Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Advice taken, story old - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice taken, story old (591 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos / Pre-Wedding Pictures Taken Inside A Stream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice taken, story old by kevweboy(m): 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
Case closed!
Thanks
Re: Advice taken, story old by ERCROSS(m): 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Advice on how to Apologies abi wetin gangan. As u don tie wrapper for the matter finish, u kon carry an kon give us. Driver, abeg go drop me for next junction jare
Re: Advice taken, story old by Imiete(m): 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
my brother , leave woman,build ur future
when I find out say girls them bi whores na wen my Ex gf breakup with me go dey date my friend, and wen I ask her why she say my friend dey handsome pass me.
this girl I dey tell u about we don' dey date for 2yrs before dis tin happen, from that day my eyes open.
I started their banging pvssies and forgot about love.

5 Likes

Re: Advice taken, story old by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Small boys have no business with relationships, leave her alone, you dont deserve her.
Re: Advice taken, story old by EmeraldKing7(m): 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
Baba get something to keep you busy

Right now,u are lonely,bored and depressed

Men make a lot of mistakes when they are experiencing these feelings
Re: Advice taken, story old by lightangel65i(m): 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nuttella:
Small boys have no business with relationships, leave her alone, you dont deserve her.

If he didn't care he wont be asking for advice, get off your high horse its childish

1 Like

Re: Advice taken, story old by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
lightangel65i:

If he didn't care he wont be asking for advice, get off your high horse its childish
Come and get me off my high horse, that's if you can.
Re: Advice taken, story old by lightangel65i(m): 11:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
OP the problem facing our country today is that men want to Bleep/date every lady that comes their way, let me ask you a question she isn't an olosho, so after you get to finally date her/Bleep her(your goal) can you take care of her so you have plans for future, if not leave her alone, you can just be a friend to a lady, you must not Bleep her.
Re: Advice taken, story old by lightangel65i(m): 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nuttella:
Come and get me off my high horse, that's if you can.

Its a metaphor, you think you are worthy to really ride a horse? Look at yourself in the mirror and reason

3 Likes

Re: Advice taken, story old by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
lightangel65i:

Its a metaphor, you think you are worthy to really ride a horse? Look at yourself in the mirror and reason
I know its a metaphor. When I look myself in the mirror, all I see is a queen, a pretty one at that.
Re: Advice taken, story old by Imiete(m): 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin
Re: Advice taken, story old by lightangel65i(m): 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nuttella:
I know its a metaphor. When I look myself in the mirror, all I see is a queen, a pretty one at that.
Ok
Re: Advice taken, story old by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
lightangel65i:

Ok
choke on it my dear
Re: Advice taken, story old by kevweboy(m): 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
EmeraldKing7:
Baba get something to keep you busy

Right now,u are lonely,bored and depressed

Men make a lot of mistakes when they are experiencing these feelings

I'm actually busy. I currently don't have those feelings you listed.
I'm just worried that I really hurt her to push tears through her eyes
Re: Advice taken, story old by kevweboy(m): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
lightangel65i:
OP the problem facing our country today is that men want to Bleep/date every lady that comes their way, let me ask you a question she isn't an olosho, so after you get to finally date her/Bleep her(your goal) can you take care of her so you have plans for future, if not leave her alone, you can just be a friend to a lady, you must not Bleep her.

I like her alot.
Re: Advice taken, story old by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
What exactly did you typed to her
Let start from there
Re: Advice taken, story old by EmeraldKing7(m): 12:12am On Aug 12, 2020
kevweboy:

I'm actually busy. I currently don't have those feelings you listed.
I'm just worried that I really hurt her to push tears through her eyes

Baba except ur mother”no woman” I repeat no woman is too special...Distract yourself with a finer chick for a week and see if u go still send this one
Re: Advice taken, story old by lightangel65i(m): 12:18am On Aug 12, 2020
Nuttella:
choke on it my dear

The ok was sacarsm, you are too dull to understand that

3 Likes

Re: Advice taken, story old by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:59am On Aug 12, 2020
kevweboy:
Then I resorted to calling a quit in a savagery way. Writing up a self diminishing text to her.

why exactly did you do the above?!?
Re: Advice taken, story old by BigJoe19: 2:11am On Aug 12, 2020
If she takes things too seriously like that then forget her, you can't continue to live in bondage, many fishes inside the ocean, move on.
Re: Advice taken, story old by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 12, 2020
lightangel65i:

The ok was sacarsm, you are too dull to understand that
Can you just stay off my mention and this time for good?
Re: Advice taken, story old by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 12, 2020
kevweboy:
Hello guys,
There's this girl I've been seeing for months now tho we haven't had sex yet. She lives with her mother she ain't privileged to move freely. Things has been smooth, we speak to each other frequently on the phone. But lately the conversation has been dwindling and I reached out severely asking what the problem was. Her response were always "nothing " and I don't like that reply. Sometimes she'd want to speak then she would hold back.
Then I resorted to calling a quit in a savagery way. Writing up a self diminishing text to her. I feel bad about it, but I felt worst when I heard that she cried narrating my actions to my friend.
I'm hurting knowing the fact that she wasn't just hurting but was moved to tears!
I never meant anything I wrote in that text, I like her a lot. I didn't want to fall in the friend zone, that was why I took that step. Now I want to apologise.

I just want you guys(male) to gimme all necessary advice on how to go about it before making any approach.

Note: it happened yesterday.

that's why I don't follow nairaland red pills nigga's now you want to show her you are a boss see the chaos you have place her in, after you did the wrong your self you still want to beg. Am not of the opinion that guys should beg girls or worship them but be smart in your dealings with them. Don't allow feelings to overwhelm you unlike the useless red pills nairaland guys use to smoke. You better goan beg that girl Las Las you be correct simps acting senior man.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

American Motivational Speaker, Nichols, Set To Marry 54 Years After (photos) / Woman Celebrates Her Husbands, Demands For Additional 2 Husbands / Please Help Me Solve This Issue(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.