Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2765396 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (2213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 7:54am On Aug 20, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 232, REDPILL 2021

To gain womens' cooperation in the workplace or situations that they are needed or included, you must leverage on their emotions. Tell them reasons why it must work and why their assistance is needed. Even if it is passing a strand of thread through the eye of a needle, praise them. Where they become hesitant remind them of their past glory and how they transcended beyond imagination.

Authority: maintain frame.
women were never built to work with men...

You cannot demand competence and accountability from a woman...

It is impossible...

I face the same thing at work every day..

One day they are cooperative..

The other they act like small devil's...

For your theory to work brother cave...

Her ranking and yours must be ladders apart..

With yours topping hers i.e manager to secretary..

Because for operations to run smooth and for peace to reign amongst coworkers of different genders at the same organizational level, compromise on masculinity is often the case

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 10:46am On Aug 20, 2021
Nor be this guy quarrel with his twin bro bcz of him wife that year? Abi something like that..

Anyways, person talk say we be coward bcz we wan enjoy our lives by ourselves so this kind new nor suppose concern me grin
Goodluck to non-cowards abi brave men wink

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2021
Jessepaid:
women were never built to work with men...

You cannot demand competence and accountability from a woman...

It is impossible...

I face the same thing at work every day..

One day they are cooperative..

The other they act like small devil's...

For your theory to work brother cave...

Her ranking and yours must be ladders apart..

With yours topping hers i.e manager to secretary..
Obviously true!

Jessepaid:
Because for operations to run smooth and for peace to reign amongst coworkers of different genders at the same organizational level, compromise on masculinity is often the case

Exactly what the post is talking about: "where women are needed or included," precisely, were the men and women are occupying same plane or position. Because, if you don't "compromise" on your masculinity and fire on without caring about the low in competence, you'll always do the work alone and at the end of the month collect same salary with them.

The organization believe that the female employees can do the job they are positioned for, hence, they must be efficient or lose their job. But in situations where you'll suffer same risk of losing your job as a ripple effect of nonchalant female employees, you must always leverage on their emotions.

However, in cases where your boss appreciates competency and accountability and where promotions are imminent, you can do the work alone thereby exposing the cobras beneath the grasses.

PS: this post is part of a medium-long essay I wrote, I had to post in rations for easy assimilation by the audience. Calm down before you start firing my a$$. Lol!

Thanks.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Zabiboy:
Nor be this guy quarrel with his twin bro bcz of him wife that year? Abi something like that..

Anyways, person talk say we be coward bcz we wan enjoy our lives by ourselves so this kind new nor suppose concern me grin
I heard she planned the divorce in secret and she has moved the kids to the United States. I don't if this is true, I will research it; however, this has happened to a lot of well-to-do men, even a particular one I know in person. Later some clowns will tell us not to discuss global issues when our women are aware of gynocentric trends abroad and using it to their advantage against their husbands who have a foot abroad or who brought them to stay abroad.

Didn't you see the way Odion Ighalo's wife, during her marital dispute, was flexing and bragging on how she has the laws in her favour and can take everything away from Ighalo and nothing will happen. I think we discussed this here some time ago.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Crowwe(f): 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
I got inactive on Nairaland and I simped terribly.

Please forgive meeeee cry cry cry cry cry

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
Crowwe:
I got inactive on Nairaland and I dumped terribly.

Please forgive meeeee cry cry cry cry cry
You mean you simped? If yes, pick up yourself and go simp no more.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Crowwe(f): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Crowwe(f): 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Zabiboy:

Nope

Jude and this one had issue with the one that married the Yoruba lady.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Nope
Jude and this one had issue with the one that married the Yoruba lady.
Peter go take am laugh ehn..
You know that one has always been petty.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
Tonnyray:
Peter go take am laugh ehn..
You know that one has always been petty.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He'll surely Diss him

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
Zabiboy:

Stumbled on it on WhatsApp in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
Zabiboy:

grin grin

Not all women are the same (NAWALT), as my village girlfriend/fiance is not capable of using whatever means, including the law to her advantage in ruining me like an American woman would do.

All women are like that (AWALT), but, it doesn't apply to my sisters and mother because they love and don't manipulate me like they manipulate (or have the capacity to manipulate) other men who are mostly unrelated to them.

The logic ehnnnnn..... What can a coward do, but just lay back and laugh at the shiiit show of "brave" men!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Shuggaa: 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
Good afternoon guys,howfa I need a business to go into that I can see my money quickly even if it involves marketing,buying of products and penetrating into the market. ...no be only women materr we go dey yarn here. .moneymakes u an alpha male.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
Zabiboy:

the guy na fool...........ur wife can never be ur blood.
Some people go talk say Nigerian musician lifestyle different from dere simp song undecided

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
Shuggaa:
Good afternoon guys,howfa I need a business to go into that I can see my money quickly even if it involves marketing,buying of products and penetrating into the market. ...no be only women materr we go dey yarn here. .moneymakes u an alpha male.
Go to the business, properties and investment sections of nairaland. You will likely see what you are looking for from people knowledgeable in the area that would benefit you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
Martinez39s:
I heard she planned the divorce in secret and she has moved the kids to the United States. I don't if this is true, I will research it; however, this has happened to a lot of well-to-do men, even a particular one I know in person. Later some clowns will tell us not to discuss global issues when our women are aware of gynocentric trends abroad and using it to their advantage against their husbands who have a foot abroad or who brought them to stay abroad.

Didn't you see the way Odion Ighalo's wife, during her marital dispute, was flexing and bragging on how she has the laws in her favour and can take everything away from Ighalo and nothing will happen. I think we discussed this here some time ago.

I don't think anyone suggested not discussing global trends, the point is after studying it , how is it affecting the Nigerian situation. What would happen if they start sneaking in little gynocentric policies here and there quietly etc. Just basic common sense questions that are relevant.

Infact if you need real life personal experiences of real average Nigerian's in the diaspora, not heavy upper class types like footballers, I can assist you with that because I'm right in the middle of it and have had my own share.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
NeroStealth01:
Now, when we say virgins or nothing, a SMART REDPILLER(not talking of street here) knows not to go about announcing to everyone or asking every girl he sees if she is a virgin or not.

A REDPILLER knows not to worship a woman be it a virgin or non virgin. A REDPILLER sticks to the TENETS of the REDPILL (AWALT!) anytime any day.

A REDPILLER is smart enough to vet a girl from afar, he is smart enough to vet a girl without her knowing. A REDPILLER knows that before a lady will date you, she would have vetted you seriously without your knowledge. A REDPILLER knows better to do the same.

Even in your choosing of virgins, Gentlemen do not forget these; High interest or Nothing. Go only for females who have High interest in you. A REDPILLER can discern genuine High interest or desire from a woman.
A REDPILLER knows to stay choosen by women. It makes everything easier.

Anyone still confused about all these is not yet a REDPILLER. I will advice you to go back to the beginning of this thread and read everything, both comments from Trolls and the subsequent replies by the real REDPILLERS.

#TAKETHEREDPILL
#STAYREDPILLED
#STAYCOLD

It's been a while I commented but this I must agree with very strongly, vigorously and totally, remember my ex which I narrated about previously, I discovered she had made research on me without knowing, by the time we talk, I started hearing things I never thought she would know.

There is another girl on my radar now, little did I know that despite not seeing in five years being four local governments away from each other, monitors my job via our Facebook stream.

How did I know, we were talking and she said I am fond of saying a particular word even on my shows, I asked how, she said every of my Facebook live videos she watches them. When she went home where we both met some 7years ago, she had also gathered more information about me from them, now she wants to come spend three days.

Again bro about the vetting, women do it before strategically placing themselves in ur consciousness or asking u out outright.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
It's not "brave" men that marry, it's normal men that do.
It's the default setting according to nature.
Let's not get it twisted.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Its quite understandable that I lot of people find it hard to believe the kind of shadow Sexual perversion that is taking place all around us. Only few people around the globe get to witness or experience such level of perversions.

I get to know the marital status of this women and the occupation of their husbands/boyfriends because it is part of my job. (Those in shadow business will understand)

Our club is a SHADOW CLUB Meant for PRIVATE and Highly INFLUENTIAL personalities. And yes we have 3 of such clubs in Nigeria...

Not Believing the existence of shadow clubs in Nigeria and the level of Sexual perversion taking place there on a monthly basis is of no concern to me.

The only reason I posted some of this things on this thread is to let you guys know there's a possibility that, that your BEAUTIFUL graduate/undergraduate of a girlfriend is probably a SEX slave to some Shadow guy.

So while you're hustling to make your woman happy and comfortable, she is probably a regular visitor to a sex club where she Ride many diccks knowing fully well she has a glorified SIMP that will accept the left overs.

Abeg unna good night.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
Dear brothers of the pill, in other news, my elder brother who I've been trying to awaken from the blue pill matrix for years just got his heart broken by his LOML. Baba dey semi depression mode as we dey speak!! Young vibrant handsome banker dude.
Moral of the story: a man without options with women must definitely simp and who simp must collect.
NB: he's been calling her all evening for the past 2hours and she's been busy on anoda call. With guess who? grin grin
Also, this one's just an addendum, only simps use girls picture as WhatsApp dp or display them on his status for birthday message or any similar triviality. Please don't argue with me!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teeshet: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
Martinez39s:
You mean you simped? If yes, pick up yourself and go simp no more.
What's your thoughts on the talibans treatment of women in afganistan in relation to the principles of redpill? cc caveadullam, ubunja, pansophist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
Skepticus:

grin grin

Not all women are the same (NAWALT), as my village girlfriend/fiance is not capable of using whatever means, including the law to her advantage in ruining me like an American woman would do.
All women are like that (AWALT), but, it doesn't apply to my sisters and mother because they love and don't manipulate me like they manipulate (or have the capacity to do) to other men who are mostly unrelated to them.
The logic ehnnnnn..... What can a coward do, but just lay back and laugh at the shiiit show of "brave" men!!
We dey enjoy the show brother

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
Illimitable men just released his latest article on his blog yesterday, very powerful information about how to further understand women's nature especially if you want to have something meaningful with them

https://illimitablemen.com/2021/08/19/vetting-women-what-to-look-for-a-guide/

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
Whether shadow or silhouette club a pr0stitute is a pr0stitute and hardly ever reveal their true identity especially if she's affiliated with high ranking people in society. It's like Wale Tinubu or Basketmouth's wife revealing her true identity in some covert club in Nigeria. Nobody is denying existence of such clubs. Pr0stitutes are pr0stitutes, let's leave it like that. No high ranking female will come with her CV: I am Barrister Seyi Thompson, 28 years old working with Deji & Simon Law firm in Ikoyi. Married to Chidi Thompson, COO of Savanah Energy, Lagos. Residing in 34, Ligali Ayorinde Street, Victoria Island. Married with a kid. Sexual orientation: Bisexual, Complexion: fair, Height: 5,8", Statistics: 36:26:38. Fetish: Anal, BDSM, Oral, Threesomes, Rimming..... etc.
The boldened is all you need and most likely get. Every other personal information they may offer is false, except for ratchet hoes that have nothing at stake. Are we not talking about women here? Any woman can hoe but only those with nothing at stake will divulge authentic, verifiable, vital personal details.
PRIVATE and Highly INFLUENTIAL personalities subset in Nigeria is highly exclusive. Fvcking small world. This much I can personally attest to. So women married to "successful and influential business men and personalities" now going to fvck influential personalities in some silhouette club will NEVER add up. At least not in Nigeria.

"....married to oil workers, successful and influential business men and personalities, are engaged/into serious relationships..." na wash abeg.
No kids on this thread.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kenogidi:
Dear brothers of the pill, in other news, my elder brother who I've been trying to awaken from the blue pill matrix for years just got his heart broken by his LOML. Baba dey semi depression mode as we dey speak!! Young vibrant handsome banker dude.
Moral of the story: a man without options with women must definitely simp and who simp must collect.
NB: he's been calling her all evening for the past 2hours and she's been busy on anoda call. With guess who? grin grin
Also, this one's just an addendum, only simps use girls picture as WhatsApp dp or display them on his status for birthday message or any similar triviality. Please don't argue with me!

Sometimes I think it's just the mentality and mindset the kind of him possess that's the problem

One can never go above his mental processes
So he becomes a slave to his ignorance

He may actually see the light or may not

He just needs to rediscover and find the new Him

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mark9854(m): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2021

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
Martinez39s:
I followed the story, and i think she's just waiting for the right time to strike ( after he retites) just like other footballler's wife do...
I've stopped discussing marriage/relationships with naija men cz it mostly leads to broke-shaming or other derogatory terms...
Every man and his cross

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
If men could be 50% as immune to distractions as women are, each and every one of us will be at least 5x better than we currently are.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kenogidi:
We all learn one way or the other...Women are never to be taken serious,infact they hate guys who take them serious and go for those that don't even care about them..it's always been thier nature ..
My guess is your brother has been chasing her and she got bored now she seeks new adventure...
My advice to him is to leave her alone, count his losses,learn from this and move on....That's called being a MAN.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
Tonnyray:
My problem actually is when a guy buys something for a girl and still makes noise about it.
Now there are guys that have a policy of NEVER buying somethings for their woman, I think that's fine.
I however think if you don't belong in that category and your mumu reach to buy something for your woman you have relinquished all rights to it. It now belongs to her. I saw with my korokoro eyes one guy that was beaten black and blue at Kokodome (in Ibadan back in the days) when he ordered his "gf" to hand over the top and jeans (he bought and) she was putting on at the club just because he caught her with another guy. The second is more recent and it was on social media: a guy that caught his babe with another guy and comot the wig he bought for her from her head. grin Another one too went to uproot DSTV he bought for his babe from her house.. grin
My take on this is simple: As a man it's really not about what happens to you. Your manliness is the way and manner you handle it.
Going after what you gave her is fvcking petty.
Never give what you cannot afford to lose x 5 of it in the first place.
If I buy you a 50k phone, it means I could have easily bought you a 250k phone without breaking a sweat.
Trying to get back at her through that is being petty and weak in my opinion. That's some female behavior.
If e dey pepper you then you obviously ain't man enough in the sense that your emotions are stupidly invested in the whole shit which is some fvcked up trait in the first place.
I can only recall 3 or at most 4 times I ever bought a phone for a babe. And whether she uses it to make xvideos or onlyfans shoots for her admirers subsequently is her problem. First of all she must have "earned" it. Secondly I'm detached from anything I give away anyway. It's like me demanding for my laptop back from a friend who betrayed me sometime later. It simply doesn't compute. The minute you hand it over you severe all ties whatsoever to it.
Does this need another school to be taught?
If you're a man be a man with your full chest.
If you're a pussy try own it with your full chest too.
Demanding for stuff back means you're really pained and a real weak ass pussy.
Even in defeat learn to walk away with shoulders squared and your head held high.

I totally agree I will never gift any woman anything I cannot afford easily. Before I swallowed red pill no worry I pay like white thinking that would make her stay or love me more lol. My gifts where well received.lol.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Luminary1(f): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Heart break would get to everyone last last. tongue I Expected the worse!m, And I got served! Fortunately my shock absorber is working fine cheesy.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (2213) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dizzyyish, Tonnyray, KingEarnest(m), killsmith(f), 2RightHands1Coc(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.