Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2768091 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 8:18am On Oct 29, 2021
Oyin2212:
Love this write-up. It explains a lot.
That guy is a prodigy.
A real genius.
Hard to believe the dude is just 17 years man... (if I remember clearly)

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bayus2003(m): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2021
wink

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:30am On Oct 29, 2021
Chiagozieking:

#Trust

Women make rules for simps and then break them for alphas. Go figure.
Thorny and intolerable guys get more out of life than guys who nod their heads to everything being thrown at them.

Just as king Ubûnja elucidated in his previous posts a few pages back. When a woman loves a man, she tries to get him to return the feelings by throwing herself at him. On the flip side a man tries to earn it by expending his resources.

If she is always hankering after your resources whilst denying you access to her body. It's clear she is not into you. Forget that decency bullśhit.
#maintainframe

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 8:43am On Oct 29, 2021
Psychology books for beginners, I need recommendations.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2021
Tonnyray:
That guy is a prodigy.
A real genius.
Hard to believe the dude is just 17 years man... (if I remember clearly)
Wow

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:01am On Oct 29, 2021
Lucky are you if you did not grow up with a mother who tried to make you a fat pig whilst trying to make you believe that this is actually a healthy stature. And deep down they know that no girl your age or woman would find you attractive. I mean, just look at him.

This is how it begins, from here his game, confidence and self esteem will go down the drain and he will rely on his financial status to even get close to women. I still see this shît around me today, not to mention, there are men who condone such in their homes.

This is not healthy, help your sons to cultivate the habit of exercising and keeping fit from a young age. So that when they become adults, they will know the value. I know how many times I quit the gym after a few days because my mom's efforts took a toll on my life and even when I came to terms with the right way to live, it was damn near impossible for me to begin my fitness journey.

What it will take to reset his brain and get him to join a gym at this age.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 9:05am On Oct 29, 2021
SOZINN:

Thorny and intolerable guys get more out of life than guys who nod their heads to everything being thrown at them.

Just as king Ubûnja elucidated in his previous posts a few pages back. When a woman loves a man, she tries to get him to return the feelings by throwing herself at him. On the flip side a man tries to earn it by expending his resources.

If she is always hankering after your resources whilst denying you access to her body. It's clear she is not into you. Forget that decency bullśhit.
#maintainframe

grin grin grin grin grin

I will share my story today, fellas swallow the redpill, una no go gree

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2021
SOZINN:

#maintainframe

What happened to just being yourself? grin

I will treat her nicely. Trust me, she will love you back.

All these thorny, alpha posturing is a scam

#Ode

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2021
Santanarhetoric:
I've been following this thread from day one and its really life changing
but why it's it all about
pussy this and pussy that
develop yourself
make money
go to gym
be confident,etc
but the OGs here doesn't say how to make money....we can't be confident for no reason as only a fool would do that.. confidence has to come for a reason
Pls share some ways to make money
I think money can make you confident (at least 50%)
A lot of things contribute to why we don't discuss more about how to make money.
Mr. A can start a business with ₦5million and yeild ₦60million in a few months, while Mr. B would do the same thing and loose everything...
Our locations vary
We are all skilled differently
A lot of us studied different courses

Go out and hustle.
put in the work.
Look for Guys that are doing well in your area and befriend them, don't task them for fish but rather learn from them how to fish.
Restructure the way you spend money.
Always be on the lookout for low risk businesses, assets and schemes to invest in.

All women are like that, working out affects us the same way but what pays me might not pay you.

Few years ago a nairalander won ₦42million naira on bet9ja, I was motivated and went all in on betting and got burnt.

I'm not a great writer but I hope I passed the intended message to an extent.

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2021
CaveAdullam:

#32,400.

If the accuracies of these kits are high...at least some men will be save.
okay, for context, this side 1,200 buys a basic smartphone, what does 32,400 buy that side. trying to ascertain affordability

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 10:27am On Oct 29, 2021
Benee1000:
Females are at their manipulative best when they become emotional.
They lie the most when they cry.
Behind those tears and histrionics, is a well thought out plan.
A female's emotions are not abstract. They are well calculated. They are emotional until they get what they want. There's a logic behind their display of emotions, which is;
To make you emotional too, so that you abandon logic and make decisions that will favour them.

Their logic may seem stupid to you, but guess what? It works most of the time.
From using tears as a little girl to get gifts or have their way with their dad, uncles, teachers, boyfriend, etc, to getting favourable decisions in the court of law, to even mothers getting things from their husbands and sons with this technique. It is an age long practice.
A man's tears doesn't have this same manipulative effect, and thus he sees no use of it. A man's tears flows from the purest springs of emotion.
A female cannot use emotional histrionics or tears to manipulate her fellow female because they know it's a farce. It's a game they're all aware of. A girl's tears will hardly move her mother, aunties, female teachers, or female judges. But they still publicly support each other against men because of their herd mentality, and loyalty to the sisterhood.
As a man, never abandon logic, to favor any female simply because of her display of histrionics or tears.
It is not chivalry but pure stupidity.

This is why simps at the helms of political, legislative or any platform of authority are the biggest threats to humanity.
They made the illogical femcentric laws we're reeling about today.
So guys Never forget:
Eyes wey dey cry still dey see road.
Words on marble.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 10:34am On Oct 29, 2021
Tonnyray:
A laughable mindset here is that you have to be mean to a woman to be “red pilled”. Whatever works for you. That’s lame in my opinion. As a real man all you need is to be firm and pretty much unpredictable. Never allow “see finish”. A woman respects a guy that she cannot manipulate or control. A guy she knows can change it for her at any given time. They will try to test you. When they do, bare your fangs immediately and register it you got no issues sinking your teeth in if they don’t align. Every woman I’ve been with describes me as caring but difficult. I take it as a compliment. I got zero tolerance for bullshit and I don’t hesitate to point their BS out because many times they actually can’t see it. Every female is manipulative by nature. What makes you a man is how well you can beat them at their game, show them up for what they are; show them you’re 4 or 5 steps ahead of them in their game. Two options become evident: she either capitulates and hands over authority and leadership totally to you or she immediately jumps ship to go find the guy she can manipulate and dominate. Note however that the fact that she ceded total authority to you today does not mean she won’t keep testing that authority subtly in an attempt to recoup it. So asserting your dominance is never a once and for all thing. She will always need reminder who wears the pants.
Settled.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 29, 2021
sajmark:

A lot of things contribute to why we don't discuss more about how to make money.
Mr. A can start a business with ₦5million and yeild ₦60million in a few months, while Mr. B would do the same thing and loose everything...
Our locations vary
We are all skilled differently
A lot of us studied different courses

Go out and hustle.
put in the work.
Look for Guys that are doing well in your area and befriend them, don't task them for fish but rather learn from them how to fish.
Restructure the way you spend money.
Always be on the lookout for low risk businesses, assets and schemes to invest in.

All women are like that, working out affects us the same way but what pays me might not pay you.

Few years ago a nairalander won ₦42million naira on bet9ja, I was motivated and went all in on betting and got burnt.

I'm not a great writer but I hope I passed the intended message to an extent.
I understand you bro
N/B:in mosdi voice Nigerian Girls Are Useless All Of Them

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:27am On Oct 29, 2021
Santanarhetoric:

I understand you bro

Ah ah, @bolded is not what we preach here please.
Who the fûck is mosdi

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 11:31am On Oct 29, 2021
Santanarhetoric:

I understand you bro

Nawa for you ooooo

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2021
Santanarhetoric:

I understand you bro

Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2021
I like your style bro

Illumined9933:
Well, I like to think of myself as a complex person. I have innate needs that would bring me satisfaction if fulfilled. Sex is a need, and so is "reverence". I have a girl I hangout with but wouldn't agree to sex with her. Babe would do anything to see me naked, but nah. And my refusal to have sex with her, creates this mystique around me. And you know how women worship you when they think " this guy is mysterious", "this guy is a top guy". I like how her reverence for me makes me feel.

Maybe my writings are irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 11:50am On Oct 29, 2021
Like I said before I’m a fan of this style
I’ll see if I can adopt it

Illumined9933:
I like the idea of "I can fucck this lady if I want" more than the real act of actually fucking her. With me, it is not the sex that is really important, what is important is power. The power she gives me over her

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 11:57am On Oct 29, 2021
ubunja:
okay, for context, this side 1,200 buys a basic smartphone, what does 32,400 buy that side. trying to ascertain affordability

It can buy a basic smartphone too.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Regex:

It can buy a basic smartphone too.
With the way prices are increasing, is there any basic phone that is #1200 in Nigeria? shocked

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Santanarhetoric:

I understand you bro
Lolx, there's this thread about mosdii where White knights are dragging and trolling mosdii for his usual comment on Nigerian girls.
Women would never do that to their fellow because the sisterhood is strong while the brotherhood is is almost dead... Only the military and the redpill are keeping the brotherhood alive.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
ubunja:

32,400 can buy a lot of things. Same amount can also buy a basic smartphone in Nigeria. Grades and taste of commodities matters though, but one can still buy a shirt, trouser, shoe, body spray, provisions, some food items and a music box with that amount. How you spend it is dependent on the goods and services you are interested in.

Depending on your budget and how you are able to micromanage with a good scale of preference, 32, 400 can be used to acquire some things you like.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Blueelf: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
ubunja:
Paternity Test things...

DNA test kits just became widely available to the South African public at 1,2K. How much is this in naira?

The word he used there "suspect" got me laughing hard.

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
Martinez39s:
With the way prices are increasing, is there any basic phone that is #1200 in Nigeria? shocked
Rands not naira

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
sajmark:

Lolx, there's this thread about mosdii where White knights are dragging and trolling mosdii for his usual comment on Nigerian girls.
Women would never do that to their fellow because the sisterhood is strong while the brotherhood is is almost dead... Only the military and the redpill are keeping the brotherhood alive.

I can bet on the military for a whole lot of things, especially in an ideal situation where political games and corruption are minimal.

What the military really does is that it strengthens a man to be bold, calculative, fierce in dangerous situations. It takes fear out of men and make them see death as nothing. However, I can also bet that military men are amongst the highest number of simps. What these men do for pvssy is above the roof. Only a tiny subset of them which I still doubt know how to finagle their ways around women. Women that has military connect especially with commissioned officers and know their game are the deal breakers. These women can achieve a lot within a twinkle of an eye.

You see, these men are alphas in carrying out their duties but simps when it comes to women.

Thanks.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
LutanFyah:
Learn trading (FX / CRYPTO), practice everyday on demo like your life depends on it for at least 6 months before going live.

FX yes, why demo in crypto for 6 month undecided 2weeks is ok for a serious person to get in

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
Santanarhetoric:

I understand you bro
I hate to say this but not all re useless same way not all guys re simp.

Everybody re gamers

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
ubunja:
itel phones the low budget ones

32k can't get a person nice fone here (50k up)

32k is still big here tho, dats some people salary

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
Martinez39s:

I thought the conversion equals #32,000.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
Regex:

I thought the conversion equals #32,000.
I thought the 1200 is saw was 1200 naira.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
CaveAdullam:

I can bet on the military for a whole lot of things, especially in an ideal situation where political games and corruption are minimal.

What the military really does is that it strengthens a man to be bold, calculative, fierce in dangerous situations. It takes fear out of men and make them see death as nothing. However, I can also bet that military men are amongst the highest number of simps. What these men do for pvssy is above the roof. Only a tiny subset of them which I still doubt know how to finagle their ways around women. Women that has military connect especially with commissioned officers and know their game are the deal breakers. These women can achieve a lot within a twinkle of an eye.

You see, these men are alphas in carrying out their duties but simps when it comes to women.

Thanks.
True sha but I wasn't talking about the redpill itself but the brotherhood, where men
Watch out for each other,
Defend each other,
Support each other,
Shed tears and blood for each other.
Only in the military and a little amongst redpilled men does this brotherhood exists.

A Man wouldn't hesitate to interfere in a fight between another man and a woman (and defends the woman) but would stand down and laugh when two men are fighting... This isn't the case with soldiers.

Majority of Soldiers are bluepilled simps but they are what is keeping the brotherhood alive.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by qloreal: 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hey guys, I just found out that my girlfriend of a year plus has been sleeping with her pastor for the past 10 years and counting.

We planned on getting married next year. This is a shocker of my life.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sutst, Philosopher1979, chinksee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.