Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2796077 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 3:55am On Nov 07, 2021
Lightway:

I've never been in a relationship with a girl before and I always wonder how that feel like.

Did you guys chat everyday,
How does it feel to wake up in the morning with a woman beside you.
Did you guys share towel.
What do you guys usually chat about after six months into the relationship
What exactly do you people do in the relationship.

I'm not looking to be in any relationship, but I'm just wondering how it really feels like

Omo! When I said most of these redpillers are incels shebi they were attacking me.

Get a life and leave this thread if you know what is good for you.

Pathetic!!!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 3:57am On Nov 07, 2021
KiNg0G:

[s]
Just negodu.

This same imbeciles will come here to drop quotes uphon quotes on how to relate with this female folks in relationship matters.
[/s]

You're a bigger slowpoke.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 4:00am On Nov 07, 2021
Mentholated:
[s]Read my message again.

In this modern era, there is increased probability of kids abandoning their parents at old age if they have little or no value to them at that point. By value I mean one or more of the following

1. Resources to maintain frame.

2. Wealth of experience to give quality advice.

3. Contacts and connections to help your kids grow.

4. Strong family and societal values to keep the kids in line.

Your wife is less likely to get the short end of the stick because of her better manipulative skills.

Build yourself. Have something to keep negotiating with. Patriarchy is dying.
[/s]
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 4:01am On Nov 07, 2021
MJBOLT:
[s]all that one na story,no straight man will wake up and paint his nails,na gay dey run that sh1t most of the time. [/s]

Ignorant fool!!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 4:02am On Nov 07, 2021
MJBOLT:
[s]when you wake up on Monday morning,paint your nails black and tell us the reactions you got. [/s]

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 4:02am On Nov 07, 2021
luminouz:
[s]Anyone watched the eternals movie yet?

Undercover shiiit!! grin [/s]
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 4:04am On Nov 07, 2021
Mentholated:

[s]
Read to understand my message before you respond. There is a reason I attached " Patriarchy is dying" and is a reason why I emphasized " in this modern era"

Understand the concept of patriarchy and how it has helped men to maintain control over their families. That era is phasing out.

In a lot of European countries, you can bond with your child from toddler stage till he is 18, yet he will still leave the house to live in another part of the country and keep avoiding you for most part of his life.

Understand the message. Patriarchy is dying. [/s]

Just because you gave birth to the child doesn't mean you have the right the dictate that child's life. That's a fućking life on its own. She/he will surely leave you one day.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 4:05am On Nov 07, 2021
DEMZEE:

Factss

Redpill is a weapon
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 4:06am On Nov 07, 2021
Trex4:
[s]Bro ignore gays as you would ignore women and simps. They're out here trying to derail this thread. That guy you're talking with is a gay. [/s]

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 4:07am On Nov 07, 2021
RikudoSennin:

[s]
Brian is married with 2 kids, one boy and a girl. He works full time Mon-Frid at his first job and on Sat, he works 12 hours leaving Sunday as his only rest day. His wife works full time also Mon-Fri but has weekends off. Kids go to school Mon-Fri(8am-2pm) and come home to an empty house devoid of parents.

Kids munch on cereal for lunch. With nothing to do, the boy goes on his gaming console to play with his friends while the girl is on her phone watching tik-tok, instagram and YouTube. With no parental guidance, what do you think would happen to the 2 kids? I will let your imagination judge that. This is a typical household in a America now.

I had 2 experiences this past week. One at the grocery store and one with my neighbors.

Experience one:

I was shopping for groceries, 2 Caucasian Mothers with their kids were few feet away from the aisle I was. One kid probably 10 or 11 with iPhone XR or X was on a call with her friend, I could hear giggles and all that shit girls do. They were at it for few minutes and she ended the call with "[/b]bye bitch, do not forget to reply my message on instagram[b]" or something like that.
I was stunned that a little girl of that age was already calling her friend the "B" word. I looked at their mothers, they looked back and shrugged, "kids will be kids" she said. I nodded at her and continued my shopping.

Experience two:

I have a neighbor who is a single mother, divorced with 2 kids. They live just opposite me. Last weekend, the girl whose age probably 15-16 was dropped off by her boyfriend. From the looks of the scene which happened after, the mother apparently do not want both of them together because the boy's family is a broken one and she didn't want her daughter entangled with them it seems. The teenager yelled at her mother and told her" You can't tell me what to do" I love him and will move away from you! You are a witch.
I am not making this up, I saw all this while mowing, the mother was stunned and started crying. The whole scenario was pitiful. Then, I flashed back to the scene at the grocery store, it was almost identical.

Thinking about it all, I could see where the problem lies, destroy the family or yoke the father to death and create vacuum in the lives of the kids. More vacuum means kids take solace with their mothers and a typical example of what happened above happens.

Brian is a typical example of what is happening right now, yoke the father to death and create a vacuum in the lives of the kids. Kids are fed Liberal shit in school and there is no one at home to teach them the right way, leaving the kids at the mercy of the state.
Kids are left with feminist, weak and low-brained women/mothers who are turning the kids against their fathers. Fathers only have limited time to spend with their kids because they are yoked with, Alimony, Spousal support, Mortgage, bills and he has little time for his kids.

I once saw a post here about someone saying something about "Feminism" cannot operate or work in Nigeria. I laugh in Valerie Solanas. Read her up, the wave of feminism killing the West did not just start today. It was planted by women like Solanas and the fruit is what we are seeing today. She is a radical feminist whose book/books are being read in schools and colleges today.

Men, if you are going to have kids, please vet the women who will be carrying your seeds. Have a great weekend.[/s]
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 4:08am On Nov 07, 2021
RikudoSennin:
[s]And oh, I found this picture online. It speak nothing but the truth. [/s]
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 4:10am On Nov 07, 2021
Jman06:
[s] #20k is enough bro. I'm sure she won't even spend all the money on the kid. She's only looking for a means to milk you [/s]
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 4:10am On Nov 07, 2021
Emmynator:
[s]Everything is so instant nowadays, most of the times for good reasons, after all why should we waste so much time doing things that can be done in very little time.
However, the effect of the instantaneous nature of modern life has some negative effects on our life, especially on our outlook of life. Patience is no longer a virtue because it doesn't meet our instantaneous expectations.
I start gyming, after two weeks, no visible improvements, i give up, it didn't come as quickly as expected.
I want to make money instantly, after 2 months, it's not bringing the desired income, I'll quickly switch to another one, and perhaps resolve to crime for instantaneous money.
Self development becomes a problem, we need to get there quickly, we need to discover ourselves now, we need to become the best version of ourselves right now. 3 years? That's too long.

If you reading this, I am here to tell you that real things take time to build.
You have been taking the red pill for days or months, and you are in a hurry to become "alpha", calm down, real things take time, you can't force it. It's a process, just like the process a butterfly passes through before it manifests into a beauty.
From what I have read so far, many of us are stuck on our redpill journey, because we thought we've arrived at our destination so quickly, then we decided to stop moving.

Remember, a real man takes time to build, thank you. [/s]

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 4:14am On Nov 07, 2021
Andremalan731:

[s]
Exactly bro
The most annoying part is that she has a job
She is a teacher in one private school

She was working there before she gave birth and she has resumed back
Where her own salary dey go ?

I’m taking care of the baby
Why can’t she take care of herself with her own money ? [/s]
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 4:15am On Nov 07, 2021
Jman06:
Don't mind the scammer
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 4:15am On Nov 07, 2021
Emmynator:
[s]
What will you do when a company that pay 10k per month asks you to come work for them? [/s]
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 4:16am On Nov 07, 2021
SOZINN:
[s]If your dog starts barking at you, someone else is feeding it.
This message is not about dogs.

How have you guys been. [/s] wink
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 4:18am On Nov 07, 2021
WHO FUĆKING MISSED MEEEEEEEEE? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by azammi(m): 4:42am On Nov 07, 2021
Trex4:
Bro ignore gays as you would ignore women and simps. They're out here trying to derail this thread. That guy you're talking with is a gay.
please how am i gay because I said I see something a lot in my uni, did I say it’s right or wrong? . Please try to have sense Abeg .

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:00am On Nov 07, 2021
good morning

28 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheKingsmann(m): 6:41am On Nov 07, 2021
siofra:

That your rotten dick you couldn't control, you'll suffer for it.
Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44 rule 2

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Flamemignon1(m): 7:08am On Nov 07, 2021
MJBOLT:
all that one na story,no straight man will wake up and paint his nails,na gay dey run that sh1t most of the time.

Suit yourself but in my world, nail polish isn't specific for women or gay men

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kantebets(m): 7:11am On Nov 07, 2021
Make person fvck that bitch up there trolling this thread
If that geh receives prick her body go calm down by force

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:15am On Nov 07, 2021
Don’t let bitter women guilt trip you. They ignored you for older men in their prime.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:20am On Nov 07, 2021
Many of us must have learned the hard way from simping and female nature. Stay redpilled and keep being a better man. #trp

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Flamemignon1(m): 7:26am On Nov 07, 2021
azammi:
please how am i gay because I said I see something a lot in my uni, did I say it’s right or wrong? . Please try to have sense Abeg .
He meant me not you.

I said if homosexuality is discussed on this thread, you will definitely see me here trex4

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 7:39am On Nov 07, 2021
azammi:
Mistake I didn't want to quote you. The other person.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ovo200: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2021
If you are still in doubt about the efficacy of the red pills just take a look and see the time the troll is trolling. How can a sane human wake up so early to troll? no meditation, no prayer just woke up early in the morning to spew rubbish. I believe one day the red pill will become mainstream and we shall see feminism crumble in our time. We shall build boys to become hard in order not to fall into the trap of feminism.

30 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 7:53am On Nov 07, 2021
AOMINE IN DAA HOUSE ,REDPILLERS REMEMBER YOUR SELF development IS FOR YOU AND YOU ALONE NOT FOR YOUR MOTHER,FATHER,ANY WOMAN OR ANY CHILD CAST THE MAGNIFYING GLASS ON YOURSELF ,BECOME THE NUMBER 1 IN YOUR WORLD AND WHILE OTHERS MEN ARE LEADING MISERABLE YOU WILL BE AMONG THE TOP % FEW WHO ARE REALLY HAPPY ,ALSO REMEMBER NO REPLY OF F MONIKERS ,NO REPLY OF SIMPs/SWEET ASS PUSSY ASS NIGGA'Z tongue ,THE MOMENT ANY MEMBER HERE STARTS TO SEEM LIKE A TROLL IGNORE HIS OR HER AZZ

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 8:20am On Nov 07, 2021
Junnior:

Money is not the only reason why I might want to take a job. So, I might accept it if I'm gonna learn a lot on the job, thereby building up my CV and experience.

Now, what actually is your answer to the question I asked?
Fair play.
Like you said attractiveness may not be the only reason you might want her.
Personally, I'll reject if I am not into her at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.