Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2758075 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Martinez39s:
Personally, if a girl sets me up, put me in jail and releases me, nothing about her will give me an erection ever again and we wouldn't see eye to eye. Other than that, I like the insight he gave us from his time in jail. Too bad he didn't share his story about a simp.

The rich simp jailed him... Not the girl..

Learn to read

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Martinez39s:
Personally, if a girl sets me up, put me in jail and releases me, nothing about her will give me an erection ever again and we wouldn't see eye to eye. Other than that, I like the insight he gave us from his time in jail. Too bad he didn't share his story about a simp.
The rich simp set him up and put him in jail. Not the girlfriend. The girlfriend only came to bail him out when she became aware of the situation. I think that's what happened.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
fattprince:

The rich simp set him up and put him in jail. Not the girlfriend. The girlfriend only came to bail him out when she became aware of the situation. I think that's what happened.
Okay. My bad.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
fattprince:

Imagine locking up your fellow man because of the behaviour of a hòe. grin Not as if she was raped. It pains simps when they see others guys getting freely the same pùssy they spend heavily on, pedestalize, and jump many hoops and huddles for; even worse is when these men see you doing stuff to their girlfriends in the other room that their girlfriends won't try with them; e dey pain them, their ego gets crused. grin

Simping get levels. *spits*

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
Martinez39s:
Imagine locking up your fellow man because of the behaviour of a hòe. grin Not as if she was raped. It pains simps when they see others guys getting freely the same pùssy they spend heavily on, pedestalize, and jump many hoops and huddles for; even worse is when these men see you doing stuff to their girlfriends in the other room that their girlfriends won't try with them; e dey pain them, their ego gets crused. grin

Simping get levels. *spits*

Now imagine the amount of mental exercise he has to go through just to set our guy up. Pay the police and the mental break down he will pass through again when he hears that the bitch he is fighting over is the one that came to bail his competition out again and still top it up with some crazy "I sorry that happened to you sex". Why can't he just chase the bitch and have peace of mind. Oh I forgot. He is so lucky to have the bitch in his life in the first place. Spits*

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
fattprince:
Now imagine the amount of mental exercise he has to go through just to set our guy up. Pay the police and the mental break down he will pass through again when he hears that the bitch he is fighting over is the one that came to bail his competition out again and still top it up with some crazy "I sorry that happened to you sex". Why can't he just chase the bitch and have peace of mind. Oh I forgot. He is so lucky to have the bitch in his life in the first place. Spits*
grin grin grin Simping is a disorder.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Jeremani:

No what am thinking is that what if she end up not getting the complete fee and then time for payment closed
How is it your fault? Na you born am?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Women get all their guts and power from nice guys, the husband is mr nice guy so it explains everything

luminouz:

I keep wondering what Mike did to her that the husband didn't do or failed to do. It's just a marriage of two years and she is tired already.

I surmise that she prolly married him for the money or stuff like that but fell in love with Mike. For her to invite him over for her birthday and introduce him to her own husband took a ton of guts. That kind of woman would gladly kill her husband to marry Mike, if he so wishes it.

Marriage isn't really made for men. God help me but I get bored easily staying with any woman for 3 days. I wonder how those married for 30years cope.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UncleJudax(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
Emmynator:

Nonsense and ingredients.
I hate hearing things like this.
A woman should become the president just like that, men should just vote any woman to become president or what?

There are political processes involved in electing a president, how many women have taken the first step in the process? Men should just give them chance grin
Hey, Martha will you like to become the president of Nigeria? Oh congratulations, men have decided to let you win the election.

It's annoying, at least the difference between men and women in Nigeria's population is not that much, if they really want it, they should work towards getting it, instead of blaming men for their own inadequacies. Most women don't care about politics and won't bother enough to vote their fellow woman into power, they'll rather talk of the latest fashion trends and whatever frivolity catches their fancy.

The issues with feminists in Nigeria is that the average Nigeria woman doesn't have feminism as a core value, they just fancy it because they can use it to their advantage in some situations, and then drop it when it doesn't favor them, that's why their double standards and hypocrisy is something else in these parts.
Not just in Nigeria (feminism by mouth) . it is a core feature of feminism. Check their reactions following a move by congress (USA) to require women to be drafted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
Useless thread.

Nah to dey blow big grammar una sabi. To assist one another is a NO NO.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
I'm ready for your insults, but it is what it is. Foolish men everywhere who don't want to help one another progress.

I see the silent war here. Women are a big problem, yea.

But MEN are the biggest problem of one another. We don't love one another. I see it here daily, yet they preach red pill.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyenatetan(m): 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
4thFreedom:
I'm ready for your insults, but it is what it is. Foolish men everywhere who don't want to help one another progress.

I see the silent war here. Women are a big problem, yea.

But MEN are the biggest problem of one another. We don't love one another. I see it here daily, yet they preach red pill.

Oga sorry undecided

Gone are those days when Peter gave people Fish ,
Nowadays, Peter can only assist you with every information or guidelines on how to make a good catch on your own,so it's better you take that which is very resourceful for you here and leave the rest to others.

We always say, thou shall hustle with thy might and all other opportunities shall fall prostrate.

Thank you , and hope you understand better. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
Carchoice:
Most men are after free/cheap sex, sex that whenever they have an erection, the lady is readily available to do the job. They don’t know this is the most deceptive trick ever.

Here’s how it works;

At first you are happy the sex is cheap and ready whenever you want it. Your brain automatically starts using this particular lady or ladies to fill the gaps.. When you try another lady and She turns you down, you bother less because there’s a cheap one already filling the void. When you get high on substance and ring another lady, if She disappoints you, you bother less because there’s a cheap lady ready to do the job that same day or as early as the next day. No stress. No demands. It’s poison.

Free/cheap sex are always the best because you can fvck them for hours and they are never tired, they are ready to satisfy you, you can turn them 180 to 360 degrees they won’t complain. They are always dripping wet, they moan louder to massage your ego. Over time you stop using protection because you start to feel you own it (SOME GUYS ARE VERY GUILTY OF THIS). Some men don’t know when to withdraw after 2 to 3 sex meeting with the lady. They move to the 2nd stage of their fall.

Overtime, the free/cheap sex starts to become scarce. Why? Some woke ladies know the game they are playing while some are just fed up of the whole “free” thing. When it becomes scarce with different excuses as to why they can’t turn up as usual. Your ego becomes bruised. This is the second stage of the fall. The men unconsciously starts doing the chasing. grin You become more hornier with an intense chase. Common sense will not tell some men to back down. it was free initially, why is it becoming tough all of a sudden? They want to know why, then the free/cheap sex starts making demands directly and indirectly.

“When I come today, you will not touch me”

You will answer affirmative just to make her come, in your small mind you’ll think when She comes, you’ll have your way as usual. You are actually going deeper. While some agrees not to touch her, this is the trickiest part, because when She comes and you really don’t touch her for sex, this creates more room for chit-chat and bonding that was never in the sexlationship. She starts moulding you to her taste and preference. “Is it every time we will be having sex” becomes her new slogan. She starts fixing a date to visit you, making demands directly. And the idea of it being free from the beginning keeps deceiving you into thinking it is all an act from her which you can easily correct.

It is at this stage some woke ladies will now give conditions of “relationship or no more sex”. While some foolish men starts getting jealous because they think that thing they were getting free, another guy is probably now taking charge. EGO bruise.

The next stage is where some men do get lost, they start agreeing to some if not all of her demands, start acting caring and paying attention to the lady, treat her right, when She comes they won’t won’t touch her, they starts discussing more often, subbing stories starts pouring in to get the emotional side of the weaker men. from here some men will say “she’s a very nice and hard working lady, I should ask her to be my girlfriend”

Now the chase is now in your court. Something you were getting for free that was massaging your ego, that you used to boast to your guys when they see the lady leaving your apartment and sometimes they hear how she was screaming and moaning, now have a mind of it’s own but common sense will not let you reason clearly because of Konji.

My Redpill brothers, I can confidently tell you that a greater percentage of men in a relationship and those getting married started it this way. I was a victim of this, I lost to 4 ladies, one in 2017, one in 2018 and two in 2019 and 2020. My saving grace was at the last stage, they start asking and making demands.

The last lady in 2020, She came to my house, we were both naked and She was on top of me for close to 30 min, teasing her Vee with my Pee, She would use her Vee to kiss my Pee for me to feel the wetness. She had done this same thing 2x prior that day. I tried severally to position her well and slide in but She wouldn’t let me, She would raise her self up instead. I saw my sorry self begging her to let me in. She was laughing and said “Konji go kill you today”. Then She said “******, if we are going to start dating after, I will put it in”

I told her to get off me, She was still teasing, I gently pushed her aside and told her I don’t agree to manipulations because of sex. Immediately the table turned, She said I had been using her for free sex all along. That was the end of it.

Moral of the post, don’t think a lady is giving you free sex, that’s where it ends. If you don’t use your sense, there are so many ways for her to trap you. She can even go as far as getting pregnant and turn a wife or you even make her the wife while the reality is, you were manipulated into it with free sex.

Mind you, cheap or costly, they are the same but I’m just removing the veil beneath what most men don’t know about free/cheap sex. A free/cheap sex always comes with ease, calmness and peace of mind but it is the worse. If you think the redpill will get you free/cheap sex, be prepared because this is where the real test is.

Wow !!! Powerful write up broda.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
MJBOLT:
when you wake up on Monday morning,paint your nails black and tell us the reactions you got.

If you still care about reaction, you still have a long way to go... Have you been skipping your red pills?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
UncleJudax:
Not just in Nigeria (feminism by mouth) . it is a core feature of feminism. Check their reactions following a move by congress (USA) to require women to be drafted.
I haven't been to the US or UK, i dont know what feminists are doing there, the movies makes me think they are just dumbfucks.

In nigeria, I have seen and have come to a conclusion. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
I'm numb cry
Pls I don't understand
Explain something to me
This okay or?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 12:05am On Nov 09, 2021
thanks
Origamist:

Try to practise meditation to manage the urges.
Zazen,susokukan,or Trataka.
Personally,trataka is my favourite(The others make me too compassionate;I don't need that lol
I love my rough edges grin)
I use a black dot on a paper.
Added benefits of this practise are:increased focus and ability to ignore distractions ,memory,willpower,and social confidence.
Try it.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 12:06am On Nov 09, 2021
the problem now is finding a quiet space
Origamist:

Try to practise meditation to manage the urges.
Zazen,susokukan,or Trataka.
Personally,trataka is my favourite(The others make me too compassionate;I don't need that lol
I love my rough edges grin)
I use a black dot on a paper.
Added benefits of this practise are:increased focus and ability to ignore distractions ,memory,willpower,and social confidence.
Try it.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 1:40am On Nov 09, 2021
So i have a brother who has been dating a girl for the past 7 yrs, like right from their university days he has been with her through thick and thin. I do recall when guys over step their boundaries with her, he and his guys would fallout just to silence anyone who overstepped with his girl. Fast forward to some days ago, he found out she cheated on him and got pregnant (4wks).
If you are wondering what happened, apparently she misbehaved and he gave her silent treatment for a week just so her brain would reboot properly. Her birthday was coming up so he decided to go visit her and check up on her only to discover one guy with tinted hair always visiting her. His first clue was when they both meet she didnt make any introductions, being a smart guy he knew something was wrong and boy was he right. This guy even walked around her family house like he was very familiar with the surroundings, my bro complained about it and she said he was a family friend. My bro being the type who over thinks everything expects the worst from everyone decided to investigate and found out the tinted guy even bought his girl an iphone 12 as a gift. The guy drives 2 cars and bought a house worth 25m in Abuja, and what my brother noticed was this guy would be mistaken for his brother cause the two of them have the same facial structure, body builds and same age bracket the difference was he tinted his hair. After much findings my bro decided to burst her bubble, he confronted her and threatened to meet the locate the guy and hear from his mouth what was going on if she didnt talk. Thats when she confessed that she was 4wks pregnant for the guy and it was a mistake, she den tried to blame him for ignoring her for a werk but my bro being sharp checked and saw the time frame didnt add up only to find out before he gave her the silent treatment they had being fucking. My bro still located the guy and got a quiet place for them to talk only to findout she lie to him that my bro was her friend and nothing more. Longstory cut short my bro called his girl's sister and told her everything that happened then he heard from her sister that his girl told her that they had broken up and were just friends. My bro wan craze but held his composure and made sure the guy brought his family for introduction. Even me as an elder bro codedly envied them but las las a woman would forever choose a simp to settle down with cause they are easier to manipulate. She still calls him to apologize that it was a mistake, im like "a woman who chooses to cheat on her guy with someone who looks like her guy is another level of insane".
Gentlemen just make money, groom yourself properly and if you have the heart to be on your toes for the rest of your life then marry if you dont have the heart to maintain frame till death do you then i say dont marry, i repeat don't marry.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 09, 2021
To my redpill brothers,
women and wine are only good for the refreshments to the body of men. Know this and know peace.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 7:13am On Nov 09, 2021
Zabiboy:

I dont get it..
You were jailed because of a mere pvssy and you still went back to fvck the pvssy thay put you in jail?
What happened to the whole sexual urge control.. I'm sure you did not mind going back to jail if you were caught again...
Honestly, some posts here Are funny... In a bid to feel proud of ourselves, we do things we condemn albeit indirectly....
But yeah, it involves you fvcking another guy's babe so i guess it was worth the likes angry
Well, everyone has what works for them.. No HF
Tis good you started this by stating that you don't get it, saves me the trouble but I would try to explain this in the most simplest and basic terms.....We had, just like everyone else, a pussy but somehow the pussy had beta orbitals, comprehende? One orbital who had more money than sense got rubbed in the wrong way about this pussy and yours truly maybe because he spent too much money on the pussy or maybe somehow as a bloody simp he got too emotionally invested on the pussy, we don't know but all we know is he got pained and he did what he did...Now as a Redpiller who has the privilege of seeing the bigger picture,do you, one,show fear by running away from that pussy ,in the guise of "showing sexual urge control"because of a simp with too much money, two, maim or murder the bloody simp because of pussy or three, just have that pussy because you bloody can do it and nobody can do sh**t about it anymore??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 09, 2021
Facts101:
Women are typically attracted to guys because of the benefits they will receive from him.

The majority of it is transactional.

The love of a woman is always conditional.

She has around 15 guys phoning and conversing with her on a daily basis.

This creates an inherent sense of wealth and abundance as well as a "IDGAF" attitude.

Do the same thing.

Always have a group of beautiful women within reach.

Make it a habit to avoid her from time to time.

Allow her space to miss you.

When people's access to you decreases, your value rises.

Push and pull is a dating strategy used by both sexes to maintain control over their partners' attention and power in a relationship.

To perform it correctly, you must know when to push the individual away and when to pull them in.

However, THOU MUST and WILL not be a SIMP.

Regardless of her appearance, social standing, history, or reaction to you.

-REDPILL TRUTHS

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 09, 2021
Facts101:
On women, a blunt, straight approach virtually never works.

Make her second-guess herself by being indirect, using double entendres, and being cryptic.

You'll stand out in her mind if you do things differently.

-REDPILL TRUTHS

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:16am On Nov 09, 2021
DAY 313, REDPILL 2021

The resultant effect of lack of options is the same for men and women in the sexual and social game: they always settle for less.

Authority: strive for a greater height.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 09, 2021
Facts101:
You don't approach her and ask her to be your girlfriend.

By doing so, she gains influence over the interaction's context.

Saying Yes or No has a lot of power.

If she says no, it's game over...it'll be a slow death in the friendzone.

The interaction will continue if you never ask.

-REDPILLTRUTHS

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 09, 2021
Facts101:
Prepare to let her go.

Especially when she is attempting to have the stronger frame in a fight.

It doesn't have to be expressed verbally...even your silences can convey this to her.

She will cut back on her excesses once she understands, when she realizes....that your structure is unbreakable.

You punishing her with silence indicates that she did something wrong.

If that's the case, keep your mouth shut until she apologizes.

Punish her with silence on a regular basis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 09, 2021
Facts101:
In the vast majority of circumstances, a woman's loyalty is limited by her choices.

Most women will depart as soon as a more appealing opportunity arises.

It's referred to as "hypergamy."

It helps you construct your frame, have an abundant attitude, and evolve into a high-value man as a man.

When you approach a large number of women, you eventually realize that each one is fair game.

There isn't one in particular.

They're just like you, humans who eat, spit, and die.

Kill that worry of approaching people before it kills you!

She'll leave again if she's already left once.

Never go back to her!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 09, 2021
Facts101:
When she says she doesn't like sex, it's a lie.

"We'll find out about that when the time comes," you can say (with a smirk)

This remark both confirms that sex will take place and piques her interest - an inquisitive woman is an easily excitable woman.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 7:39am On Nov 09, 2021
Carchoice:

I do Khudalini. Not sure if I got the spelling. Sexual urge is actually a ball of energy concentrated on the groin area. When you think of sex, nude woman, porn, anything sex related, the energy in your body and particularly from your brain shift all its focus on the groin area which is the penis, this is why the penis starts getting hard when we think of anything sensual because thinking of sex means you want to have sex and satisfy the body, your body automatically shifts the energy to the area where it’s needed to satisfy the urge hence the penis getting erected from your perverted thoughts.

I practice Khudalini to draw all the energy from my groin area up my spine back to my brain. If you are good with the meditation, you can actually feel the energy buzz inside you when it travels from the groin area through the spine back to the brain. The feeling is orgasm on its own. You’ll hardly have sexual thoughts after. The more you do it, the more you feel a buzzing sound of energy wave in your head. Focus is top notch. You get more aggressive too. That’s what I’m facing right now.

My research to know how to manage sexual urge lead me to this practice after several months. And it turned out Jesus Christ practiced this same energy control meditation. There’s a lot the Bible didn’t tell about Jesus.

To move your leg requires energy, to move your hand requires energy, to lift a heavy object requires energy too. You shift energy to any area of the body where you want to perform an action, same goes for sex. It is not only blood and vein that makes your dLck hard, the energy that makes you stand and function as human is the same energy that goes into sex, you control this energy. It obeys you, not the other way round.

My plan is to go for a good meditation class in China or India hopefully before the end of next year.

Also I’m still find it hard to understand how the matrix we are in really works. Since I have been trying to avoid sex and retain my semen, I started getting lots of sex invites, even from ladies I never expected from. Just like something or someone somewhere is aware of your new journey of self control and trying to send agents to break you.
Mad o. I'll check it out. You have any links for beginners

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2021
ichidodo:
Tis good you started this by stating that you don't get it, saves me the trouble but I would try to explain this in the most simplest and basic terms.....We had, just like everyone else, a pussy but somehow the pussy had beta orbitals, comprehende? One orbital who had more money than sense got rubbed in the wrong way about this pussy and yours truly maybe because he spent too much money on the pussy or maybe somehow as a bloody simp he got too emotionally invested on the pussy, we don't know but all we know is he got pained and he did what he did...Now as a Redpiller who has the privilege of seeing the bigger picture,do you, one,show fear by running away from that pussy ,in the guise of "showing sexual urge control"because of a simp with too much money, two, maim or murder the bloody simp because of pussy or three, just have that pussy because you bloody can do it and nobody can do sh**t about it anymore??

I would gladly pick 1. There is no honour in dying for or because of a pussy.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaymicheal852: 8:50am On Nov 09, 2021
KiNg0G:

Throughout my life to this point,what I can say is that the most happiest men in marriage is the men that marries that woman that loves them not the woman they love

if your dealing with a woman and you want to live long, Don't Marry the woman that you love...no matter what.

Because she loves someone else

#streetdrills

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: codeIX(m), Shugafree(m), excel127(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.