Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,859 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2977169 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UncleJudax(m): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
adambeatz:

Here's a scenerio:
In Siberia, there's a man who did selective breeding on foxes. He got some foxes together and trained them to become domesticated and the ones who showed more traits of domestication he allowed them to mate and the once that didnt he didnt allow them to mate. He repeated the same process for over 70years and got foxes who showed very desirable traits of being domesticated.

Now this is applicable to humans in the sense of our forefathers. Here we have a man who lets say was a hunter and a warrior, for generations has being killing. He goes to consult the gods and ends up making a pact with them which then gets engraved into his subconscious brain. He believes what he had gone through wholeheartedly and as such get written in his DNA which then gets passed down to his offsprings. Now come present day and one sees his offsprings venturing into the same line as their forefathers and the ones who aren't lucky to find a place in society become a burden to others. Use this scenerio for other people and one who come to understand that the sperm is actually a highly concentrated DNA containing our chromosomes which are instructions passed down from generation to generation. A parent who is abusive to his son would on a high probability have the same trait passed down to the next child.

Now these Nigerian gothic, sperm truckload consuming, drugs taking girls would receive all the sperm from Mr A, down to Mr Z. With the way sperms have being designed by God to carry generational instructions down to offsprings, you expect a woman whose womb walls have being drowned in other mens sperm to behave normally. Why do you think one comes across women with multiple personalities, one minute their fine and the next she's a whole new breed then they look for who would accept them as they are.
#Mad people#
With all due respect, scientifically speaking, this is not how genetic and epigenetic changes work.

Women, naturally show more elevated mood swings than men , in part, because of their hormonal makeup. Of course sleeping with many men, especially very toxic and abusive ones could leave indelible marks on a woman, which are likely to affect how she interacts with people, particularly other men.

Also, if a child grows in an abusive environment, he/she may likely become abusive not because it was a trait genetically passed on to him/her but because it was learned.

Unless you have a couple of papers (including peer reviewed) on this topic, i say bullshit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by lkillbrokehoes: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Can you imagine this? just see how wicked and heartless these vagina people are.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
Don’t be like this dude. Smh

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
MJBOLT:
Exactly,her main objective is to get pregnant since marriage didn't work but at 43,men in her age group won't look at her twice so she targets younger men who she can manipulate easily.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UncleJudax(m): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
heartofcity12:
Another bluepiller cheesy. The parasitic h0es would sure like this post. Later he’ll be crying online about how he got heartbroken and ripped off.
Just as there are "fake" redpillers, there are "fake" bluepillers. Like feminist men, they say what women want to hear, to get laid.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UncleJudax(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
otis3:
Bible admonished that men should love their wives...REASON because God knows women are not capable of loving anyone genuinely....
But rather he admonished they should be submissive.
Hence if a woman is not submissive to your order on a reasonable term, don't get MARRY to her. a girlfriend that is stubborn and have always want things to play out the way she wanted is a capital NO.
And please, don't marry an ingrate...an ingrate will never remember nor consider your past good contribution to her life.

Don't simp play by the rule.
By design, women are generally ingrates. For them, it is always about now and the future. What you did for them in the past is history.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
Rilwayne001:
A friend just called me now. His girlfriend of 2 years broke up with him. This was the same girl he kept malice with me over with because I don’t greet or talk to the girl. Same girl that’ll never greet any of us that are his friends. We even dare not enter his room whenever the girl is around.
He gave this same girl his fridge when we were leaving school. Took her twice on a spending spree date last month during our convocation ceremony. Na because of d gal guyman start yahoo yahoo oh

Today the girl told him blankly that she’s done with him and that she’s seeing another guy. Lmao

My guy is obviously in depression until I further remind him about the fridge he gave her. grin
I even got to know he gave to fridge to her as a result of a slip of tongue from him during one of our conversations few months ago. He wouldn’t tell me everything he’s done for that girl because he knows I’d always criticize.

I couldn’t make fun of him, but I’m sure he’s regretting the fact that he never followed my advice.

I think people learn more when they experience things than when it’s being theorized to them. Lol

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
Rilwayne001:
A friend just called me now. His girlfriend of 2 years broke up with him. This was the same girl he kept malice with me over with because I don’t greet or talk to the girl. Same girl that’ll never greet any of us that are his friends. We even dare not enter his room whenever the girl is around.
He gave this same girl his fridge when we were leaving school. Took her twice on a spending spree date last month during our convocation ceremony. Na because of d gal guyman start yahoo yahoo oh

Today the girl told him blankly that she’s done with him and that she’s seeing another guy. Lmao

My guy is obviously in depression until I further remind him about the fridge he gave her. grin
I even got to know he gave to fridge to her as a result of a slip of tongue from him during one of our conversations few months ago. He wouldn’t tell me everything he’s done for that girl because he knows I’d always criticize.

I couldn’t make fun of him, but I’m sure he’s regretting the fact that he never followed my advice.

I think people learn more when they experience things than when it’s being theorized to them. Lol
na because of d gal guyman start yahoo to always meet her needs

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
Word

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
Someoneschild2:
I try to reflect on the death of John the Baptist and the imprisonment of Joseph in the christian bible and I can only imagine how some historical wars could have started.

-"I want the head of John". If John had an army, what would have happened?

- Joseph's dreams were almost shattered and he would never have been a man of value.

- Aha and even Samson from the biblical stories, what was his fate?

I wouldn't mention Solomon because Solomon let lust be his compass yet the factor is not overlooked.

All these men fell by only one factor, manipulation.

-Herod was clearly beta

-Samson believed NAWALT

-Potiphar couldn't carry out a proper investigation probably because "he trusts his wife". Joseph was only "one failed mission", I can only imagine how many successful missions she already had.

I wonder how christians read their holy book to not see these messages.

Don't be manipulated

Have a merry Sunday!
When I was way younger I read about John the baptist's murder and I felt really damn bad. The woman that asked for John's head got the advice from her mother.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
You don’t have anything to do with such women.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
adambeatz:

Here's a scenerio:
In Siberia, there's a man who did selective breeding on foxes. He got some foxes together and trained them to become domesticated and the ones who showed more traits of domestication he allowed them to mate and the once that didnt he didnt allow them to mate. He repeated the same process for over 70years and got foxes who showed very desirable traits of being domesticated.

Now this is applicable to humans in the sense of our forefathers. Here we have a man who lets say was a hunter and a warrior, for generations has being killing. He goes to consult the gods and ends up making a pact with them which then gets engraved into his subconscious brain. He believes what he had gone through wholeheartedly and as such get written in his DNA which then gets passed down to his offsprings. Now come present day and one sees his offsprings venturing into the same line as their forefathers and the ones who aren't lucky to find a place in society become a burden to others. Use this scenerio for other people and one who come to understand that the sperm is actually a highly concentrated DNA containing our chromosomes which are instructions passed down from generation to generation. A parent who is abusive to his son would on a high probability have the same trait passed down to the next child.

Now these Nigerian gothic, sperm truckload consuming, drugs taking girls would receive all the sperm from Mr A, down to Mr Z. With the way sperms have being designed by God to carry generational instructions down to offsprings, you expect a woman whose womb walls have being drowned in other mens sperm to behave normally. Why do you think one comes across women with multiple personalities, one minute their fine and the next she's a whole new breed then they look for who would accept them as they are.
#Mad people#

This is very well written. I definitely agree with this. Martinez39s and others, we need to understand that science does not know it all yet.

There is something called the hado effect and the experiment was conducted by a physicist.

He got people to speak to two different glasses of water for a period of time. The first set spoke calm and nice words to glass 1 while the second set spoke mean and angry words to glass 2.

Over time, glass 1 developed nicely formed and gentle molecules while glass 2 developed distorted and weird looking molecules upon examination.

This is a pointer that matter can hear us.

For christians here, remember the story of Jacob’s flock and how they bred spotted offsprings just by looking at a spotted image for long. This goes to show our chromosomes are malleable afterall.

Now, if matter such as a glass of water can internalize the components of its surroundings (spoken words), how much more a human being? It’s not far fetched at all to say that your external circumstance becomes a part of your being.

If a person can become one with externalities, then the semen which is a person’s carbon copy and functions more like a photocopier will definitely reproduce all of those circumstances in both the recipient of the semen and the offspring.

Nice submission.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by geedot: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
heartofcity12:

You gave her the best response.
Lol, I had to save that pic I commented on and the other pic that said about 20% should be given to gf out their bf income, and posted on my WhatsApp last night. Guess who first commented on it? That my gf I mentioned in the previous post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
geedot:
Lol, I had to save that pic I commented on and the other pic that said about 20% should be given to gf out their bf income, and posted on my WhatsApp last night. Guess who first commented on it? That my gf I mentioned in the previous post.

Can you just imagine, lol

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
Open your eyes

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
Their profession don’t erase the slut in them. Once a ho forever a ho.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
#trp

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Afrobasic(m): 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
This is probably the best thread ever on Nairaland!

Keep up the good work lads!

Keep spreading the red-pill gospel. The blue pilled kingdom shall be vanquished someday.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
If you know you know.

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
Simping is so dangerous that you can’t even trust guys like that with security, because all it takes for utter failure is sending them a little female attention.

25 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:49am On Nov 29, 2021
UncleJudax:

With all due respect, scientifically speaking, this is not how genetic and epigenetic changes work.

Women, naturally show more elevated mood swings than men , in part, because of their hormonal makeup. Of course sleeping with many men, especially very toxic and abusive ones could leave indelible marks on a woman, which are likely to affect how she interacts with people, particularly other men.

Also, if a child grows in an abusive environment, he/she may likely become abusive not because it was a trait genetically passed on to him/her but because it was learned.

Unless you have a couple of papers (including peer reviewed) on this topic, i say bullshit.

Gbam i knew that wasn't right the environment shape them not the dicks.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 4:18am On Nov 29, 2021
heartofcity12:
#trp

I have been doing it wrong.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 5:31am On Nov 29, 2021
I stayed up all night to catch up with this thread since my last time of contributing, boy was it worth it. Every single thing discussed is what I have seen and experienced and still experiencing in one way or the other.

Guys, the best thing when it seems you are losing frame while dating or in a relationship or anything is to shut down the relationship, move, you can try and regain and maintain frame but not in a bid to win that girl back but to show u can do without her. Martinez, Caveadullum and co what do u think? I really want to know what you think of this.

Also, if Ur girl says she hates a guy and mention his name at any opportunity while with u, rebuke it or sideline her.

Here's what happened recently, I got into dating with a lady recently, it lasted just a month approximately n alot had happened from shit testing me to the final straw of telling me my friend invited her to his house which she claimed she never went and only told him *"she doesn't know"*. I called off the relationship a day after. It was easy for me to take my mind off.

1. I wasn't invested financially at all, emotionally and time wise. The first time she visited me was the same day she agreed to date me. We shared a kiss n romanced and afterwards she shit tested me by putting up attitude that I took advantage of her, I didn't stop after she told me and that she wasn't interested again.

The same day ooo, she hadn't even left my room, I teased her that she was funny to have said such and after ten minutes she was still all *don't talk to me again* and still asking me to see her off.

I just laughed and said if u r really serious and angry because we kissed and romance, please leave at the moment, she hesitated, I stood up opened the door and pointed the way out for her, she hesitated and after like a minute or two of not entertaining her emotions, she suddenly lightened up and said something that I'll always remember. "I WAS JUST JOKING TO SEE HOW YOU WILL REACT, BUT COULDNT DECIPHER YOUR REACTION. I'LL TRY IT AGAIN and MAY BE THIS TIME I'LL GET WHAT I WANT".

2. Women tell half truths everytime, what if she had gone and only informed me so as to know my reaction if I eventually find out, or a plan to cover her tracks. She had complained about the said friend severally behaving somehow pride and being full of himself, hence I knew she was getting attracted to him.

3. After visiting me twice, she was all "I don't visit guys, I broke the protocols for you, (yet she goes out with many guys) and yet she couldn't outright decline my friend. Heck they could have bleeped. She was the churchy type but I knew AWALT.

4. After my first time discovering this thread and which coincided with my lockdown relationship, I have had two relationships which made me realise that AWARENESS OF TRP IS GOOD BUT PRACTICING IT IS BETTER. HOWEVER, PUTTING IT TO PRACTICE IS EXTREMELY HARD.

I'll keep practising my game even as I try improving myself. I'll like contributions from the wisemen gurus.

36 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rilwayne001: 7:00am On Nov 29, 2021
adeotiabdulaziz:
na because of d gal guyman start yahoo to always meet her needs

I dey tell you. As yahoo no really dey pay again, girl don find another yahoo boy cheesy cheesy shocked

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:02am On Nov 29, 2021
DAY 333, REDPILL 2021

1. You don't need to be surprise bro, you hastened to get the bag without paying little consideration for once in order to determine what it contain.

2. You were chasing her, and her as a good strategist played the carrot-stick game with you. She knew that the more you chase her, the more you'll think she's of high value, super quality and better than her sisters. The lesser the supply of a product, the higher its demand and the more its price skyrockets.

3. She works like conmen and salesmen by augmenting her physical demeanor. You were in haste and couldn't decipher the value and qualities of what you bought long term.

4. "Oh! She wasn't like this when we were dating, just few months after wedding, she started showing and exhibiting some anomalous qualities". No man, she didn't change, she just took off her cloak! What you complain of is what she truly is!

5. You don't need a marriage counsellor, neither do you need any psychotherapist. Her reality is what you see and hardly anything you can do about it. The more you try to correct, the more you become contaminated with the mess she oozes.

6. She played a good and fast one on you because she was all you thought of, she made you so much invest on her so that by the time she finally decide to pity and look down upon you, you be glad for owning her.

7. Women that you chase have a lot to hide under their blankets, they are good salesmen. The one that has genuine desire for you tell you about herself before you even get to know her.

8. All women must be thoroughly vetted but a higher proportion of it which involves much time and energy involves women that you choose compared to the one that choose you.

9. A whole lot of unstable people with lower depth and emptiness void of loyalty and trustworthiness, to lure you into their deception and stab you with the hook of a betrayer abounds. Don't take people for their first, push them a little and see if they truly got good taproots. The men that fail, never do business with them. For the women that fail never enter into relationship with them!

Authority: Be smart!

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightheaded: 7:35am On Nov 29, 2021
Danycrusoe:
I stayed up all night to catch up with this thread since my last time of contributing, boy was it worth it. Every single thing discussed is what I have seen and experienced and still experiencing in one way or the other.

I'll keep practising my game even as I try improving myself. I'll like contributions from the wisemen gurus.

Go ye and prosper.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 29, 2021
Rilwayne001:

I dey tell you. As yahoo no really dey pay again, girl don find another yahoo boy cheesy cheesy shocked
I remember the be tym u gist me d matter, we both concluded it will in end tears

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:51am On Nov 29, 2021
Regex:

I have been doing it wrong.

Fix it

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 8:05am On Nov 29, 2021
heartofcity12:
#trp
Brilliant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adeniyi33(m): 9:01am On Nov 29, 2021

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2021
So sad, smh.. Do that DNA test immediately.

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Smartb0y, Ballzproblem2, JESHAL007, Martinez39s(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.