Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2765074 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by babyfaceafrica: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

And whatever game you've got, someone somewhere has got better game.

What happens then?

The girl will leave you for someone else!
hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Take me in your arms (for I'm weak), said the woman
The man took her. And remained , for the rest of his life, Between her hands ( As an unconscious slave)- Japanese poem

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyyoh: 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
NYCnextStop:
Money is very essential. Money equates power and the right mindset towards making money should be to level up among the top men and live your best life

But trust me the moment you develop the mindset of money will get me women you've lost it

1. Money will never bring out the true interest in women

2. Someone somewhere will always be richer, so the girl can still drop your sorry ass

Someone somewhere will be better looking and have more game.

How about that?

Just fixing the holes in your logic.

To simplify this.. get ur game on, work on yourself, get ur money right.. , be redpill aware , relax and watch them come.. no need for complex analysis.

Even without women ever met someone who wanted to be poor?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NYCnextStop(m): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
neyyoh:

How about that?

To simplify this.. get ur game on, work on yourself, get ur money right.. , be redpill aware , relax and watch them come.. no need for complex analysis.

saying same thing man

Have game, make money.. simple!

Just don't come telling us how money alone makes babes bla bla bla

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
neyyoh:

How about that?

Exactly my reply to him.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
Lmao grin. This argument has been about Nigerian girls, but someone brought Rihanna and Asap into the topic. Even at that, ppl shunned the fact that Rihanna had fvcked rich guys like Chris Brown, Drake, Arabian guy before giving Asap a shot while she's hitting the wall, y'all are ignoring the rich guys she fvcked in her prime. It seems like a glory and luck when broke guys are getting the pvssy innit?. It shouldn't have to be so. And ASAP is not even the regular broke guy in the street, that's to show how very hypergamous women are.

A lot of hot Nigerian girls are more ruthless than Rihanna. They don't do broke guys at all.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

And whatever game you've got, someone somewhere has got better game.

What happens then?

The girl will leave you for someone else!
Then you move the f**k on and spin other plates, duhh??...If you are truly Redpilled this statement would look so ludicrous it would seem it was coming from some simp with a scarcity mindset..

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
ichidodo:
Then you move the f**k on and spin other plates...If you are truly Redpilled this statement would look so ludicrous it would seem it was coming from some simp with a scarcity mindset..
You don't insult me.

Do you insult people when they argue logically with you?

What kind of upbringing have you got?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
they should give us Nigerian examples abeg

Joker09:
Lmao grin. This argument has been about Nigerian girls, but someone brought Rihanna and Asap into the topic. Even at that, ppl shunned the fact that Rihanna had fvcked rich guys like Chris Brown, Drake, Arabian guy before giving Asap a shot while she's hitting the wall, y'all are ignoring the rich guys she fvcked in her prime. It seems like a glory and luck when broke guys are getting the pvssy innit?. It shouldn't have to be so. And ASAP is not even the regular broke guy in the street, that's to show how very hypergamous women are.

A lot of hot Nigerian girls are more ruthless than Rihanna. They don't do broke guys at all.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyyoh: 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
NYCnextStop:
saying same thing man

Have game, make money.. simple!

Just don't come telling us how money alone makes babes bla bla bla

You must have read something else.

The banter started off with a bloke trying to link joblessness/ time with game, so understand the context.

Everything was based on punching holes in the failed logic.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
MJBOLT:
they should give us Nigerian examples abeg

That's what I'm waiting for smiley

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NYCnextStop(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
neyyoh:

You must have read something else.

The banter started off with a bloke trying to link joblessness/ time with game, so understand the context.

Everything was based on punching holes in the failed logic.

Well I might not have followed the banter from the start but I'm all for self improvement in all areas for guys. Look the part with the right mindset while chasing the paper

I only joined the banter when some guys made it seem like just make money and you will have all the girls

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

You don't insult me.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

You don't insult me.

Logic? You see what you wrote and you say logic with a straight face? Infact are you even Redpilled or you some female hiding behind a moniker like Rozcool?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

You don't insult me.

That's what he does bro. It's why I stopped engaging him.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
Joker09:

That's what he does bro. It's why I stopped engaging him.
Yeah Well, Pussy ass simp chicken ,F**k you too...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
Redpill overdose.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

You don't insult me.

AOMINE IN DAA HOUSE,ICHIDODO IZ RIGHT ABUNDANCE MENTALITY BRO TAKE CORRECTION AND ACCEPT IT LIKE A MAN

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
ichidodo:
Well, Pussy ass simp chicken ,F**k you too...

Alright. Bitter redpiller, Is this what you also learned from 'game'. Thank you grin. You'll be ignored henceforth.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
Joker09:

Alright. Bitter redpiller, Is this what you also learn from 'game'. Thank you grin. You'll be ignored henceforth.
Person you should have ignored!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
Joker09:

Alright. Bitter redpiller, Is this what you also learn from 'game'. Thank you grin. You'll be ignored henceforth.
Like I give a rat's ass?! Yeah, cry me a f**king river and f**k off...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
A HOE HAS JUST BEEN SAVED BY SIMP NIGGA

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2021

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
Abba114:
now that im broke and skinny, i find it extra hard to get pvssy girls avoid me like plague. whenever i request for pvssy they end up insulting me, broke shame me, body shame me and stuffs like that. even the ugly girls do thesame to me, i end up masturbating every night. but anyway thanks to the creator of this thread i have been following it for so long, nd learn a lots. now im focusing on my life doing all i can to improve myself and its working. i regret the time i wasted chasing girls which didnt add any value to my life. i regret the time i wasted in university chasing girls instead of my studies. i end up graduating with low grades. how i wish i knew what i know now before i went to university. my husstle is paying better days ahead and i promise myself i will Bleep pvssies like its the most VALUELESS thing on earth. #regrets
first of all congrats on your self reliazation next izz the grind hope you grinding my man

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
The religion simps practice

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
Abeg make una nor carry this naija women and pvssy argument enter page 600 cry
I don skip more than 5 pages now undecided

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sometimes, the case may be that you agree with the ideology but disagree with the method.

But what are you called? Simp. Simp. Simp.

No logic. Just "simp".

cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (2212) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Abimloaded(m), avatarg6 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.