’s why you need the element of dread. Because the alternative is a miserable, dead-end, and sexless relationship.

That’s the case for the blue-pilled beta men who have been taught to put women on pedestals all their lives.

Instead of applying any sort of Dread, typical blue-pilled men always focus on making their women comfortable, thinking that comfort equals happiness.

While that sounds practical and noble even, these same men end up with a lot of random drama, negativity, and infidelity in their relationships.

Do they ever realize their mistake of continuing to give and please?

Nope.

#TRP

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nice guys don’t apply dread game at all.

They’re incredibly kind and wouldn’t even dare to introduce any dread to the women they love.
Because how could they?

“How could milady feel even slightly uncomfortable in this friendship that one day might be a romantic relationship? I don’t want to ruin my opportunity to date this queen,” a typical nice guy would think.

So he’ll typically “date” one woman at a time.
He’ll initiate all the conversations between him and his desired target.

He’ll panic when she doesn’t respond for days and then double text out of fear.

He’ll be available to listen to her talk about everything and for as long as she wants.

He’ll take her on the most expensive dates and buy her everything she asks for.

He’ll give her everything he has to offer, only to be put on the Beta shelf for another man who does absolutely nothing in comparison.

More comfort. Little dread. Zero girls.

Now the bad boy, on the other hand, doesn’t even care.

He just does whatever he wants whenever he wants, and he’ll not give a damn about what others think.

He’ll date multiple girls at once because one isn’t enough.

One of the girls he’s dating knew about the others? It doesn’t matter.

Does it stop her from wanting to date him? Not really. In fact, she’ll want him even more.

That bad boy almost never initiates conversations. And when he does, it’s straightforward and to the point.

Do the girls stop talking to him because of that? Some might do, but some never do and can’t wait for his messages.

Does he ever panic when a girl doesn’t respond? No, he’s got options and will just find someone else to talk to.

The girl will always complain about the bad boy to the nice guy and still end up sleeping with the bad boy.

Little comfort. More dread. All the girls.

“Women want to be with Men who other women want to f*ck, and other men want to be.”
— Rollo Tomassi

#TRP

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
Men are goal/destination oriented. Women are process oriented. Women count score of a man's love when he continously still do things he did before winning her heart (eg, continously buying her expensive stuff), while for men, it doesnt make any sense.

Anytime a woman ask you why you stop doing things you did before she fell for you, reply her with, "Ever seen a fisherman gave worms to the fish he already caught" ?

#RandomThoughts

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4gunners(m): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Vecto:
THE DREAD GAME.

When you’re dating someone who has no fear of losing you, that no matter what she does you’re going to stay just because you’ve promised, then she’s not going to genuinely respect you.

And when there’s no respect, there’s no attraction.

When there’s no attraction, there’s no loyalty.
Therefore, when there’s no fear of loss, there is no value in staying with you.

If she doesn’t value you and instead takes you for granted, she won’t look up to you, listen to you, desire you, and help you with your mission and goals in life.

At that point, it’s going to be a matter of time before she grows to be unhappy and sexually frustrated enough to wonder why she into a relationship with you in the first place.

This is how the human mind works — it only appreciates what is scarce, in-demand, and difficult to keep.

And that’s why you need the element of dread. Because the alternative is a miserable, dead-end, and sexless relationship.

That’s the case for the blue-pilled beta men who have been taught to put women on pedestals all their lives.

Instead of applying any sort of Dread, typical blue-pilled men always focus on making their women comfortable, thinking that comfort equals happiness.

While that sounds practical and noble even, these same men end up with a lot of random drama, negativity, and infidelity in their relationships.

Do they ever realize their mistake of continuing to give and please?

Nope.

#TRP
Thank you. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
pansophist:
Men are destination oriented. Women are process oriented. Women count score of a man's love when he continously still do things he did before winning her heart (eg, continously buying her expensive stuff), while for men, it doesnt make any sense.

Anytime a woman ask you why you stop doing things you did before she fell for you, reply her with, "Ever seen a fisherman gave worms to the fish he already caught" ?

#RandomThoughts

Omo this one off me

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dpsychologist: 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
From a poem:

"We women have, if I am not to lie,

In this love matter, a quaint fantasy;

Look out a thing we may not lightly have,

And after that we'll cry all day and crave.

Forbid a thing, and that thing covet we;

Press hard upon us, then we turn and flee.

Sparingly offer we our goods, when fair;

Great crowds at market for dearer ware,

And what's too common brings but little price;

All this knows every woman who is wise.

— Canterbury Tales : The Wife of Bath's Prologue, lines 521-530

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
TRP works better for short term relationships where there's very little to no commitment involved (at least for me) and that's because you're bound to compromise in one way or the other in long term relationships.

34 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
IghravweIG:
Please someone should help me a site where I can download hiphop/Rap jams for free.
So instead of searching music title on google, i can have a place where I can get latest hiphop contents on the go.

Hiphop is the music to listen now.
www.mp3paw.com

Listen to niggaz like
DMX, Nas, Canibus, Killah Priest( His 2020 album is 100 percent poetry), Xzibit, Shyne, Papoose, Meth, Redman, Pac, Bone Thugs n Harmony, Jadakiss, Holiday Styles (Styles P), Immortal Technique, KRS1, Mobb Deep, 50 Cent (Albums: Guess Who's Back, Get Rich nDie Trying), Tha DPG, Big Snoop Dogg, Dre, Em, Tech N9ne, Nate Dogg, Caponne-N-Noreaga, Wu-Tang Clan (greatest hip hop group of all time) etc.

Hip hop is more than just music...more like a way of life..a culture. Conscious... spiritual rappers over commercial rappers, anyday..anytime

If you need nice tracks/songs from these G.O.A.Ts, lemme know

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheExclusive: 12:38am On Sep 21, 2020
COOL10:
TRP works better for short term relationships where there's very little to no commitment involved (at least for me) and that's because you're bound to compromise in one way or the other in long term relationships.

I agree with this school of thought. When you develop strong feelings for a woman usually in the long term, you become more prone to manipulation and down play your game.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 2:51am On Sep 21, 2020
You will reject the women that rejected you in your 20's.

It is neither their fault nor yours too. Nature must have its way.

This is how the intersexual dynamics works, and if you know your worth, you will reap its benefits.

34 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2020
TheExclusive:

I agree with this school of thought. When you develop strong feelings for a woman usually in the long term, you become more prone to manipulation and down play your game.

True.
A man's emotions are a woman's greatest power.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheExclusive: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2020
COOL10:

True.

Very correct

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2020
Men feels cheapened when they become emotional too soon, while women feels cheapen when they engage in sex too soon.

Men protects their emotional integrity same way women protects their sexual integrity.

The idea that men should open up quickly and express themselves is similar to telling a woman to open up and fukc like a slut.

#RandomThoughts

94 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2020
Sexual frustrations, alongside negative emotions men periodically feels fulfils an important task from an evolutionary point of view. The pent-up emotional frustration is a bio-fuel needed to propel you to the next level, and emerge from your position of dispair. If there is no internal force that pushes a boy to be a man, he would forever remain a man-child.

#RandomThoughts

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dpsychologist: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2020
COOL10:

True.

Although men are said to be logical but they are the most manipulated using emotions.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2020
pansophist:
Sexual frustrations, alongside negative emotions men periodically feels fulfils an important task from an evolutionary point of view. The pent-up emotional frustration is a bio-fuel needed to propel you to the next level, and emerge from your position of dispair. If there is no internal force that pushes a boy to be a man, he would forever remain a man-child.

#RandomThoughts

As a follow up to the above, for women, lack of commitment from men fulfils an important task from an evolutionary perspective. By nature, woman have a predisposition to narcissism, making them not be able to see past themselves. A natural force is needed to make her see the need to think past herself, and for the first time what a man desires in a woman. No commitment is the mirror women need to judge themselves, and become better, and to do what is required to get a man. If you ever wondered why most books about relationship is focused on the female demographic, this is the answer.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hardrive(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2020
The Essence of Female Nature:
Designed for survival.
Every shit-test, every monkey-branch, every swallow.
Designed to either:
a) Get a good provider b) Get some good genes for her offspring.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2020
The more rational you are, the more glaring it becomes that the world is an emotional place. The more emotional you are, the more it seems that the world is an oppressive place.

#RandomThoughts

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Beardedviking: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hardrive:
The Essence of Female Nature:

Designed for survival.

Every shit-test, every monkey-branch, every swallow.

Designed to either:

a) Get a good provider
b) Get some good genes for her offspring.
This is the summary of women Psychology in a nutshell. In their minds they want you either cos you have a superior gene or material things. Beard is one way to show genetic superiority and still the oldest way before the world became materialistic. You must have descended from a great bearded ancestor to know this insinctively

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
Wow. What a perspective to ponder about.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Beardedviking: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
I laugh real hard when someone says an African woman won't cheat on you if you Dangote. The bitter truth is If you the poorest blue eyed redheaded man on the planet. Chances are she will lose her panties on sight of the redheaded from afar. The same happens when she sees another better than the redhead. I post here cos I want both current and future millennials not to be lost in life because the world is full of guys not men.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
How I was using the knowledge of TRP to advice a young woman of 18(much bigger and sexier for that age) today was incredible. Women need enough TRP wisdom because they are lost--- they need immediate help.

Meanwhile, I have received enough greenlights from her, used game for confirmation, a perfect virgin----but no, I restrained. Inasmuch we are after our own growth and development, we must also endeavour to upheave women, because they need to be led to their destination if we really want to debilitate the moral decadence in our society.

The glory of a man is not in the number of pu$$ys he hits, but the number of lives he raise from dust to beauty.

Even after the discourse, she was still displaying some sexual cues through words and actions. I just needed to deploy self control tactics----though, it wasn't easy.

O, the number of simps after this young woman is alarming........loool. Story for another day.

Authority: Even if you have feelings for a woman, ensconce it. Keep the feelings intact and reject her outwardly----by all means she will want to impress you that you may find her worthy(This works best with the greenlight approach).

Men, the burden is on us. Save the young girls that want to be saved. The ones that will not listen will emotionally, psychologically, physically and sexually suffer. There is no gain in whoring!

Thanks.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pich4real(m): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
pansophist:
I lost hope in the virtuosity of a woman when a girl in my school, whom everyone consider super religious, a virgin and chaste was sending nudes to a friend she likes (a tattooed baby father with kids from two ladies), with her veejay exposed to the camera like a reckless meat. That experience taught me that the right guy can unlock the key to the sexual energy of a woman, and her chaste is not intrinsic, but a strategy to adapt well in her society, especially when enforced by her culture.

#RandomThoughts
Quite enlightening

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Notateflonguy(m): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
CaveAdullam:
How I was using the knowledge of TRP to advice a young woman of 18(much bigger and sexier for that age) today was incredible. Women need enough TRP wisdom because they are lost--- they need immediate help.

Meanwhile, I have received enough greenlights from her, used game for confirmation, a perfect virgin----but no, I restrained. Inasmuch we are after our own growth and development, we must also endeavour to upheave women, because they need to be led to their destination if we really want to debilitate the moral decadence in our society.

The glory of a man is not in the number of pu$$ys he hits, but the number of lives he raise from dust to beauty.

Even after the discourse, she was still displaying some sexual cues through words and actions. I just needed to deploy self control tactics----though, it wasn't easy.

O, the number of simps after this young woman is alarming........loool. Story for another day.

Authority: Even if you have feelings for a woman, ensconce it. Keep the feelings intact and reject her outwardly----by all means she will want to impress you that you may find her worthy(This works best with the greenlight approach).

Men, the burden is on us. Save the young girls that want to be saved. The ones that will not listen will emotionally, psychologically, physically and sexually suffer. There is no gain in whoring!

Thanks.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by maak400: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
pansophist:
It baffles me how women who would be unmistakably medically classified as obese relentlessly flaunt their fatness (which they sees as curves) by wearing revealing and skimpy dresses tells a lot about either their delusion, or the lower standards of today's men, who have made her feel that being fat and unhealthy is okay. The delusion is real. When I started seeing young handsome boys with fat women, at that point, I knew there was a problem.

#RandomThoughts
Keep up the good work on your #RandomThoughts of this red pill thread. A lot of guys are benefiting including me. More grace

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by maak400: 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
pansophist:
About hundred years ago, parents pick husbands for their daughters, and it was peaceful. Fast forward to now, women are left to pick their own man, and it has been a disaster.

#RandomThoughts
Keep up the good work on your #RandomThoughts of this red pill thread. A lot of guys are benefiting including me. More grace

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:58am On Sep 22, 2020
Men,

Men are fruits.

Women are vegetables.

One is eaten fresh. Another is eaten at maturity.

Nature is ruthless.

I won't care if you misunderstood.

#MasculinitySaturday
@amerix_twitter

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Men,

There is no room for putting your woman on a pedestal.

No room for worshipping.

You are wasting your time worshipping, begging and placing her at the center of your universe.

SHE HATES IT.

"Babe, you are my everything"

Stop it today.

NO SIMPING.

#MasculinitySaturday
@amerix_twitter

33 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.