Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,315 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2813213 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (2228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 10:40am On Sep 30, 2021
SOZINN:
Look at what this fool is saying.
You can't really expect much from someone that says she's proudly "woke". It's how most of them argue actually.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2021
SOZINN:
Your take is gold as usual.

To be honest, she had me a bit confused at first. She said she wasn't trying to justify paternity fraud but after I perused her thoughts in her first post. She sounded like she was but she didn't want to be open about her stance on the matter. She was just trying to get others to see things from her idiotic standpoint.

It was tiring but I summoned the strength to read further because I wanted clarity even though I had my suspicions. Well, I did find what I was looking for when I saw that post. You know what, I shouldn't have even bothered. Turns out that the buffoon is a feminist.

Just another idiot trying to push a stupid narrative. Wasn't even worth my time.
My condolences to the man who will make a wife out of this fraudster.
From the get-go her intentions to normalise and justify paternity fraud for manipulative reasons were obvious.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:42am On Sep 30, 2021
grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
Klchnjoku:
6 habits to sharpen your mind
1. Starve your distractions

Focus only and only on what matters to you. If anything doesn't help you make happier, healthier, or wealthier that's a distraction
2. Read the unknown

Reading outside your scope and desired fields helps you gain whole new perspectives
3. Challenge yourself

Learn something new, exploring the unknown, and doing what haunts you can take you to new mental heights
4. Feed your curiosity

Curiosity often questions conventional wisdom, dogmas, and existing mindset. Leaving your curiosity unfed is avoiding challenges and growth
5. Learn your psychology

Analyze your own thoughts and actions and understand your own motivations. Looking at yourself from outside of yourself is the key here.
6. Discipline your thoughts

Gaining mental clarity is a must to determine what you're doing is the right thing and what your next 'smart' move should be.
I feel u brother (God bless) ND other RP brothers here dropping good write up ND a motivational word. I just saw ur word nd I was like WTF dis homie wrote is for me (message)
most Americans rappers re good in words dat can put u in dat mood, thinking about life ND asking ur self things and redpills songs dat tell the young niggas to focus on the big picture not bring a bitch nigga reasons I don't vibe most Nigerians musicians cus Dem making more niggas here simping ND think Is love ND ur right to spend on ur woman undecided

meek mill_ blue note (photo lyrics) blue note 2 is cool too

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
heironymos:
I have been following this thread for months now and I must say bravo to everyone that has contributed positively to it's growth.
I have never seen people especially Nigerians this coordinated, and that gets to show the type of minds we have here you are all geniuses(whether passively reading or actively contributing.

I will give my own little contributions of my blue and and redpill experiences but for now my elder brother is the issue.
I am quite introverted and don't normally see the need to advice or interfere in people's businesses, but my brother(40yrs) always argues with his girlfriend over every little things. But the one that got me really pissed off to even post this was when he got on a job interview on zoom(which he eventually got). After the interview which he told her will last for 45min she didn't spare a second and called just when he was telling me about the interview, when he saw her call he clearly was pissed off but kept a straight face, not to give away his displeasure because I had once complained about her narcissistic personality.

When they spoke on phone I overheard him telling her that he just got off the interview, why is she calling to ask why he didn't call her immediately after the interview till she called him without even asking how it went, and she kept nagging about him keeping things away from her he was like what if the interview extended after the 45mins and she calls and distracts him. Long story short he ended up apologizing and could not maintain frame, she always makes things all about her and now that he is starting a new job I don't want him getting distracted because of a woman.
He has spent 10yrs no job, and now getting it with an oil company and entertaining a time and emotional leech is my issue.

Finally when ever I try to talk to him he brings in this OG vibe like he knows what he is doing but this b**ch keeps whooping his ass emotionally but he won't simply learn from a wise sage because of ego(he is 40 I am 28).

How do I advice his egocentric Mr know all self in this regard(cos he feels knowledge and experience only comes with age)

I offer counselling for a fee. It composes of theory and practical approaches. I can add some spiritual approach too, for a fee(in case,he ate some Vegetables).

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
CaveAdullam:

I screamed when I saw the title of the thread. In fact, I witnessed few seconds raging madness. What nonsense! How I managed to read the nonsense, I don't know. Anger was reigning over me as I read every bit of that rubbish posted by a single digit IQ woman!

Local man can not can. If I have my way I will beat hell outta that useless woman.

You and pansophist tried. I skipped that BS. I only replied to a female who tried to use cryptic pregnancy to justify how babies can have different DNA.

No matter how they spinned it, men of culture knew that the thread has no moral or technical or even spiritual basis.

Like y'all said, they are grasping at straws hoping to catch a bamboo

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6778402/girlfriend-just-broke-heart

angry angry angry angry

Report Here!
You've simped and you are suffering from onetistis. cool
Come and drink the redpill.
You will be fine!
kiss
CC: Efe42

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
heironymos:
I have been following this thread for months now and I must say bravo to everyone that has contributed positively to it's growth.
I have never seen people especially Nigerians this coordinated, and that gets to show the type of minds we have here you are all geniuses(whether passively reading or actively contributing.

I will give my own little contributions of my blue and and redpill experiences but for now my elder brother is the issue.
I am quite introverted and don't normally see the need to advice or interfere in people's businesses, but my brother(40yrs) always argues with his girlfriend over every little things. But the one that got me really pissed off to even post this was when he got on a job interview on zoom(which he eventually got). After the interview which he told her will last for 45min she didn't spare a second and called just when he was telling me about the interview, when he saw her call he clearly was pissed off but kept a straight face, not to give away his displeasure because I had once complained about her narcissistic personality.

When they spoke on phone I overheard him telling her that he just got off the interview, why is she calling to ask why he didn't call her immediately after the interview till she called him without even asking how it went, and she kept nagging about him keeping things away from her he was like what if the interview extended after the 45mins and she calls and distracts him. Long story short he ended up apologizing and could not maintain frame, she always makes things all about her and now that he is starting a new job I don't want him getting distracted because of a woman.
He has spent 10yrs no job, and now getting it with an oil company and entertaining a time and emotional leech is my issue.

Finally when ever I try to talk to him he brings in this OG vibe like he knows what he is doing but this b**ch keeps whooping his ass emotionally but he won't simply learn from a wise sage because of ego(he is 40 I am 28).

How do I advice his egocentric Mr know all self in this regard(cos he feels knowledge and experience only comes with age)
I talked about my elder brother's tribulation few posts back and I ended it saying "I watch 'em in 3d" because you can never successfully advice him or make him change his ways of doing things except he is willing.
There are two great teachers in life: EXPERIENCE and FORESIGHT.
EXPERIENCE teaches harshly,
brutally, while FORESIGHT teaches gently, patiently, pleasingly.
thanks to threads like this a lot of young men like me and you are learning by foresight,
sadly the only way that my brother and yours will learn is through experience.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
CaveAdullam:

1. You cannot correct an adult. Any adult that changes his way is as a result of his own volition, bitter experiences, and hard lessons learnt. It's extremely difficult to talk an adult from his former position to another. For this reason, argument is mostly futile, except in rare cases where the mental well-being of your audience is sacrosanct or when your opponent is more proficient and intelligent than you.

2. A man in love is never wrong. He will rather whip himself rather than introspect if he is touring the right or wrong route. A man beclouded by romance sees his partner as his god.

3. Oneitis is your brother's problem probably. Perhaps, the woman in question might have helped him in one or two ways in the past, hence, the need for her to always get validated in line with her narcissistic behaviour.

4. Your brother is a weak dude. He has failed to set limits from the onset, and if he eventually resume duty and his schedule gets altered, of course definitely, people will start screaming "men don't care whether a woman started from the scratch with them, they will hit other women when they become nouveau riche". Of course, true. However, not knowing that this one here is one high in narcissism, and without investigating the characters of these women in question.

5. Probably, that woman is also spinning plates, because it is difficult for women, not to even talk of 21st century women to stick to a man in his broke stage. Highest they do is fvck that man and keep him around should in case he experience a breakthrough or deem fit as a h0e retirement plan.

6. Your brother got a good job, now if he is interested in the blossoming of the relationship, he must start vetting her covertly and stealthily. Because his kind of job can make his partner mimic submissiveness and other lovey-dovey affectations. He must raise boundaries and set limits. However, this is difficult and almost impossible, but this he must do if he's interested in the relationship. Or, better still, start from a more fertile foundation by choosing another woman.

7. Managing a personality disorder like narcissism is difficult for the sufferer and caretaker, if your brother is weak there is need for him to develop on his dominance and confident level not only because of women but with people and society at large, or else, he will be dangled like a pendulum bob. Women, whether humble or belligerent cannot be handled by weak men!

8. You might end up engaging in a minor vendetta with him if you continually insists on his character and that of his spouse. So, better be careful " so that two lovebirds nor go come use you settle matter on top bed"

Be wise!

Thanks.
I swr, I don't do shit again with anyone in my life angry my senior sis do me dis shit.
Her husband put her outside wit her 4 children and 1yr old baby among @9pm, so I told her to come slp in ma house and I vex go dere house @3am b4 he run go work......... once I Dy vex I Dy do shit I wan fvck am up put am for hospital (he's way older than me, like 10yrs) I don't really give a shit for my sis na her 1yr baby move me fear no let am come outside so i break alot of glass window ND the man call his mother say I wan kill am and I bring boys come too I was the only one dere ; cheesy so family com talk I was not dere cus I don go my house I weak when I saw Dem laughing ND she calling him "baby" food is already I just turn go my house, I swr I'm not putting hand for her mata or any lover infact Nigerian mata. Las Las the man ND his family Dy fear me now. Nobody ain't telling me shit about dere mata

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kazyhm(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
SkyFlint:

This is very valid.

I don't subscribe much to conspiracy theories, but it is very evident that someone, or a group is someones, is using movies/shows to brainwash the public.

It became obvious with the homosexuality trope. It was weird the first time we saw it on TV. But now, it is expected.

The desensitisation of homesexuality through the use of movies and TV shows has been quite successful. Few people, if any at all, think it's weird anymore.

That said, writers of movies and shows seem to have a list of mandatory characters. The list includes:

1. A gay person (preferably male).
2. A black man.
3. A patriarchy-oppressed white woman (usually the lead).
4. A caricature of a masculine man.
5. A lovable doofus of a man.
6. A very powerful man whose balls are in the palm of a woman (wife/GF).
7. A strong, independent woman grin.
8. A transgender (EXCLUSIVELY a man turning into a woman. Women are already perfect just the way they are).

For these writers, finding a way to slot in a "black gay man" character is like hitting the jackpot. It makes them giddy with joy. A black transgender man? That's bliss!

That aside, there's a fairly new narrative that movies/shows are pushing now. Writers, or perhaps their sponsors, are catching on quickly. And it's gaining ground rapidly.

The narrative is this:

Men willfully relinquishing their rightful positions of leadership or authority to pursue love or a life of mediocrity and frivolities.

Of course, the narrative is fostered by conveniently making the men in the movie/show grossly incompetent and the women overwhelmingly competent.

Somehow, the women are natural-born leaders with huge ambitions and transformational ideas. Whereas for the men, leaders are just "not who they are."

First time I noticed the new narrative was in Coming 2 America. A poor bastard forfeited his throne to a natural female leader to pursue love with an ambitious lady. And that's okay?

The next time I noticed it was in Cinderella (2021) where the Crown Prince, who's conveniently made out to be incompetent and irresponsible, also forfeits his throne to his ambitious sister to pursue love with an equally ambitious girl whose ambitions require her to travel.

Avengers: Endgame was the next movie I saw with the narrative. Thor forfeiting the Asgardian Throne to a Valkyrie. In Norse mythology, the Valkyries are just servants of Odin. But it's okay to give up the throne to one of them and then go jostle for the leadership of a small space shuttle.

The objective of the narrative is simple:

It's okay to be unambitious as a man. Leave the leadership roles to women, they are more capable than you anyway.

If the propagation of the narrative continues, it'll become imprinted in the minds of men. Men will become more laid-back and unambitious than ever. Women will have the reins of society more firmly in their grasps.

Then HELL will reign on earth.

I have noticed this not only in movies but talk shows, radio programs, seminars, official meetings and official roles at work.....but my major concern are the men employed/engaged to do such.

Most times, women are given roles not because of their obvious competency but just to bring them on board but at the end, the men ended up doing the job for th(ese) women.......and the same men still encourages and justifies the reasons men should help women out perform men right in front of the men.........

I have tried and try so many time in various approaches, the purpose men want to achieve by short Changing fellow men with such mental damage narratives.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
Christiano about to get fûcked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
SOZINN:
How?

She is a successful model in her own right and he is not married to her

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kazyhm(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
JESHAL:
Go Thread

Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men?https://www.nairaland.com/6776260/why-men-not-helping-each#106254645

I went through the thread and I think the title should be why do men give female financial help...or why did her own father gave more attention to her than her brothers. If she has any.

Because men helps men far more than they give woman money.

Women are very myopic on many subject matters.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
the mama no want make Dem rape her son for divorce court grin

SOZINN:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
SOZINN:
Of course He is....imagine putting a girl you ain't married to on a 80 thousand pounds per month salary for just being your girlfriend....lol

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ronnnie:
Of course He is....imagine putting a girl you ain't married to on a 80 thousand pounds per month salary for just being your girlfriend....lol
Heard Rossay just got slammed too.
Just $11,000 monthly for an ex-girlfriend grin

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Local man cannot come and stress himself.
Just calculate his money and give him cool

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
SOZINN:
Local man cannot come and stress himself.
Just calculate his money and give him cool

LOL. See what martinez, caveadullam et all dey cause.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heironymos(m): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
luminouz:

I offer counselling for a fee. It composes of theory and practical approaches. I can add some spiritual approach too, for a fee(in case,he ate some Vegetables).
LOL Thanks Mr luminous(cos I know it might involve beating too)

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heironymos(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
sajmark:

I talked about my elder brother's tribulation few posts back and I ended it saying "I watch 'em in 3d" because you can never successfully advice him or make him change his ways of doing things except he is willing.
There are two great teachers in life: EXPERIENCE and FORESIGHT.
EXPERIENCE teaches harshly,
brutally, while FORESIGHT teaches gently, patiently, pleasingly.
thanks to threads like this a lot of young men like me and you are learning by foresight,
sadly the only way that my brother and yours will learn is through experience.
This is facts, thanks for your contribution brov. We will let experience be do it's thing(being the best teacher).

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
SOZINN:
Women understand each other. Despite Ronaldo acting all lovey dovey and like Georgina is different and a woman of vision, the mother knows what will likely happen if they get married. The marriage will be a game changer.

Anyway, I assumed the report is true. It could be wrong, but it doesn't invalidate the red pill truth.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
luminouz:

How?

She is a successful model in her own right and he is not married to her
It might be that Ronaldo is considering marrying her. Ronaldo seems to like her that much.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heironymos(m): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
ObinnaValentine:

Do you have sisters that are fierce? If yes tell them..the rest they say is history : grin
My sisters are quite docile with him, they only feel antagonistic towards his girlfriend. The other day they were even saying if they attack the girl, it would now start looking like this sister in-law issues they watch in nollywood movies, basically their anger is towards the gf especially that she was very rude to my female cousins on my sisters birthday which was 1September.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heironymos(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
CaveAdullam:

1. You cannot correct an adult. Any adult that changes his way is as a result of his own volition, bitter experiences, and hard lessons learnt. It's extremely difficult to talk an adult from his former position to another. For this reason, argument is mostly futile, except in rare cases where the mental well-being of your audience is sacrosanct or when your opponent is more proficient and intelligent than you.

2. A man in love is never wrong. He will rather whip himself rather than introspect if he is touring the right or wrong route. A man beclouded by romance sees his partner as his god.

3. Oneitis is your brother's problem probably. Perhaps, the woman in question might have helped him in one or two ways in the past, hence, the need for her to always get validated in line with her narcissistic behaviour.

4. Your brother is a weak dude. He has failed to set limits from the onset, and if he eventually resume duty and his schedule gets altered, of course definitely, people will start screaming "men don't care whether a woman started from the scratch with them, they will hit other women when they become nouveau riche". Of course, true. However, not knowing that this one here is one high in narcissism, and without investigating the characters of these women in question.

5. Probably, that woman is also spinning plates, because it is difficult for women, not to even talk of 21st century women to stick to a man in his broke stage. Highest they do is fvck that man and keep him around should in case he experience a breakthrough or deem fit as a h0e retirement plan.

6. Your brother got a good job, now if he is interested in the blossoming of the relationship, he must start vetting her covertly and stealthily. Because his kind of job can make his partner mimic submissiveness and other lovey-dovey affectations. He must raise boundaries and set limits. However, this is difficult and almost impossible, but this he must do if he's interested in the relationship. Or, better still, start from a more fertile foundation by choosing another woman.

7. Managing a personality disorder like narcissism is difficult for the sufferer and caretaker, if your brother is weak there is need for him to develop on his dominance and confident level not only because of women but with people and society at large, or else, he will be dangled like a pendulum bob. Women, whether humble or belligerent cannot be handled by weak men!

8. You might end up engaging in a minor vendetta with him if you continually insists on his character and that of his spouse. So, better be careful "so that two lovebirds nor go come use you settle matter on top bed".

Be wise!

Thanks.
Mr caveadullam your analysis of my brother is so on point almost like you know the situation better than me... I Duff my hat, damn!
On your number 3. He truly has oneitis for the fact that he put her on a pedestal because she let him deflower her. He also never received a gift from his past gfs.. so when this one bought him 2 aba t-shirts she suddenly became his unicorn.

On number 5: she truly is spinning plates. The level of her emotional turbulence no be for hia. She definitely is fucking other d*ckd because of the way she stares at me lustfully when he is not looking.. and she always complements my looks(redpill enhanced) wink. He is definitely just a retirement plan from the hoe phase.
Finally his oneitis has him tolerating lots of shit, I let him know that "you are what you tolerate" but he believes in bending to his displeasure to make things work but Las las make him go simp... I go still dey foram, but make school of hard knocks work on am first grin
Thanks for the contribution cave

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
heironymos:

LOL Thanks Mr luminous(cos I know it might involve beating too)

Beating? cheesy That's the practical aspect bro!!!

Your bro needs to learn a cold hard truth. If he isn't in charge of that relationship, he won't enjoy himself.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Martinez39s:
It might be that Ronaldo is considering marrying her. Ronaldo seems to like her that much.
He wouldn't DARE!!!

At his age? What dafuq is the benefit of marriage that he isn't getting now? Makes no sense to me.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
heironymos:

Mr caveadullam your analysis of my brother is so on point almost like you know the situation better than me... I Duff my hat, damn!
On your number 3. He truly has oneitis for the fact that he put her on a pedestal because she let him deflower her. He also never received a gift from his past gfs.. so when this one bought him 2 aba t-shirts she suddenly became his unicorn.

On number 5: she truly is spinning plates. The level of her emotional turbulence no be for hia. She definitely is fucking other d*ckd because of the way she stares at me lustfully when he is not looking.. and she always complements my looks(redpill enhanced) wink. He is definitely just a retirement plan from the hoe phase.
Finally his oneitis has him tolerating lots of shit, I let him know that "you are what you tolerate" but he believes in bending to his displeasure to make things work but Las las make him go simp... I go still dey foram, but make school of hard knocks work on am first grin
Thanks for the contribution cave
She looks at you lustfully? grin grin grin
Damn!!! Your bro don enter o

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
luminouz:

He wouldn't DARE!!!

At his age? What dafuq is the benefit of marriage that he isn't getting now? Makes no sense to me.
I doubt he will marry her. Ronaldo is one of the few players that have opted for surrogates and have left marriage out of the equation... moves that seem red pill. However, I am not sure if he is really redpilled because any smart man who knows the laws will make similar decisions, though it is rare. I don't see Ronaldo getting married, but you never bank on our gender (most) not to disappoint us in women issue. grin This love thing lowers the IQ.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
luminouz:

She looks at you lustfully? grin grin grin
Damn!!! Your bro don enter o
My guy, his elder brother is in the soup. Only lesson of hard knocks, brutal hard knocks can humble that one.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heironymos(m): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
DieRich5:
I swr, I don't do shit again with anyone in my life angry my senior sis do me dis shit.
Her husband put her outside wit her 4 children and 1yr old baby among @9pm, so I told her to come slp in ma house and I vex go dere house @3am b4 he run go work......... once I Dy vex I Dy do shit I wan fvck am up put am for hospital (he's way older than me, like 10yrs) I don't really give a shit for my sis na her 1yr baby move me fear no let am come outside so i break alot of glass window ND the man call his mother say I wan kill am and I bring boys come too I was the only one dere ; cheesy so family com talk I was not dere cus I don go my house I weak when I saw Dem laughing ND she calling him "baby" food is already I just turn go my house, I swr I'm not putting hand for her mata or any lover infact Nigerian mata. Las Las the man ND his family Dy fear me now. Nobody ain't telling me shit about dere mata
Lol Mad ooo. @ bolded

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Martinez39s:
I doubt he will marry her. Ronaldo is one of the few players that have opted for surrogates and have left marriage out of the equation... moves that seem red pill. However, I am not sure if he is really redpilled because any smart man who knows the laws will make similar decisions, though it is rare. I don't see Ronaldo getting married, but you never bank on our gender (most) not to disappoint us in women issue. grin This love thing lowers the IQ.
Nice submission.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
Martinez39s:
My guy, his elder brother is in the soup. Only lesson of hard knocks, brutal hard knocks can humble that one.

I just hope he has the heart to take the knocks and shocks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (2228) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dells(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.