Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2778184 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (2219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by milann: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
Redpill quote from a woman
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
Marilyn monroe

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Priam: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by samsolite(m): 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Mr paedo, did you take your time to check that guy's bio ?
I did, and I was not disappointed!

What else do you expect from a self proclaimed male feminist that's here to fight against the "hate" women receive daily on romance land and to fight against gender violence ( basically, violence against women).
He goes around creating threads that ponders to women's feelings , probably they will get to notice he's different from other male nairaland that are women haters, broke and immature.
Of course, with the sole aim of getting p*ssy,they're that predictable !
Go check some of his posts, I can see through his BS,let alone women, who are extra sensitive in reading communications and body languages than men.
As always, women extract all the resources and attention possible from guys like him, without giving anything in return.

He's going to learn the ruthless way like his predecessors ( male feminists) in the past did.

This comes to mind

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Redpill Song of the Day
Pete Rock & C.L Smooth----They Reminisce over You

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Redpill Sports Documentary of the Day

30 For 30;SURVIVE & ADVANCE-----2013

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
Redpill Comedy Special of the Day
Russell Peters;RED,WHITE & BROWN----2008

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
Redpill Quote of the Day

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
Simp Photo of the Day

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
baiaon:
The problem with submissive men (white knights,male feminists,simps etc) is that women hate them for it.Rather than the approval they seek from women,they are usually met with contempt from thesame women and wonder why
How do women treat men who place themselves beneath them?With contempt and disgust cool

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
KVN1:

please do you have a link?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Priam: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
baiaon:
The problem with submissive men (white knights,male feminists,simps etc) is that women hate them for it.Rather than the approval they seek from women,they are usually met with contempt from thesame women and wonder why

mrpaedo post=94976236:

How do women treat men who place themselves beneath them?With contempt and disgust cool

If you treat her like a celebrity, she'll only see you as a fan.

34 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
mrpaedo:

Treat her like a celebrity, and she's going to treat you like a fan, Mr Paedo.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Priam:

wink
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Just know, you can't make a wife/girlfriend/partner out of a woman who doesn't want to be one.
Her actions will tell you if she wants to be part of your world or not, listen to them, not her words. It's not that complex. We just fool ourselves into seeing what isnt there.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
Sluts damage themselves.

They hate and reject their feminine nature, and actively destroy their feminine beauty.

They seek out pain, they seek out punishment, they seek out ugliness .
Don't be the man that finally reward them for their bad choices

41 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
Don't start a family with a selfish woman who won't sacrifice her lifestyle preferences and ambitions for family.

It's this simple.

If she has a taste for a certain lifestyle, and that lifestyle isn't taking care of you and the children, it's a non-starter. She's not suitable.

41 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Feminist women want a man that doesn't exist. They want a real man they can respect and look up to, but they also want a man that tolerates the selfishness and disrespect only a weaker man would. They seek a contradiction - a man that is a leader, but enforces no boundaries.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
If your wife [ or girlfriend ] bangs another guy and you take her back, you're the cuckold, and you rewarded her for it. You've just confirmed for her hindbrain that she married [or dating ] an optionless Beta and a lifetime of self-affirming rationalizations about masculinity won't change that fact.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
√"My girl should never be sad, I'll do everything to make her happy"

Life of a simp. Let her get upset. It's part of her nature to. Women are naturally negative, on a biological level they look for problems whilst we as men solve them. We require order they thrive in chaos.

A woman will only truly leave you if you do not satisfy her femininity.

That's either - Sexually (Make her feel like a slut in bed)
- Financially (You need income to sustain a woman. This is a fact of life.)
- Emotionally (Rile her emotions, make her feel all kinds of emotions

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
It's dangerous for women to be feminine in the presence of weak men because femininity is vulnerable, and so if a man can't protect or lead, she'll have to do it herself - which means she'll adopt masculine traits & lose trust.

Be so masculine she feels safe enough to be feminine.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
Sometimes the woman you cant get over isn't that special, sometimes you over invest. Over investing in anything will make its loss sting more than if you had put the correct amount in.

Losing a girl you gave 100% to for years will scar you no matter her value.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
A woman takes a man for granted like a child does its parents.

Expectations are high, appreciation is low, and what goes on behind the scenes to make what they expect possible is of little concern to them. In fact, showing them it would just upset them.

We are not the same.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
-- Masculine jealousy, although emotionally overwhelming and prone to aggressive reaction, is nothing to be ashamed of. Male instinctive jealousy is the product of millions of years of evolution, it is a males biological alarm system designed to warn the male of deception on the part of the female. Jealousy is one of the males most powerful assets considering the preemptive perception it bestows naturally.
hmmm should I accept this ?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Madekreem(m): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
CaveAdullam:
I owe you no explanation because that post is as simple as it is. Not my fault if you can't see the balance.

Thanks.
. great words of wizdom

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
Alexgeneration:
I don't know if it's only me, but I've come to notice that most radio OAP's (males) handling late night shows are big time SIMPSONS.

Trying to sound politically correct and woke when they are just a bunch of spineless scumbags masquerading as men.

Sometimes, I just feel like dragging them out through my radio (if that's possible) and knocking them out.
don't mind all that bro... as much as you believe in trust, believe in deception too.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
stevesawo:
Super Simp photo of the week.
ITS EITHER ITS HER HOUSE OR HE STOOPS TO CONQUER

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Redpillers. How are you doing today,,,,,,? ,grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Madekreem(m): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
I must say I'm so enamours and gracious toward these impeccable #words
here's my story .
fast forward ...am an Emotionally Unavailable kind of guy though due to past trauma
I recently met a girl (my tribe) who informed of her bad relationship ,though I acted gently with her ,got to discover she was raised by a single mother ,
so I asked her out in the normal gentle guys way , she
1.said she would think about and give me my reply
2.she flaked on the last minute to (date) without rescheduling ...I began distancing my self ,she #cried one certain day yelling I don't care about her one day lead to another I saw alighting from a bus traced her ,discovered she hooked not too sure but was what I sensed ....

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Madekreem(m): 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
Priam:

. These has caused so many rainy tears ..Thank God for #TRP and am finally cured of my SIMP(ness) ...the picture message dully illustrates me back then.(blind(days))..but it still baffles till dates why SIMPs aren't honored ...despite their innocence

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Madekreem(m): 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
[quote author=GLYCOLYSISS post=94979931] Treat her like a celebrity, and she's going to treat you like a fan, Mr Paedo. [Mr paeso]....its so look on sorrowful at the #END game of GOOD men

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kenneth2057(m): 3:23am On Oct 16, 2020
Rational male positive masculinity..I can't find it anywhere online
Abeg make person forward am for me via Whatsapp
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:16am On Oct 16, 2020
Like children, women want to dance around the flames of hell and tempt the heavens with impunity.

You must be coquettish when leading her; know when to be hot or cold, love or discipline, and when to allow her get burned by the flames of hell or see the beauty of the heavens.

Authority: Be dominant and never be afraid to lead.

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (2219) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wizzynuru, Edenogie, Yampotatocarrot(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.