Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2765098 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
Akinbahm:
[s]Luminous, I no dey help guys out there anymore I will allow experience to do the teaching, the more you keep trying to liberate them the more they keep hating you.

Imagine the fool, I don’t have any money to give you and when they go broke they will rush dish to guys they neglected because of a bitch. [/s]

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
Carchoice:

[s]
Funny thing is, none of the advise would enter his head. I don’t blame him though. His dlck is thinking of actions tonight. Nothing you’ll say that can save him.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
We Don't quote female monikers!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
ExtremeDot:

[s]
Omooh, You get mind o. Make them leave mind for you. Even Jesus Christ no go attempt that move.

You want to advise a stranger in love? Someone that is visibly under the tentacles and grib of his woman.

At that point, your words go only be like water weh them deh pour inside basket. He fit even punch your face sef. You get luck.

Those types, you leave them to experience. Experience is their best teacher and saviour. [/s]

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
luminouz:
I want to thank you all for ignoring trolls. Especially quoting f monikers. We don't hate women but we don't want their distractions here.
This message is for the newbies who are wondering why we don't ever quote female monikers.

Just this evening I was in a thermocool showroom(where I went to replace my burnt TV guard), I saw a couple, the typical yahoo nigga gangster wannabe with tinted dreadlocked hair and his woman buying a host of electrical stuffs. The girl moved around,followed by the guy who kept looking at her with adoring eyes. She picked a curved smart TV, sound systems and a huge thermocool freezer. At the counter, when it was time to pay, he said her names should be on the receipt. The manager jokingly told him 'now that you have bought for your gf, oya coman buy your own too ooo'. Dude said no need for that, since his gf already have the whole shiit and what's hers is also his. All the while, the gf behaved as if she was doing that nigga a favour by breathing the same air with him. The attitude almost spiked my BP. I kept wondering how in hell did this nigga become so blind he can't see just that the babe doesn't love him or gave a fuq. Once the stuff is paid for, the girl just strutted to the door and waited for the dude and the attendants to pack those stuffs to his car, outside.

I took six steps towards him and said 'Bro, I need to tell you something real quick'. He looked at me and said 'sorry bro, I don't have money to give you. Everybody dey hustle o'. Whatever pity I had for him died when he said that. I just smiled and said goodbye. I bought my TV guard and left.

I can't save everyone.

Aha!

The wages of simping is not only self destruction, it is death

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
exactly grin

27 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
Those kind of guys cannot be liberated from the genes of simpanzee mentality, it is in their dna.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
Akinbahm:
Luminous, I no dey help guys out there anymore I will allow experience to do the teaching, the more you keep trying to liberate them the more they keep hating you.

Imagine the fool, I don’t have any money to give you and when they go broke they will rush dish to guys they neglected because of a bitch.

Well the guy is foolish with that statement...

Buh on a proper thought... let's weigh 2 odds.

for him to assumed lum approached him to beg for arms, probably means our egbon redpiller nor dress well.

Now am not talking about looking posh, wearing blings and all.. but there's a way you be physically fit, when you approach a total stranger you automatically have their attention!.

But dude just assumed he's coming to beg for arms like one of those sales people that sold him those stuffs.

Come on mahn.

We keep on Talking about

focus on yourself!

Build yourself up first.

Not by dropping quotes here and there, the real deal is out there.

our people say if you won give person car advise, make sure say you get 2 car.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
Skepticus:

It's a problem for most men, though, it is amplified in some men than others.

Mother-worship/lack of a mother to worship, forms the bed rock on which simping is formed in men from childhood till when they deal with unrelated women as adults.

I strongly agree.

In the past, men respected and held their fathers on high regard which is unlike the case today.

Fathers instill on their sons strong values such as discipline, self control and stoicism in general. This contributes to much of the masculinity that is vital to a man's success in society. And we all are aware that masculinity is on the brink of extinction with each new generation of males that is formed.

It's not completely their fault though. Several factors play a part in the de-masculation of males including the media, the societal structure, feminists, and other people in the society which includes mothers.

An example of this is the media which sets out to de-humanise men by painting all sorts of pictures on them. Fathers are depicted as sexual predators who prey on their daughters, fathers are also depicted as too strict or heartless and a child experiences freed in the presence of the mother, fathers are also depicted as being overly dominant in marriages and oppressing/harrasing their wives, etc. A lot of these occur in different forms in society, which leads to mother worship, and subsequently female worship.

Nowadays, men seem to respect and love their mothers more, which indirectly contributes to the female-worship pandemic which we find around us.

There should be a healthy balance and a man should also be proud of his father and what that position of authority stands for.

If this mentality is corrected in our society among males today, it increases the probability of more males being disciplined, self reliant and in control of their lives.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ask most guys what is the purpose of making money, they keep telling me that they want to use it to impress women.(this is a simpanzee mentality, impress yoursel3 first nothing more, nothing less.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
luminouz:
I want to thank you all for ignoring trolls. Especially quoting f monikers. We don't hate women but we don't want their distractions here.
This message is for the newbies who are wondering why we don't ever quote female monikers.

Just this evening I was in a thermocool showroom(where I went to replace my burnt TV guard), I saw a couple, the typical yahoo nigga gangster wannabe with tinted dreadlocked hair and his woman buying a host of electrical stuffs. The girl moved around,followed by the guy who kept looking at her with adoring eyes. She picked a curved smart TV, sound systems and a huge thermocool freezer. At the counter, when it was time to pay, he said her names should be on the receipt. The manager jokingly told him 'now that you have bought for your gf, oya coman buy your own too ooo'. Dude said no need for that, since his gf already have the whole shiit and what's hers is also his. All the while, the gf behaved as if she was doing that nigga a favour by breathing the same air with him. The attitude almost spiked my BP. I kept wondering how in hell did this nigga become so blind he can't see just that the babe doesn't love him or gave a fuq. Once the stuff is paid for, the girl just strutted to the door and waited for the dude and the attendants to pack those stuffs to his car, outside.

I took six steps towards him and said 'Bro, I need to tell you something real quick'. He looked at me and said 'sorry bro, I don't have money to give you. Everybody dey hustle o'. Whatever pity I had for him died when he said that. I just smiled and said goodbye. I bought my TV guard and left.

I can't save everyone.

We just lost a soul there. Rip to him, cause it's gonna get him a heart attack, he's gonna die.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
TheDarkGamer:

I strongly agree.

In the past, men respected and held their fathers on high regard which is unlike the case today.

Fathers instill on their sons strong values such as discipline, self control and stoicism in general. This contributes to much of the masculinity that is vital to a man's success in society. And we all are aware that masculinity is on the brink of extinction with each new generation of males that is formed.

It's not completely their fault though. Several factors play a part in the de-masculation of males including the media, the societal structure, feminists, and other people in the society which includes mothers.

An example of this is the media which sets out to de-humanise men by painting all sorts of pictures on them. Fathers are depicted as sexual predators who prey on their daughters, fathers are also depicted as too strict or heartless and a child experiences freed in the presence of the mother, fathers are also depicted as being overly dominant in marriages and oppressing/harrasing their wives, etc. A lot of these occur in different forms in society, which leads to mother worship, and subsequently female worship.

Nowadays, men seem to respect and love their mothers more, which indirectly contributes to the female-worship pandemic which we find around us.

There should be a healthy balance and a man should also be proud of his father and what that position of authority stands for.

If this mentality is corrected in our society among males today, it increases the probability of more males being disciplined, self reliant and in control of their lives.
YOUNG LEGEND grin

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
men with money are very difficult to advice.
me no dey advice anybody, anyhow you wan spend your money,spend am.

luminouz:

I can't save everyone.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
MJBOLT:

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2021

If two to 3 sales attendant don beg me for that LG room, per my purchasing then the fourth person come say Bro, I need to tell you something real quick'.

When my aza don dey sweat... come on bro
let's be honest, many of us go do pass that guy...we go code say na billing.... therefore we go react in different ways...per say we nor won dull.

Na naija we dey...nor be uk

The situation was just in a wrong setting, if it was another time maybe dude might have listened.

According to him, the guy looked at him

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
MJBOLT:

Exactly that's the gospel truth.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:

[s]
Aha!

The wages of simping is not only self destruction, it is death[/s]

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
MJBOLT:
exactly grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
RAGGA40:
[s]Those kind of guys cannot be liberated from the genes of simpanzee mentality, it is in their dna. [/s]
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
KiNg0G:

[s]
Well the guy is foolish with that statement...

Buh on a proper thought... let's weigh 2 odds.

for him to assumed lum approached him to beg for arms, probably means our egbon redpiller nor dress well.

Now am not talking about looking posh, wearing blings and all.. but there's a way you be physically fit, when you approach a total stranger you automatically have their attention!.

But dude just assumed he's coming to beg for arms like one of those sales people that sold him those stuffs.

Come on mahn.

We keep on Talking about

focus on yourself!

Build yourself up first.

Not by dropping quotes here and there, the real deal is out there.

our people say if you won give person car advise, make sure say you get 2 car.
[/s]

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Regex:

[s]
We just lost a soul there. Rip to him, cause it's gonna get him a heart attack, he's gonna die. [/s]
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
aomine:
YOUNG LEGEND grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
MJBOLT:
[s]men with money are very difficult to advice.
me no dey advice anybody, anyhow you wan spend your money,spend am. [/s]

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
KiNg0G:

[s]

If two to 3 sales attendant don beg me for that LG room, per my purchasing then the fourth person come say Bro, I need to tell you something real quick'.

When my aza don dey sweat... come on bro
let's be honest, many of us go do pass that guy...we go code say na billing.... therefore we go react in different ways...per say we nor won dull.

Na naija we dey...nor be uk

The situation was just in a wrong setting, if it was another time maybe dude might have listened.

According to him, the guy looked at him [/s]

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
RAGGA40:
Exactly that's the gospel truth.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
TheDarkGamer:

I strongly agree.

[s]An example of this is the media which sets out to de-humanise men by painting all sorts of pictures on them. Fathers are depicted as sexual predators who prey on their daughters, fathers are also depicted as too strict or heartless and a child experiences freed in the presence of the mother, fathers are also depicted as being overly dominant in marriages and oppressing/harrasing their wives, etc. [/s] A lot of these occur in different forms in society, which leads to mother worship, and subsequently female worship.

Not just a media representation. That's what men do, for centuries and aeons that's what they have done.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SkyFlint: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
Luminouz, you must be a very kind-hearted person.

Guys like that don't need your advice or pity. They are just for amusement. Watch them and laugh. Plus, there's no way he would have taken your advice. You're just a stranger trying to put a wedge between him and his own personal angel.

He was never going to listen.

Don't advise anyone on relationship. Everyone already thinks they are EXPERTS at it.

Even if they are heading for hell, let the flames of hell script its indelible lessons on their skin.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
Few times I tried to talk to men either after seeing or overhearing how they suffer in the hands of women have met with fewer success. They don't usually seem to understand what I am saying or maybe they are not capable of understanding my shiit.

A week ago, it was another dude who bought an Iphone 13 for his babe. Special order typa shiit. This dude has parents still owing landlord rent. The girl in question is just a student whose parents are low level civil servants and definitely not the type to buy an iPhone 13 for their daughter. Yet my nigga hit some dough and she started wailing to be gifted an iPhone so her life would be complete.

We met at my barber's. And he was just crooning about his achievements and how he carried 'toothpick' casket (whatever that means) for 500k. Yet this dude didn't even have his own personal clipper and was surprised I came to the salon with mine. I told him to at least get some plots of land, buy shares or start any business to at least tie down some of that money for his future. Dude looked at me like I was crazy. He said and I quote ' if this money finish, i go get another, money is to be spent'. I said ok but at least build a house for your parents. By the vacant look in his eyes,I knew I was talking to air. The barber kept winking at me to stop advising him all the while till I finally listened.
His gf came into the salon after a while and when they left, the barber and some other guys were snickering. That same girl has been serviced by some neighborhood niggas on recharge card, noodles and ' lemme come and charge in your house' format. Yet mudafucker already rented a room for her with the promise to make her birthday bash the tightest ever. Yet, as the dude ranted on that day, he looked sallow with dull skin and a few eczema dancing kerewa on his neck and cheeks? Why dafuq couldn't he take care of himself first for fuq sakes?

Why will a young man make such money and just throws it on a woman, after all the suffering he has gone through. Weren't these sufferings enough to make him wise? Didn't he gain anything all those years of drinking gaari and kulikuli, no light, house rent, poor standard of living periods? If experience was the best teacaher , shouldn't he be wiser? These thoughts flew through my mind when as I was going home that day

A part of me is sad that such a young dude is losing it so early but the barber said he doesn't give a fuq. Apparently,I'm the only one who even tried to help.

#itsacoldcoldworld

36 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
SkyFlint:
Luminouz, you must be a very kind-hearted person.

Guys like that don't need your advice or pity. They are just for amusement. Watch them and laugh. Plus, there's no way he would have taken your advice. You're just a stranger trying to put a wedge between him and his own personal angel.

Don't advise anyone on relationship. Everyone already thinks they are EXPERTS at it.

Even if they are heading for hell, let the flames of hell script its indelible lessons on their skin.
Lol...I can be cold blooded as fuq bro but anytime I see such men on the path of destruction,I try to at least say something to help them. Because as men, people don't really know what we go through to survive or make it in life and most times, we do that shiit on our own. It's so hard to find a man who will help you out unlike a woman who can cry and use feminine wiles to curry favour. So when I see struggling men make mistakes, especially with women, I feel bad and wanna help. Because after struggling so hard to make money only to fall into the hands of a jezebel is a Fate worse than death.

You haven't seen how cold blooded a woman can be when using a man or cutting him off for good. They never show mercy and I have seen men go crazy after being treated that way. I shared a story on nairaland about how my childhood friend cursed his ex-gf who left him during NYSC year,after he trained her through ND and HND days while being a plumber and farmer. She met a doctor during service and sent him her IV through Whatsapp. It's the most cold-blooded thing I have ever seen. He went off the rails for days and even till now, I'm not so sure he is still totally normal. I was younger then but I told him to stop and at least send himself to OND too but he believed the girl loved him and after marrying her, he can do part-time courses and graduate too. Dude will carry yams and plantain from Ado-Ekiti to Owo Poly for this girl and her roommates. He used six years of his life to serve her and she broke up with him on the eve of her engagement.

Kings develop yourselves I beg of you. I have seen cruelty and misery enough and I'm telling you men are bearing the huge brunt of it.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
SkyFlint:
[s]Luminouz, you must be a very kind-hearted person.

Even if they are heading for hell, let the flames of hell script its indelible lessons on their skin. [/s]

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
luminouz:
[s]Few times I tried to talk to men either after seeing or overhearing how they suffer in the hands of women have met with fewer success. They don't usually seem to understand what I am saying or maybe they are not capable of understanding my shiit.

A week ago, it was another dude who bought an Iphone 13 for his babe. Special order typa shiit. This dude has parents still owing landlord rent. The girl in question is just a student whose parents are low level civil servants and definitely not the type to buy an iPhone 13 for their daughter. Yet my nigga hit some dough and she started wailing to be gifted an iPhone so her life would be complete.

We met at my barber's. And he was just crooning about his achievements and how he carried 'toothpick' casket(whatever that means) for 500k. Yet this dude didn't even have his own personal clipper and was surprised I came to the salon with mine. I told him to at least get some plots of land, but shares or start any business to at least tie down some of that money for his future. Dude looked at me like I was crazy. He said and I quote ' if this money finish, i go get another, money is to be spent'. I said ok but at least build a house for your parents. By the vacant look in his eyes,I knew I was talking to air. The barber kept winking at me to stop advising him all the while till I finally listened.
His gf came inro the salon after a while and when they left, the barber and some other guys were snickering. That same girl has been serviced by some neighborhood niggas on recharge card, noodles and ' lemme come and charge in your house' format. Yet mudafucker already rented a room for her with the promise to make her birthday bash the tightest ever. Yet, as the dude ranted on that day, he looked sallow with dull skin and a few eczema dancing kerewa on his neck and cheeks? Why dafuq couldn't he take care of himself first for fuq sakes?

Why will a young man make such money and just throws it on a woman, after all the suffering he has gone through. Wasn't these sufferings enough to make him wise? Didn't he gain anything all those years of drinking gaari and kulikuli, no light, house rent, poor standard of living periods? If experience was the best teacahert, shouldn't he be wiser? These thoughts flew through my mind when as I was going home that day

A part of me is sad that such a young dude is losing it so early but the barber said he doesn't give a fuq. Apparently,I'm the only one who even tried to help.

#itsacoldcoldworld [/s]

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
luminouz:
[s]
Lol...I can be cold blooded as fuq bro but anytime I see such men on the path of destruction,I try to at least say something to help them. Because as men, people don't really know what we go through to survive or make it in life and most times, we do that shiit on our own. It's so hard to find a man who will help you out unlike a woman who can cry and use feminine wiles to curry favour. So when I see struggling men make mistakes, especially with women, I feel bad and wanna help. Because after struggling so hard to make money only to fall into the hands of a jezebel is a Fate worse than death.

You haven't seen how cold blooded a woman can be when using a man or cutting him off for good. They never show mercy and I have seen men go crazy after being treated that way. I shared a story on nairaland about how my childhood friend cursed his ex-gf who left him during NYSC year,after he trained her through ND and HND days while being a plumber and farmer. She met a doctor during service and sent him her IV through Whatsapp. It's the most cold-blooded thing I have ever seen. He went off the rails for days and even till now, I'm not so sure he is still totally normal. I was younger then but I told him to stop and at least send himself to OND too but he believed the girl loved him and after marrying her, he can do part-time courses and graduate too. Dude will carry yams and plantain from Ado-Ekiti to Owo Poly for this girl and her roommates. He used six years of his life to serve her and she broke up with him on the eve of her engagement.

Kings develop yourselves I beg of you. I have seen cruelty and misery enough and I'm telling you men are bearing the huge brunt of it. [/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) ... (2212) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Prec1ous(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.