Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Pastor Who Cursed Man To Suffer For 600 Years Gets A New House Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Who Cursed Man To Suffer For 600 Years Gets A New House Gift (904 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Who Cursed Man To Suffer For 600 Years Gets A New House Gift by Ifeanyi2004: 1:47am On Aug 12, 2020
The pastor who over heard a man call him a beggar while he was preaching on the road, got angry and said he will suffer for 600 years in this life.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL SUNNY UPDATES AND DROP A COMMENT AND SHARE AFTER WATCHING THIS VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgHxKR-SFtc

Re: Pastor Who Cursed Man To Suffer For 600 Years Gets A New House Gift by Bluezy13(m): 5:17am On Aug 12, 2020
600 years!!!
This is one hell of a fallacious curse cheesy

But the Bible says Christians should curse not.
And Paul said Christians should continue the work of spreading the gospel in long-suffering.
Jesus said Christians will face greater persecution than himself in the course of spreading the gospel.
Galatians 5 says Long-suffering is one of the fruits of the holy Spirit.
The golden rule is that Christians should love their neighbors as themselves.
And Jesus further said that if a Christian is slapped on one cheek, he should turn the other cheek for more "slaps".
All the new testament apostles never cursed irrespective of the persecution they underwent.
In summary, 1 John 4 : 7&8 says that every man that loveth is born of God and that he that loveth not, knoweth not God for God is love.

It begs the question:
What persecution did this "pastor" face that warranted him to curse another man ??
Common to call him a beggar, he cursed.
What would Jesus had done if he was called a beggar??
What would Paul, John, all the apostles had done if they were called beggars ??
Would they have cursed??
Christianity means Christlike. Is this pastor Christlike ??
Even I...an atheist...will never curse a fellow man. But here, we see a shepherd cursing.

Furthermore, the purpose of this thread is to credit some appraisal to the pastor for acquiring a car...that is to say that God has smiled upon him and disappointed his enemy which in this regard is the man that called him a beggar. Neglecting the premise that he (the pastor) sinned by cursing a fellow man and should be rebuked.
On the other hand, assuming the car acquisition is a blessing from God, does it mean that God compromised by blessing the pastor instead of rebuking/punishing him for cursing a fellow man ??

Well, although an atheist, my analysis is devoid of sentimentality, invective and any intent to incite or cast opprobrium.
I am just a passerby, observing.

(1) (Reply)

Guys/girls!!pls Is This Really Bad / Sacrificed All To Save My Marriage Yet It Seems I Have Lost Everything / i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.