Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,589 members, 7,861,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2831592 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Lolzzzz grin cheesy
Fish = Man
Water = Woman

We swim in water yet it can be used to cook us cheesy, be very careful
FUNNY BUT IS THE TRUTH.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
UncleJudax:

simps should be rounded up and shipped to Mars or something.

Better style cheesy ( grin

Na wa

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Taken to her Instagram page, the beautiful controversial event planner turned actress said if she meets the right man who isn't comfortable with her being on social media, she will gladly delete all her accounts without hesitation.

She wrote:

"If I meet Mr right and he's uncomfortable with me being on social media I'm ready to delete all my social media accounts just to make him happy"

She went further to explain that she will do that in a heartbeat but only for Mr right who is not comfortable with her social media life.

Ladies,will you delete your social media accounts because of a man?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
Why do all girls play by the same script when you lend them money? It’s funny because you always know what’s going to happen and it still happens. 100% of the time they don’t want to pay back. Is it something they learn from other girls like them and they pass down the skills?
Not all girls. I lent a ex money and when she didn't have on time she begged me to give her time when I didn't even ask until she called me to come for my money all this was within one and half weeks

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
My Guy status today grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
Wahala nor too much cheesy
Some girls ehhhh

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Keep on destroying conventional Masculinity to allow for LGBTQ ideology jargons

What the fvck us these?
How can my Superman go woke angry
Soon those stupid celebrities in Nigeria will be campaigning not for women but evolutionary unprovable Faggotss undecided
We always knew there was an agenda to destroy conventional Masculinity but we didn't recognize how far they will go

Superman, like WTF sad

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 12:09am On Oct 12, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Imagine altering the destiny of your son because you're selfishly seeking fame and hedonistic pursuit of happiness at the expense of your family especially his mental well-being, that's the mordern western woman in a gynocentric Society for you, any woman that prioritize Masculine ambitions over motherhood, dump her, any woman that is materialistic dump her, any woman that loves to drawn attention to herself on social media dump her, any woman that is promiscuous dump her,any woman that is ugly and fat dump her, any woman that is old and past her prime years dump her, any woman that is fine and doesn't have sense dump her

Use them for recreation only, but don't commit to them

Shed more light bro

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 12:09am On Oct 12, 2021
Funny.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 12, 2021
dhiqson:

Shed more light bro

She divorced her husband so that she would enjoy her Masculine yearnings for fame and success, simply put, he was a beta she never respected and just used for his sperm to get a child when she was past her prime years, after she got married to him, don't marry any woman that will prioritize her happiness above your happiness, don't marry any woman that prioritize her career/ ambition over family values, don't marry Masculine Feminist women who are selfish and don't see the necessity of motherhood worse like her in the early development stage of her son's life, now she thinks her music can make up for the neglect

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 12:17am On Oct 12, 2021
Read the last paragraph on second photo.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 12:26am On Oct 12, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

She divorced her husband so that she would enjoy her Masculine yearnings for fame and success, simply put, he was a beta she never respected and just used for his sperm to get a child when she was past her prime years, after she got married to him, don't marry any woman that will prioritize her happiness above your happiness, don't marry any woman that prioritize her career/ ambition over family values, don't marry Masculine Feminist women who are selfish and don't see the necessity of motherhood worse like her in the early development stage of her son's life, now she thinks her music can make up for the neglect

Damn
And here I was celebrating her divorce back then
Because it meant her paying some sort of money to the man
So it's deeper than that

And women that priorities their happiness over yiurs simply means they're not crazy about you
Thanks all the same

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 12, 2021
dhiqson:

Damn
And here I was celebrating her divorce back then
Because it meant her paying some sort of money to the man
So it's deeper than that

And women that priorities their happiness over yiurs simply means they're not crazy about you
Thanks all the same

When redpill always emphasize men and women can never be equals from an evolutionary point of view, hence we can't be held to the same standards of expectations, some simpazees will say these jobless immatured redpilled boys, a successful man will readily pay alimony for his spouse during divorce even if pre-nup exist, the state court can decide to invalidate it for the well-being of the woman, but a successful woman will fight tooth and nail not to pay shit in alimony to her husband even if he's very low class , women don't like sharing their resources even the so-called successful ones with high socio-economic status still have those hind brain primal instincts to extract from men and not the other way around

You are welcome

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odinson1(m): 12:43am On Oct 12, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

What the fvck us these?
Soon those stupid celebrities in Nigeria will be campaigning not for women but evolutionary unprovable Faggotss undecided
We always knew there was an agenda to destroy conventional Masculinity but we didn't recognize how far they will go

Superman, like WTF sad

Just imagine the Stupidity!

If they want a Gay character,why not just....create a Gay character? Why do they always have to change the characters we know and love angry

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:48am On Oct 12, 2021
2dice01:
My Guy status today grin
A lot are in need of a concentration camp. grin

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:50am On Oct 12, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
Funny.
The same clown will later turn around and claim paid sex is paid rape. grin

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:54am On Oct 12, 2021
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Is it possible the state of Nigeria is being controlled by women?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 1:13am On Oct 12, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

What the fvck us these?

Superman, like WTF sad

Someone said when LGBT becomes legal in Nigeria it will be so loud, Nigeria might become the gayest country in the world.

Notice there's no week without those blog's promoting it especially Linda Ikeji. Maybe she's ported to the lesbo side.

Feminism/LGBT working together as envisaged.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CU5NMPeA2BX/?utm_medium=copy_link

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 1:14am On Oct 12, 2021
Smartb0y:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Is it possible the state of Nigeria is being controlled by women?
Read about Mystery Babylon; the great harlot that sits upon many waters.
There is a spirit that controls mainstream core evil in the entire world not just Nigeria and it's depicted unarguably as female.
You will need insight to decode a whole lot.
The rabbit hole is fvcking deeper than you'd ever imagine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 1:21am On Oct 12, 2021
neyoohhh:
Notice there's no week without those blog's promoting it especially Linda Ikeji. Maybe she's ported to the lesbo side.
She's heavily paid. They're all heavily paid. Even prominent doctors are being bought over right now with dollars to support the cause. Plenty seminars holding in Lagos and Port Harcourt (the ones I got wind of) in designated hotels with the message gradually getting louder.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Angeldemon: 1:23am On Oct 12, 2021
Tonnyray:
There is a spirit that controls mainstream core evil in the entire world not just Nigeria and it's depicted unarguably as female.

where can i get the book to read about that MYSTERY BABYLON

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 1:31am On Oct 12, 2021
Tonnyray:
was just looking up on hitler. Apparently he was a simp.
I'll dedicate time to look up "past world" events. There's a lot of hidden pieces scattered all around.
Thanks for the tip on that one,i'll deffo check it out.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 1:40am On Oct 12, 2021
Tonnyray:
She's heavily paid. They're all heavily paid. Even prominent doctors are being bought over right now with dollars to support the cause. Plenty seminars holding in Lagos and Port Harcourt (the ones I got wind of) in designated hotels with the message gradually getting louder.

It will touch everyone and the kid's are not safe.

I just pity people who refuse to see a glaring agenda and keep saying I have no problems with gay's.

Nigeria has a very slim chance of rejecting it but these folks are too gullible and the western education doesn't help.

If it's western it must be right.

Pathetic all together, meanwhile these same white folks who see through are telling their children it's a choice whilst telling the world they're born that way. I know this from certain interactions.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Flamemignon1(m): 3:43am On Oct 12, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

What the fvck us these?

Superman, like WTF sad
Lol grin..... Look at them all, like just wow.
cheesy grin seriously dude, is your masculinity that fragile that once a little hole is poked through, it destroys it?
Anyway if you were a comic book fan which obviously it shows you aren't, you will definitely know that this is superman's son Jon Kent taking temporarily the mantle of superman and not Clark Kent himself but y'all just wanna bark and quack, bitch and moan all day without doing nothing.
At the end of the day, all I keep seeing is too much talking and complaining, where is the work to make sure things like these aren't successful. It's always "they are aiming for the kids" "the gay agenda" "destruction of manhood" blah blah blah, where are the protests, the online petitions, the boycotts etc? You know those will be a start to solidify "traditional and conventional masculinity" (I couldn't help laughing while writing that)

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Flamemignon1(m): 3:55am On Oct 12, 2021
odinson1:

Just imagine the Stupidity!

If they want a Gay character,why not just....create a Gay character? Why do they always have to change the characters we know and love angry
And you had to fall for the clickbait and the yellow journalism. I thought most of y'all here pride yourselves in reading and research? Anyway it's his son Jon Kent, a different character taking the role of superman temporarily not Clark Kent

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 4:47am On Oct 12, 2021
Martinez39s:
The same clown will later turn around and claim paid sex is paid rape. grin
That's what I was about to say. Thought they said paid sex is rape since they are coerced into it for money. These women are just confused and they will stop at nought to confuse everyone on this earth.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 4:57am On Oct 12, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

What the fvck us these?

Superman, like WTF sad
it's actually the son of Superman Jon, I am not supporting LGBTQ just want to make a correction, the title sounds clickbaity. And yes as a DC fan I am sad and disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 12, 2021
posty56:
it's actually the son of Superman Jon, I am not supporting LGBTQ just want to make a correction, the title sounds clickbaity. And yes as a DC fan I am sad and disappointed.

Worse , They want children to think the option of LGBTQ is ok

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:38am On Oct 12, 2021
DAY 285, REDPILL 2021

Women don't have standard, so don't live according to any standard they set because it will make a grotesque nature of yourself.

Authority: be smart.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 7:11am On Oct 12, 2021
“The guy with the capacity to call a woman’s bluff with a confidence that implies she is to be worthy of him rather than the other way around is the Man to be competed for."

“Women despise a man who needs to be told to be dominant, told to be confident, told to be anything they have on their list of prerequisites for their intimacy."

Rollo Tomassi

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Battalion1: 7:13am On Oct 12, 2021
Martinez39s:
Someone is projecting his emotional, feminine and childish dispositions on me, and he is shameless in his lies. Lying like someone with a low IQ. After deliberately taunting one of his detractors, he is now acting like he sincerely wanted to be charitable; reserve this lie for little children. I pity people that are taking him seriously. That was how he was cunningly trying recently to integrate paying for sex in the red pill after calling a foolish simp the real mvp. grin SMH. I rest my case on his issue, I will say no more.

NB: .. and yes, I am referring to King0G. I will say no more.
guy free Kwanu u dey Bleep up some times...wetn king og do you seff mtchew

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 7:17am On Oct 12, 2021
fattprince:

Not all girls. I lent a ex money and when she didn't have on time she begged me to give her time when I didn't even ask until she called me to come for my money all this was within one and half weeks

Exceptions don't invalidate the general truths. ProphetJeroboam was unto something about the manipulative whims of women.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (2232) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.