Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762205 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NYCnextStop(m): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2021
virginboy1:

Okay...Its Only men who don't know their worth run after women whether virgins or non virgins.

All in your head. Never said that man

Don't care what you think tho... imma continue pumping young pussies

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 10:48am On Jun 17, 2021
ubunja:
Nairaland Alphas: We don't spend on women.

Me: Okay.. Nice

Also Nairaland Alphas: And We also don't spend women's money, a man must have his pride and dignity

Me: okay then, when you meet a woman for sex who pays for the snacks and refreshments??

Also Nairaland Alphas : *crickets *

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I saw what you did here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 10:57am On Jun 17, 2021
Shuggaa:

Swears bro,one way or the other a nigga must spend,no be be by Redpill or simp matter,u pay either in cash or kind...

Very true, you must always spend: directly or indirectly.

Let's say she doesn't collect money, but na you go still give am chillings: buy fuel for gen, stock up the freezer, time too that can be spent on other ventures.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:06am On Jun 17, 2021
Dat guy here saying change start from u
U can change but u can't change her
If u don't wanna play da game, she gonna play You and still be d victim.

I cheated cus my man ain't always at home
I cheated cus my man always at work
I cheated cus the man don't have money and so on
Still one verify simp nigga here Said:man is to b blame for women wrong doing angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LutanFyah: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2021
While we are swallowing the Redpill and making efforts to develop ourselves, we should invest in our future. Cryptocurrency is the future and as young men we must get involved to maximise the benefits.

There's an ICO coming up and I would want Kings here to get involved.

Do you want to Join an ICO that will change your life forever ? A Project that will Transform your financial state forever ? This will be the best decision You ever made, participate in this ICO now

h t t ps:///bitcoinashofficial

P.S I added the spaces in the https,to avoid the spambot.

With the advent of cryptocurrency and the internet,I don't think we should have any reason to be poor.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2021
LutanFyah:
While we are swallowing the Redpill and making efforts to develop ourselves, we should invest in our future. Cryptocurrency is the future and as young men we must get involved to maximise the benefits.

There's an ICO coming up and I would want Kings here to get involved.

Do you want to Join an ICO that will change your life forever ? A Project that will Transform your financial state forever ? This will be the best decision You ever made, participate in this ICO now

h t t ps:///bitcoinashofficial

P.S I added the spaces in the https,to avoid the spambot.

With the advent of cryptocurrency and the internet,I don't think we should have any reason to be poor.

Who told you we want self development on this thread. angry
How will this bring girls angry

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heniford2: 11:24am On Jun 17, 2021
GregJo:
Series of the day : Black Sails
is this a movie

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LutanFyah: 11:32am On Jun 17, 2021
SOZINN:

Who told you we want self development on this thread. angry
How will this bring girls angry
Girls? Lol

Omehn, girls shouldn't be part of our discourse except we are making plans to milk them of their paltry monies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
Finally back from my ban grin cheesy

@martinez its been long we heard from capslock is he still on NL??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
ubunja:

Me: okay then, when you meet a woman for sex who pays for the snacks and refreshments??

Who pays?

That post is funny. But I don't know for sure which side you're on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Finally back from my ban grin cheesy

@martinez its been long we heard from capslock is he still on NL??
It has been a while since I saw CAPSLOCKED. I will reach out to him on WhatsApp.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kendzyma(m): 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
‌So i was in a restaurant and overhead a guy narrating his ordeals to his friend. Said he spent a lot on the girl, gives her nothing less that 50k monthly excluding money for handout, school fees etc says even when he is broke he will still borrow money to give to her. Said he changed apartment in lekki 4 times just to suite her taste,even though he has caught the girl red handed cheating on his bed, he still forgave her and and had marriage plans for her and she knows about it.

‌But of late, he observed anytime they sit at their balcony, his gf is always focused on the house opposite to them especially when she sees one guy like that living there and he always asked her if ders anything with that guy but she waves it off and said she doesn't even know him.

‌To cut the long story short, said one of his friends hinted him that he dey see the girl steady for the compound but guy man no believe until he caught the girl red handed in the guy's room last week, he said what really pained him was she cheated so close to his hood and she don't even have the dignity to do it far away.

‌Her explanation was that she already knows the guy like 4 years ago lol..the girl don block guy man everywhere now and not picking his calls and didn't even apologize to him, he even went to meet her mum but nothing came out of it, and if you see the guy, he's tall, well built and handsome with a clean ride, you wouldn't even know he's simping for one olosho like that. Women can be really red pilled when they need to.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
Junnior:

Who pays?

That post is funny. But I don't know for sure which side you're on.
I'm not on any side with this one. I'm just highlighting a gap in the psychology.

It's either the women are paying with the Alphas acknowledging pïmp behavior as I'm advocating, or
FRANKOSKI:
THOSE THAT CLAIM THEY DON'T SPEND ON HOES ARE ACTUALLY THE TOP SPENDERS.
Random thoughts embarassed

Such gaps in common sense just show you a lot of the guys here are just typing things they're not even living smh. Theoretical keyboard Alphas. Gtfoh

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by johnjaydee10: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ronnnie:

Why must you only associate with the opposite sex based on banging??....must we bang any pussy we see or anything in sex...Even if we bang them,at the end of the day can we regard that as an accomplishment in life?..can't we just maintain good friendship with some females without having any sexual thoughts?

Thinking like is why society is on a downfall today...NO OFFENSE

Never will I ever associate with a girl who will want me to be just friends... We are either doing it, or not.

This is the height of manipulative agenders from broads who doesn't have their four counting for them.

Why are women in search of male friends always?

Thunder fire "just friends" Paris

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
A country that is governed by intrinsic cultural factors, ranks second in worldwide paternity Fraud. Ubunja you are wicked grin grin grin
How dare you expose us.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
SOZINN:
A country that is governed by intrinsic cultural factors, ranks second in worldwide paternity Fraud. Ubunja you are wicked grin grin grin
How dare you expose us.
lol I couldn't sleep and felt like causing a little bit of violence.

And guess which country is first worldwide for partenity fraud?

Jamaica.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by johnjaydee10: 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kendzyma:
‌So i was in a restaurant and overhead a guy narrating his ordeals to his friend. Said he spent a lot on the girl, gives her nothing less that 50k monthly excluding money for handout, school fees etc says even when he is broke he will still borrow money to give to her. Said he changed apartment in lekki 4 times just to suite her taste,even though he has caught the girl red handed cheating on his bed, he still forgave her and and had marriage plans for her and she knows about it.

‌But of late, he observed anytime they sit at their balcony, his gf is always focused on the house opposite to them especially when she sees one guy like that living there and he always asked her if ders anything with that guy but she waves it off and said she doesn't even know him.

‌To cut the long story short, said one of his friends hinted him that he dey see the girl steady for the compound but guy man no believe until he caught the girl red handed in the guy's room last week, he said what really pained him was she cheated so close to his hood and she don't even have the dignity to do it far away.

‌Her explanation was that she already knows the guy like 4 years ago lol..the girl don block guy man everywhere now and not picking his calls and didn't even apologize to him, he even went to meet her mum but nothing came out of it, and if you see the guy, he's tall, well built and handsome with a clean ride, you wouldn't even know he's simping for one olosho like that. Women can be really red pilled when they need to.

I don't even pity such men... Not at all...

Any man that allows that happen to him, deserves more than what the lady had shown him...

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
did you say paltry?? undecided all these babes get money o cheesy

LutanFyah:
Girls? Lol

Omehn, girls shouldn't be part of our discourse except we are making plans to milk them of their paltry monies.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
That guy is a classic case of Forrest Gump grin

Kendzyma:

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mirinder: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
Wow! I'm currently listening to some redpill lecture on radio. And guess what they are coming from women. They kept repeating what ubunja and co have been saying like: A woman must be feminine and traditional; alpha males are traditional; celibacy for women is untenable; lots of women are attracted to alphamales; women must be submissive for marriage to work; men are to give, women are to receive; men have abundant options, women don't, submission is not oppression etc. God bless you guys

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
ubunja:
lol I couldn't sleep and felt like causing a little bit of violence.

And guess which country is first worldwide for partenity fraud?
Jamaica.

Even the ganja did not save them... That's weird.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Let's say she doesn't collect money, but na you go still give am chillings: buy fuel for gen, stock up the freezer, time too that can be spent on other ventures.

No mind all these mumu theory redpill niggas without real life experience...ode boys

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mirinder: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
Raalsalghul:

In this day and age, no sex is free. You must pay, whether by hook or by crook. Whether in cash or in kind. Whether at the moment or in future. Becos women (including your wife) believe having sex with you is doing you a favor

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kenogidi:

No mind all these mumu theory redpill niggas without real life experience...ode boys

Redpill still has its relevance.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
I know this is the case for many but it is more predominant in average men. Now, average isn't an insult - currently I do not qualify in the top 10% of men, we all strive to level up.

For some men (high value), women don't see sex as some favour. They see their time with such men as the real favour.

Not everyone gets there in truth and even those men pay the price to get to those levels. But what we can avoid is conditioning our mind to thinking that we can't get there. This is why I believe men find themselves before chasing tails (that is the ultimate game).

mirinder:
In this day and age, no sex is free. You must pay, whether by hook or by crook. Whether in cash or in kind. Whether at the moment or in future. Becos women (including your wife) believe having sex with you is doing you a favor

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
Martinez39s:
We don't quote or mention females, simps that are here to prove stubborn and mischievous, trolls etc.

It's the rule we try to maintain for the sake of this thread. I was recently guilt of defying these rules, but there is no excuse on anyone's part (I included) to defy these rules going forward.
I imagine the kind of anger that you accumulate each time you see me here,infact I enjoy that anger mood my presence here make you feel.I'm not leaving here so get used to that
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nwaezeemannuel please leave redpill and come back to romance section with those topics you use to drop back then,they will only make your heart hardened towards women and you will never know the very good side of a woman if you remain here.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi4fash(m): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
Abimloaded:

I exercised this style last week. She did what she couldn't have done in the first place and I'm still going to shock her in the end.
I'm no Captain-save-a-hoe.

What did you ask her to do?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Abimloaded(m): 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
temi4fash:

What did you ask her to do?

Haha... The N*des and even a video of it.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
Women are good at Rationalizations but very poor at reasoning

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Abimloaded(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
A woman will believe what she feels like believing.

Change her mood to change her mind.
Women don’t think, they feel. Give her an emotional reason to change, not logic.
Actions speak louder than the words a woman speaks.
Look at what she does more than what she says. Often what a woman says that she likes is NOT what she behaviorally responds to.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
ubunja:
Nairaland Alphas: We don't spend on women.

Me: Okay.. Nice

Also Nairaland Alphas: And We also don't spend women's money, a man must have his pride and dignity

Also Nairaland Alphas : *crickets *

1. @bolded already justifies the fact that you want to pay for sex because the only women you meet and ask for sex directly are those that demands money for sex. Snacks and refreshments are the icing you already added to the money you've been charged. You cannot simply see any woman on the street and offer her snacks and refreshments and the next thing her pvssy is wide open.

2. Only a man that hasn't experienced genuine desire from a woman will continue to argue that he must pay a woman before he has sex with her. Once you're in the midst of women, and you rank higher than them in intellect, composure, good dress sense, fluent language, confidence, smart, you will definitely see these these women pvssys dripping. They will be the one asking for sex directly or indirectly and you won't run helter skelter to satiate their appetite before you have sex with them.

3. The only problem is that gaining women quickly through genuine desire is lower among men when compared to paying, however, the environment matters alot. And it's in paying for sex women cash out of the intercourse. Since men sees pvssy as an achievement, definitely, women must attached a price and on that spot men enter the game of simps. Sex ought to be mutual between both male and female because both are subconsciously playing an evolutionary game.

4. There is a place I see a gap but that gap has a tiny nuance: first instance, you approach her, she states a price, you pay and both of you have sex. Second instance, she has already responded to your mating call or received her green lights, you set up a date in your house and subconsciously she already knows sex will definitely happen and it happened.

5. The nuance: in your house you offer her snacks and refreshments which doesn't indicate "please have sex with me". Both male and female visitors; families and friends also receives snacks and refreshments when they visit you. And it is not come visit me and I will give you snacks and refreshments but hey welcome to my aboard, I have snacks and refreshments in my refrigerator, do you care for?

6. Are we going to talk about the whole lot of sexual escapades that happens between strangers in late night parties when the music is loud and alcohol is pumping? One night stand and the rest. Lol.

Thanks.

19 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (2211) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.