Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762640 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2021
Having sex with multiple women can be an achievement, if you want it to be. Depends on the individual. I've heard stories about it boosting men's self confidence.
What I am willing to ARGUE about is how valuable it is. We should take into consideration that guys put in effort and skill to attain their level of game for the sake of female vagina, so it can come as a form of accomplishment or achievement to them.

We often make the mistake of bonding value with achievement. It's a general instinct to think that after implementing effort and skill to get what you want, that thing must be valuable. Well, this is wrong. Just because it doesn't bring value does not make it less of an achievement or accomplishment. It takes skill and effort to "achieve" something. I will call it an achievement because I respect the skill and effort that was put into it.

But, the skill and effort you put into it does not make it valuable to me or you. I think these few words of mine should make everything limpid.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 9:12am On Jun 15, 2021
ubunja:
what is an achievement then? Career? Money? Car? Okay, but after getting those things you'll still use that to get women. So who are we kidding?
Using this logic, can we then say we all go to school to get women?
Because the format is; school -> Work -> Money -> women
I'm not disputing the fact that guys use their career or money or cars to get women... But a sensible person would acquire things/achievements beneficial to him first and then if there are other side benefits attached ( such as getting women in this case), he can choose to accept.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2021
Hehehe....
grin grin

Talking with a lady now...

And she's adamant that if I come out to the public and say she raped me that no one will believe me...

In her words " dem no dey rape man"

But if we had a fight, she can tear her clothes..

Sit on the floor, cry to attract attention and say I raped her and everyone will believe her...

Same old Potiphar's wife trick...

M not surprised about this....

I am amused that women still think they have that kind of power over all men...

It's has also revealed the true nature of that girl to me...

Becareful with women yo!

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2021
I understand what Ubunja is trying to say even though he misunderstood what I and others were trying to pass across: if you consider the whole human race and look at how most men are collectively spending tons of money and doing a lot of outrageous things to get pussy, we can say that relative to most men's blue pill behaviour and pedestalization of pussy, which will always be a given, pussy has value given that it can be leveraged on and weaponized by smart women to get a valuable lot from simps. Therefore in the world of simps and vagina worshippers, the man who distinguishes himself and falls into the minority of red pill men who know how to get pussy without paying has done something relatively remarkable. Simps and vagina worshippers don't do what they do because they see value in pussy, instead they are succumbing to their natural tendencies and conditioning; nonetheless, the copious amounts of money, priority, and energy they are willing to expend on pussy has given it relative value in the world of simps and the eyes of women. The value of pussy now varies from simp to simp; because pussy shouldn't have any value and it's all the mind of simps, the girl Simp A paid 100k to Bleep is the same girl that collected 5k to be bleeped by Simp B. This is the world of simps and vagina worshippers, not red pill/game men. grin

As for Ubunja's last post to me, which misunderstood the message and perspective I and others were trying to convey and misconstrued certain things, I choose to rest my case instead of addressing stuff and promoting needless arguments. Some redpillers here have a different perspective of the value of pussy and the way we treat it and attach no value to it in our personal lives. We can agree to disagree.

Till evening.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2021
Ass licker.

Now he understands what's ubûja has to say...in a cunny way .but then he told we that can't we all look pucsy as a stinky dirty hole

Now he his saying pucsy has value. because he sees ubûja says so cheesy

The way This guys keeps contradicting emm statements is alarming.

Are you sure this coming from our redpill monk.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaycee54321(m): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2021
MetalJigsaw:
Thanks for your time Mr wise. Can you now leave us in peace?

I thought we all agreed to ignore oppositions and distractions. This dude is wasting our pages!!

Your mention reeks of estrogen and vanilla scent.

Don't you have something better to do at past 8 in the morning?

And who the hell is "us", you dumbo?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe....
grin grin

Talking with a lady now...

And she's adamant that if I come out to the public and say she raped me that no one will believe me...

In her words " dem no dey rape man"

But if we had a fight, she can tear her clothes..

Sit on the floor, cry to attract attention and say I raped her and everyone will believe her...

Same old Potiphar's wife trick...

M not surprised about this....

I am amused that women still think they have that kind of power over all men...

It's has also revealed the true nature of that girl to me...

Becareful with women yo!
Women fully understand the intersexual dynamics and their "privileges."

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2021
Born2winKingOG:
Ass licker.

Now he understands what's ubûja has to say...in a cunny way .but then he told we that can't we all look pucsy as a stinky dirty hole

Now he his saying pucsy has value. because he sees ubûja says so cheesy

The way This guys keeps contradicting emm statements is alarming.

Are you sure this coming from our redpill monk.

I see some people agreed with me on this hahaha ha

They don't know we read them statements all the time..and hold them accountable to whatever dey say in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 10:13am On Jun 15, 2021
Y'all ubunja ass lickers can come at me all you want but I have said my mind: ANY REDPILL THAT DOESN'T BRING PUSSY IS A WASTE OF TIME!!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 10:16am On Jun 15, 2021
Kenogidi:
can come at me all you want but I have said my mind: ANY REDPILL THAT DOESN'T BRING PUSSY IS A WASTE OF TIME!!

You getting it wrong mahn.

Ubûja himself is in support of that motion.. at the bolded...he said it clearly any redpills that doesn't involve getting pucsy...he ain't down for it.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

Ubûja himself is in support of that motion.. at the bolded.

I'm aware and I don't really care. I was actually referring to those who were in disagreement

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 10:26am On Jun 15, 2021
Martinez39s:
Following his subtle mischief with me, it occurred to me after searching his posts on his profile that the moniker first came in here during the pay-for-sex argument to support paying for sex using all sorts of silly arguments. My best bet is that the moniker is the alternate account of someone we know, I could be wrong though. Search his few posts (22 of them as at now). First and second posts were short and made in 2017 and 2020 respectively, only to resurface here in full, active force during and after the argument. I rested my case with him after his last reply to me.

Omo guys see what will it profit a man to be earning six figures and he can't give a bitch common 2k to bang the pussy at least three times on rotation. Abeg reason am.
— Kenoģidi

Guy you no get work I swear. Just carry this redpill matter for head like full time job. Mumu! grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 10:30am On Jun 15, 2021
SOZINN:
Having sex with multiple women can be an achievement, if you want it to be. Depends on the individual. I've heard stories about it boosting men's self confidence.
What I am willing to ARGUE about is how valuable it is. We should take into consideration that guys put in effort and skill to attain their level of game for the sake of female vagina, so it can come as a form of accomplishment or achievement to them.

We often make the mistake of bonding value with achievement. It's a general instinct to think that after implementing effort and skill to get what you want, that thing must be valuable. Well, this is wrong. Just because it doesn't bring value does not make it less of an achievement or accomplishment. It takes skill and effort to "achieve" something. I will call it an achievement because I respect the skill and effort that was put into it.

But, the skill and effort you put into it does not make it valuable to me or you. I think these few words of mine should make everything limpid.

Imagine this rubbish this one dey talk

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

Ubûja himself is in support of that motion.. at the bolded...he said it clearly any redpills that doesn't involve getting pucsy...he ain't down for it.
Ubunja wants redpill that involves pussy but Martinez want redpill that involves self dev. Its the same redpill but different branch. But we all agree redpill shouldn't pay money for pussy in fact redpill should collect money after banging pussy. Martinez is a monk so he doesn't fancy pussy aspect of redpill too much. Its like me loving differentiation and not integration but you loving integration and not differentiation. But we can but agree we love maths. Just from my own perspective because I'm not in their mind.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2021
Martinez39s

My problem with you is that you keep replying all these paying for sex guys and the one that said sleeping with women is an achievement.

If you stop replying them and post redpill memes or nuggets, they will get bored.

Why is it hard for you to do?

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2021
Martinez39s:
Women fully understand the intersexual dynamics and their "privileges."

100%...

Privileges that the society has entitled them to for embodying the biblical weaker vessel title..

It sucks tho...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 11:21am On Jun 15, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

Am not talking about boyfriend to girlfriend relationship here..

Offcus you can wish your girlfriend.. love ones happy birthday... anyhow u deem fit

Am taking about other niggas around... side niggas.mere contacts.. friend zone niggas.. simp niggas and so on.
but I mentioned it was my ex before you started ranting. We were doing boyfriend and girlfriend. Your posts always smells of insecurity. Trying to prove to faceless people who you are not. Nobody cares on this Obasanjos internet nwanne.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2021
"She arrived at my hotel room and we bargained and agreed on 15k for the Mouth Action and it was worth it".

- An idiot from the so called Ashawo beer parlor thread. What a stupid thread.

I kept seeing folks mentioning that crappy thread and decided to see what its all about and got disappointed.

I've never been to that thread and once I got in, that bul*shit was what I stumbled on.

Full grown ass simps feeling fly at fooling themselves, wasting large sums of money on worthless hoes. *Spits*

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 11:38am On Jun 15, 2021
walexProjects:
Hello bosses in the house, I need your input ooo.
I applied some red pill rules on my girl that has been misbehaving,she does anything she wants.she doesn't take responsibility for her actions,she won't call and takes too long to reply her chat.sometimes it takes a week.when you challenge her,she will say I can't tell her what to do and instead for her to adjust it's going for the worst.
She's now very toxic and uncontrollable,always wanting to fight and will never apologize for her bad actions.
Tried to talk some senses into her,it's still the samething.
I beg am still new to redpill.
@martinez@ubunja@Dpyhchology@all Oga's
Help your boy out.
The thing is, you actually know what to do but you just want us to give you reasons to justify your simpness. Now be a man with balls and send that bitch away and never accept her back again.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fearjah: 11:52am On Jun 15, 2021
I have a gun, loaded with bullets
I know how to shoot and i don't miss my target.

Does that mean that i should go about shooting people down?
If i do so, have i not become a terrorist?

I have learned the game, and there are many girls who are offering me free sex, including virgins.

Does that mean i should go ahead and Bleep them all?

Some knowledge comes with responsibility.

If i hate it when girls exploit men, why then should i start to exploit girls?

Someone hacked my account and took my money, does that mean i should hack other peoples account just because i know how to do it too?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2021
Kenogidi:
@caveadullam

So what's the benefit of the redpill if you're not getting more pussy?
undecided as in you did not understand everything he wrote or na just ments

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Momoney77: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
ubunja:
there you go! These things start to make sense when you imagine it vice versa. That's why on top I mentioned how a gold digger thread would derail if money stops being the priority. Personally I always reference things both from the male point of view then from the female point of view. That's how you stay on track.

Now that we've determined that pussy is an achievement we can then teach each other how to get it for the lowest price ie free. Mind you among women we'll shout "pussy is trash" all day long, but that's only to brainwash them so they actually believe it and give it for cheap. Cause if women really knew the things men are willing to do for pussy we'll be screwed.

Ubunja! Ubunja!
You can't stop spitting this game can you??
So we convince the women that pussy is trash so they sell it cheap.
This reminds me how a friend of mine will castigate a product he likes to give the seller a negative impression about it so as to get it for cheap. Is there any Miseducation that touched on this. I have almost all Miseducations.
Gracias!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
Fearjah:

I have learned the game, and there are many girls who are offering me free sex, including virgins.

Someone hacked my account and took my money, does that mean i should hack other peoples account just because i know how to do it too?

Nice 1

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
MetalJigsaw:
"She arrived at my hotel room and we bargained and agreed on 15k for the Mouth Action and it was worth it".

I kept seeing folks mentioning that stupid thread and decided to see what its all about and got disappointed.

I've never been to that thread and once I got in that BS was what I stumbled on.

Full grown ass simps feeling fly at fooling themselves Wasting money on worthless hoes.

My best buddy in Nigeria, his girlfriend came to him and told him it's over between them. Guess what, whilst the girl was ranting on how he was not a good boyfriend my guy brought out his dick and asked for a Mouth Gig. Babe give am Mouth Gig in his car in public. Car no be tinted oh, although it was raining.

So a bj is what someone paid 15k for... Sigh...

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kenogidi:
@caveadullam

So what's the benefit of the redpill if you're not getting more pussy?

Lots of em. This pill depends on what you want it for.

Mart wanted it just to develop himself and go monk, it is working for him. Will now say he's got no benefit?

On the other hand U.bunja wants em for more pussy and not just pussy, women's money and I think this is as a result of the environment he found himself in.

So don't ask that question as the benefits are relative and differs from one person to another.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
MetalJigsaw:

I kept seeing folks mentioning that stupid thread and decided to see what its all about and got disappointed.

I've never been to that thread and once I got in that BS was what I stumbled on.

Full grown ass simps feeling fly at fooling themselves Wasting money on worthless hoes.

What is 15k to an alpha OG? That's the red pill, bro. He must be beta. He should have paid more like 100k.

Make that money and spend it on 'em bitches.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
Zabiboy:

Using this logic, can we then say we all go to school to get women?
Because the format is; school -> Work -> Money -> women
I'm not disputing the fact that guys use their career or money or cars to get women... But a sensible person would acquire things/achievements beneficial to him first and then if there are other side benefits attached ( such as getting women in this case), he can choose to accept.
you have explained it all here. This is what we have been trying to explain to guys for years. Marriage is put at the end of all life goals for men as the great motivator. That's the only way to get men actually interested in anything about the society. If you've noticed the rate of public female whoring is directly linked to the rate of men's loss of interest in family and even patriotism. When women are hoes men go mgtow and don't want anything to do with anything.

Modified:
I explained it better here:
ubunja:
you will note that i havent mentioned children and mothers.
Women's Rights has a long history and every empire after becoming great they do impliment them and after that things just crumble. How and Why?: because women give men a reason to contribute to society. patriarchy is all over the world because it promises 1 woman to 1 man. and society thrives. even the most hidden unknown kingdom is going to be patriarchal. from africa to china to latin america. its not a coincidence. patriarchy delivers. because it promises each man a wife. promised a wife any man will build, work, fight and die for his country. but Feminism is a free market for women. women choose. and when women choose they follow biology. they want the best genes. and those are only among 20% of men. that leaves the 80% of men stranded. and they stop contributing to society because there is no incentive. a single man wont be a soldier to go die for his country. what for?? hence search high and low and you wont find a feminist kingdom that has survived for long. its unsustainable. only short lived.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
21cents:
Still compiling.. but this one always gets me all the time.
Nice work.

How can i get them when you're done?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
DharmieDhrey:
I have joined the chain of those who need this great book cheesy. Mine's davidadeleke990@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation..

I was in a hurry that I didn't see the comment up there until now.
please ohh

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
Fearjah:

if people are offering you something, how is it exploitation when you accept it? If I offer you a laptop you're not exploiting me by accepting it. What kind of backwards reasoning is this??

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
Thread moving so fast.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by larryking540: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
SOZINN:

From 35 years, the wall hits them hard, accompanied by lechery but nobody wants to sleep with them by then because of the wall. Except for some of them with physical attributes that qualify them for MILFS. Did I mention loneliness, they hate that word. If women don't eat their cakes and have it, they will end up disconsolate and depressed. smiley

Knights are there to save them from themselves.
that's y even olosho girls they get serious boyfriend too,they kw the implications as time goes,,, loneliness is what no human can handle even dangote too get e woman for yankee

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drLammy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.