Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

American Motivational Speaker, Nichols, Set To Marry 54 Years After (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Motivational Speaker, Nichols, Set To Marry 54 Years After (photos) (588 Views)

70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker / Lawyer Shares Before And After Photos Of Herself / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Motivational Speaker, Nichols, Set To Marry 54 Years After (photos) by Brika: 7:26am On Sep 08, 2020
One of the world's most-requested motivational speakers, Lisa Nichols, has shocked many of her fans and readers, as she's set to marry her long term friend, Marcellus.

A 54-year-old single mother who has gone through many heartbreaks, the media personality and corporate CEO announced her engagement to her friend, whom she has known for 10 years.

Featured24 gathered that the Los Angeles born who is the founder of Motivating the Masses and CEO of Motivating the Teen Spirit, has featured in The Secret, Oprah, CNN, Dr. Phil, Larry King LIVE to name a few.

Nichols is also a celebrated motivational speaker who has inspired millions through her seminars and her role as a featured teacher in The Secret.

Sharing the news with photos on her official page on Monday, Lisa Nichols recounts how Marcellus was her cheerleader from the sidelines each time she chose herself when a relationship didn’t feel right or doubted the next big move in her career.

She added that Marcellus has always been her good friend with no strings attached and no agenda.

“I’m 54 and I’ve never been married. I’ve previously opted out because it didn’t feel right. I’ve picked wrong and had to mend my heart. I’ve had to release the anger, forgive myself, and learn to trust Lisa’s picker and intuition again.

“It’s been a long journey of knowing that I’m in the right place, focusing on the right things, even when I’m doing it all alone; year after year,” her post read in parts.

She recounts how she had lonely days and lonelier nights but “refused to settle for momentary satisfaction and the management of the optics of my life or the filtered image of what others may want to see.” adding that although her journey has not been easy but it has been worth it.

“After 10 years of Marcellus being my friend, listening to me as I made my way through single parenting (and CEOing), his steady friendship helped me navigate through broken hearts and challenging business moments. He was my cheerleader from the sidelines each time I chose myself when a relationship didn’t feel right or I doubted the next big move in my career. He has always been my good friend with no strings attached and no agenda,” Lisa continued. “Little did I know back then, that I was sharing my heart, my healing and my aspirations, with my soulmate. He was just a sweet “earth angel” that God blessed me with as a friend. Now don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t blind to how FINE he was, but our friendship was paramount,” she said.

“This week I excitedly stepped into my next season. I said yes YES!!,” she said.

With Over 90,000 likes and 24,000 comments, Featured24 reports that the announcement of her engagement has been greeted with congratulatory messages from her followers.

https://featured24.com/american-motivational-speaker-nichols-set-to-marry-54-years-after-photos/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: American Motivational Speaker, Nichols, Set To Marry 54 Years After (photos) by Brika: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2020
More

Re: American Motivational Speaker, Nichols, Set To Marry 54 Years After (photos) by Emary(f): 7:27am On Sep 08, 2020
Great for her! Happy Married Life!
Re: American Motivational Speaker, Nichols, Set To Marry 54 Years After (photos) by majamajic(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2020
Fear motivational speakers

grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Motivational Speaker, Nichols, Set To Marry 54 Years After (photos) by fati2001(m): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2020
congrats.
Re: American Motivational Speaker, Nichols, Set To Marry 54 Years After (photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2020
Beautiful woman...

Still looking cute and agile at 54 years of age. Only God knows how these over bleached and over fed girls would look like at 40.

*walks out of thread*
Re: American Motivational Speaker, Nichols, Set To Marry 54 Years After (photos) by paulolee(m): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2020
all these scammers motivational speakers....congrats shaa
Re: American Motivational Speaker, Nichols, Set To Marry 54 Years After (photos) by Mogajunior(m): 7:45am On Sep 08, 2020
cool
In life it's never too late to start over again and be happy. True love can find us at any time in our life. We should always embrace it.
Re: American Motivational Speaker, Nichols, Set To Marry 54 Years After (photos) by heendrix(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2020
If na here he start hin motivational career trust me he for no last plus we'll help him marry at age 25 after Twitter and Nairaland lash am taya sad
Re: American Motivational Speaker, Nichols, Set To Marry 54 Years After (photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 08, 2020
At 54, analee ihe foro na isi azu?
I hope the husband is a retired striker for him to have opted for a retired goal keeper. grin

HML to them biko, I write comments under the influence of hunger these days.
Buhari and his govt people go suffer for 600years aswear. grin

(1) (Reply)

Exposed:One Reason Why Many Nigerian Men Are Simps / Bbnaija: Laycon Finally Speaks About The Girl Who Claimed To Be Her Girlfriend, / Why Is My Newly Added Muscle Dropping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.